PDA

View Full Version : Rashid latif comparing bd and afghanistan

dash
November 24, 2010, 07:14 AM
“Bangladesh had Test cricket (from 2001) and after that they greatly improved but I think this Afghanistan side is better than their current team.

http://www.dawn.com/2010/11/24/%E2%80%98afghanistan-will-play-tests-in-three-years%E2%80%99.html

Night_wolf
November 24, 2010, 07:19 AM
Lol!!!

Edit:and mr. latif had to cheat to beat this Week BD in multan

Haru-party
November 24, 2010, 07:20 AM
bechara 71-er kotha vultei pare na........chotta sala

Naimul_Hd
November 24, 2010, 07:26 AM
na....ei cheat er shomporke kotha bole mood kharap korte chai na !!! let the clown say whatever he likes to say ! we better not to be bothered by his non sense talking !

Night_wolf
November 24, 2010, 07:31 AM
this is my gift to u sir latif:notworthy:
http://i51.tinypic.com/oupis6.gif

beshideshi
November 24, 2010, 07:35 AM
Mr. Latif, first of all; there is a HUGE difference between bullying associates and beating test teams. So, let them beat a test team first then lets compare Bangladesh and Afghanistan.

Secondly, if current Bangladesh is bad, then the 2004 team was horrendous and as bad as Aus U15 womens team[ IF our current team is bad]. And the irony, you had to blatantly cheat against such a horrible team to steal a victory?

Moral: If you are going to point that someone is not wearing pants, make sure you at least have underwears on.

shakibrulz
November 24, 2010, 07:53 AM
http://www.prowebsurfer.com/public/toolbar/content/images/0/0/0/3/2/0003231/1784/How%20about%20a%20nice%20cup.jpg

shakibrulz
November 24, 2010, 08:07 AM
On topic, the mighty afghan team just lost a series to Kenya. That suggests otherwise Mr Khalid 'cheater' latif. Probably you should better try to prove it by consistently beating the associates. Or probably they can prove it by beating Pakistan who haven't won a series since 2 years.

Rabz
November 24, 2010, 08:22 AM
Isn't he the same guy who was caught cheating and then later punished by ICC in his dire attempt to win the game for his country against Bangladesh ?

Oh, I know, he is a paki !!
Enough said.

Mahmood
November 24, 2010, 08:40 AM
Bangladesh killed his career, of course he has an open agenda against us.

Who cares!

roman
November 24, 2010, 09:04 AM
Who cares what he says? This guy is a cheater and will always be a cheater. Dont waste your time on this....

BANFAN
November 24, 2010, 09:15 AM
Nothing unexpected from a former Pak player. Poor sense of judgement is a part of national characterstics. Nothing new.

meazz1
November 24, 2010, 10:41 AM
Only thing he is qualified to compare is between a legal catch and dropped catch.

Rashid, take that to the bank. You should be ashamed of yourself if you think you re qualified to comment on cricket. You have already lost that a long time ago.

Jadukor
November 24, 2010, 10:58 AM
the guy was banned by ICC for cheating... he is a disgrace so nobody gives a damn about what he thinks...

mij
November 24, 2010, 11:16 AM
the guy was banned by ICC for cheating... he is a disgrace so nobody gives a damn about what he thinks...

:up:

What a loser and cheater. He have it all.

shuziburo
November 24, 2010, 11:36 AM
Why do we even care what Mr. Rashid "iCheat" Latif says? Let him hide in a cave and stay there.

wiseshah
November 24, 2010, 12:03 PM
he should have compared afghan with pakistan.that would make it more logical

Habib
November 24, 2010, 12:04 PM
Who cares except Afgan fans?

dolcevita
November 24, 2010, 12:16 PM
**** pak cheater
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

mac
November 24, 2010, 12:43 PM
cheater...pura pathetic.

