PDA

View Full Version : latif is a skeptic person!

dash
November 26, 2010, 06:32 AM
"My team here was the fittest and they had good skills too, but I warned the boys not to take Bangladesh lightly.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/afp_sports/view/1095740/1/.html

dolcevita
November 26, 2010, 06:58 AM
"My team here was the fittest and they had good skills too, but I warned the boys not to take Bangladesh lightly.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/afp_sports/view/1095740/1/.html

:outbad::outbad::outbad::outbad::lol::lol::lol::lo l:

hilarioussssssssss

Night_wolf
November 26, 2010, 07:21 AM
HEHEHEHE...chorer mayer boro gola!!...kothata koto sotto!

Night_wolf
November 26, 2010, 07:25 AM
1 think i want to add bhaias..plz dont bring in any more trash this CRAP lathif says...Pagole ki na bole vebe vhule jan...oi pagoler kotha sune mejaj gorom korar mane hoyna..

sbsash
November 26, 2010, 07:26 AM
:floor::floor::floor:

Habib
November 26, 2010, 07:44 AM
Latif is an epic fail.

Rabz
November 26, 2010, 08:33 AM
Yah, can we not open a thread about everything this garbage says ....

shakibrulz
November 26, 2010, 08:42 AM
http://hotlard.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/pwned.jpg

Eshen
November 26, 2010, 12:36 PM
Well, initially I thought it was ok for the opposition coach to talk trash about our team before the match. But this after match comment gives me the impression that Rashid Latif has finally lost his sanity!

jisaan
November 26, 2010, 02:55 PM
please send him back to ranchi - pagol er sob cheye bhalo treatment naki okhane hoy

bdtiger
November 26, 2010, 04:53 PM
Betare dhoira pitaite ichcha kortese. Either he is a comlete idiot or mentally sick.

Shehwar
November 26, 2010, 06:22 PM
Man this prick really knows how to get into other people's nerves! Such a knob!!
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

Tehsin
November 26, 2010, 07:26 PM
Afganistan has potential to be better in future but really guys, does it matter what the coach of Afganistan, who, on his day was a mediocre cricketer himself, says? More importantly, what was the result of the match again?

Tehsin
November 26, 2010, 07:30 PM
He did have the right idea about how to get his team ready for the final. Excerpts from Daily Star:

Latif said he had prepared his team for the final by narrating how India beat the all-conquering West Indies in the 1983 World Cup against all odds.
"The Indians were not as fit as their rivals, nor was their skill superior to the West Indies, yet on that day they played better and won," said Latif.

lamisa
November 27, 2010, 09:30 AM
nachte na janle uthan baka!

FagunerAgun
November 27, 2010, 12:16 PM
Latif is the pioneer of moral degeneration of Pak cricket and cricketers.

Umar
November 27, 2010, 03:40 PM
I call him... Ra-Sh!t La-Theif

dash
November 27, 2010, 04:06 PM

that is a good one

Dilscoop
November 27, 2010, 05:55 PM
The fact that we even opened two threads on him and his recent comments just proves that he accomplished - he got to you. Also shows how sad we're that we care what some chur thinks of our team. You guys let him win.

Kudos to him, he made the game more interesting.

dash
November 27, 2010, 06:21 PM
The fact that we even opened two threads on him and his recent comments just proves that he accomplished - he got to you. Also shows how sad we're that we care what some chur thinks of our team. You guys let him win.

gosh! u loose so cheaply...........

firstlane
November 27, 2010, 09:21 PM
Well he is a pakistani. He has the right to say anything, I mean anything...

BANFAN
November 28, 2010, 12:52 AM
He is much worse than a skeptic.

Doesn't deserve any further analysis since that event against BD and all his activities as a cricketer of Pak .. on/off the field

Green Tea
November 28, 2010, 05:53 AM
http://www.impawards.com/2009/posters/skeptic.jpg

Imteaz
November 28, 2010, 06:31 AM
Rashid Latif is topic of discussion!!!!!!!!!

