PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for an entertaining match :)

Timtim
December 3, 2010, 04:35 AM
Thank you team for a very entertaining match :)

First the hattrick, then a string of strong top order performance (-imrul, but we'll let this one pass :)) made it an all around fun match to watch. Abdur Razzaq definitely deserves to be the MoTM

I absolutely loved Rokibul's fireworks late in his inning. Didn't mind at all when he got stumped with only 5 runs to go. They are entertainers afterall and they gave it all. Thank you for not caring for your average and elevating the home crowd to their feet. Same goes to Junaed Siddiquie!

Tip of the hat to you, Sirs!

Purbasha T
December 3, 2010, 06:56 AM
Highlights, highlights...er pore kotha

al-Sagar
December 3, 2010, 07:13 AM
it was not that entertaining in the Stadium for us. actually we went into sleep. it was a one sided game. we are happy we won but we never enjoyed the game like we wanted to.

the people at the stadium was a bit cautios after the defeat. so they never got excited in the early wickets. we always knew may be zim will again get a 200-210 score and we might be under pressure again.

also we were stunned to see some umpiring blunders again when ashoka did not call for 3rd umpire. the mood in the stadium was a bit low. in previous outings at SBNS there was louder buzz all along the game this time that was missing i the first half.

when tamim was blazing there was some fun. there were some attempt of mexican wave. whereas previous time there was about 40-50 successful mexican waves in a game this game we did not complete even one successful round of mexican wave.

after tamim departure ppl were perhaps a bit tense whether may see a collapse. ppl were intially frustated with rok and bizu's intiall failure of getting gaps but soon they started to get appretiation. big z then accelerated and later rakibul was class today.

ant still we were disappointed the way tamim, zunaid and rakibul all threw their wicket.

any way BD are back in the series, i think in next matches the crowd will become lively and the game will be competetive.

FagunerAgun
December 3, 2010, 07:23 PM
Yah..missed the game...