PDA

View Full Version : PCB cancels series in Bangladesh yet again.

Rajput
December 11, 2010, 01:46 AM
KARACHI: Still bitter with Bangladesh for refusing to host Pakistan two years ago, the PCB has cancelled a series there on security grounds.

It is learnt that despite complaining of not getting enough international cricket in recent times, the PCB, since 2008, has twice rejected offers by the Bangladesh cricket Board to tour there.

"Clearly relations between the two boards are not very cordial at the moment. Pakistan also remains unhappy with the stance of the Bangladesh board when the ICC decided to move away the 2011 World Cup matches from Pakistan because of security concerns," one source said.

Relations between the two boards hit a rough note in early 2009 when Bangladesh refused to host Pakistan for a scheduled series of five one-day internationals and two Twenty20 matches in March.

Despite requests from the PCB, the tour was eventually called off by the BCB on government advice a day after terrorists attacked the Sri Lankan cricket team in Lahore on March 3.

Bangladesh declined to host Pakistan because of non-clearance from the government but the Pakistan board apparently took the snub badly.

"The feeling in the Pakistan board was that the BCB had let it down in it biggest crisis when it needed the support of its neighbouring countries after the attack on the Sri Lankan team.

"Matters turned sour later when Bangladesh also didn't resist any move by the ICC to shift the World Cup matches from Pakistan."

The source said since last year, the BCB had twice asked Pakistan to play the series that was called off in 2009 but the PCB appeared in no mood to close the chapter.

No foreign teams have toured Pakistan since the attack on the Sri Lankan team although Zimbabwe had agreed to play a short one-day series in Pakistan this year.

"The Zimbabwe cricket union had given the dates from December 8 to 19 to tour Pakistan but unfortunately when the PCB approached the government for security clearance the authorities didn't give the clearance since the month of Muharram fell in this period," the source said.

He said the PCB and Zimbabwe cricket union were now trying to work out new dates for the one-day series sometime in 2011.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/top-stories/PCB-cancels-series-in-Bangladesh-on-security-grounds/articleshow/7081582.cms

magic boy
December 11, 2010, 01:59 AM
Jealous: Being deprived of hosting the world cup they cant bear us any more.

Hypocrite: Trying to tag us risky country to tour, whereas they are the most known one around the world.

Sissy: They are actually afraid of being whitewashed noticing NewZealand. oh my hahaah

Trigger_Tiger
December 11, 2010, 02:04 AM
What a bunch of losers...making the situation even more sour! Now this would end up being better for us in the long run (God willing)...they get lesser match practice against better teams and play only against the minnows of world cricket...I guess they could invite Scotland over or something to play something half as decent right now :)! Oh wait, the Scots might reject them too :-p!!!!!

_Rafi_
December 11, 2010, 02:35 AM
Life without Pakistan is not that bad for BD. I am happy.

bujhee kom
December 11, 2010, 02:54 AM
I believe this thread should be in Bangladesh Section.

This is a very important issue, something always gets overlooked, even in this news article. Why isn't it mentioned anywhere in the article that the Dhaka/Pilkhana BDR Mutiny Massacre happened just 4-5 days before the scheduled February, 2009 Pak Tour of BD was supposed to start!! That is a huge national security issue, Foreign players own security issue, the whole country is in mourning, the whole country was going through the stand off with the murderers in Pilkhana at that time and the whole world, Pakistan, PCB, everybody knew all these. But still PCB is like always, actually it is getting a bit too old, acting extremely childish, unprofessional and everyhting else, I have no reason to keep adding here. Very childish and imatured behaviour from PCB, embarrassing for a country with such great cricketing heritage, what a shame!

Rajput
December 11, 2010, 03:12 AM
Jealous: Being deprived of hosting the world cup they cant bear us any more.
jealousy is not the reason in my opinion.Pakistan has visited Sri lanka and is striving to visit India,the two nations which were more instrumental than BD in depriving of pakistan hosting the WC.There are security issues no doubt about that.
Sissy: They are actually afraid of being whitewashed noticing NewZealand. oh my hahaah
Look at last 3 series pak played:
Vs Aus
Vs Eng
Vs SA.
Against Aus we won T20 2-0,and drew test series 1-1
Vs England we lost ODIs by a v close margin 3-2
Against SA we drew tests 0-0 and lost ODIs 3-2.

Yep AUS,SA,ENG are minnows.Our performance against these minnows is not that bad considering the scandals and crisis that have hit Pak cricket during these outings.Yep Pak is afraid to face the batting and bowling power house of the world i.e Bangladesh.

Zeeshan
December 11, 2010, 03:12 AM
I believe this thread should be in Bangladesh Section.

This is a very important issue, something always gets overlooked, even in this news article. Why isn't it mentioned anywhere in the article that the Dhaka/Pilkhana BDR Mutiny Massacre happened just 4-5 days before the scheduled February, 2009 Pak Tour of BD was supposed to start!! That is a huge national security issue, Foreign players own security issue, the whole country is in mourning, the whole country was going through the stand off with the murderers in Pilkhana at that time and the whole world, Pakistan, PCB, everybody knew all these. But still PCB is like always, actually it is getting a bit too old, acting extremely childish, unprofessional and everyhting else, I have no reason to keep adding here. Very childish and imatured behaviour from PCB, embarrassing for a country with such great cricketing heritage, what a shame!

Second every word bk bhai said. Bitter? People were dying at that time for crying out loud. And you dweebs it's for your own security too that we called it off....

Naimul_Hd
December 11, 2010, 03:51 AM
what a bunch of losers ! they are still holding grudges against Bangladesh for voting against them for WC 11.

Night_wolf
December 11, 2010, 07:24 AM
Who needs them..bunch of losers

Naimul_Hd
December 11, 2010, 07:45 AM
If you think deeply, i think, they are actually right....they are probably concerned about our own security... who knows what $h!t they will bring along with them... bombs, explosives and what not.

Night_wolf
December 11, 2010, 07:51 AM
If you think deeply, i think, they are actually right....they are probably concerned about our own security... who knows what $h!t they will bring along with them... bombs, explosives and what not.

:lol::notworthy:

Nadim
December 11, 2010, 08:39 AM

Classic ;):shh:

mac
December 11, 2010, 08:49 AM
:floor::floor::floor:

Naimul vai, dekha jabe airport clearance pachche na :floor:

mac
December 11, 2010, 08:56 AM
There are security issues no doubt about that.

Yep Pak is afraid to face the batting and bowling power house of the world i.e Bangladesh.

boroi chomotkar dhadha chilo dada, onek koste meaning ber korlam. ( Nice riddle, took me bit time to solve )....Pak is feeling insecure as we are the Royal Bengal Tigers!!!!

amar11432
December 11, 2010, 09:17 AM
PCB cancels series in Bangladesh on security grounds

KARACHI: Still bitter with Bangladesh for refusing to host Pakistan two years ago, the PCB has cancelled a series there on security grounds.

It is learnt that despite complaining of not getting enough international cricket in recent times, the PCB, since 2008, has twice rejected offers by the Bangladesh cricket Board to tour there.

"Clearly relations between the two boards are not very cordial at the moment. Pakistan also remains unhappy with the stance of the Bangladesh board when the ICC decided to move away the 2011 World Cup matches from Pakistan because of security concerns," one source said.

Relations between the two boards hit a rough note in early 2009 when Bangladesh refused to host Pakistan for a scheduled series of five one-day internationals and two Twenty20 matches in March.

Despite requests from the PCB, the tour was eventually called off by the BCB on government advice a day after terrorists attacked the Sri Lankan cricket team in Lahore on March 3.

Bangladesh declined to host Pakistan because of non-clearance from the government but the Pakistan board apparently took the snub badly.

"The feeling in the Pakistan board was that the BCB had let it down in it biggest crisis when it needed the support of its neighbouring countries after the attack on the Sri Lankan team.

"Matters turned sour later when Bangladesh also didn't resist any move by the ICC to shift the World Cup matches from Pakistan."