That should be our agenda. :)

nahaz
November 28, 2010, 08:08 AM
Did Rashid Latif write a book about his cricketing philosophies? now that would be an interesting read... Does anyone know him personally? Ask him the address of Clown College..I wanna join too.

wiseshah
November 28, 2010, 10:52 AM

two thumbs up

wiseshah
November 28, 2010, 10:55 AM

i think it will be chor, unless ur sylhetti. kidding.

Purbasha T
November 28, 2010, 11:10 AM
i think it will be chor, unless ur sylhetti. kidding.

Stop picking on the Sylheti's.

Coz I'm one and it hurts. :-p

Baundule
November 28, 2010, 12:01 PM
Rashid Latif is just a cheap attention seeker. The Afgan rise from level 5 to attain ODI status is due to their hard working coach Kabir Khan. Rashid Latif was in an in-and-out procedure as a batting coach and has become the head only recently (August/Spet, 2010).

I am not sure how many of us knew the name Kabir Khan, at least I did not know, before this latest Rashid Latif crap (and I am a passionate cricket follower). So, Rashid Latif is just looking for some cheap credit.

His hatred against Bangladesh and India is understandable. So, not surprising that he is picking on us for his own marketing.

BANFAN
November 29, 2010, 03:02 AM
PCB to probe Pak-Afghan tie for fixing

November 28th, 2010 by Ubaid-ur-Rehman Awan

KARACHI: Following Pakistan’s shambolic defeat against Afghanistan in the semi-final of the Asian Games 2010 cricket event, the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) has decided to probe into the match.

Sources in the PCB told The Sports Encounter on Sunday that the cricket board has ordered the team management including coach Sadiq Mohammad and manager Chaudhry Mohammad Anwar to submit their report about the stunning loss.
Pakistan were safely placed at 60 for the loss of only one wicket chasing only 126 runs target for an entry into the final of the inaugural cricket event at the Asiad but lost wickets in a flurry as the team fell 22 runs short of the target in the end.
In their bronze medal encounter, Pakistan were able to defeat Sri Lanka, a much harder opponents, rather easily.
Sources in the PCB told this correspondent that the PCB has received some rumours that some of the players, hailing from Karachi, were trained and developed by former Pakistan skipper and wicket keeper Rashid Latif, who is the current coach of Afghanistan.
These players under-performed against Afghans in a show of respect to their mentor, sources added.

You can't keep Pak out of it, whatever is the level... that's now a national problem.

RazabQ
November 29, 2010, 04:16 AM
PCB to probe Pak-Afghan tie for fixing

November 28th, 2010 by Ubaid-ur-Rehman Awan

KARACHI: Following Pakistan’s shambolic defeat against Afghanistan in the semi-final of the Asian Games 2010 cricket event, the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) has decided to probe into the match.

http://www.sportsencounter.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Afghans-defeat-Pakistan-061-258x300.jpg (http://www.sportsencounter.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Afghans-defeat-Pakistan-061.jpg)Afghans defeat Pakistan

Sources in the PCB told The Sports Encounter on Sunday that the cricket board has ordered the team management including coach Sadiq Mohammad and manager Chaudhry Mohammad Anwar to submit their report about the stunning loss.
Pakistan were safely placed at 60 for the loss of only one wicket chasing only 126 runs target for an entry into the final of the inaugural cricket event at the Asiad but lost wickets in a flurry as the team fell 22 runs short of the target in the end.
In their bronze medal encounter, Pakistan were able to defeat Sri Lanka, a much harder opponents, rather easily.
Sources in the PCB told this correspondent that the PCB has received some rumours that some of the players, hailing from Karachi, were trained and developed by former Pakistan skipper and wicket keeper Rashid Latif, who is the current coach of Afghanistan.
These players under-performed against Afghans in a show of respect to their mentor, sources added.
Well well ... Mr Integrity and Spirit of the Game is at it again?

It really must be tough representing Pakistan. To be always under suspicion of match-fixing .... Sad for the sport :(