rinathq
November 24, 2010, 12:44 PM
Well dunt turn against me for saying this but i think Afghanistan definitely had a better start than Bangladesh cricket did. However, given Bangladesh's position right now, we are one of the competitive sides. despite of the fact that Afghanistan had a good start, they dunt have a specialty. Unless there is something that is unique in their team, they won't go far. Bangladesh has the world's best spin attack. That is what makes us unique. Because if a team can't play against spin, they cant beat us! Period! India has one of the best batting attack, Aussies have the best pace attack, South Africa also has one of the best pace attack and a good stock of allrounders. So if Afghanistan can't find a quality like those, they will not go far at all. Thats why Zim, Ireland are struggling. They played some good cricket, they had some upset victories but they dunt have that extra strength.
And we all know who Khalid Latif is :)

bdtiger
November 24, 2010, 12:47 PM
Day dreaming! But I don't care what he says. He is a cheat and got his punishment. The only thing that hurts me is still seeing a lot of friends from Bangladesh still support the Pakis.

roman
November 24, 2010, 12:53 PM
[বাংলা] বাংলাদেশের চেয়েও ভাল দল আফগানিস্তান!
আফগান কোচ রশিদ লতিফের ধারণা

স্পোর্টস রিপোর্টার ॥ আফগানিস্তানকে তিন বছরের মধ্যে টেস্টের জন্য প্রস্তুত করতে চাচ্ছেন আফগান কোচ রশিদ লতিফ। যুদ্ধবিদ্ধস্ত দলটি এই সময়ের মধ্যেই টেস্ট স্টেটাস পাওয়ার দাবিদারও হয়ে যাবে। এমনই ধারণা রশিদ লতিফের। সেই সঙ্গে বর্তমান আফগান দলটি বাংলাদেশের চেয়েও ভাল! এমন সুরও তার কণ্ঠে। দ্রুতই আফগানিস্তানের উন্নতি হচ্ছে। তিন বছরের মধ্যেই দলটি টেস্ট স্টেটাসের দাবিদার হয়েও যাবে। দলের প্রশিৰণ দিতে গিয়ে এমনই ধারণা হয়েছে লতিফের। পাকিস্তানের এই সাবেক টেস্ট ক্রিকেটার এশিয়ান গেমসে দলের সঙ্গে রয়েছেন। কোয়ার্টার ফাইনালে হংকংয়ের বিরুদ্ধে দল জিতেছে। ৮ উইকেটের অনায়াস জয় পেয়েছে। এ জয়ের পর রশিদ লতিফ দলকে নিয়ে আরও উচ্ছ্বসিত। দলে একাধিক প্রতিভাবান ক্রিকেটার রয়েছেন। যারা যে কোন সময় প্রতিপৰের বিরুদ্ধে আগ্রাসী হয়ে উঠতে পারেন। দলকে ম্যাচ জেতাতে পারেন। সেমিফাইনালে পাকিস্তানের বিরুদ্ধে খেলা আজই। এই ম্যাচে দল যে কোন ফল বয়ে আনতে পারে এমনই মনে করছেন রশিদ লতিফ। গত বছর আইসিসির ডিভিশন-১-এ দুর্দান্ত নৈপুণ্য দেখায় আফগানিস্তান। কিন্তু শেষ পর্যন্ত বাংলাদেশ, ভারত, শ্রীলঙ্কায় অনুষ্ঠেয় আগামী বছর বিশ্বকাপে আর খেলার সুযোগ করে নিতে পারেনি আফগানরা। তবে এই বছর ওয়েস্ট ইন্ডিজের মাটিতে অনুষ্ঠিত টি২০ বিশ্বকাপে ঠিকই খেলে আফগানিসত্মান। কোয়ার্টার ফাইনাল শেষে লতিফ টেস্ট স্টেটাস পাওয়ার ব্যাপারে বলেন, 'টি২০ ও ৫০ ওভার নিয়ে কোন আগ্রহ নেই। আমরা টেস্ট ক্রিকেট খেলতে চাই। যদি দেশের ক্রিকেটকে, একেবারে গোড়া থেকে ক্রিকেটার তৈরি করার প্রক্রিয়ায় হাঁটতে হয় তাহলে টেস্টে খেলার চেয়ে ভাল কিছু আর হতে পারে না।' এই কথা বলার পরই লতিফ বাংলাদেশ নিয়ে বলেন, 'বাংলাদেশ টেস্ট ক্রিকেট খেলতে শুরম্ন করেছে আরও অনেক আগে। কিন্তু আমার মনে হয় এখন আফগানিসত্মানের যে দলটি আছে তা বাংলাদেশের বর্তমান দলের চেয়েও ভাল। আফগানিস্তানে অনেক তরুণ ক্রিকেটার। প্রত্যেকে প্রতিভাবান। জাতীয় পর্যায়ে খেলার যোগ্যতা অনায়াসেই আছে। তবে গ্রাউন্ড ফ্যাসিলিটিজ সেই তুলনায় নেই। আশা করছি দুই-তিন বছরের মধ্যেই সব বিষয় উন্নত হবে। টেস্ট স্টেটাস পাওয়ার বিষয়েই এগিয়ে যাবে দল।' তবে টেস্ট নিয়ে চিন্তা করলেও লতিফ আগে ওয়ানডে বিশ্বকাপ খেলার দিকেই দৃষ্টি দিচ্ছেন, 'যে করেই হোক ৫০ ওভারের বিশ্বকাপই আগে খেলতে চাই। এর পর ধীরে ধীরে এগিয়ে যেতে চাই। ৩ বছরের মধ্যে টেস্টে খেলার যোগ্যতা তৈরি করে নেবে দল।
[/বাংলা]