The source said since last year, the BCB had twice asked Pakistan to play the series that was called off in 2009 but the PCB appeared in no mood to close the chapter.

No foreign teams have toured Pakistan since the attack on the Sri Lankan team although Zimbabwe had agreed to play a short one-day series in Pakistan this year.

"The Zimbabwe cricket union had given the dates from December 8 to 19 to tour Pakistan but unfortunately when the PCB approached the government for security clearance the authorities didn't give the clearance since the month of Muharram fell in this period," the source said.

He said the PCB and Zimbabwe cricket union were now trying to work out new dates for the one-day series sometime in 2011.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/top-stories/PCB-cancels-series-in-Bangladesh-on-security-grounds/articleshow/7081582.cms

amar11432
December 11, 2010, 09:22 AM
Its now quite funny how they are isolating themselves. PCB is now more stubborn than an annoying 13 year old girl. :doh::doh::doh:

Nafi
December 11, 2010, 09:22 AM
Outrageous!

This seriously angers me.

We're in desperate need for this series to happen to develop our cricket, and these so called 'brother' nation are being bolods and gadhas

MarufH
December 11, 2010, 09:24 AM
Jokers!!!
:waiting:

Night_wolf
December 11, 2010, 09:24 AM
some mod merge this with thishttp://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=35007

and bring it in the bd cricket section

MarufH
December 11, 2010, 09:25 AM
Its now quite funny how they are isolating themselves. PCB is now more stubborn than a annoying 13 year old girl. :doh::doh::doh:

True.

Ajfar
December 11, 2010, 09:41 AM
and BCB was actually nice enough send our team there when no one else wanted to go. Whatever its their loss.

Shocky
December 11, 2010, 09:45 AM
Who cares??? We don't like to play with match fixers...mor pcb...!! N long live bcb for canceling that series.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

Shaan
December 11, 2010, 09:45 AM
suja banglay.. Kuttar pete ghi hojom hoyna.!!

firstlane
December 11, 2010, 10:05 AM
suja banglay.. Kuttar pete ghi hojom hoyna.!!

ekdom thik bolsen bhai. jeidin ei kuttagulare test e haraite parmu oi din aami ekta tatto lagamu.

Night_wolf
December 11, 2010, 10:07 AM
^2003 e asoka beta amader hater sikar ta kere nisilo..naile to test e oder e age haratam

Haru-party
December 11, 2010, 10:09 AM
achcha PP te love 4 cricket ta ke?

beshideshi
December 11, 2010, 10:19 AM
What kind of mentality is this? Pakistan have always been a troublesome board, and now they seem to be picking a fight with us. February 2009 was an extremely dark time for our country, after such a shocking incident you can't expect the country's no.1 sports team to go to Pakistan and play cricket.

Let me remind you, who visited Pakistan in 2008 when teams right and left were cancelling Pak tours?

And they are jumping in their seat to play SL and IND, who had a much, much bigger say in the whole WC situation and are not willing to play against the minnow board?

PCB has dug themselves a very fine hole, only themselves can them out of it.

shakibrulz
December 11, 2010, 10:23 AM
I loled :lol:

al Furqaan
December 11, 2010, 10:30 AM
Rajput, when was the last time a fly was hurt in a terrorist attack of any sort in Bangladesh?

lamisa
December 11, 2010, 10:45 AM
what a bunch of lowlives!!!

Habib
December 11, 2010, 10:54 AM
achcha PCB te love 4 cricket ta ke?

PCB is a fan forum? :P Didn't know that. Then again they are acting like one.

magic boy
December 11, 2010, 11:01 AM
In this month of glory,Now I can feel how did our countrymen feel during the period before 71`freedom fight.Exactly why people were so tired/bored/crazy/disgusted of sick/partiality/oppressive mentality of certain govt.Desh to ar emni emni vaag hoynai. ora konodini amader bondhu vabenai.always choto kore dekhse.manush to ar emni emni protibad korenay. and now in the year of 2010 we are still noticing such traditional mentality!

Night_wolf
December 11, 2010, 11:12 AM
^apnar kotha boroi sotto magic vai!(jodio kno mod er jhari khabar chance ase!)

roman
December 11, 2010, 11:22 AM
Did it come as a shock to you guys? Comeon.....This is what Pakistan is known for. They are too afraid of loosing and know when the humiliating defeat is near. They know that they will have a very hard time here in Bangladesh and thus decided not to face us. Coward.They are SISSIES...

Rajput
December 11, 2010, 12:07 PM
Rajput, when was the last time a fly was hurt in a terrorist attack of any sort in Bangladesh?

So here you are mate...Did Bangladesh had any National Red Alert when they decided to skip Hosting Pakistan Series?????? And now You all are bashing Pakistan for canceling the series. Our brother nation happily watched us being isolated.That was the hour of need.Was not that?

Night_wolf
December 11, 2010, 12:34 PM
So here you are mate...Did Bangladesh had any National Red Alert when they decided to skip Hosting Pakistan Series?????? And now You all are bashing Pakistan for canceling the series. Our brother nation happily watched us being isolated.That was the hour of need.Was not that?

That was not a terrorist attack my friend..we had a army crisis then..and the situation of the country was not idle for hosting any kind of international sporting event

and what r u havering about brother nation watched u being isolated?..what could have we done?..it only ur fault that u r being isolated

Shaan
December 11, 2010, 12:49 PM
quote of the thread..:floor::floor::floor:

Rabz
December 11, 2010, 12:53 PM
He he he.
Joke of the month !!!

Tiger444
December 11, 2010, 01:19 PM
I don't know what to say. This is just shameful from PCB. Their just causing beef with us for no apparent reason. Its really insensitive that their so mad at BCB for postponing that tour. We had a BDR mutiny for christs sake. The country was mourning at that time, we can't just hold a cricket event when such a sad event happened. Also why is PCB so mad that we didn't back them up to host the WC there? They just had a terrorist attack happen to a cricket team. Even before that the teams outside the subcontinent didn't want to play there. We even went there to play once australia cancelled on them. Their just complete idiots who are just ruining cricket in pakistan which is shameful. If they were smart then they would maintain a relationship with us. Whatever though there are so many other teams out there that love to play us.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)

Tendulkar_Mcgrath
December 11, 2010, 01:29 PM
Many times i have seen that when Australia/ England does that, we criticize them severely even though they have security problems . But if Pakistan/India does that, we ignore it!!. We know Australia as slang expert on the field. Now I am telling you an incident. While I was living in Sydney, I met a guy who was cricket event organizer for NSW team. When for the first time I told him that I am from Bangladesh, he was like...."wow. I know. you must be a good cricket player then. All the young stars of Bangladesh are so talented. Bangladesh would one of top 5 team within next 5 years, If they continue to improve them at this speed. After Australia , Bangladesh is one of my favorite." It was happened in 2007.
And India and Pakistan...our so called brothers!!!...they cancel after creating a fake issue....shame on them.

ma_o_mati
December 11, 2010, 01:59 PM
how do you wanna host the world cup after what happened to the sri lankan team...the country should be in shame after that incident...no wonder why all these scandals involves around pakistan, the board is incompetent and lack common sense.

Shaan
December 11, 2010, 02:20 PM
accha pak porum-e ei vondo atel Bangali Love 4 Cricket-ta ke? Bai apni jodi amader forumer keu hon doya kore bolun apnar matahr modde ki gura kirmi utse? Amader bolun panar somossha ki?Oi forum-e apani amader maan ijjoth tho pura dulay mishaya ditasen? Apnar sereoiusly Bangladesh ebong Bangladeshi-bodh niye somossha thakle khule bolun !! ar nahole Bangladeshir vonita korbenna oikhane? Nahole vabbo apni o-parer dada Bangladeshir nokol saje amader naam daam kolonkit korsen. Ei sob fajlamu charen !! will you !!

for clearance people check this thread, read one by one this person's post: Tajjob bone gelam !!:o:o
http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showthread.php?t=113184

Tintin
December 11, 2010, 02:28 PM
Some three or more years ago, missing a series against Pakistan was a big loss for Bangladesh. Considering the things that have happened to both teams since, I don't think we should lose too much sleep over this.

