PDA

View Full Version : Indian stars at Dhaka for worldcup 2011

niqbal
December 23, 2010, 05:41 PM
Just noticed a news in Bengali news paper Amadersomoy that Indian star Amitab Bacchan and his family are coming to Dhaka for world cup 2011.

http://www.amadershomoy1.com/content/2010/12/24/news0849.htm

In my opinion, if the news is true, this may not be good for our country as the world will see a kind of Indian show for world cup 2011 at Dhaka.. BCB or our Government should use Bangladeshi stars and follow our tradition. I doubt that BCB has taken this decision on its own. What do you think about this?

Ajfar
December 23, 2010, 05:45 PM
^ They may be coming to just see the show not actually take part in it. There is will be plenty of not just Indian but celebrities from other countries there for the opening ceremony.

munnabhai
December 23, 2010, 06:08 PM
Just noticed a news in Bengali news paper Amadersomoy that Indian star Amitab Bacchan and his family are coming to Dhaka for world cup 2011.

In my opinion, if the news is true, this may not be good for our country as the world will see a kind of Indian show for world cup 2011 at Dhaka.. BCB or our Government should use Bangladeshi stars and follow our tradition. I doubt that BCB has taken this decision on its own. What do you think about this?

This is a very shallow post. That kind of mentality will not get you anywhere.

HereWeGo
December 23, 2010, 06:39 PM

May be Shakib and Tamim should not be allowed to play IPL, afterall they dont want a Dhaka Premier league in India....As the guy above just posted, with this kind of shallow mentality u cannot go anywhere....

dolcevita
December 23, 2010, 06:53 PM
Nothing wrong they are welcomed
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

rinathq
December 23, 2010, 07:16 PM
Well of course, we dunt want a complete Indian show and dunt worry we won't, it should have all 3 cultures in the show. Remember, we are co hosts, not hosts. So it has to be even. It's not a great idea to be cold hearted towards the Indian visitors in BD. Through this worldcup the relationship between the 3 nations stronger and not weaker. I hope we the organizers really work on bringing the Bangla tradition and culture forward. But not by ignoring others.....

On the contrary, definitely dunt want a SRK in Dhaka kinda show.... It was a waste of 25000 tk for everyone that went.....

Equinox
December 23, 2010, 10:10 PM
I would be very disappointed if the opening ceremony turns out to be a Bollywood washout. In fact I hope there are no Bollywood stars involved in it. Instead we should use the Commonwealth Games as a model and showcase the real culture and identity of the three host nations. Of course Bollywood stars or any other celebrities are welcome to attend as spectators or guests.

IanW
December 23, 2010, 10:42 PM
Sigh.

If you want this not to be an India show, then beat bloody India over fifty overs each way.

It doesnt matter if they have the fast cars, the helicopters for off sports stars and the Twitter pics of sixteen year old girls ... if you win and they go home, well, then welcome to the World Cup, son.

Nadim
December 24, 2010, 12:48 AM
sakira might come to take part in the show.....not confirmed yet.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

ammark
December 24, 2010, 01:08 AM
To op: oh come on... You'd actually prefer jiggling Dhaliwood blubber over toned bollywood booty?!
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)

Nafi
December 24, 2010, 06:19 AM
To op: oh come on... You'd actually prefer jiggling Dhaliwood blubber over toned bollywood booty?!
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)

Thw modererator speaks the truth

AsifTheManRahman
December 24, 2010, 09:11 AM

Hubba hubba baby! Now you got my attention.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)

Night_wolf
December 24, 2010, 09:21 AM

Waka Waka..Dhaka Dhaka:fire:

roman
December 24, 2010, 09:33 AM
OOOOOO bring Shakirrrrra babbbyyy....I just love the way she dances :) but she is not coming..

kiriket
December 24, 2010, 09:41 AM
shakira comes - its good , Amitab comes - its bad. why this much india bashing? i know sometimes its hard to accept that our very neighbor is superpower and does not fall into our league.

to thread opener - This kind of mentality will not get you anywhere.

magic boy
December 24, 2010, 09:43 AM
How / Why on earth ATN Events(Daktor Mafujur Rahman) got the right to arrange 3 days concert along wtih wizcraft !!? .....can you belive it ? we are bound to watch Eva Rahman on world cup function !!

BCB is sold out

Bacchan family+Gobinda+Eva Rahman...man cant think of anything worse atm.