http://www.dailyjanakantha.com/news_view.php?nc=11&dd=2010-11-25&ni=40173

Dilscoop
November 24, 2010, 01:35 PM
Afghanistan, the next Pakistan. Their board will be a mess, their players will be drugged, they will get caught cheating, they will have players over 40 but shown as "still U-19", they will be banned for match fixing, spot fixing, tempering the ball. And most of all, none of the other teams will never tour them at home and they end up to Dubai.

Yes Rashid Latif, your chur mullahs are better than us.

Nadim
November 24, 2010, 02:09 PM
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s146/BD-Man/bangla-emotion-icons/jj/a2a10/hashte_hashte_pet.gif

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s146/BD-Man/bangla-emotion-icons/jj/a2a10/hashte_hashte_pet.gif

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s146/BD-Man/bangla-emotion-icons/jj/a3a10/onekbar_dekhsi.gif

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s146/BD-Man/bangla-emotion-icons/jj/a3a10/onekbar_dekhsi.gif

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s146/BD-Man/bangla-emotion-icons/jj/a2a10/hehehe.gif

Catskills
November 24, 2010, 02:44 PM
Rashid Latif my foot. No Test status for Afghanistan.

shajib14
November 24, 2010, 03:04 PM
Chill Guys. According to daily Star today, he said, 'On paper Afghanistan is stronger than Pakistan'. I think he does'nt know what he is saying. If the news is not wrong, he just put Afghanistan ahead of his own country.
http://www.thedailystar.net/newDesign/news-details.php?nid=163621

Murad
November 24, 2010, 03:06 PM
off-topic:
Does anyone know who is "Ashraful_Rox" in Pakpassion?

Dilscoop
November 24, 2010, 03:06 PM
Of all people why would they pick that guy as their coach?

Just because it's free doesn't mean you have to bring it home

Ajfar
November 24, 2010, 03:11 PM
off-topic:

Bond hobe nishchoi.

Ashfaq
November 24, 2010, 03:24 PM
Latif is just humiliating himself and Afghanistan with these comments. What happens when Pakistan chews and spits them up in the next match.

I wonder, if bangladesh is 3rd world, then where do these people stand? They belong in the crustacean age.

Murad
November 24, 2010, 03:28 PM
Bond hobe nishchoi.

Bujhte parchi na. amare bole "troll" lol.

Ajfar
November 24, 2010, 03:30 PM
^ mone hoi chetse, apni na ore bolsilen BC te duita account ase er jonno mone hoi.