_Rafi_
December 11, 2010, 02:31 PM
In PakPassion some of members think Pakistan lost to us in 99 worldcup deliberately as a sign of generosity. We got test status only because of them and therefore we should always payback to them. They are proud to be loser and thats why I call them losers.

riankhan
December 11, 2010, 02:34 PM
accha pak porum-e ei vondo atel Bangali Love 4 Cricket-ta ke? Bai apni jodi amader forumer keu hon doya kore bolun apnar matahr modde ki gura kirmi utse? Amader bolun panar somossha ki?Oi forum-e apani amader maan ijjoth tho pura dulay mishaya ditasen? Apnar sereoiusly Bangladesh ebong Bangladeshi-bodh niye somossha thakle khule bolun !! ar nahole Bangladeshir vonita korbenna oikhane? Nahole vabbo apni o-parer dada Bangladeshir nokol saje amader naam daam kolonkit korsen. Ei sob fajlamu charen !! will you !!

for clearance people check this thread, read one by one this person's post: Tajjob bone gelam !!:o:o

Rajakar Nipat Jaak

Raynman
December 11, 2010, 02:35 PM
I'm sure once the spot fixing mess clears up and PCB gives the team the approval to cheat again, they will come visit us. Its just not profitable for them at the moment with the anti corruption unit monitoring them closely.

Haru-party
December 11, 2010, 03:15 PM

exactly...amake bole amar nam dekhe naki amar political porichoy pawa jay!!! amader govt. naki indian govt. er kotha shune series cancell korsilo...BDR issue ta konjo issue na!!! oishomoy deshe kono red alert chilo na!!!! chamchamir ekta shima ase.....usually i'm not a hater kintu ajke emon mejaj khichraise......sala bijoy mashe shobar shamne chitkar kore boltesi joyyyyy banglaaaa....and no i'm not a leaguer

riankhan
December 11, 2010, 03:20 PM
exactly...amake bole amar nam dekhe naki amar political porichoy pawa jay!!! amader govt. naki indian govt. er kotha shune series cancell korsilo...BDR issue ta konjo issue na!!! oishomoy deshe kono red alert chilo na!!!! chamchamir ekta shima ase.....usually i'm not a hater kintu ajke emon mejaj khichraise......sala bijoy mashe shobar shamne chitkar kore boltesi joyyyyy banglaaaa....and no i'm not a leaguer

So......you are Joy_Bangla in PP....:smug:
Good show bro!

bujhee kom
December 11, 2010, 03:25 PM

Ji Haru da, bolun Joy Bangla! Banglaar joy! Amrao boli aaj Joy Banglaa! Banglaar Joy!!! :flag:
Haruda Zindabad! Jeghe utho kabbik shundor Bangladesh! :flag:
Jeghe utho aaj Padma, Meghna, Jamuna, Shurma, Korotoa! :flag:

Shaan
December 11, 2010, 03:32 PM
aar bai boilenna oi luker post poira amar-tho matha pura aulaiya gese !! Amar kase keno jeno mone hoy oi beta Bangladeshi na, vaan kortase amader naam bodnam korar jonno..:mad::mad:

al Furqaan
December 11, 2010, 04:07 PM

first of all, i think BCB as a brother nation should offer "support" to PCB in whatever way possible. If you check the forums you will see that myself and HereWeGo (i think it was him) had a very heated debate on "islamic brotherhood" and whether or not that is a valid expression of humanity or something along those lines.

i still stand by what i said then.

however, its one thing to offer support quite another to send your team to a firing squad (read: Pakistan) in Peshawar or Quetta. Heck even Lahore and Karachi are death-traps.

If you can name the last time that Pakistan experienced 24-hour period without someone being KILLED by the taliban (or RAW, Mossad, CIA, whoever the faak is behind it), I will shut my yap.

Contrast this to Bangladesh, please.

When was the last time anyone was killed due to an organized element in BD? Probably that BDR Jawan situation which was the reason for BD cancelling that 2009 series.

When was the last time cricketers from a foreign country got shot in bangladesh?

Bangladesh is the SAFEST nation out of the 10 test nations for any country to tour. UK, PAK, India, and SL - have all had major attacks. AUS and NZ are by extention part of the US/EU "zionist crusader" alliance. Zimbabwe and SA are are racially volatile areas where half the population is infected with HIV.

So for the PCB to make this up, proves that they are nothing but liars, cheats, and probably should be banned from the ICC until they get brown asses in order. Out of their entire establishment, there are probably a few good apples, but the fact that PCB and Pakistani government hasn't pulled the plug on your team after dozens of scandals indicates the shamelessness that only complicity or lack of conscience can provide.

godzilla
December 11, 2010, 05:32 PM
In PakPassion some of members think Pakistan lost to us in 99 worldcup deliberately as a sign of generosity. We got test status only because of them and therefore we should always payback to them. They are proud to be loser and thats why I call them losers.

Hehe! what people fails to see is that if that is true then there must have been some money that was payed to those loosers! ... BTW we don't need pak to show the cricket world that we are getting better. Let them isolate themself. At the end even so called MINNOWS won't travel to their troublesome country! Cricket is not dying in pakistan, it's just taht they are trying to kill it themself...

Night_wolf
December 11, 2010, 05:44 PM

Vai apnara oi aborjona(PakPoison) e jan ken?...let the dogs bark...who cares

Nadim
December 11, 2010, 06:49 PM

AshrafulRox joined him...

riankhan
December 11, 2010, 07:04 PM
aar bai boilenna oi luker post poira amar-tho matha pura aulaiya gese !! Amar kase keno jeno mone hoy oi beta Bangladeshi na, vaan kortase amader naam bodnam korar jonno..:mad::mad:

Amar mejaj chorom kharap hoe gese....... that guy should be kicked in the back...10K times in a row and officially declared as a Rajakar!
He is still misleading a whole forum with his misinformation........:mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad:

Ajfar
December 11, 2010, 07:08 PM
I'm with world cup bhai on this one. How come nothing on any of the BD newspaper. kdpp news hobe nishcoi.

Tiger444
December 11, 2010, 07:27 PM
Amar mejaj chorom kharap hoe gese....... that guy should be kicked in the back...10K times in a row and officially declared as a Rajakar!
He is still misleading a whole forum with his misinformation........:mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad:

Bro honestly its just not worth it. I read everything in pakpassion and from I've seen it looks like Love 4 cricket is just an immature kid who stirred up the pot for no reason. There were some rude people there but it was nice to see that a lot of people there were mad at pcb for this. The 1971 war should not have been brought up. Nobody should have brought politics over there. It should just be about pcb and their ineptness. Posting over there is up to you but my advice would be to just ignore that poster and move on.

riankhan
December 11, 2010, 07:31 PM
Bro honestly its just not worth it. I read everything in pakpassion and from I've seen it looks like Love 4 cricket is just an immature kid who stirred up the pot for no reason. There were some rude people there but it was nice to see that a lot of people there were mad at pcb for this. The 1971 war should not have been brought up. Nobody should have brought politics over there. It should just be about pcb and their ineptness. Posting over there is up to you but my advice would be to just ignore that poster and move on.

Perhaps......you are right.
Lets enjoy the game......2.5 more hours

Zeeshan
December 11, 2010, 07:55 PM
I'm with world cup bhai on this one. How come nothing on any of the BD newspaper. kdpp news hobe nishcoi.

Good point. I thought of it too at first... if this is indeed true I must say very heinous move by hindustan times.

kalpurush
December 11, 2010, 08:01 PM
Guys hang on a minute, lets look at this news from a completely different angle.

