PDA

View Full Version : Final Nail for Ashraful?

fishyguy
December 3, 2010, 03:58 AM
Lets hope so. why after winning 4 - 0 you would want to bring in Ashraful makes no sense. Hopefully he will never play in the national team again doesn't matter if he scores 100,000 in domestic cricket.

Naimul_Hd
December 3, 2010, 04:16 AM
Do not write him off yet my friend. I have got a feeling that Ash somehow will find a place in the team in WC. You will see, someone will get injured and Ash will be picked again !

Nadim
December 3, 2010, 04:35 AM
Ash re niya thread na khulle peter vhat hojom hoy na?:mad:

Waste of space!

Timtim
December 3, 2010, 04:37 AM
this is like his 7th final nail...you can't put this guy down...he always comes back!

You need to put a wooden stake through his heart or shoot him with silver bullets to get rid of him once and for all.

al Furqaan
December 3, 2010, 04:38 AM
mark my word, he will find a place in the WC 15, whether he deserves it or not.

simon
December 3, 2010, 04:53 AM
well I would prefer "Final thread for Ashraful"

Tiger-ess
December 3, 2010, 04:55 AM
^^ Loool !!

Awla
December 3, 2010, 05:05 AM

Waste of space!

Ekdom thik kotha bolchen....

Shaan
December 3, 2010, 05:24 AM
let it be to the Ash's hand !! no need to carried away he is still young.W know hee sucks, he is having problems with mental fart. But someday probably he will come over this problem !!

He had given us some nice time when he was at his best sometime, so no disrespect to him. But right now he should be away from the team for one year, and have to score ton after ton in domestic, also should prove us his mental fart is over then he can think of coming back. Not before that !!

Night_wolf
December 3, 2010, 05:38 AM
No...it will never be the final nail for ash...he just keep coming back!...just like a common cold

dash
December 3, 2010, 05:49 AM
haar kaar jitne waloko bazigar kehtaha!

a legend never dies......and he is more than a legend;he is a myth.....muhaaaaaaaaaa.......

Night_wolf
December 3, 2010, 05:52 AM
haar kaar jitne waloko bazigar kehtaha!

A legend never dies......and he is more than a legend;he is a myth.....muhaaaaaaaaaa.......

lololololol!!

Tigers_eye
December 3, 2010, 06:49 AM
With the politicians in the board, Rakibul Hasan as a chief selector all nails can be uprooted easily.

Green Tea
December 3, 2010, 07:03 AM
http://www.offthemarkcartoons.com/cartoons/2007-08-17.gif

dark mage
December 3, 2010, 07:08 AM
Not until the stupid Bangladesh Newspapers stop idolising him, (they always seem to back him up). Also dont forget the well wishing politicians on the board.Both Zuhurul and Raqib are better than Ash.

pagol-chagol
December 3, 2010, 09:10 AM
Ash has already said that even he does bad in this series, he can still do well in the league and make it back to the world cup. He should have been kicked out of the team forever as soon as he made that comment. The selectors must have felt insulted when he said that. Instead of showing his appreciation to them, like Nayeem and Rakib did to Shakib with their superb performance in the 2nd game, Ash, in the 1st game, did what he always does.

wiseshah
December 3, 2010, 09:38 AM
its unfair for ash to drop him just after 1 match

but its fair for us--atleast we see some easy win and fight back after a traumatic loss

pagol-chagol
December 3, 2010, 09:49 AM
its unfair for ash to drop him just after 1 match

but its fair for us--atleast we see some easy win and fight back after a traumatic loss

After 1 match - we know Ash hasn't stopped having the same brain farts that have cost the team so much for a decade. It's the same old Ash.

Before the 1 match - we knew that Ash thinks he will make the world cup even if he does badly in this series. All he has to do is do well in the league. Nice killer instinct.

ialbd
December 3, 2010, 10:21 AM
arey where is the 'Final Nail for Mashrafee' thread.....??

bujhee kom
December 3, 2010, 10:37 AM
Ash is off the Menu!

ehtasum_
December 3, 2010, 10:42 AM
Do not write him off yet my friend. I have got a feeling that Ash somehow will find a place in the team in WC. You will see, someone will get injured and Ash will be picked again !

And I hope that happens. It's not a world cup without Ashraful:)

simon
December 3, 2010, 10:43 AM
Ash is like the horror film vilains,never finishes.

mac
December 3, 2010, 10:44 AM
deshi gozal...kaj hobe na...ektu por khuila jabe.