Night_wolf
December 24, 2010, 09:44 AM
How / Why on earth ATN Events(Daktor Mafujur Rahman) got the right to arrange 3 days concert along wtih wizcraft !!? .....can you belive it ? we are bound to watch Eva Rahman on world cup function !!

Bacchan family+Gobinda+Eva Rahman...man cant think of anything worse atm.

Eva!!!...wtf!!..whats next?...prova??

Haru-party
December 24, 2010, 10:04 AM
kije shob nam nen mukhe chinta dhara onnodike probahito hoye jay

lamisa
December 24, 2010, 10:18 AM
come on.don't bash the thread opener.i think what he meant was that the show shouldn't turn into a bollywood display

Haru-party
December 24, 2010, 11:46 AM
come on.don't bash the thread opener.i think what he meant was that the show shouldn't turn into a bollywood display

exactly...last thing i want is some half naked indian models performing 'kaanta laaga' in the opening ceremony ( obosso amader deshi onekei khushi hobe jara amar sonar bangla shona atlami mone kore kintu sare jahase achcha mughdho hoye shune)

Kabir
December 24, 2010, 12:13 PM
Lol...one person opens the thread, may be a 12 year old emotional kid. And everyone jumps on this arguing why what the kid said is not true.

Well...at least I got one more post out of it!

niqbal
December 24, 2010, 12:52 PM
shakira comes - its good , Amitab comes - its bad. why this much india bashing? i know sometimes its hard to accept that our very neighbor is superpower and does not fall into our league.

to thread opener - This kind of mentality will not get you anywhere.

This is not about ‘India bashing’ or disliking others. My point was not to make it purely Bollywood show. Since the inauguration ceremony is in Dhaka, it is a good chance to present our stars, culture and tradition.

I understand that many of you did not agree with me or my point. This is my personal opinion.

simon
December 24, 2010, 02:41 PM
Eva!!!...wtf!!..whats next?...prova??

kije shob nam nen mukhe chinta dhara onnodike probahito hoye jay

exactly...last thing i want is some half naked indian models performing 'kaanta laaga' in the opening ceremony ( obosso amader deshi onekei khushi hobe jara amar sonar bangla shona atlami mone kore kintu sare jahase achcha mughdho hoye shune)

:lol:
U guys are hilarious.

Anyway abt the arrival of Bollywood stars,I think Ind crckt team is too tensed,so they need some inspirational source,tht's why AB & his family are coming.
I am surprised that Rajnikant isn't in that list,he wld hv been the best inspiration.:-D

shuziburo
December 24, 2010, 05:23 PM

If they want to come, let them. If that brings more fans to the game, good. Our young generation knows the Bollywood culture really well. They will probably fill the stadiums to see these stars.

Bancan
December 24, 2010, 06:23 PM
You guys are forgetting something very important. Bangladesh is not the only host nation. The opening ceremony should put forward the culture of all THREE host nations, not just ours. Bollywood is part of the Indian culture, so I dont have a problem with their stars being there.As long as our Bangladeshi culture is displayed just as much if not more.

shuziburo
December 25, 2010, 12:06 AM
You guys are forgetting something very important. Bangladesh is not the only host nation. The opening ceremony should put forward the culture of all THREE host nations, not just ours. Bollywood is part of the Indian culture, so I dont have a problem with their stars being there.As long as our Bangladeshi culture is displayed just as much if not more.

With the Bollywood invasion through Indian cable channels, our culture has been disappearing fast. By the time the current young generation grows up, little will be left, unless we make efforts to preserve and enhance our Bangladeshi culture. There is not much time left. It is disheartening to find out how little this young generation knows of our struggles and the Independence War.

Bancan
December 25, 2010, 12:46 AM
With the Bollywood invasion through Indian cable channels, our culture has been disappearing fast. By the time the current young generation grows up, little will be left, unless we make efforts to preserve and enhance our Bangladeshi culture. There is not much time left. It is disheartening to find out how little this young generation knows of our struggles and the Independence War.

Thats a bigger issue than the opening ceremony of the world cup isnt it?
I have no problem with preserving out culture. I just think when we are holding an International tournament with two other countries, we should display all the cultures.

AsifTheManRahman
December 25, 2010, 02:36 AM
shakira comes - its good , Amitab comes - its bad. why this much india bashing?

Because Amitabh's hips do lie.