First of all ,let's look at who published this so far

1. Times of India (http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/top-stories/PCB-cancels-series-in-Bangladesh-on-security-grounds/articleshow/7081582.cms)
2. hindustan times (http://www.hindustantimes.com/cricket/cricketnews/PCB-cancels-series-in-Bangladesh-on-security-grounds/Article1-637064.aspx)
3. The Hindu (http://www.thehindu.com/sport/cricket/article945666.ece)

These are all Indian Newspapers, right?
Have you seen any related news in BD or PAK newspapers articles or from any source of BCB or PCB ? NO
Have these news papers mentioned "whom they talked with from either BCB or PCB" Recently? No
Is anywhere they mentioned in this news article about the original reason why BD cancled that series, the BDR mutiny? No
Doesn't it sounds like by hiding these information intentionally , someone actually fueling up the relationship of these two boards and countries ?

Why they are doing that? Well These Indian news papers can only sell more copies by writing exiting "bad" stories about PAK, and BD is just another 3rd party here.

And what we did after reading this news article, we just started bashing each other in both BC & PP. Sounds something very familiar to a 250 years old story. When British first came to our shores and did the same thing "divide and rule"
Something to think about ^^^ and you got a point... :)

Tiger444
December 11, 2010, 08:03 PM
Perhaps......you are right.
Lets enjoy the game......2.5 more hours

Exactly man. Let's not fight rather let's just go and kick zimbabwe's butt today. :)

Tiger444
December 11, 2010, 08:11 PM
Guys hang on a minute, lets look at this news from a completely different angle.

1. Times of India (http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/top-stories/PCB-cancels-series-in-Bangladesh-on-security-grounds/articleshow/7081582.cms)
2. hindustan times (http://www.hindustantimes.com/cricket/cricketnews/PCB-cancels-series-in-Bangladesh-on-security-grounds/Article1-637064.aspx)

Have you seen any related news in BD or PAK newspapers articles or from any source of BCB or PCB ? NO
Have these news papers mentioned "whom they talked with from either BCB or PCB" Recently? No
Is anywhere they mentioned in this news article about the original reason why BD cancled that series, the BDR mutiny? No
Doesn't it sounds like by hiding these information intentionally , someone actually fueling up the relationship of these two boards and countries ?

Why they are doing that? Well These Indian news papers can only sell more copies by writing exiting "bad" stories about PAK, and BD is just another 3rd party here.

And what we did after reading this news article, we just started bashing each other in both BC & PP. Sounds something very familiar to a 250 years old story. When British first came to our shores and did the same thing "divide and rule"

Good eyes man. Actually didn't think about that. Well let's see if any newspaper from bd or cricinfo confirms this.

FagunerAgun
December 11, 2010, 08:30 PM
Too bad for the sub-continental cricket.

cricketboy
December 11, 2010, 08:32 PM
At least our players play for the country when thir players play for taking bribes. :-D

cricket_king
December 11, 2010, 08:53 PM

Um...did you just call Pakistan our "brother nation"? :ticking:

Miraz
December 11, 2010, 09:12 PM
Um...did you just call Pakistan our "brother nation"? :ticking:

Nope, the other way round. He is calling Bangladesh "our brother nation". He is probably one of our Pakistani members.

Umar
December 11, 2010, 09:13 PM
im gonna say the same thing here...

"
lets not bash the Pakistani's or the Players. They wanted to come and play. but its the HEADLESS CHICKENS of PCB who doesnt know anything about cricket yet they are running a board. im sure These PCB officials are the most illiterate and unqualified people to run any organisation. After them comes BCB. So abuse the one that deserves to be abused ...not the players or the general people. We wouldnt want to be abused(or our players) by anyone just because BCB officials are morons.

so play fair"
__________________"

Naimul_Hd
December 11, 2010, 09:18 PM
Good eyes man. Actually didn't think about that. Well let's see if any newspaper from bd or cricinfo confirms this.

I think, BCB itself does not know about this news ! They usually get all these news from Indian newspaper and Indian media is actually super fast. They have good connection to get hold of news pretty quick.

anyway, just wait for the confirmation from BCB.

firstlane
December 11, 2010, 10:01 PM

bhai, onek khon chup koira porte cilam, aar parlam na. oi shalar lekha poira mone hoise or mukher moddhe (apatoto) toilet er brush dhukaia dei. Jonmer por theika eirokom onek pakistan-premi dekhtasi jader kotha shunle lojjai matha het hoia jai. Amar ek bondhu '99 e pakistan re haranor por onek depressed hoia gesilo- bar bar boltrsilo "amra keno pakistan re haraite gelam, onno aro desh o to cilo". aami nischit eirokom kotha onek ei bolse. amar mathai dhukena pakistanira muslim boilai ki tader support korte hoibo? kono irani ki iraq re support korbo shudhu mislim boila?

amader deshe onek manush ase jara cricket er belai pakistan support kore muslim boila, abar onno dike bollywood er kono non-muslim actor-actress er jonno pagol, dorkar hoile jaan o dia dibo. shob vondami- tara shudhu pakistan support kore chehara deikha, bollywood er nayok-nayikara dekhte shundor abar pakistani player go gayer chamra porishkar.

Shaan
December 12, 2010, 01:56 AM
bhai, onek khon chup koira porte cilam, aar parlam na. oi shalar lekha poira mone hoise or mukher moddhe (apatoto) toilet er brush dhukaia dei. Jonmer por theika eirokom onek pakistan-premi dekhtasi jader kotha shunle lojjai matha het hoia jai. Amar ek bondhu '99 e pakistan re haranor por onek depressed hoia gesilo- bar bar boltrsilo "amra keno pakistan re haraite gelam, onno aro desh o to cilo". aami nischit eirokom kotha onek ei bolse. amar mathai dhukena pakistanira muslim boilai ki tader support korte hoibo? kono irani ki iraq re support korbo shudhu mislim boila?

amader deshe onek manush ase jara cricket er belai pakistan support kore muslim boila, abar onno dike bollywood er kono non-muslim actor-actress er jonno pagol, dorkar hoile jaan o dia dibo. shob vondami- tara shudhu pakistan support kore chehara deikha, bollywood er nayok-nayikara dekhte shundor abar pakistani player go gayer chamra porishkar.

- Amaro kisu bondhu apnar bondhur mothoi pak cricket ondho chilo, tarao apnar bondhur motoi reaction korse pakistan jhokon hare

- muslim boila support kore thokhon ami oder jigai 71-er somoy oder muslimottho kuthay chilo? kuthay chilo eki dhormer duhai?
amar bondura er jobaba dite parenai...

pak forumer oi Pangali(bangali kintu pakider jonno mohobboth-ta beshi) duita amader jonno kolonko, oi duita merudondohin kecho, kulangar bangladesher jonno..!!

Murad
December 12, 2010, 02:17 AM

Is that you? I was also laughing at the comment. Shala amare bole fat brain. lol. amar mone hoi eta ekta Pakistani.

another crazy guy is Ashraful_Rox. Dujon mile bhaloi chamchagiri kortese okhane.

bujhee kom
December 12, 2010, 02:27 AM
Hey Murad bhai is that Fat Brain from PP...hahahahahah!!!

RazabQ
December 12, 2010, 02:34 AM
How many lives will TIK get??? Close LBW, inside edge almost to field and past stumps and now a dolly of a drop!

RazabQ
December 12, 2010, 02:35 AM
Mean Junaid continues to act like a strokeless wonder

Shaan
December 12, 2010, 02:51 AM
Mean Junaid continues to act like a strokeless wonder
baijaan apne ki bhul thred-e Junaed-re ek haath deikha nitasen :)

bangla-red
December 12, 2010, 04:11 AM
Oh, I'm so disappointed...

