PDA

View Full Version : are u serious no mahmudullah??

sipon
December 3, 2010, 01:48 AM
i still cant believe that mahmudullah is not in the squad in 2nd odi , he is our best number 3 batsman after tamim and sakib , i dont know who the hell was selecting the team , but anyway that was big mistake , and he came down after shuvo they were really joking i guess that time , how one of the good batsman comes in at number 9 after the bowler like shuvo, and about ashraful they shouldbe gave him one more chance , bcz i think he was nervaous thats why he couldnt play well , even mahmudullah has 2 wicket and he is good batsman he shows it again all the big nation, shame on you selector

Nadim
December 3, 2010, 01:51 AM
Nayeem is better than him in every department.

Abid_Khan
December 3, 2010, 01:58 AM
I don't like Riyad as a player that much, but after his tidy bowling in the first OD game I think he should've stayed. But his death overs batting is horrible.

Habib
December 3, 2010, 02:00 AM
Yeah we've seen how good a batsman he is in recent times especially in previous match when he criminally gave away his wicket instead of assisting Shakib.

dolcevita
December 3, 2010, 02:05 AM
You know How many chance ashfool has bee. Given ?
it doesn't matter if you this one or 50 more chance : HE WILL FAIL
and can't blame his , because he simply doesn't have the ability to play international cricket .
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

PoorFan
December 3, 2010, 02:17 AM
Since when Riyad become a serious deal?! That moron better seriously feel the pain being dropped. He should learn every ball he plays 'it has to be for the team, not to show off'.

One World
December 3, 2010, 03:31 AM
I think MUllah has potential but we do not have enough time to give him to prove that. As we already spent lot of time on other two '-sh'-s. Not Mortaza though.

FagunerAgun
December 3, 2010, 07:10 PM
Nayeem is better than him in every department.
specially in batting and fielding.:-D

jahidus200
December 4, 2010, 01:42 AM
i cant beleive what the hell this fans are thinking , if you wanna play cricket you have to have atleast some kind of mature body like mahmudullah , thats where he gets more advannce than any other player , very few bangladesh players are tall , naieem is way to far from mahmuduallah , mahmudullah is the number 3rd consistence batsman after tamim and sakib , he mad 4 half centuryy staraight on tringualr series against india and srilanka , newzealnad ,feel so bad bcz of that kind of stuphit decison bangladesh get freaked out sometimes , anyway hopefully he comes back next match instead off shuvo , their is no point of shuvo being in the team , we already have like 520 spinners

Tanjim
December 4, 2010, 02:33 AM
Mahmudullah could come in the team in place of junaid if chigumbura didn't drop the catch of junaid!But now Bangladesh team management will not break the winning combination and everyone is playing well.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)

simon
December 4, 2010, 05:01 AM
i agree to the fact that Mahmudullah has got some real class but he needed to get dropd ,he is lacking confidence and determination.
And im sure he will come back strongly after being dropd as he did before.
btw as far as bttng is cocerned Nayeem is no where near Mhmdllh.

ashraful1
December 4, 2010, 08:28 AM
I think give riayd one more chance maybe, try the Nayeem riyad combo again n drop shovu if he doesn't get wickets next match.

MarufH
December 4, 2010, 08:58 AM
Naeem is a better bowler. Not sure about batsman. Also, mahmuduallah is not the greatest fielder. I agree, Naeem over Mahmudullah when we r playing zims.

shakibrulz
December 4, 2010, 09:06 AM
Mahmudullah is a much better bat than Naeem. But the issue is, Mahmudullah has failed to deliver the goods when it comes to playing with the tail/batting powerplay. After that horrible shot he played in the first ODI when he was required to just stay at the wicket, probably it's time to drop him. No one gets a free Ride. OTOH, Naeem is a slightly better bowler and is a good finisher. Don't even bother to compare the fielding, Naeem is probably the best fielder in the side. So for me the situation demands Naeem over M'ullah.

mij
December 4, 2010, 09:30 AM
are u serious no mahmudullah??

Yes, Test match only.

al-Sagar
December 4, 2010, 10:07 AM
i still cant believe that mahmudullah is not in the squad in 2nd odi , he is our best number 3 batsman after tamim and sakib , i dont know who the hell was selecting the team , but anyway that was big mistake , and he came down after shuvo they were really joking i guess that time , how one of the good batsman comes in at number 9 after the bowler like shuvo, and about ashraful they shouldbe gave him one more chance , bcz i think he was nervaous thats why he couldnt play well , even mahmudullah has 2 wicket and he is good batsman he shows it again all the big nation, shame on you selector

when was the last time MAHMUDULLAH batted no 3 ???

mahmudullah has some attitude and mental problems. thats why he is struggling these days specially in ODI's. and i can see a place for him in the squad now, unless naeem fails.

shakibrulz
December 4, 2010, 10:37 AM
when was the last time MAHMUDULLAH batted no 3 ???

mahmudullah has some attitude and mental problems. thats why he is struggling these days specially in ODI's. and i can see a place for him in the squad now, unless naeem fails.
I think he meant as in the third best batsman. Not the position. Anyways I think M'ullah, if in the team, should bat at #3/#4

catstrophy
December 4, 2010, 10:57 AM
Riyad is a M-o-r-o-n

Haru-party
December 4, 2010, 11:33 AM
mullah is one of the best batsmen in the country....no doubt abt that...but needs a break

wiseshah
December 4, 2010, 11:53 AM
he can return to team anytime. he is mature, determined player and here to stay.

right now team combination and situation dont demand him--thats why he is out, nothing else. he is still necessary for test. i am sure he will be back in ODI team very soon

fishyguy
December 4, 2010, 04:23 PM
Mullah has been useless in ODIs for a long time. He seems to have some mental problems as well kind of like Ashraful. He seems to block a bunch of deliveries and then go for the big one. Still would play him in Tests for now but Naeem seems a better choice for ODIs

Tiger444
December 4, 2010, 04:33 PM
I'm a big fan of riyad. The guy when in form can play some nice looking shots. Its pretty harsh to call this guy selfish, egoistic, and suffers from mental problems. The guy is just out of form and seems to have lost it. Doesn't mean he's egoistic or selfish. He's a good #7 for tests but his odi spot is questionable. He's always been a guy who needs time at the crease before he gets it going. For a #7 you need a guy who can have the #4 gear as soon as he's in there. Riyad isn't that type of player but naeem has shown it before. Naeem overall is a better bowler and fielder as well. So I think he's a better fit for the team right now then riyad.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)

wiseshah
December 4, 2010, 04:52 PM
@ tiger444-- agree with u

our team problem is ashraful at number 7
riad at number 4

if they cold swap their place both could have survived but now that past.
rokibul seems doing ok and jahurul might comes in, so problem solved

Catskills
December 4, 2010, 04:54 PM
I too think- Nayeem is a better deal than Mahmudullah in every department. Mahmudullah has some class though, but he is struggling through it at this moment. Hopefully he will come around.

lamisa
December 5, 2010, 10:49 AM
just swap ash and riyad's positions for a match atleast and see what happens!