Nocturnal
December 25, 2010, 05:00 AM
^^ shakira shakira! :)

Haru-party
December 25, 2010, 05:01 AM
Because Amitabh's hips do lie.

members up in here, no fighting no fighting. we got indee refugees up in here, no fighting no fighting. como se lama, bonita,mi casa,su casa....amitabh amitabh

taklima_naj
December 25, 2010, 05:34 AM
I just ask why the event was handed to them for organising when we had a opportunity to take and show our depth in culture or celebrations.

Indian stars are famous in everywhere, we also admire them and proud as a neighbour with other nations but it was our opportunity to show our depth as well as them as the event ( opening ceremony) is helding in our country.

I dont mind them to coming in our country but the matter is not only them with Runa and Sabina, we should include more celebrities from our nation i.e James, Tishma, Ferdous/Riaz/Shakib/Nirob and so on.

Nocturnal
December 25, 2010, 07:07 AM
[বাংলা]বিশ্বকাপের জন্য আসছেন তারা
আনন্দ প্রতিদিন প্রতিবেদক
বাংলাদেশে আসছেন বলিউডের বচ্চন পরিবারের চার মহারথী অমিতাভ বচ্চন, জয়া বচ্চন, ঐশ্বরিয়া রাই ও অভিষেক বচ্চন। তাদের পাশাপাশি আরও আসছেন বলিউডের তারকা সালমান খান, অক্ষয় কুমার ও গোবিন্দ, প্রিয়াঙ্কা চোপড়া, সনু নিগম ও পাকিস্তানি শিল্পী রাহাত ফতেহ আলী খানসহ ৫৮ জনের বহর। বিশ্বকাপ ক্রিকেটের উদ্বোধনী অনুষ্ঠানে অংশ নিতেই তাদের এই সফর। ভারতীয় প্রতিষ্ঠান উইজক্রাফটের সঙ্গে কনসার্টটি আয়োজনের জন্য বাংলাদেশ ক্রিকেট বোর্ড [বিসিবি] দায়িত্ব দিয়েছে এটিএন বাংলার অঙ্গপ্রতিষ্ঠান এটিএন ইভেন্টসকে। প্রতিষ্ঠানটির অ্যাডিশনাল ভাইস প্রেসিডেন্ট খন্দকার জাহাঙ্গীর কবির জানান, 'বচ্চন পরিবারের সদস্যরা আগামী ১৭ ফেব্রুয়ারি ঢাকায় পেঁৗছবেন। অন্যরা আসবেন ১৬ ফেব্রুয়ারি। আগামী ১৭ ফেব্রুয়ারি বিশ্বকাপ ক্রিকেটের উদ্বোধনী অনুষ্ঠান ছাড়াও থাকছে দুই দিনের কনসার্ট। এর মধ্যে ১৬ ফেব্রুয়ারি চট্টগ্রামে এমএ আজিজ স্টেডিয়ামে কনসার্টে বচ্চন পরিবার ছাড়া বাকি সবাই অংশ নেবেন। ১৮ ফেব্রুয়ারির কনসার্টে তাদের পাশাপাশি বচ্চন পরিবারও থাকবে। এবারের বিশ্বকাপ ক্রিকেটে বাংলাদেশের পাশাপাশি ভারতও সহ-আয়োজক। তাই তাদের আসার বিষয়ে কোনো সমস্যা হবে না আশা করি। আর ভারতীয় শিল্পীদের পাশাপাশি আমাদের দেশ থেকে রুনা লায়লা আর সাবিনা ইয়াসমিনও গাইবেন অনুষ্ঠানে।' [/বাংলা]

source - daily shomokal

lamisa
December 25, 2010, 10:21 AM
If they want to come, let them. If that brings more fans to the game, good. Our young generation knows the Bollywood culture really well. They will probably fill the stadiums to see these stars.

bhai,ekhono eto kharap obostha hoy nai je eidin dekte hobe jokhon bollywood starsder niye ashte hobe crowd attract korar jonno!this post seriously pissed me off.did u see the stadium packed with people during any match?tokhoni ki amitabh eshe naicha diye jay crowd dakar jonno?