Habib
November 24, 2010, 04:22 PM
Rashid Latif=Mohsin Kamal.

Umar
November 24, 2010, 05:14 PM
why are we so insecure about what fly's buzzes around in the air?
I think they are too tiny even to deserve any negative response. Nothing but a waste of time

Roni_uk
November 24, 2010, 05:59 PM
Can't wait for the pakis to come to bd and play us. He might then compare the Paki team with the Afganistan.

BASSMAN
November 24, 2010, 06:05 PM
Cant expect much from an illetrate Paki. You can never trust a cheater as well.

Rahshid Lathief, you are an embaressment imbecile.

Shehwar
November 24, 2010, 06:27 PM
Who cares about what this jerk says. Unethical ignorant trash.

MohammedC
November 24, 2010, 06:53 PM
In about hour and half time Pak will play Afgan. I was just wondering.
What are the betting odds for 5th ball of 1st over as no ball by pakistani opening bowler.

BlindSupporterofBD
November 24, 2010, 07:11 PM
Can't wait for the pakis to come to bd and play us. He might then compare the Paki team with the Afganistan.

According to prothom alo, He did compare pakistan (Asian games pak team)team with Afgan team and said Afgan team is better than this paki team. I think he is got mental disorder,,,

Night_wolf
November 24, 2010, 07:27 PM
off-topic:

Why what did he do murad vai?

Night_wolf
November 24, 2010, 07:30 PM
According to prothom alo, He did compare pakistan (Asian games pak team)team with Afgan team and said Afgan team is better than this paki team. I think he is got mental disorder,,,

thak vai...mone hoy akta mejor chaka khia lokta pagol hoye gese...asen amra r pagol ke kisu bole amader moha mulloban time waste na kori

Purbasha T
November 24, 2010, 08:10 PM
Latif chachur boyosh hoiche..

roman
November 24, 2010, 08:37 PM
Latif chachur boyosh hoiche..

buira boyosh e vimroti ar ki

godzilla
November 24, 2010, 09:49 PM
Well dunt turn against me for saying this but i think Afghanistan definitely had a better start than Bangladesh cricket did. However, given Bangladesh's position right now, we are one of the competitive sides. despite of the fact that Afghanistan had a good start, they dunt have a specialty. Unless there is something that is unique in their team, they won't go far. Bangladesh has the world's best spin attack. That is what makes us unique. Because if a team can't play against spin, they cant beat us! Period! India has one of the best batting attack, Aussies have the best pace attack, South Africa also has one of the best pace attack and a good stock of allrounders. So if Afghanistan can't find a quality like those, they will not go far at all. Thats why Zim, Ireland are struggling. They played some good cricket, they had some upset victories but they dunt have that extra strength.
And we all know who Khalid Latif is :)

You forgot to mention pakistan's specialty ---> best cheaters/drugies in business:D ... enough said!

Rabz
November 25, 2010, 12:28 AM
So, the Afgans beat the pakis in the semifinal !!

MarufH
November 25, 2010, 01:38 AM
Let the dog bark.

al Furqaan
November 25, 2010, 02:49 AM
wait, isn't he the coach of the Afghan team? if latif is the coach of afghan team, he is free to compare his team to any other team he wants.

if he is not, then he needs to shut up, and eat today's humble pie.

Eshen
November 25, 2010, 02:50 AM
Well, looks like our second stringers will get a chance to answer Latif.

Rajput
November 25, 2010, 02:55 AM
Afghanistan beat Pakistan

In asian games Afghanistan made 125 for 8 in 20 overs
126 target was set to Pakistan
Pakistan 103 for 8 in 20 overs

Afghanistan won by 22 runs And will play final tomorrow with Sri lanka or Bangladesh.

I hope its Bangladesh in the final.Would be an interesting match keeping in view all the hatred shown against Pakistan in this thread.

RazabQ
November 25, 2010, 03:13 AM
@ Rajput - I just read every post in this thread and all of them shows extreme prejudice towards a proven cheater who disgraced the Pakistan cricket team and some side attacks on Pakistan, which given what this man did can at least be related to.