Tendulkar_Mcgrath
December 3, 2010, 11:49 AM
player hishabey na holeyo...manush hishebey jodi ashraful er attoshomman bolay kichu thakto...shey nijei national team thekey nijer naam baaad dito.

Night_wolf
December 3, 2010, 11:54 AM

:lol::lol:

max410
December 3, 2010, 12:17 PM
Ash has already said that even he does bad in this series, he can still do well in the league and make it back to the world cup. He should have been kicked out of the team forever as soon as he made that comment. The selectors must have felt insulted when he said that. Instead of showing his appreciation to them, like Nayeem and Rakib did to Shakib with their superb performance in the 2nd game, Ash, in the 1st game, did what he always does.

ASHRAFUL should be ashame dof hmself uding teh meida newspaper and conenctiosn to come back to the team just to make money he i has no talent BD wodn against ENGLAND NZ and many otehrs without ashraful its abotu time the selector realize his talent is no use if it does not come to any use for the team anyways , al he can do is OILING and lubircating the BCB the BCB should fine his p\match fees and terminate his contract

Habib
December 3, 2010, 12:23 PM
^Can I report this post for being 'hard to read'?

Green Tea
December 3, 2010, 12:29 PM
Ash is like the horror film vilains,never finishes.

http://wellmedicated.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/creature_from_haunted_sea.jpg
:lol:

magic boy
December 3, 2010, 12:46 PM

Waste of space!

lol we should rather open www.ashraful.com site

tiger_2007
December 3, 2010, 02:48 PM
Ash should be sent to Mental Hospital in Pabna. A group of psychiatrists should monitor him for 24 hours in different condition (with / without stress) for six months. Once the rigorous test is done, the report should be sent to WHO (World Health Organization) for further research. Based on the report, the younger generation should NEVER try to learn cricket the way ASH learned. Once the treatment is over, someone should replace his brain with someone matured of his age!

reyme
December 3, 2010, 02:54 PM

No problem...he can watch the games from the VIP Lounge and eat Elish Vhaja while watching the game.
We are not asking him to leave the country right? Just staying away from the team will do :-D

reyme
December 3, 2010, 02:57 PM
ash should be sent to mental hospital in pabna. A group of psychiatrists should monitor him for 24 hours in different condition (with / without stress) for six months. Once the rigorous test is done, the report should be sent to who (world health organization) for further research. Based on the report, the younger generation should never try to learn cricket the way ash learned. Once the treatment is over, someone should replace his brain with someone matured of his age!

:100:

roman
December 3, 2010, 03:39 PM
Asher Pran holo Koi maaser Pran. DPL ekhono baki ase vai..Ekta match e 100 korbe ar 10 ta match dabba marbe, selector ra bolbe Ash to ekhon Marattok Form e ase....Dekhben WC e Ash thiki dole ase aar daat kelai kelai hashtase....

al Furqaan
December 3, 2010, 03:39 PM

Absolutely no sympathy or mercy deserved in this case!

Shartaz
December 3, 2010, 04:46 PM
Ash should be sent to Mental Hospital in Pabna. A group of psychiatrists should monitor him for 24 hours in different condition (with / without stress) for six months. Once the rigorous test is done, the report should be sent to WHO (World Health Organization) for further research. Based on the report, the younger generation should NEVER try to learn cricket the way ASH learned. Once the treatment is over, someone should replace his brain with someone matured of his age!

:floor::floor:... really cracked up me up after a stressful day....

shuziburo
December 3, 2010, 05:35 PM

I have at least 5-6 players that I will pick before Ash if someone were to get injured.

shuziburo
December 3, 2010, 05:39 PM

Waste of space!

And this is not the last thread that will be opened for Ash at BC. After vowing repeatedly not to write about him, this is not that final time I am writing about him.

shamster
December 3, 2010, 05:45 PM
I hope it is the final nail for him. But on a flat pitch some where against a crap bowler he will score 200 odd runs and he will get back in the team sadly he stil has fans.

I am not a fan of him !! I am fed up !!!

shuziburo
December 3, 2010, 06:20 PM
Not until the stupid Bangladesh Newspapers stop idolising him, (they always seem to back him up). Also dont forget the well wishing politicians on the board.Both Zuhurul and Raqib are better than Ash.

I don't know whether Rock is better than Ash. I want both of them out. Jaharul is certainly a better prospect. If Ash has not fulfilled his promise after playing so many ODI, what are the odds that he ever will?