Haru-party
December 25, 2010, 10:58 AM
bhai,ekhono eto kharap obostha hoy nai je eidin dekte hobe jokhon bollywood starsder niye ashte hobe crowd attract korar jonno!this post seriously pissed me off.did u see the stadium packed with people during any match?tokhoni ki amitabh eshe naicha diye jay crowd dakar jonno?

jay jhasi ki rani :100::notworthy: ( oops bollywood effect or should i say affect)

Ajfar
December 25, 2010, 11:05 AM
show off tishma?? Oh come on we can do better than that. I would rather put Momtaz and her crew on stage and let them sing faitajai.

parvez
December 25, 2010, 11:14 AM
Dont be silly u guys! Its the worldcup and India is the most important country among the hosting nations. May be it sounds weird but without band stars of Bangladesh who are the show stars in our country who can perform like international?? BTW I'm not indian cricket fan but I like Tendulkar.

Habib
December 25, 2010, 12:58 PM
^Habib can certainly perform at an international level. Mila & James can put up a good show too.
BTW choosing Runa Laila & Sabina Yasmin over the younger singers is a bad move IMO.

Ajfar
December 25, 2010, 01:05 PM
There are pleny of good artists back home. But if we are going to attract international crowd we need intrnational stars along with our deshi peeps. Shakira should def be there, sonu nigam, AR Rahman Atif Aslam. I would love to see Akon too.

Odhora
December 25, 2010, 01:16 PM
^Habib can certainly perform at an international level. Mila & James can put up a good show too.
BTW choosing Runa Laila & Sabina Yasmin over the younger singers is a bad move IMO.

Runa Lailla and Sabina Yasmin? yyyyuuuuuakk thuuuuuu. It's going to be a big fail if they take part in the opening ceremony :sick:

By the way, you can also add Hridoy Khan and Arfin Rumey along with Habib(Not you):-p

taklima_naj
December 25, 2010, 01:41 PM
show off tishma?? Oh come on we can do better than that. I would rather put Momtaz and her crew on stage and let them sing faitajai.

I also didnt like Tishma before but after watched that video I made a fan of her, really nice, posting the link to share with u:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwLpiW1ILLo

Rabz
December 25, 2010, 02:21 PM
Khel to kebol shuru.
First SRK.
Now the whole Bachchan clan.
You think they are coming to BD for a single show or event ??
You'd be fooled.

6 months !!
I give you 6 months before the govt tries again to allow hindi cinemas in our cinema theaters. They already tried it once, failed.

By the beginning of 2012, india would start pushing the idea of using rupee in Bangladesh.
..and I'm not making all these up.

simon
December 25, 2010, 03:10 PM
khamakha thread opener ke apnara bokajhoka korlem,he was right.
Ei news shunar por amar raagey bibhinno galigalaj mukhe eshe porchey.:mad:
Sorry,I didn't want to bring politics in this(i'm neutral btw) but Awami Lg & ATN Bangla are so chamcha of Ind, this is making me crazy.
It was our oppurtunity,we hv some brilliant prfrmrs these days,and people who r capable of organizing big events.:hairpull:
I don't really mind if some Bolly stars perform but I expected majority would be BD perfrmrs.(specially the yng talents)

Murad
December 25, 2010, 03:16 PM
as per the Indian guy who is the president of the organizing committee(?), it will be 50% Bangladeshi and 50% Indian and Srilankans.

SO why worry?

Haru-party
December 25, 2010, 03:19 PM
I also didnt like Tishma before but after watched that video I made a fan of her, really nice, posting the link to share with u:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwLpiW1ILLo

she really has got talent...but her style just doesnt go with our culture or i should say the taste of the ppl....may be she is 20 yrs earlier

_Rafi_
December 25, 2010, 03:32 PM
I am not against these Indian stars but what I want in Opening ceremony is more Banglas than Hindi, Urdu etc. and more Bangladeshi than Indian. If Bacchans perform 5 minutes then let Runa Laila and co. perform 20 minutes.

simon
December 25, 2010, 07:04 PM
as per the Indian guy who is the president of the organizing committee(?), it will be 50% Bangladeshi and 50% Indian and Srilankans.

SO why worry?

in that case I am ok.

