PDA

View Full Version : Complacency it was

al Furqaan
December 3, 2010, 04:44 AM
Complacency cost us the first match. This 2nd match was proof. We batted 2nd after winning the toss, identical conditions as the first game, proving the pitch was no factor. We simply didn't want to win until the fire was under our bums.

Congrats in advance to 4-1, and had Moni not effed up on teh Tamim decision, it would likely be 5-0.

Now if we can only get a solid batting lineup before the WC...

dolcevita
December 3, 2010, 04:52 AM
It was ashfool
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

shakibrulz
December 3, 2010, 05:03 AM
Shakib didn't get the team he demanded. Simple. When you have clowns like Ash in the team, it's hard to win.

Naimul_Hd
December 3, 2010, 05:09 AM
1st match lost was a blessing in disguise ! It was very much needed to get our head straight !

Night_wolf
December 3, 2010, 05:33 AM
Complacency cost us the first match. This 2nd match was proof. We batted 2nd after winning the toss, identical conditions as the first game, proving the pitch was no factor. We simply didn't want to win until the fire was under our bums.

Congrats in advance to 4-1, and had Moni not effed up on teh Tamim decision, it would likely be 5-0.

Now if we can only get a solid batting lineup before the WC...

now we fans r suffering from complacency...i hope we dont have to eat our words

dark mage
December 3, 2010, 08:00 AM
now we fans r suffering from complacency...i hope we dont have to eat our words

Well said! I agree with you. I have said this quite a few times, this Zimbawe team is better than New Zealand in our conditions. New Zealand is just pathetic in subcontinent conditions.

FagunerAgun
December 3, 2010, 07:24 PM
Complacency from the players and lack of realism from BCB.