That's what I also thought. Very low.

shuziburo
December 3, 2010, 06:21 PM
Ash is off the Menu!

Kon restaurant-er menu?

Sorry. Could not resist.

shuziburo
December 3, 2010, 06:26 PM

:clap::clap::clap:

shuziburo
December 3, 2010, 06:29 PM

"Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me." He fooled us too many time to count. Shame on the selectors...

Tiger444
December 3, 2010, 06:31 PM
Ash should not have been considered for this series. Just because he performed in the domestic competition doesn't mean he should be automatically in. He needs to be out of the team for a long long time. We have better players now who can play shots and have better concentration and temperament. Let him be out of the mix and just concentrate on domestic cricket.

Ahsan
December 3, 2010, 07:02 PM
lol we should rather open www.ashraful.com (http://www.ashraful.com) site

Too bad, you are late! Someone (http://whois.domaintools.com/ashraful.com) already has taken the domain :-p

FagunerAgun
December 3, 2010, 07:40 PM
Ash has 'cat's bones', he knows how to survive.

Tiger Manc
December 4, 2010, 09:08 AM
bye bye ash...don't come back

mij
December 4, 2010, 09:32 AM
bye bye ash...don't come back

Some how he will find a way to come back. You will see.

Haru-party
December 4, 2010, 09:43 AM
ei world cup-ei ash fatay felbo

Night_wolf
December 4, 2010, 12:01 PM

:lol::lol::lol:

simon
December 4, 2010, 01:39 PM

amader ridoy fatabey arki.

Green Tea
December 4, 2010, 04:16 PM
http://images.teamtalk.com/09/01/800x600/mohammad-ashraful1_1743664.jpg

fishyguy
December 4, 2010, 04:19 PM
The simple reason Ashraful was given a chance to play was as a reward for beating Afghanistan and winning gold in Asia games. They were probably like Ashraful if you win the gold medal in Asia cup we will bring you back in the team. Jesus the reaction of the players after the victory against Afghanistan was as if they won the world cup and thats how BCB management certainly felt. Obviously BCB s run by a bunch of retards just like any other government related administrative department in BD

bdpride04
December 4, 2010, 05:25 PM
ash should talk to dada, i still remember when he made that come back was he scoring runs, ash don't run your mouth let your bat do all the talking

Eshen
December 4, 2010, 08:03 PM
ash should talk to dada, i still remember when he made that come back was he scoring runs, ash don't run your mouth let your bat do all the talking
If someone loses his consistency, it may be a good idea to talk to Dada how to gain that consistency back. But, in case of Ashraful, he never had any consistency to begin with!

Anyway, I highly doubt we have seen the last of this moron.

nsd3
December 4, 2010, 09:02 PM
Ashraful, I guess, could be in the WC squad. But if he's in the final 11, as one of my friends said, we are doomed. My head says my friend was right but heart says 'No'.

Ajfar
December 4, 2010, 09:18 PM
If Ashraful was any other player we would have seen the last of him long long time ago. But he is not just anybody, he is ASHRAFUL. So ya aint no way this is the end of him. Hes got a few more tricks up his sleeves.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

Fazal
December 5, 2010, 02:55 AM
http://images.teamtalk.com/09/01/800x600/mohammad-ashraful1_1743664.jpg

Kosha paikhana?

Ato Baja Mach kaile to tommy ache hpbeyee.

Zunaid
December 5, 2010, 03:12 AM
http://www.virtualbangladesh.com/banglacricket/illbebackash.png

Naimul_Hd
December 5, 2010, 03:20 AM

awesome....Great work Zunaid bhai !!! :lol:

nahaz
December 5, 2010, 03:55 AM

Haha..great job. Also, looks a cross between Ash and Mitchell Johnson..which is quite appropriate, given they're both in similar holes.

Shaan
December 5, 2010, 04:05 AM
As I said before there is no reason to dismiss Ashrafull entirely out of his career so soon, there's many reasonable factors still will favore him for coming back such as: 1)his age, 2)he is capable of hitting biggies(despite his tendencies throwing away wicket in earlier stage of innings, which is the downfall of his latest career story) 3) He is experienced(although he has to come over mental fragility), he has given us lots of golden moments of our time in the past.

He is proven a huge potential.. but failed long time due to his mental(Strength,prudent,vision) barrier. So I really wish he or someone can work out at this area instead of his batting technique(I don't see there is anything new you can teach the lad, it is just how he needs to approach from the first delivery to the last)

So, I bet he will be be back, but hope not with same mental frame as he has shown us last several years.. !!!