FagunerAgun
December 25, 2010, 07:07 PM
I am not against these Indian stars but what I want in Opening ceremony is more Banglas than Hindi, Urdu etc. and more Bangladeshi than Indian. If Bacchans perform 5 minutes then let Runa Laila and co. perform 20 minutes.
Agree. It must be in combination of Bangla and English.
If Hindi, then that will go against the current government (because we know who is the BCB Chief).

shuziburo
December 26, 2010, 11:56 AM

Runa Laila & Sabina Yasmin? Are they from the stone ages?

magic boy
December 26, 2010, 12:06 PM
Runa Lailla and Sabina Yasmin? yyyyuuuuuakk thuuuuuu. It's going to be a big fail if they take part in the opening ceremony :sick:

By the way, you can also add Hridoy Khan and Arfin Rumey along with Habib(Not you):-p

Odhora

Runa Laila & Sabina Yasmin are two L-I-V-I-N-G L-E-G-E-N-D-S of Bangladesh & even in whole south east Asia for some reasons.try not to use disrespectful words towards them if you cant respect the legends.at least you are not worth of judging them anyway.

Haru-party
December 26, 2010, 12:08 PM
show some respect guys

magic boy
December 26, 2010, 12:28 PM

Runa Laila & Sabina Yasmin? Are they from the stone ages?

Habib,Fuad,Balam & bla bla can earn by featuring,remixing,re-remixing and some other crappy ways.they can entertain local audience. but event like world cup inauguration is not supposed to highlight individual artists but those who can portray root culture & heritage of the hosting nation mainly.Runa Laila is very much known to whole India & Pakistan rather than Habib & Mila.even a third class dancers can sing better and dance better than Mila but there is one unique voice in South east Asia that is Runa Laila.She definitely deserve the chance be it entertaining to modern polapains or not. not all those singer/songs in FIFA world cup,Olympic etc are not enjoyable, because those are not just for enchanting the audience but to represent the country`s finest !

There are many other living legends in Bangladesh but we are being westernized day by day and don't respect them anymore, that's why high pitched singer like Fairda Parvin don't get a slot for this.She desrves to be there with her Laloln song.and This is the time to highlight our own culture not bizarre mixed culture by Mila & Tishma !

Haru-party
December 26, 2010, 12:35 PM
Habib,Fuad,Balam & bla bla can earn by featuring,remixing,re-remixing and some other crappy ways.they can entertain local audience. but event like world cup inauguration is not supposed to highlight individual artists but those who can portray root culture & heritage of the hosting nation mainly.Runa Laila is very much known to whole India & Pakistan rather than Habib & Mila.even a third class dancers can sing better and dance better than Mila but there is one unique voice in South east Asia that is Runa Laila.She definitely deserve the chance be it entertaining to modern polapains or not. not all those singer/songs in FIFA world cup,Olympic etc are not enjoyable, because those are not just for enchanting the audience but to represent the country`s finest !

There are many other living legends in Bangladesh but we are being westernized day by day and don't respect them anymore, that's why high pitched singer like Fairda Parvin don't get a slot for this.She desrves to be there with her Laloln song.and This is the time to highlight our own culture not bizarre mixed culture by Mila & Tishma !
thats exactly what i wanted to say ( engregite kinchit durbolotar jonno bolte pari nai :( )

FagunerAgun
December 26, 2010, 12:42 PM

Very well stated Magic bhai.

But we are getting 'rootless' in the name of "I am a modern Westernized successful smart boy, I like rap, I like mix, I like lady Ga Ga, and I like Pizza".

On the otherhand, see what India performed in the opening and closing ceremony of just ended Commonwealth Games.

Haru-party
December 26, 2010, 12:46 PM
Very well stated Magic bhai.

But we are getting 'rootless' in the name of "I am a modern Westernized successful smart boy, I like rap, I like mix, I like lady Ga Ga, and I like Pizza".

On the otherhand, see what India performed in the opening and closing ceremony of just ended Commonwealth Games.

ei bishoye ektu char den vai :D

FagunerAgun
December 26, 2010, 12:49 PM
ei bishoye ektu char den vai :D
Oh! You are a fan of Lady Ga Ga! :D Tahole ektu chhar dilam.:)

Haru-party
December 26, 2010, 01:27 PM
Oh! You are a fan of Lady Ga Ga! :D Tahole ektu chhar dilam.:)

thik fan na tobe ahem mukh fute bolte shorom lage :blush:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdYBKKgvYQ4
luciferian shob gularei amar val lage

shuziburo
December 26, 2010, 01:30 PM

You are right; I got carried away. But, I don't know whether I really want these two to perform. Their voices probably are nowhere close to their best days and it will be impossible to not compare their current performance with the old. Having said that, I hope they don't lipsync. That will be the worst!