At any rate - to other posters on this thread - restrict your posts to your feelings on Mr. Latif's integrity and coaching acumen.

Ashfaq
November 25, 2010, 03:28 AM
Afghanistan beat Pakistan

In asian games Afghanistan made 125 for 8 in 20 overs
126 target was set to Pakistan
Pakistan 103 for 8 in 20 overs

Afghanistan won by 22 runs And will play final tomorrow with Sri lanka or Bangladesh.

I hope its Bangladesh in the final.Would be an interesting match keeping in view all the hatred shown against Pakistan in this thread.

We don't hate pakistan and have deep admiration for our Afghan Brothers.

In Bangladesh, when a younger brother develops an ill attitude, it's the duty of the elder brother to spank it out of him. So, we'll be performing that same duty to our beloved little brothers. We'll beat some manners into them.

nahaz
November 25, 2010, 06:25 AM
The guy is a pure idiot. He should know that it will offend some of us. hang on...hang on... did the guy say their team is better than our current team? Did he just get released from Guantanamo? Does he still know which way is west? Our 99WC team is better than this one.. they have that one fast bowler but that is it... They do not have any good batsmen...more importantly, their coach is probably one of the worst cheats of the game in recent years that wasn't involved in match-fixing.

Our current Rajshahi A team can beat this Afghanistan team by an innings in 4-day match (I challenge him)..by the time he stops coaching them, Sylhet can beat them in two days. I guarantee you. This guy would be worse than Mohsin Kamal.

Even if we did lose the final to them, doesn't mean uch since this is our C team. But after what he said...let's bury this team alive. Send them to Kazakhstan. Latif can go marry Borat's Kazak wife there...

Chorer abar boro gola..

Tigers_eye
November 25, 2010, 07:07 AM
I am all for Afgans. They do have Lion Hearts. Without the facilities, perks they have done an outstanding job in Cricket considering the circumstances. Hats off to all Afgans and the cricket team. We, the fortunate ones, have no idea how difficult for them is to smile for anything every day for once at least.

Not for RL though.

Baundule
November 25, 2010, 07:36 AM
This Afgan side is strong. We need to play good cricket to beat them.

About Rashid Latif, I do not care what he says. He is an ex-paki player and then he is Rashid Latif. So, he can bubble about anything...

Roni_uk
November 25, 2010, 08:29 AM
Lol.. Lol.. Lol... in his face .. loving it

riankhan
November 25, 2010, 09:20 AM
Afghans are no 'Walk in the park'. Cricket is #1 game in Afghanistan right now. I love the Afghani fairy tale, the way they stormed the cricket world and their enthusiastic fan base..:)

auntu
November 25, 2010, 09:54 AM
[বাংলা]কাকও একখানা পক্ষী বটে-- সারাদিন কাটে কা কা করে।

সারমেয়ও একখানা প্রাণী বটে-- সারাদিন কাটে ঘেউ ঘেউ করে।

[/বাংলা]

BASSMAN
November 25, 2010, 10:38 AM
Good on the afghans. Their people needed something like this. Sad thing they have this filthy Paki as their coach.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)

rinathq
November 25, 2010, 11:38 AM
Its surprising but not that much. Pakistan cricket have suffered so much lately and lot of their second string players are in the national team right now. Having said that, there is no excuse of Bangladesh not destroying them. We have the strongest squad out of all!

As for the Afghan cricket team....
I am very pleased to see a country that is struggling so hard and coming out big at the same time. Also the fans, it shows how they want to come back to normal life and away from all violent scenes and crimes! Cheers!

jisaan
November 25, 2010, 11:39 AM
“Bangladesh had Test cricket (from 2001) and after that they greatly improved but I think this Afghanistan side is better than their current team.

http://www.dawn.com/2010/11/24/%E2%80%98afghanistan-will-play-tests-in-three-years%E2%80%99.html

YAKK!!!!! Thuuuuuuuuuuu!