Zunaid
December 5, 2010, 04:08 AM
I do hope he is back. Being back implies he has successfully dealt with the demons that ride him at bat. At his best - Ash is sublime, And no, I am not calling him for the WC 11. As Shaan said, he is young and time is on his side. I wish no Bangladeshi cricketer ill-will. I want them to all succeed and do well for that means we succeed and do well.

Shehwar
December 5, 2010, 04:12 AM
He can just bat at number 7! He was originally a spinner to begin with! Let him play as a bowling allrounder and any runs we get from him we'll take as bonus. He is no less capable than Naeem with the ball!!
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

Zeeshan
December 5, 2010, 04:42 AM

....hopefully not as our governor with like 90 billion dollar budget deficit.

BASSMAN
December 5, 2010, 05:38 AM
One has to feel sorry for Ashraful:

Got huge success and stardom at a young age which might have made him complacent then given captaincy at a young age which lead to his further demise as a player and person

These days when he is in the BD team he under performs and then he is kicked out of the team he plays some good knocks to come back into the BD team again only to underperform.

I think this whole process will go on for few more years until younger upcoming cricketers have been groomed enough to replace him.

Habib
December 5, 2010, 05:44 AM
^What huge success you are talking about?

Night_wolf
December 5, 2010, 05:53 AM
^under 16 level

cricket_pagol
December 5, 2010, 06:18 AM
One has to feel sorry for Ashraful:

Got huge success and stardom at a young age which might have made him complacent then given captaincy at a young age which lead to his further demise as a player and person

These days when he is in the BD team he under performs and then he is kicked out of the team he plays some good knocks to come back into the BD team again only to underperform.

I think this whole process will go on for few more years until younger upcoming cricketers have been groomed enough to replace him.

New Flash: Younger upcoming players are already there to replace him!

It is insane the amount of sympathy Ash is getting from bd cricket supporters.

BTW, I do want Ash to come back with solid performances to justify his inclusion in the team.

Night_wolf
December 5, 2010, 06:21 AM
ok one qus is there anything called a "final nail for ashrafool??"..

BANFAN
December 5, 2010, 06:29 AM

BTW, I do want Ash to come back with solid performances to justify his inclusion in the team.

Yes, that's the best way.

Shaan
December 5, 2010, 07:15 AM

- Ashraful was younger too and replaced someone then. Now look at him, so you can't actually guarantee by new ones. It is not that simple as we think of. Giving every new one chances for example look at pakistan team they are trying newbies and then switching back to the old ones and then again new ones which not only brings instability to the team strength but also diminishing old one plus new ones confidence which has worst impact to new ones for longer run rather than old ones.

- There was a day we so much wanted Ashraul in every single match, we so much desierd to see his batting, never thought he would be so much hatred by some of us. He was always was auto choice. He was our pride then, we felt so much proud and delighted by his success cause he was a Bangladeshi who played for his country and entertained us with his full service with entertaining batting in full flow. It is now Ashrafull crying.. don't you think he is our pride, our happiness, he belongs to us. Don't we have guts at this stage of his downfall, his tough time we could encourage him and wish him that he can stand up again and makes us proud..
He is no enemy for our cricket, he is still our hero who needs to find his way out to come out from this despair, dire, tough time of his life. Because I believe he still has plenty of time to service our team.

I'm not a Big fan of Ashraful but I do respect and enjoy his batting very much. Offcourse I do criticize him but their is limit how and when at which manner need to criticize players like him..
It is our duty to stand up and take side to our players when they go through the tough time of their life, so that they can feel some encouragement some light in life !!

By posting this I don't mean he has to come back to the team immediately, but what I mean is that he is human being and our pride. It is not his fault that selecting him in the team when he is in bad patch, it is up to selectors and their vision. They have be smart enough to know who is going through the bad form, then they should take the right step and give the player due amount of time for rearrange himself.

view360
December 5, 2010, 07:29 AM
Ash can not be nailed . He can only be booted out and sneaked in. One needs to be a higher life being in order to be either nailed or crucified and Ash does not belong there. If we really do not want to watch his misery , we might need divine intervention from the seventh heaven.

shakibrulz
December 5, 2010, 07:47 AM
And what hog his place for like another year? Oh please. Aren't 160 ODIs enough to judge that he's a tried and tested failure and should never be anywhere near the team?

crickwizard
December 5, 2010, 07:57 AM
here is the deal- if BD makes 3-1, on the 5th game Sakib/Sid will give Ash the last chance. If he screw's that one up, then it would be hard for him to be in WC.

