PDA

View Full Version : Ashraful returns + run out chaos begins

Shamim Mia
December 1, 2010, 01:46 PM
i have always said, when ever you include ashraful to the team, there is more chance for bangladesh to lose the game, because he is the king of run out chaos for bangladesh, why include him and waste chance of winning. We have to remember that he doesn’t deserve to be in the team. Also the board giving him a top contract proves how well the bcb board is being runned. It’s a fact to remember that no 3 and no 4 batsmen should be defensive player, so here you should include roqibul hasan, he takes his time and allows other to hit.

Leave you comment about the run out chaos master!

Why not give the young bangladeshi batsmen a chance? I am sure they will do much better than ashraful!

Nadim
December 1, 2010, 01:50 PM
guess who is back in the town?

btw really poor option
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (1)

Shamim Mia
December 1, 2010, 01:53 PM
guess who is back in the town?

btw really poor option

hey yaar, its a poor option becuase you need to give chance to this young ones, axe ashraful

Nadim
December 1, 2010, 01:55 PM
fazle is no way near the nat team.

Rok sux

shamsur rahman sux

mithun wont get a achance as a batsman and inconsistant

u could have added
Shuvogoto Hom
Shabbir Rahman
Nayeem Islam

Shamim Mia
December 1, 2010, 01:57 PM
fazle is no way near the nat team.

Rok sux

shamsur rahman sux

mithun wont get a achance as a batsman and inconsistant

u could have added
Shuvogoto Hom
Shabbir Rahman
Nayeem Islam

shuvo and nayeem already in the team, we know they are great, but we need to find this specail no 4 defensive player

mac
December 1, 2010, 01:58 PM
Welcome back shamim vai, we missed you and your poll!

Nadim
December 1, 2010, 02:00 PM
u want more defensive player??
Oooommmmmggggg

Shamim Mia
December 1, 2010, 02:00 PM
Welcome back shamim vai, we missed you and your poll!

thank you, the only reason am back, is ashraful will ruin the team, to stop him and kick him out of the team,

the team was playing great without him

Tendulkar_Mcgrath
December 1, 2010, 02:01 PM
monta purai kharap hoiyaa gesey....aar kotodin tamim sakib jitabey!

Shamim Mia
December 1, 2010, 02:04 PM
u want more defensive player??
Oooommmmmggggg

name me a player who is a defensive master for bangladesh?

who can atleast quarantee the team to face atleast 60 balls, and score more than 20?

any?

Shamim Mia
December 1, 2010, 02:06 PM
monta purai kharap hoiyaa gesey....aar kotodin tamim sakib jitabey!

this is one bad thing about bangladeshi fan, if they win few games, they think they won the world cup, brother above, we didnt win any international trophy yet, stop being typical bengali please

simon
December 1, 2010, 02:09 PM
Ash is a virus.

Shamim Mia
December 1, 2010, 02:09 PM
Ash is a virus.

100% right trogan

DotBall
December 1, 2010, 03:14 PM
thank you, the only reason am back, is ashraful will ruin the team, to stop him and kick him out of the team,

the team was playing great without him

If u can make it happen BD cricket will turn a corner for better.
I am afraid that BCB's action and other influences will not let that happen. It almost feels like Ash has cast a spell or on BCB.

nycpro96
December 1, 2010, 03:16 PM
Naeem islam

Shamim Mia
December 1, 2010, 03:18 PM
If u can make it happen BD cricket will turn a corner for better.
I am afraid that BCB's action and other influences will not let that happen. It almost feels like Ash has cast a spell or on BCB.

i agree with you comment about BCB (do you smell any conspiracy)

Shaan
December 1, 2010, 03:24 PM
name me a player who is a defensive master for bangladesh?

who can atleast quarantee the team to face atleast 60 balls, and score more than 20?

any?
Shamim bai welcome back, I found a suitable person for you for defensive mood take a time machine and fetch Javed Omar back in the team..!!

Shaan
December 1, 2010, 03:28 PM
Naeem islam
yeah, same here !!

Shamim Mia
December 1, 2010, 03:33 PM
Shamim bai welcome back, I found a suitable person for you for defensive mood take a time machine and fetch Javed Omar back in the team..!!

but his a openner bro, am talking about no.4 we got imrul for javed

Brit-boy
December 1, 2010, 03:37 PM
Voted for shahriar Nafeez.. Experienced player, good player at spin, and has a better attacking game also better than raqibul hasan and Jahurul Islam, dont know the other 4...

roman
December 1, 2010, 03:41 PM
Johurul islam. Have him there. This guy knows how to bat and knows his wicket keeping. Get rid of those girly girly type players like Mushy Ash Mash...You need to be tough no place for softies here...

ashraful1
December 1, 2010, 05:12 PM
He gets someone run out, gets out cheaply we have given him 100 chances, mo ashraful with no regret...................your fired!!!!

MarufH
December 1, 2010, 05:15 PM
u rather try Ash now, against Zim than WC. so good he failed.. now drop him forever. Simple.

Shamim Mia
December 2, 2010, 04:32 AM
u rather try Ash now, against Zim than WC. so good he failed.. now drop him forever. Simple.

yes 100% drop him now. dont let him play the next game, becuase if he scores a 50 then the BCB will include him for the World cup which is a waste of time. BCB board just wants him to make a high score in one ODI, then they can talk about that and include him in the team, its all conspiracy

cricket_king
December 2, 2010, 07:13 AM
I'd rather Ash than Rakibul.

Habib
December 2, 2010, 10:55 AM
I'd rather Rajin than Ash.

Night_wolf
December 2, 2010, 10:59 AM
Joto dosh nondo ghosh bole sobkichu ki ash ke blame korle hobe?

wiseshah
December 2, 2010, 11:11 AM
number 4 contender

1. jahurul
2. riad
3. naeem
4. mushfiq
5. rokibul
6. shahriar nafees

aklemalp
December 2, 2010, 11:12 AM
shabbir rahman rocks,why isn't he in the side,or even farhad hussain,or shuvagato hom?.

roman
December 2, 2010, 11:14 AM
These people are simply not getting it. Ash is not a #4 material period. Try him at @ 7 then MAYBE our PP problem will be resolved. and if Ash fails there then they should arrange a farewell party for him....

aklemalp
December 2, 2010, 11:25 AM
These people are simply not getting it. Ash is not a #4 material period. Try him at @ 7 then MAYBE our PP problem will be resolved. and if Ash fails there then they should arrange a farewell party for him....

his farewell party is long overdue

Shamim Mia
December 2, 2010, 01:00 PM
Jahurul Islam Leading the Pool, Second place hard to tell, Raqibul Hasan & Shahriar Nafees Deadlock, who will break it?

catstrophy
December 2, 2010, 01:29 PM
Jahurul by far the popular choice

rakib08
December 2, 2010, 02:05 PM
shabbir could be replced by sir ash

Tiger Manc
December 2, 2010, 02:13 PM
^ you mean vice versa?

Never mind return of Ash, I'm looking forward to the return of Shamim Mia and his famous polls!

Shamim Mia
December 3, 2010, 03:40 AM
Sorry people who voted for Juhurul Islam, Its the man Raqibul Hasan in the team, Hey Guys this is our full Squad trust me, We will win with any team without Ashraful

FagunerAgun
December 3, 2010, 07:12 PM
Nice to see you back Shamim Mia.

Shamim Mia
December 4, 2010, 09:32 AM
Nice to see you back Shamim Mia.

Thank you brother