Baundule
December 12, 2010, 05:34 AM
[বাংলা]আমি পাকিস্তানী ব্রাদারহুডের মহা ভক্ত। প্রথমত, খেলার মধ্যে কোনো পলিটিক্স ঢুকানো ঠিক না, তারওপর আমাদের রাজনীতি একেবারেই পঁচা। সুতরাং আমরা যখন সেই পঁচা রাজনীতির শিকার হয়ে পাকিস্তানী ক্রিকেট দলকে ঘৃণা করি, তখন সেটা মানবাধিকার লঙ্ঘনের সমতুল্য পাপ হয়।

যারা ৭১ এর কথা তুলেন, তারা অতীতের তিমিরেই বসবাস করতে চান, তারা কূঁপমণ্ডুক, তারা চোখ খুলে আধুনিক পৃথিবীর আলোবাতাসের স্বাদ উপভোগ করতে পারেন না। তাছাড়া ৭১এ পাকিস্তানীরা যা করেছিলো, তা আমাদের ধর্মকে বিশুদ্ধ করার জন্যই করেছিলো। আপনি যদি দেখেন আপনার ভাই সাচ্চা মুসলমান হচ্ছে না, বিপথে চলে যাচ্ছে, আপনি তখন কি করবেন? তাকে দুয়েকটা চড় থাপ্পড় দিতে হলেও তার ঈমান যাতে ঠিক হয়ে যায়, সেজন্য শিক্ষা দিবেন। আমাদের সিনিয়র পাকি ব্রাদারগণও আমাদেরকে সেরকম কিছু শিক্ষা দিতে চেয়েছিলেন মাত্র। কিন্তু আমরা এমনই বেয়াড়া বেয়াদব যে, ইন্ডিয়ার ষড়যন্ত্রে মুসলিম ব্রাদারহুডের মতো বেহেশতি কনসেপ্টকে লাথি মেরে ভাইদের থেকে আলাদা হয়ে গেলাম, এই আলাদা হওয়াকে আবার ঢং করে নাম দিলাম স্বাধীনতা।

ইট ইজ নেভা' টু লেট। আমাদের উচিত আমাদের পাকিস্তানী ব্রাদারদেরকে দেখে ক্রিকেটসহ জীবনের সবক্ষেত্রে মুসলমানিত্ব ফিরিয়ে আনা। আমাদের সাকিব, তামিমরা আল্লাহর অশেষ রহমতে আন্তর্জাতিক ক্রিকেটে মূল্যবান হয়ে উঠছে। আশা করা যায়, বিগ ব্রাদার আমির, আসিফদের পদাঙ্ক অনুসরণ করে তারাও স্পট ফিক্সিংয়ের মার্কেটে নিজেদের অবস্থান পাকাপোক্ত করতে পারবে। আমাদের ব্যক্তিগত জীবনেও সুবহানাল্লাহ, আলহামদুলিল্লাহর হার বাড়িয়ে দিতে হবে। মেয়ে দেখলেই কিঞ্চিত লুলামি করা ও বিদেশের বাসট্রামে তাদের পশ্চাৎদেশে হালকা-পাতলা চিমটি কাটার নাবালকসুলভ গুনাহে ছগিরা ওই জিকির আশকারের মাধ্যমে উড়িয়ে দেয়া যাবে।

বিসিবিতে অবিলম্বে নামাজি কর্মকর্তার নিয়োগ দিতে হবে, যারা ইসলামী ভ্রাতৃত্ববোধের মূল্য বুঝবে। পিসিবির বিগব্রাদারগণ যাতে নারাজ না হোন, সে বিষয়ে তারা সামর্থ্যের সবটা উজাড় করে দিয়ে কাজ করবেন।[/বাংলা]

FagunerAgun
December 12, 2010, 05:42 AM
Nice Joke!

Yeah..then our players will be corrupted like theirs. Keep religion out of prefessionalism and as a personal issue.

We have only one prophet that we must follow. Beyond that, are those non-Muslims.

Btw. once I was a fan of some Pak stars.

Shaan
December 12, 2010, 05:57 AM
[বাংলা]আমি পাকিস্তানী ব্রাদারহুডের মহা ভক্ত। প্রথমত, খেলার মধ্যে কোনো পলিটিক্স ঢুকানো ঠিক না, তারওপর আমাদের রাজনীতি একেবারেই পঁচা। সুতরাং আমরা যখন সেই পঁচা রাজনীতির শিকার হয়ে পাকিস্তানী ক্রিকেট দলকে ঘৃণা করি, তখন সেটা মানবাধিকার লঙ্ঘনের সমতুল্য পাপ হয়।

যারা ৭১ এর কথা তুলেন, তারা অতীতের তিমিরেই বসবাস করতে চান, তারা কূঁপমণ্ডুক, তারা চোখ খুলে আধুনিক পৃথিবীর আলোবাতাসের স্বাদ উপভোগ করতে পারেন না। তাছাড়া ৭১এ পাকিস্তানীরা যা করেছিলো, তা আমাদের ধর্মকে বিশুদ্ধ করার জন্যই করেছিলো। আপনি যদি দেখেন আপনার ভাই সাচ্চা মুসলমান হচ্ছে না, বিপথে চলে যাচ্ছে, আপনি তখন কি করবেন? তাকে দুয়েকটা চড় থাপ্পড় দিতে হলেও তার ঈমান যাতে ঠিক হয়ে যায়, সেজন্য শিক্ষা দিবেন। আমাদের সিনিয়র পাকি ব্রাদারগণও আমাদেরকে সেরকম কিছু শিক্ষা দিতে চেয়েছিলেন মাত্র। কিন্তু আমরা এমনই বেয়াড়া বেয়াদব যে, ইন্ডিয়ার ষড়যন্ত্রে মুসলিম ব্রাদারহুডের মতো বেহেশতি কনসেপ্টকে লাথি মেরে ভাইদের থেকে আলাদা হয়ে গেলাম, এই আলাদা হওয়াকে আবার ঢং করে নাম দিলাম স্বাধীনতা।

ইট ইজ নেভা' টু লেট। আমাদের উচিত আমাদের পাকিস্তানী ব্রাদারদেরকে দেখে ক্রিকেটসহ জীবনের সবক্ষেত্রে মুসলমানিত্ব ফিরিয়ে আনা। আমাদের সাকিব, তামিমরা আল্লাহর অশেষ রহমতে আন্তর্জাতিক ক্রিকেটে মূল্যবান হয়ে উঠছে। আশা করা যায়, বিগ ব্রাদার আমির, আসিফদের পদাঙ্ক অনুসরণ করে তারাও স্পট ফিক্সিংয়ের মার্কেটে নিজেদের অবস্থান পাকাপোক্ত করতে পারবে। আমাদের ব্যক্তিগত জীবনেও সুবহানাল্লাহ, আলহামদুলিল্লাহর হার বাড়িয়ে দিতে হবে। মেয়ে দেখলেই কিঞ্চিত লুলামি করা ও বিদেশের বাসট্রামে তাদের পশ্চাৎদেশে হালকা-পাতলা চিমটি কাটার নাবালকসুলভ গুনাহে ছগিরা ওই জিকির আশকারের মাধ্যমে উড়িয়ে দেয়া যাবে।

বিসিবিতে অবিলম্বে নামাজি কর্মকর্তার নিয়োগ দিতে হবে, যারা ইসলামী ভ্রাতৃত্ববোধের মূল্য বুঝবে। পিসিবির বিগব্রাদারগণ যাতে নারাজ না হোন, সে বিষয়ে তারা সামর্থ্যের সবটা উজাড় করে দিয়ে কাজ করবেন।[/বাংলা]
:floor::floor::floor::floor:
classic...

harrypotte
December 12, 2010, 07:33 AM
i am usually more of a reader.....(rather then posting).....but that "love 4 cricket" and "ashraful rox" seriously got into my nerves...who the hell are really????are they even bangladeshi???.....i was so angry reading reading those idiots writings...this kind of people you just wish to kill...idiots....

iamreza
December 12, 2010, 09:54 AM
Well we should not invite the match fixers.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)

Night_wolf
December 12, 2010, 10:08 AM

1st i was thinking about ways to humiliate u in the worst possible ways for this post!...then i realized it was sarcasm!:-p

Night_wolf
December 12, 2010, 10:11 AM
i am usually more of a reader.....(rather then posting).....but that "love 4 cricket" and "ashraful rox" seriously got into my nerves...who the hell are really????are they even bangladeshi???.....i was so angry reading reading those idiots writings...this kind of people you just wish to kill...idiots....

vai nijer energy r koroch koiren na...mosa maire hat gondho korar mane hoyna..r amar jotodur dharona oi 2 gadha pakistani..