roman
November 25, 2010, 12:22 PM
আফগানিস্তানকে এগিয়ে রাখছেন রশিদ লতিফ

<HR style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d6d6d6 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d6d6d6 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #d6d6d6 1px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #d6d6d6 1px solid" color=#ffffff width="100%"><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 align=left><TBODY><TR><TD>http://www.banglanews24.com.bd/images/imgAll/2010November/SM/latif-sm20101125191314.jpg </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>স্পোর্টস করেসপন্ডেন্ট, গুয়াংজু থেকে
বাংলানিউজটোয়েন্ট ফোর.কম

গুয়াংজু: [বাংলা]
ব্রোঞ্জ পদকের স্বপ্ন ছিলো আফগানিস্তানের। সে অধ্যায় ছাপিয়ে রৌপ্য নিশ্চিত হয়েছে। স্বর্ণ জয়ের সম্ভাবনাও উড়িয়ে দেওয়া যায় না।
পাকিস্তানকে ২২ রানে হারিয়ে ফাইনাল খেলার যোগ্যতা অর্জন করে যুদ্ধবিধ্বস্ত আফগানিস্তান। অপ্রত্যাশিত এই সাফল্যে বাধভাঙ্গা উচ্ছ্বাসে ফেটে পড়েন খলোয়াড়রা। মোহাম্মদ সামি আঘারের দৃষ্টিতে,“দেশে উৎসব হচ্ছে। ক্রিকেট দিয়েই আমরা সহিংসতা থামাবো। সেদিন দূরে নয় তরুণরা অস্ত্র রেখে ক্রিকেট ব্যাট হাতে তুলে নেবে।”
রশিদ লতিফ কোচের দায়িত্ব নেওয়ার পর ঘোষণা দিয়েছিলেন দুই বছরের মধ্যে টেস্ট ক্রিকেটে জায়গা করে নেবে আফগানিস্তান। সেই পথে একধাপ এগিয়ে গেলো তার দল। বলছিলেন,“অবশ্যই আফগানিস্তান টেস্ট ক্রিকেট খেলবে। আমার দলতো বাংলাদেশের চেয়েও ভালো। বাংলাদেশ টেস্ট ক্রিকেট খেললে আমরা কেন পারবো না।”
আফগানিস্তান বাংলাদেশের চেয়ে ভালো! উত্তরে পাকিস্তানের সাবেক উইকেটরক্ষক বলেন,“অবশ্যই ভালো। বাংলাদেশের অনেকেই আমার সঙ্গে একমত হবে।”
যে দেশের ক্রিকেট নিয়ে মন্তব্য করেছেন রশিদ লতিফ সেই বাংলাদেশের বিপক্ষেই শুক্রবার ফাইনাল হবে আফগানিস্তানের। ময়দানী লড়াইয়েই দু’দলের ব্যবধান গড়ে দেবে।
[/বাংলা]

Should have posted it in this forum.

Bond
November 25, 2010, 03:03 PM
Bond hobe nishchoi.

^ mone hoi chetse, apni na ore bolsilen BC te duita account ase er jonno mone hoi.

stop talking about me, i don't have time to visit other threads

jisaan
November 25, 2010, 03:33 PM
Rashid Latif=Mohsin Kamal.

oh that big-mouthed stupid.... almost forgot him

jisaan
November 25, 2010, 03:40 PM
he should come up with something hilarious on cheater rashid

MarufH
November 25, 2010, 04:30 PM
.....Then, he was suspended for five matches for wrongly claiming a catch during the series against Bangladesh.....

Source: Rashid Latif Profile at cricinfo

http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/content/player/42423.html

We have a saying in Bangla for people Like this....

Chorer mayer boro gola!!!

http://www.hahastop.com/pictures/Big_Mouth945.jpg

MarufH
November 25, 2010, 04:31 PM
^ u mean something like that? ^

he should come up with something hilarious on cheater rashid

BanglaDude
November 25, 2010, 04:46 PM
Latifa is right- Afghanistan is definitely better than vhuaa teams like Pakistan. Whether they are better than even a second-string Bangladesh side is yet to be determined, since both will be playing in the final for the Gold medal, whereas Pakistan will be in stands watching the two better teams play! Pakistan is now the 4th best team in Asia- behind, India, Bangladesh and Afghanistan-LOL!!!!!

