PDA

View Full Version : Having trouble loading ESPN3 (usa) ?

kmasum
December 2, 2010, 05:32 PM
hey guys i am having hard time loading ESPN3 on my computer ( tried three different computer but all had the same problems) . my internet provider is comcast and had no issues before. i was unable to watch 1st odi agaisnt ZIM .. i tried using it today and seems to be having same issue again. it get stuck on loading.. i called espn customer service but problem didnt get resolved.... any help please?? i really wana watch the game tonight.. thanks in advance.

Murad
December 2, 2010, 05:56 PM
It's working fine for me. Watching the replay of the first ODI.

wiseshah
December 2, 2010, 06:03 PM
its working fine for me too

Blah
December 2, 2010, 06:09 PM
hey guys i am having hard time loading ESPN3 on my computer ( tried three different computer but all had the same problems) . my internet provider is comcast and had no issues before. i was unable to watch 1st odi agaisnt ZIM .. i tried using it today and seems to be having same issue again. it get stuck on loading.. i called espn customer service but problem didnt get resolved.... any help please?? i really wana watch the game tonight.. thanks in advance.

Which browser are you using? Try a different browser and see if it helps.

nycpro96
December 2, 2010, 06:11 PM
Try and clear cache and cookies and stuff. Use Mozilla or IE and it should be working. I think the player is flash based so try and reinstall flash or whichever software the player is based on. Hope it helps.

kmasum
December 2, 2010, 06:13 PM
i had no problem watching games through espn3 before... have tried IE, FF, chrome but no luck :-(

Purbasha T
December 2, 2010, 06:54 PM
Ahhh grrr daimmn you Amrikans.

Murad
December 2, 2010, 06:56 PM
try signing in with your comcast user id..

22Yards
December 2, 2010, 07:48 PM
i had no problem watching games through espn3 before... have tried IE, FF, chrome but no luck :-(

As far as i know,They use a plugin called "move player plugin" something.. do you have it installed ?

Zeeshan
December 2, 2010, 07:55 PM
Needless to mention it buffered like %hit during the last match. Also when I was watching it in replay it was buffering...Not sure what went awry.

kmasum
December 2, 2010, 08:06 PM
clearing out cookies, signing in through comcast account everythings been tried out :-( guess i have to wait for some free links.. thanks everyone for help :-(

Shehwar
December 2, 2010, 08:45 PM
Cannot believe ppl in US are getting to see the matches live and here I am sitting in a country where cricket was born and no authentic source of coverage what so ever !!!!

al Furqaan
December 2, 2010, 09:17 PM
worked fine for me...i'm not even in teh US...no buffering or anything. quality varies as available bandwith changes minute to minute, tho.

Shartaz
December 2, 2010, 09:19 PM
worked fine for me...i'm not even in teh US...no buffering or anything. quality varies as available bandwith changes minute to minute, tho.

wow...you get espn3 in the caribbean...

rakib08
December 2, 2010, 10:20 PM

could you pls send me ip address?

FagunerAgun
December 3, 2010, 07:04 PM
Cannot believe ppl in US are getting to see the matches live and here I am sitting in a country where cricket was born and no authentic source of coverage what so ever !!!!

I know how do you feel because I was in the similar situation, in Canada though.