Hey did any body tried any bangla?..do Love 4 Crap and Asraful_rox understand bangla?

Akib
December 12, 2010, 10:27 AM
Well it's their loss. We are actually inviting them to play matches, when most teams are not, and they just reject us.... I mean I thought our board was stupid, but the PCB is just the next level...

niqbal
December 12, 2010, 10:34 AM

I agree with your comments. I would like to add one thing that there are elements of politics when a cricket board agrees or disagrees on any tour as the government is involved. If the current Bangladesh government is changed, the relationship between BCB and PCB may change. The relationship between PCB and BCCI is probably worse. I don't think there is a problem between the players or even board; it is the government that dictates.

jisaan
December 12, 2010, 11:15 AM
Something to think about ^^^ and you got a point... :)

Good point. I thought of it too at first... if this is indeed true I must say very heinous move by hindustan times.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)

thanks for pointing out that one!
it's very much possible for an INDIAN or any Indian News paper!
they will always try every single trick to make pakistan a sidelined country in cricket.

but if pakistan is invited by bcb & they go on to refuse that... it's a big loss for cricket , where only a few countries play at the top..

riankhan
December 12, 2010, 11:15 AM
Bro honestly its just not worth it. I read everything in pakpassion and from I've seen it looks like Love 4 cricket is just an immature kid who stirred up the pot for no reason.

By the way....he might be immature.....but certainly not a kid!
His DOB is 1978!
According to Source: http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/member.php?u=60308

Haru-party
December 12, 2010, 12:09 PM
His DOB is 1978!
golam ajom shadhinotar poreo bachcha poyda korse naki

itduzz
December 12, 2010, 01:06 PM
Good decision by PCB. I dont want my team to risk their lives by visiting unsafe Bangladesh where clashes & riots are taking place every day.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-11978254

Ajfar
December 12, 2010, 01:15 PM
itduzz oh yes you are so right. Your team is much better off getting bombed/shot in your country.

Also your team is much better of risking their lives dealing with match fixer, much bigger incentives that way.

Night_wolf
December 12, 2010, 01:16 PM
Good decision by PCB. I dont want my team to risk their lives by visiting unsafe Bangladesh where clashes & riots are taking place every day.

Ur team is more unsafe in pak then bd!..seriously dont u guys get ashamed when u talk about security concerns of other countries?..

Shubho
December 12, 2010, 01:18 PM
May the Pakilanders steer well clear of Bangladesh for the rest of time. We did well to get rid of their butts 39 years ago...there's no need for those scoundrels to return.

Ajfar
December 12, 2010, 01:21 PM
May the Pakilanders steer well clear of Bangladesh for the rest of time. We did well to get rid of their butts 39 years ago...there's no need for those scoundrels to return.

Shubo bhai I think you are taking this way over the top. Chances are Pak players/people involving in their board had nothing to do with the war back in 1971. Its not right calling them name for something they probably didn't even have anything to do with.

Shubho
December 12, 2010, 01:24 PM
I don't give a rat's a** what their position is on anything. They can stay the heck away from Bangladesh.

Tiger444
December 12, 2010, 01:57 PM
I seriously think its just way over the top to bring this 1971 thing in to this. I can understand why everyone is mad. I'm mad as well but bringing in something that's not related to sports at all is just ridiculous. Politics should never be involved in sports.

aniksh1
December 12, 2010, 02:05 PM
Well hopefully everything gets back on track...do not want BCB to be a problem creating board.

Tiger444
December 12, 2010, 02:11 PM
His DOB is 1978!

Ya he's definitely not a kid. Well like I said before just ignore him. I don't understand why he attacked murad bhai for no reason. Many other posters there were trashing pcb as well and he had to go after murad bhai and all the other bangladeshis. I feel like he's just a coward who just wants to show off to the other pakistanis over there. Its not worth fighting with that kind of a guy. Its not gonna go anywhere.

Shaan
December 12, 2010, 03:47 PM

so read this one by one and realize where are you living, as you quoted from BBC:
- http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/cricket/7920306.stm
- http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7921291.stm
- http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/newsid_8070000/newsid_807000/8070025.stm
-http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/news/20/10/091015_pakistan_attacks_sl.shtml
- http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/8308166.stm

I just can't post all those incidences which took place in your country within last one year, cause the list is endless.. and you trying to prove us like you by referring BBC one small incident compare to what happening in your country. First dig your own from BBC and try to figure out what to do, cause the way other nations stopped and showing no interest playing in your country is big headache for you rather than proving us what we are not..

Murad
December 12, 2010, 05:45 PM
Ya he's definitely not a kid. Well like I said before just ignore him. I don't understand why he attacked murad bhai for no reason. Many other posters there were trashing pcb as well and he had to go after murad bhai and all the other bangladeshis. I feel like he's just a coward who just wants to show off to the other pakistanis over there. Its not worth fighting with that kind of a guy. Its not gonna go anywhere.

That guy is sick. Probably just got out of Pabna.

reyme
December 12, 2010, 05:51 PM
Tough situation
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

Zunaid
December 12, 2010, 05:52 PM
Can we please refrain from personal attacks.

- Admin

kazis2007
December 12, 2010, 07:01 PM
- Amaro kisu bondhu apnar bondhur mothoi pak cricket ondho chilo, tarao apnar bondhur motoi reaction korse pakistan jhokon hare

- muslim boila support kore thokhon ami oder jigai 71-er somoy oder muslimottho kuthay chilo? kuthay chilo eki dhormer duhai?
amar bondura er jobaba dite parenai...

pak forumer oi Pangali(bangali kintu pakider jonno mohobboth-ta beshi) duita amader jonno kolonko, oi duita merudondohin kecho, kulangar bangladesher jonno..!!

Cricket ke bhalobasle keo onno kono desh ke ba specific player der support korte pare but ar mane ai noi je ami amar nijer desh ke fele desho drohir moto onno desh ke support korbo.
Ami jokhon class 6 a (around 99), tokhon pak der Khela khub bhalo lagto.bisesh kore s.anwar Nd w.akram ar khela. But jokhon theke dekhlam bd bhalo kheltese ami pak der support kora bondho korlam. And now I hate pak Nd indians BCz amar unir pak Nd Indian
mate ra amader niye onek jelus. Tara bole tumra tu year a akta match win koro, tomader sudhu Tamim ar sakib ase.but aj theke 4
Yrs agei amader ei protibeshi jelus Bhai ra boltu u guys improving.but sotti kotha jeta ora akhon amader bhoi pete suru korse,dats
why they are so jelus .
We should be proud become Bangladeshi
And never support another team, who don't support us.
Pls never make your country down to others.

harrypotte
December 12, 2010, 09:02 PM
"Cricket ke bhalobasle keo onno kono desh ke ba specific player der support korte pare but ar mane ai noi je ami amar nijer desh ke fele desho drohir moto onno desh ke support korbo.
Ami jokhon class 6 a (around 99), tokhon pak der Khela khub bhalo lagto.bisesh kore s.anwar Nd w.akram ar khela. But jokhon theke dekhlam bd bhalo kheltese ami pak der support kora bondho korlam. And now I hate pak Nd indians BCz amar unir pak Nd Indian
mate ra amader niye onek jelus. Tara bole tumra tu year a akta match win koro, tomader sudhu Tamim ar sakib ase.but aj theke 4
"Yrs agei amader ei protibeshi jelus Bhai ra boltu u guys improving.but sotti kotha jeta ora akhon amader bhoi pete suru korse,dats
why they are so jelus
Pls never make your country down to others."

brother i am absouletly agree with you...bcz my situation was same...when i was kid(didnt even know how a test possibly can draw,when one teams score more then other.lol) i too cheered up for them...but right now i hate nothing more then those two idiot countries...kudos.....