L-)

reyme
November 25, 2010, 05:21 PM
^ srilanka?

BASSMAN
November 25, 2010, 05:27 PM
Rasheed Latif Off Ja!

reyme
November 26, 2010, 03:11 AM
[quote=nahaz;1234170]Our current Rajshahi A team can beat this Afghanistan team by an innings in 4-day match (I challenge him)..by the time he stops coaching them, Sylhet can beat them in two days. I guarantee you. quote]

:confused:

reyme
November 26, 2010, 03:12 AM
Nahaz wake up

Acura_tl88
November 26, 2010, 03:39 AM
now what? shala AJKJHBlsjasdho;ikadaphs'idlvsa;gobdibjafdapjhbhdsl a;sdjpoashvd ;ojasikdnjadsbhadskijlasjbdvl,0p'ojbfaeds'p\jnhb5d a'psjn`;MBADS

Shehwar
November 26, 2010, 03:40 AM
Take that A*HOLE!

Eshen
November 26, 2010, 03:48 AM
Well, we don't think Siddons commits any crime when he tells in front of media that Bangladesh team is as good as any top team in the world. So, I don't see Rashid Latif has done anything horrible here.

Congrats to Afghan team for showing they can compete with A-teams from their neighboring Test playing nations on a par, with their very limited infrastructure, at least in the T20 format. With much better infrastructure, it took us lot longer to get to this point.

Rifat
November 26, 2010, 03:50 AM
talk about karma :D

lamisa
November 26, 2010, 03:55 AM
hey latif STFU!

bujhee kom
November 26, 2010, 03:57 AM
Now Roissha bujbe talibani punk-der thela! Idiot/chotta boro boro kotha bole ekhon feshe gese warlord-der kase dhora khabe!!

al-Sagar
November 26, 2010, 04:45 AM
ke jitlo ajke ??? rashid latif jobab chai ???

Roni_uk
November 26, 2010, 04:49 AM
you guys are spending wayyyyyy too much time on this idiot!!! IGNORE

thebest
November 26, 2010, 08:54 AM
you guys are spending wayyyyyy too much time on this idiot!!! IGNORE
I gave more importance to the jibberish of 2 year old niece than the cheat. Why he is ruining afgan cricket. The only thing he could teach Afgans is to cheat

Habib
November 26, 2010, 09:12 AM
Well, we don't think Siddons commits any crime when he tells in front of media that Bangladesh team is as good as any top team in the world. So, I don't see Rashid Latif has done anything horrible here.

Congrats to Afghan team for showing they can compete with A-teams from their neighboring Test playing nations on a par, with their very limited infrastructure, at least in the T20 format. With much better infrastructure, it took us lot longer to get to this point.

We didn't have the privilege of playing in a test nation's domestic league 'regularly' back then unlike Afghanistan.

PathanAFG
November 26, 2010, 09:25 AM
We didn't have the privilege of playing in a test nation's domestic league 'regularly' back then unlike Afghanistan.
haha which "Test" country are you referring too? a few matches for some years ago? Pakistan allowed us to play in their 3rd grade League. now I don't think that's regularly.

We have a decent team, we have to play test-teams in order to adjust to the level,

BTW check cricinfo statics and see the records of Afghanistan in its some years with ODI-status.

napoleonIV
November 26, 2010, 11:07 AM
The guy is a pure idiot. He should know that it will offend some of us. hang on...hang on... did the guy say their team is better than our current team? Did he just get released from Guantanamo? Does he still know which way is west? Our 99WC team is better than this one.. they have that one fast bowler but that is it... They do not have any good batsmen...more importantly, their coach is probably one of the worst cheats of the game in recent years that wasn't involved in match-fixing.