Haru-party
December 5, 2010, 08:05 AM
here is the deal- if BD makes 3-1, on the 5th game Sakib/Sid will give Ash the last chance. If he screw's that one up, then it would be hard for him to be in WC.

is this true? i mean how do you know? is it confirm?

M.H.Rubel
December 5, 2010, 08:11 AM

WOW its a nice work.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)

magic boy
December 5, 2010, 09:08 AM

lamisa
December 5, 2010, 09:31 AM
ash is like those hindi drama actors,they promise to come back,which they do,even ifthey fall off a ten storied building! :hairpull:

Anher
December 5, 2010, 11:29 AM
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/4229/tripplerangemerge.png

ammark
December 5, 2010, 11:45 AM
^^^ Haha, joss korsen bhai :D

sadhat
December 5, 2010, 12:11 PM
Nope. Never. He has a God hand to stay with team even cost of most successful winning team (against NZ team). He will come back strong (not with bat, just he will come back). He has well connection with selectors. Probably he promised a sector that he will be Ghor Jamai for his Konna!

Rabz
December 5, 2010, 12:15 PM
He will be back.
It ain't over yet.

FagunerAgun
December 5, 2010, 12:46 PM
I will be back to ban some Ash haters, if they come back then dhrim dhrim. :D

MarufH
December 5, 2010, 01:00 PM
Good one. :-D

Fazal
December 6, 2010, 12:31 PM
ufff.... pichi run korar aar shomoy pailona... I was about to make a case why mhushi should be replaced with our current waterboy as our wicket keeper.

Now I have to come up with another case which will be hard to sell though... i.e why Tamim (who just scored a golla) should be replaced by...

Baundule
December 6, 2010, 12:41 PM
An in form Ash is an asset; but he has completely lost his confidence. Even in the Afgan match, he did not believe that we can win. 19 runs in 2 overs in a T20 is a target to lose for the batting side, especially when the batsmen scored 25 runs in the previous 3 overs.

al Furqaan
December 6, 2010, 01:05 PM
I do hope he is back. Being back implies he has successfully dealt with the demons that ride him at bat. At his best - Ash is sublime, And no, I am not calling him for the WC 11. As Shaan said, he is young and time is on his side. I wish no Bangladeshi cricketer ill-will. I want them to all succeed and do well for that means we succeed and do well.

very gutsy comment. you can tell your daughter you have earned the right to use "lol"...

i dunno if ash will ever be back to to his best, because he's never been at his *best*...he's shown solidity a few times in his career over the course of 5-6 matches, but nothing more substantial than that. this is the worst dip in form he's had, and surely its mental. he's not throwing his wicket away, but getting out to indecision.

but two things can be betted on:

1) if he doesn't win the DPL player of the tournament award, he will be close to it...he will crack a bunch of 50s or a hundred and a few 50s with a high SR

2) selectors will give him a free ride in the world cup because they haven't given up on his jodi laggai jai...and he might just deliver since his flirtatious nature loves to seduce on the biggest of stages.

BASSMAN
December 6, 2010, 04:25 PM

Ofcourse Ashraful requires some slack. If you get my logic then you can comprehend why many understand what the dilemma is with him.

Rabz
December 7, 2010, 01:35 AM
http://kilauealavaflowmount.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/volcanic-ash.jpg

Jadukor
December 7, 2010, 02:11 AM
Is it the Final nail?... of course its the final nail considering how many nails we had to use in the past! no wonder we are out of nails now.... I say hell with the nails lets just use super glue and seal the door shut but keep the pigeon hole open... in case he wants to slip through that by his DPL performance and the concurrent display of ineptitude from Naeem/Mahmudullah....

zainab
December 7, 2010, 07:39 AM
Dont worry guys, Ash will be in the WC squad, he is better than naeem and Riyad any day.

ammark
December 7, 2010, 08:12 AM
~picture of Ash~

Dhurr Chhai! ~ this expression has found new meaning.

Brit-boy
December 7, 2010, 11:25 AM
Ashraful can get many chances after chances even though he fails, cant he? And our poor Kapali cant get 1 chance after the Icl ban, after doing so great in Icl. Kapali was a changed player after Icl, but due to getting ban after that and not been given a chance in the BD national team after the ban it has had an affect on his performence. Emotionaly it has hurt him!
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (1)

mij
December 7, 2010, 02:12 PM
Ashraful can get many chances after chances even though he fails, cant he? And our poor Kapali cant get 1 chance after the Icl ban, after doing so great in Icl. Kapali was a changed player after Icl, but due to getting ban after that and not been given a chance in the BD national team after the ban it has had an affect on his performence. Emotionaly it has hurt him!