Night_wolf
December 12, 2010, 11:08 PM
Originally Posted by WorldCup11

Hello everyone, thanks for accepting my point, I actually suspect any news articles that intentionally hide facts, to make it more attractive, as here we see they didn't at all all mentioned what was the root cause for BD to cancel that series. I don't believe Indian news papers doesn't know at all about BDR mutiny, because after that incident the same Indian news papers Headlined:

Pakistan could be behind the BDR mutiny (http://newshopper.sulekha.com/politics_pakistan-could-be-behind-the-bdr-mutiny-conspiracy-in-bangladesh-133595.htm)
Bangladesh mutineers name tycoon with Pak links (http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Bangladesh-mutineers-name-tycoon-with-Pak-links/articleshow/4205848.cms) This is Times of India!
ISI shadow on BDR mutiny (http://www.hardnewsmedia.com/2009/02/2660)
Bangladesh Mutiny- A challenge for India (http://www.hardnewsmedia.com/2009/03/2665)

See above, all of those used every opportunity to blame Pakistan & ISI and I think 98% of their Indian readers believed that. So how come they forgot to mentioned that fact in this news article?

I know, we should not bring politics to Cricket, but at the same time we should not forget that Cricket in subcontinent run by the politicians.

Regarding Pakistani Fans, please ignore them, I don't think they were unaware about this incident, In Pakistan also,there were lots of discussions,forums, news articles as well as some articles blamed/accused India for this incident.

Many of you suggested not to bring 1971 in cricket, So I should not. But I'd like to mention one thing, they still didn't came out from their ill mentality, arrogance,blindness & short sightedness that they had during that time. I had few Pakistani friends in Sydney (When I was there 2003 -2005), they looked good people but whenever "BD PAK 99" worldcup match came into discussion, they used to say "we lost that match on purpose, we should not lost that match at all" See how blind they are, they think they can't be beaten by anyone and even after ICC cleared that match from match fixing , they are still blind and believe only what they think happened, without any clue ....
Even regarding Afghan PAK Asian games semifinal match, they believed even their 3rd choice team can't loose to anyone & that match must have been fixed. Even if ICC someday clears that match , they'll not change their mind on what they believe.

Now, doesn't matter how many times you remind them about BDR mutiny, Pakistani Fans, Cricket board will always think "Bangladesh did that on purpose". because that's what they can only think of, so just ignore them ..

Valid point WC vai..we should just ignore this things..Choto arrogant bacha jar bujhar boyos hoinai tar kotha ki amra patta dai?..daina..eder bacha vabar dorkar nai just arrogant..so when ever amra eder asob pachal sunbo amra bolbo Who gives a f**k

Shaan
December 13, 2010, 03:21 AM
Can we please refrain from personal attacks.

- Admin
sorry Boss, matha-ta ektu bigraiya gesilo.. ei jatray maaf koia den !!

firstlane
December 13, 2010, 04:33 AM
"Cricket ke bhalobasle keo onno kono desh ke ba specific player der support korte pare but ar mane ai noi je ami amar nijer desh ke fele desho drohir moto onno desh ke support korbo.
"Yrs agei amader ei protibeshi jelus Bhai ra boltu u guys improving.but sotti kotha jeta ora akhon amader bhoi pete suru korse,dats
why they are so jelus
Pls never make your country down to others."

brother i am absouletly agree with you...bcz my situation was same...when i was kid(didnt even know how a test possibly can draw,when one teams score more then other.lol) i too cheered up for them...but right now i hate nothing more then those two idiot countries...kudos.....

Me with you brother. Amar aro kisu kotha bolar cilo kintu admin 144 jari korse. Tai bolte partam na. Arek din bolbo.

Tendulkar_Mcgrath
December 14, 2010, 07:10 PM

hahahhahahaha... osamanno lekha...bhaijan jobab nai apnar

godzilla
December 15, 2010, 05:55 AM
Holy cow ... the discussion went from cricket to war/politic :ticking:... I think thread should be locked for a while till people calms down,

Naimul_Hd
December 15, 2010, 06:35 AM
এখন বিজয়ের মাস, সারা দেশে যুদ্ধ যুদ্ধ ভাব বিরাজ করছে! সবার মাথা তাই একটু গরম ! কথায় কথায় তাই ৭১ এসে পরছে ! :flag:

BASSMAN
December 17, 2010, 02:13 PM

Wait a minute isnt YOUR Paki team :
Full of cheats and fraudsters
Druggies who get caught @ airports
Ball tamperers
Chuckers

I am actualy outraged with BCB and other cricket boards for even inviting this vile bunch in the 1st place.

I am guessing you are living off in a country far away from Pakistan which is why u are not aware of the mess the country is in.

I am also sure you fall in that category of imbecils like Iazz Butt who are too deaf and dumb to see the clear picture, and have no idea the good things that also take place in Bangladesh.

So you can SHUT IT!!!!!

ahms
December 17, 2010, 02:59 PM
The people of Pakistan (not all, may be) is full of pride. I just do not know what they proud about?
Pride is haaram in Islam.
Allah will humiliate those who are proud.

Ajfar
December 17, 2010, 03:17 PM
^ what are you talking about?? Im proud of our cricket team for beating NZ 4-0. Allah will punish me too?? ha?

Habib
December 17, 2010, 03:19 PM
^I think he meant to say the word 'arrogant', right ahms vai?

riankhan
December 17, 2010, 03:34 PM
^ what are you talking about?? Im proud of our cricket team for beating NZ 4-0. Allah will punish me too?? ha?

I dont think he meant something like that. Its more like judging others low/down kind of thing.

roman
December 17, 2010, 03:59 PM
Brothers, lets not attack general Pakistani people please. What happened in 71 is a thing in the past, its a past we should be all proud of and never forget but this should not make us hate the Pakistanis. Attacking general Pakistani people is same as attacking all the Germans for Hitler. Hate bhutto, yahia khan, those army officers and those Razakars who killed so many innocent bangalis but not those people who were in pakistan and had no clue what was happening in Bangladesh at that time..Aar valo mondo shob deshei ase re vaai...So I urge you to stay away from attacking Pakistanis. We are better than this.....

Shaan
December 17, 2010, 04:39 PM
Brothers, lets not attack general Pakistani people please. What happened in 71 is a thing in the past, its a past we should be all proud of and never forget but this should not make us hate the Pakistanis. Attacking general Pakistani people is same as attacking all the Germans for Hitler. Hate bhutto, yahia khan, those army officers and those Razakars who killed so many innocent bangalis but not those people who were in pakistan and had no clue what was happening in Bangladesh at that time..Aar valo mondo shob deshei ase re vaai...So I urge you to stay away from attacking Pakistanis. We are better than this.....
well said..

Night_wolf
December 17, 2010, 11:20 PM

well said roman vai

firstlane
December 18, 2010, 01:08 AM
Ball tamperers
Ball Eaters too
Chuckers

I am actualy outraged with BCB and other cricket boards for even inviting this vile bunch in the 1st place.

I am guessing you are living off in a country far away from Pakistan which is why u are not aware of the mess the country is in.

I am also sure you fall in that category of imbecils like Iazz Butt who are too deaf and dumb to see the clear picture, and have no idea the good things that also take place in Bangladesh.

So you can SHUT IT!!!!!
L-)

lamisa
December 18, 2010, 09:11 AM
Ball tamperers
Chuckers

So you can SHUT IT!!!!!

u forgot to add rapists!

BASSMAN
December 18, 2010, 12:34 PM
u forgot to add rapists!

The list also includes asylum seekers like itduzz and Zulqarnain Haider who flee to places like England because their own government cannot garauntee their saftey,

Like the PCB ,Paki players and London Undergound bombers have shamed and polluted the name of Pakistan world wide, "itduzz" is also joining in and doing the same.

munnabhai
December 18, 2010, 02:00 PM
The list also includes asylum seekers like itduzz and Zulqarnain Haider who flee to places like England because their own government cannot garauntee their saftey,

Like the PCB ,Paki players and London Undergound bombers have shamed and polluted the name of Pakistan world wide, "itduzz" is also joining in and doing the same.