Our current Rajshahi A team can beat this Afghanistan team by an innings in 4-day match (I challenge him)..by the time he stops coaching them, Sylhet can beat them in two days. I guarantee you. This guy would be worse than Mohsin Kamal.

Even if we did lose the final to them, doesn't mean uch since this is our C team. But after what he said...let's bury this team alive. Send them to Kazakhstan. Latif can go marry Borat's Kazak wife there...

Chorer abar boro gola..

Bro, please don't get over-excited. It is one thing to bash Rashid Latif but it is a completely different thing to under-estimate Afghanistan. They are good, and our second-string team had a very very lucky escape. So lets us not say something for which might have to eat humble pie soon. We are showing the same arrogant attitude that we have been accusing others about.

On a separate note, those who were bashing this Cheater for saying that Afghan team is better than Pakistan, they should have acknowledged their mistake after that semi-final. I think I read at least a couple of posts which said that he can't wait to see Pakistan thrashing Afghanistan.

Night_wolf
November 26, 2010, 11:23 AM
Bro, please don't get over-excited. It is one thing to bash Rashid Latif but it is a completely different thing to under-estimate Afghanistan. They are good, and our second-string team had a very very lucky escape. So lets us not say something for which might have to eat humble pie soon. We are showing the same arrogant attitude that we have been accusing others about.

On a separate note, those who were bashing this Cheater for saying that Afghan team is better than Pakistan, they should have acknowledged their mistake after that semi-final. I think I read at least a couple of posts which said that he can't wait to see Pakistan thrashing Afghanistan.

ya...bash latif as u want guys...but give afg some slack...they are a good team..with some very determined players..best of luck afg:)

shakibrulz
November 26, 2010, 12:07 PM
Oh please, when did Siddon's say BD was better than a particular team? Latif clearly said that their side is better than BD, which is really untrue and an insult. Afghan may well become the next big thing, but they aren't anywhere near test quality, not yet.

Ajfar
November 26, 2010, 12:12 PM
Eshen bhai there is a huge difference between saying we are capable of beating them, and we are better than them.

roman
November 26, 2010, 02:57 PM
[বাংলা]
খেলা চলাকালে বার বার টিভি ক্যামেরা স্থির হচ্ছিল রশিদ লতিফের মুখে। আফগানিসত্মান ক্রিকেট দলের কোচ সাবেক পাকিসত্মানী ক্রিকেটারকে সবাই চেনে। কিছুদিন আগে আফগানদের বাংলাদেশের তুলনায় শক্তিশালী বক্তব্য দিয়ে বিতর্ক সৃষ্টি করেছেন। গতকাল প্রশ্ন উঠল তাই নিয়ে! ক্রিকেট মাঠে জোচ্চুড়ির মতো আগের বক্তব্য অস্বীকার করে রশিদ লতিফ বলে উঠলেন, 'আমি তো বাংলাদেশ দল নিয়ে কিছু বলিনি। পাকিসত্মান ক্রিকেট দলকে দুর্বল বলেছি।' এর পর তিনি জোর গলায় অভিনন্দন জানিয়েছেন বাংলাদেশের ক্রিকেটারদের।
[/বাংলা]

http://www.dailyjanakantha.com/news_view.php?nc=11&dd=2010-11-27&ni=40429

Ajfar
November 26, 2010, 03:02 PM
Who was the batsman that got out because of Latif's churami @ multan?

roman
November 26, 2010, 03:03 PM
Who was the batsman that got out because of Latif's churami @ multan?

Alok Kapali

wiseshah
November 26, 2010, 03:35 PM
I gave more importance to the jibberish of 2 year old niece than the cheat. Why he is ruining afgan cricket. The only thing he could teach Afgans is to cheat

great post

BASSMAN
November 26, 2010, 03:51 PM
This is another slap on Rashid Latif's filthy face.

Afghanistan team should be proud of their achievment getting into the final.

bdtiger
November 26, 2010, 04:56 PM
I am happy that we won. A big slap to Latif chora. But we should have done it an easy way. Over no. 17 and 20 (Afghan Innings) almost ruined us.