PDA

View Full Version : What Changes You Like to See for the Rest of the Series.

FagunerAgun
December 3, 2010, 12:06 PM
Here are my picks:

Mash should be replaced by Rubel
Mushy should be replaced by Jahurul.:flag:

Night_wolf
December 3, 2010, 12:08 PM
Rubel in place of mash...but i highly doubt this would happen

FagunerAgun
December 3, 2010, 12:10 PM
With due respect to our former captain, Mash is only good in black and white, in the colorful pictures but not now on the field.

Mahir
December 3, 2010, 12:15 PM
Same squad for 3rd ODI. And if we win that one, barring injury situations, no further changes in the playing XI should be necessary.

Hey, Mashrafee has clearly been brought in prematurely, as the selectors seem to think he is an automatic choice to get in the lineup as soon as he gets clearance from the doctors to play. Since he's already played 2 games and failed to show up with any sort of substantial performance, there's no point dropping now. That would just create more drama, and Shakib might just give up cricket altogether. So let's not risk that, and have Mashrafee straighten himself up while on the job, and he better start from the 3rd ODI right away. In my perfect world, Rubel should have played with Shafiul off the get-go, although I admit I am not sure if Rubel's injury was bad enough to actually keep him out of the playing XI for the first match.

Nadim
December 3, 2010, 12:17 PM
Rubel in-----Mash :out:

Shabbir/Nasir in-----Riyad :out: (Let him play DPL to get some proper form back as he is more likely to be in the WC squad)

Jahirul in----Ash :out:

One World
December 3, 2010, 12:31 PM
If we win the 3 and 4, I will try all kinds of combination in the 5. If needed will rest some performing players as well, giving Shakib a mixed pack, that will testify his captaincy as well.

FagunerAgun
December 3, 2010, 12:47 PM
If we win the 3 and 4, I will try all kinds of combination in the 5. If needed will rest some performing players as well, giving Shakib a mixed pack, that will testify his captaincy as well.
Good idea, only if Shakib accepts it.