Add genital warts to that. - Shoaib Akhtar

shuziburo
December 18, 2010, 02:57 PM

I also hold this view although it has earned me the wrath of some "patriotic" people in the area.

shuziburo
December 18, 2010, 02:59 PM

I hope you meant it as a joke. Because, people who live in glass houses should not throw stones at others.

shuziburo
December 18, 2010, 03:57 PM

Very funny!

Having said that, the people you describe are not Muslims. In fact, some of the characteristics are that of hypocrites or Munafiqs. These people are the biggest enemies of Muslims and Islam. I try not to fall into the trap of generalizing people. I am old enough to remember at least some of the atrocities committed by the Pakistani army in 1971. But, not every Pakistani is made of the same mold. I have met very decent ones and really bad ones. However, I have met both kinds of people from BD as well.

If there is one thing that I don't like about Pakistanis in general, is their habit of talking to us in Urdu once they find out that we are from BD. I used to get irritated before. Now I just say, "I have never learned Urdu. Could you please speak in English?" Some act surprised and might ask, "You don't know Urdu?" I generally answer, "No. The Prophet (PBUH) or his Companions did not know either." I am yet to get a response to this statement...

BASSMAN
December 18, 2010, 06:42 PM
Add genital warts to that. - Shoaib Akhtar
:floor:
I guess it would be a concern of national security if these lot come into Bangladesh.

Ajfar
December 18, 2010, 07:42 PM
Guys take it down a notch, you dont want to risk getting banned over something silly like this.

Sohel
December 19, 2010, 12:33 AM
My fellow Bangladeshis who consider Pakistan to be a "brother" country ought to have their heads examined provided there's something there in the first place. Then again, self-loathing tends to erode intellectual capacity alongside purity of the heart. Moving to Pakistan or any of the Wahabiland countries, their true home, is an easier task.

Pakistan has yet to officially acknowledge what they did to us in 1971, and the decades before that, and issue a formal apology with offers of due compensation to their victims and survivors. Some "brother" country! Don't need "family" like that. We ought to withdraw our diplomatic mission from that dysfunctional, terrorist country until they acknowledge, apologize and compensate. Boycotting their corrupt cricket team ought to be an extension of that.

There is a difference between being a Muslim who believes in Islam (Quran and the Sunnah) and a Muslimist believing in Islamism (decontexualized use of the Quran and Sunnah in sectarian politics) in any of its sectarian Khariji SHIRK (Wahabism, Qutbism, Deobandism, Maududism and Khameinism) or any other totalitarian and exclusivist ideology.

Shayaan
December 19, 2010, 12:50 AM
BCB to host Kiwis for two-Test
series in May
Staff Correspondent
The Bangladesh Cricket Board has agreed to a proposal put forward by the of Cricket New Zealand to play hosts to an additional bilateral Test series in May next year, a senior official said on Wednesday.
‘Cricket New Zealand recently asked us if Bangladesh will be available for a bilateral series featuring two Tests and three one-day internationals in May. We have checked our domestic and international calendar today and found that we could accommodate only two Tests,’ BCB spokesman Jalal Yunus told reporters following a meeting of the technical evaluation committee.
The proposal came in less than two months after Bangladesh had humbled New Zealand 4-0 in an ODI series at home last October.
New Zealand were also scheduled to play two Tests in October but they were scrapped later to facilitate the sides to make preparations for the upcoming World Cup. At that time New Zealand agreed to play two additional ODIs instead of Tests after Bangladesh had made a formal request to them.
‘We promised them to play the Tests at any suitable time. We thought this was the best time for us to fulfil our commitment,’ he said.
Jalal, however, brushed aside the media reports that suggested Bangladesh will be touring Pakistan sometime next year. After attending an Asian Cricket Council meeting in Dhaka, Pakistan Cricket Board president Ijaz Butt told the Pakistani reporters that international cricket will return to their troubled homeland in 2011 with a series against Bangladesh.
No country visited Pakistan since March 2009 when the gunman attacked the Sri Lanka cricket team bus and injured several players.
‘We have no idea about it. As per ICC’s Future Tour Progamme, we only know Pakistan are due to tour Bangladesh in December 2011,’ Jalal said.
Bangladesh were the first team to visit Pakistan in several years in 2008 where
they played five ODIs. Pakistan were supposed to play an identical series in Bangladesh in February 2009, but the BCB cancelled the series following a mutiny at the BDR headquarters in Dhaka.
Jalal said Pakistan still owed the series to Bangladesh, but they could not find any window for it.

Naimul_Hd
December 19, 2010, 01:13 AM
accha, PCB security reason show kore Tour cancel korle, WC er practice match khelte Bangladesh e ashteche ken ???

ei match khelte security concern nai !!!??

Bangladesh v Pakistan at Dhaka
Feb 15, 2011 (14:30 local | 08:30 GMT | 19:30 EST | 19:00 CST | 16:30 WST)

Shaan
December 19, 2010, 03:20 AM
Off topic but bit related, I found it touchy so thought to share:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjjI9Xpao3k&feature=player_embedded#!

Naimul_Hd
December 19, 2010, 03:27 AM
^ thanks for sharing this. some off topics are too good to avoid !

iDumb
December 19, 2010, 04:12 AM

Sad reminder that you will suffer if you do the right thing.... I guess heroes are meant to suffer.

reyme
December 19, 2010, 05:49 AM
Jalal, however, brushed aside the media reports that suggested Bangladesh will be touring Pakistan sometime next year. Jalal said Pakistan still owed the series to Bangladesh, but they could not find any window for it.

Good to see BCB is NOT planning to visit PAK, before they visit BD first.

shakibrulz
December 19, 2010, 05:56 AM
Good on BCB, why the hell should they visit pakistan and risk their players life, it's not as if rest of the countries are their slaves. Shouldn't have toured Pak in 2008 in first place imho, this is what they do to anyone who tries to sort their issues out. See what happened to ECB.

Haru-party
December 19, 2010, 06:00 AM

shokal shokal amare na kandaile hoitona vai....:(

BASSMAN
December 19, 2010, 06:51 AM
My fellow Bangladeshis who consider Pakistan to be a "brother" country ought to have their heads examined provided there's something there in the first place. Then again, self-loathing tends to erode intellectual capacity alongside purity of the heart. Moving to Pakistan or any of the Wahabiland countries, their true home, is an easier task.

Pakistan has yet to officially acknowledge what they did to us in 1971, and the decades before that, and issue a formal apology with offers of due compensation to their victims and survivors. Some "brother" country! Don't need "family" like that. We ought to withdraw our diplomatic mission from that dysfunctional, terrorist country until they acknowledge, apologize and compensate. Boycotting their corrupt cricket team ought to be an extension of that.

There is a difference between being a Muslim who believes in Islam (Quran and the Sunnah) and a Muslimist believing in Islamism (decontexualized use of the Quran and Sunnah in sectarian politics) in any of its sectarian Khariji SHIRK (Wahabism, Qutbism, Deobandism, Maududism and Khameinism) or any other totalitarian and exclusivist ideology.

IMO, Pakis that dont acknowledge the atrocious killings, crimes and ethnic cleansing they did in 1971 and blame it on India and Mukti Bahini, they are simply like Isarelis.

Shaan
December 19, 2010, 07:17 AM
shokal shokal amare na kandaile hoitona vai....:(
antorik vabe dukkhito apanake kadanor jonno baijaan !!

Haru-party
December 19, 2010, 07:39 AM

pakistanider niye onekey ei thread-a onek ultapalta kotha bollo...onek boro boro lecture dilo....ekbar nijeder dike takay dekhi amra kemon jati......shame on us:mad:

ahms
December 19, 2010, 09:30 AM
I dont thinks he meant something like that. Its more like judging others low/down kind of thing.

Sorry, did not log on any earlier. I meant exactly.

Naimul_Hd
December 20, 2010, 01:25 AM
this is also bit off topic but worth to share !

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7ni1tDWIY4?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7ni1tDWIY4?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>