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (1)

LOL, I like the way you thinking...

reyme
December 7, 2010, 03:47 PM
We used to say "Aloukik Kopal" for Kapali making world record of getting chances after non stop failures. He was like current Ash whom we got sick and tired with the number of failures he presented us.

And yes, he got many I mean many chances to prove himself in last 2 years in A teams, in NCL/DPL. Heck he just played the practice match against ZIM.

He did not do anything special anywhere to get a recall. Even the top teams in DPL are no longer interested in him although he is not even in the players pool.

bujhee kom
December 7, 2010, 04:00 PM

Hahahha...Boss, Ash-ke kintoo ekdom Tom Cruise banie charlen!! Banglaar Terminator, Like Banglaar Tarzan!

reyme
December 7, 2010, 04:01 PM
<TABLE id=threadslist class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=5 width="100%" align=center><TBODY id=threadbits_forum_4><TR><TD class=alt1 align=middle>1,148 (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=25682)</TD><TD class=alt2 align=middle>47,888</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

There are not enough nails in the world to nail Ashraful. Without Ash Banglacricket would be half empty. There are more postings, blog, controvercy, complement related to Ash than all other players combined. Just look at the thread "All about Ash"...thats a record! He is indeed a Megastar. He can easily have a REALITY show or write a book about himself and make millions out of it. Just hire a clever agent!

bujhee kom
December 7, 2010, 04:05 PM
Boss, apnar creative juice die banano Ash-er Terminator chopi-ta amar Avatar-e use korte pari? Apnar onimoti chaichi Boss. Thank you.

Zunaid
December 7, 2010, 06:43 PM
Boss, apnar creative juice die banano Ash-er Terminator chopi-ta amar Avatar-e use korte pari? Apnar onimoti chaichi Boss. Thank you.

Amar royalty koi? Naki DMCA use koray court-e sue korbo.

bujhee kom
December 7, 2010, 11:31 PM
Amar royalty koi? Naki DMCA use koray court-e sue korbo.

Boss, DMCA kake bole? Dhaka Metroploitan Crime Agency. New Police agency naki boss? Dhaka Metro Computer Action Committee Dhaka Montronaloi of Computer from Akhaura?

parvez
December 14, 2010, 09:14 AM
He will be back soon to prove himself again as the best batsman of BD:)

bdpride04
December 14, 2010, 09:21 AM
did you notice that ash wears sun glass now lol to cover his tears lmao bechari

lamisa
December 14, 2010, 09:40 AM
^^^bechara?

Habib
December 14, 2010, 10:04 AM
did you notice that ash wears sun glass now lol to cover his tears lmao bechari

You absolutely loathe Ash, don't you?
On topic- Roqibul failed to put the final nail on Ash's coffin. Though most of us will agree that Jahirul or SN should be the replacement of Rock, our brainless media might pressurize the board & the selectors to commit the forbidden once again.

Night_wolf
December 14, 2010, 11:20 AM
You absolutely loathe Ash, don't you?
On topic- Roqibul failed to put the final nail on Ash's coffin. Though most of us will agree that Jahirul or SN should be the replacement of Rock, our brainless media might pressurize the board & the selectors to commit the forbidden once again.

if ash comes again in the team it will be the final nail for me..i'm out:ticking:

Habib
December 14, 2010, 12:52 PM
if ash comes again in the team it will be the final nail for me..i'm out:ticking:

Out of what? Whatever it is, be prepared :P

zainab
December 15, 2010, 06:57 AM
Ash will be in the preliminary squad for the WC, but who knows if he will make it in the final 15. Lots of competition now for a place.

lamisa
December 15, 2010, 09:35 AM
uffff,ashrafulre deklei ekhon amar kichu ekta achhar marte ichcha kore!!!

Banglaguy
December 15, 2010, 11:39 AM
All the time everyone mentions Ashraful in the squad names, they always state that he is extremely talented. I remember when they players of kenya were talented... Now look where they are.

ammark
December 15, 2010, 11:51 AM
All the time everyone mentions Ashraful in the squad names, they always state that he is extremely talented. I remember when they players of kenya were talented... Now look where they are.

Steve Tikolo and Maurice Odumbe were not just talented, but professional, hard working well-rounded, cricketers.