Haru-party
December 26, 2010, 01:51 PM
You are right; I got carried away. But, I don't know whether I really want these two to perform. Their voices probably are nowhere close to their best days and it will be impossible to not compare their current performance with the old. Having said that, I hope they don't lipsync. That will be the worst!

i seriously fear that

Night_wolf
December 26, 2010, 10:31 PM

Thanks for this post Emon vai...Hell i am a huge fan of Habib Wahid..but i can not find any body who deserves to represent Bangladesh more in an international event then Runa Laila and Shabina yasmeen...

on Odhora he/she got a little bit excited t hats all..he/she will understand..no harm done:)

Night_wolf
December 26, 2010, 10:37 PM

Shuziburo vai..These r not athletes,they are singers..nothing to do with old age,voice lasts for ever..have u heard sabina yasmeen recently?..i did in a boishakhi concert..and she is as good as she was when she was young..just look how old lota and asha is..still they sing for indian heroines

Only Difference with a young Runa and Sabina with a old Runa and Sabina is that Both has put on a lot of wight and sabina has lost her hair due to cancer and now wears false hair

harrypotte
December 27, 2010, 08:12 AM
Khel to kebol shuru.
First SRK.
Now the whole Bachchan clan.
You think they are coming to BD for a single show or event ??
You'd be fooled.

6 months !!
I give you 6 months before the govt tries again to allow hindi cinemas in our cinema theaters. They already tried it once, failed.

By the beginning of 2012, india would start pushing the idea of using rupee in Bangladesh.
..and I'm not making all these up.

100% agreed...you are right...this indialoving mentality wont take us anywhere...WC is the biggest event our country ever hosting...why indian stars are the limelights??..shud b focused on bd stars only..

frd
December 27, 2010, 09:00 AM
i have found it in a blog :
এবারের ২০১১ এর ক্রিকেট বিশ্বকাপের যৌথ আয়োজক হবার গৌরব অর্জন করে বাংলাদেশ এটা সবাই জানে এবং সে অনুযায়ী
বাংলাদেশ খেলা আয়োজনের জন্য প্রায় সব প্রস্তুতিও সম্পুর্ন করেছে। যৌথ আয়োজক হিসেবে বিশ্বকাপ ক্রিকেটের উদ্বোধনী অনুষ্ঠানের দায়িত্ব বাংলাদেশের কাঁধে পড়েছে আর সমাপনী হবে ভারতে। বর্তমানে খেলাধুলার বিশ্ব আসরের উদ্বোধনী অনুষ্ঠানগুলোতে আমরা বিভিন্ন দেশকে তাদের ঐতিহ্যবাহী কৃষ্টি কালচার এবং নিজস্ব সংস্কৃতিকে তুলে ধরার আপ্রান চেষ্ট্রা চালাতে দেখেছি। যার সর্বো উৎকৃষ্ট প্রমান আমরা সাম্প্রতিক বেয়জিং অলম্পিক এবং ভারতের কমনওয়েলথ এর উদ্ভোধনীতে দেখতে পেয়েছিলাম।

যাহোক আসল কথায় আসি। গত কিছুদিন আগে ভারতীয় স্টার শাহরুখের বাংলা আগমন এবং বাংলাদেশকে দেয়া তার থাপ্পড় ভুলতে না ভুলতে ভুলতে এবার আবার বিশ্বকাপের উদ্ভোধনী অনুষ্ঠানে পারফর্ম করতে আসছে বিশাল ভারতীয় মিডিয়া বহর। প্রসংগত সবার জ্ঞাতার্থে জানাচ্ছি এবারের বিশ্বকাপ উদ্ভোধনী অনুষ্ঠান আয়োজনের জন্য বিসিবি যৌথভাবে মাহফুজুর রহমানের অভিরাম ইভার মুখ ক্ষ্যাত স্যাটেলাইট চ্যানেল এটিএন বাংলার অঙ্গপ্রতিষ্ঠান এটিএন ইভেন্টস আর ভারতীয় কোম্পানি উইজক্রাফটকে যৌথভাবে দায়িত্ব দিয়েছে। আগামী ১৭ ফেব্রুয়ারি বিশ্বকাপের আনুষ্ঠানিক উদ্বোধনের দিন হলেও এই দুই কোম্পানী মিলে ভারতীয় সংস্কৃতি প্রচারের জন্য আরো দুদিন মিলিয়ে মোট তিন দিনের সাংস্কৃতিক অনুষ্ঠানের আয়োজন করছে। এর মধ্য ১৭ ফেব্রুয়ারি বিশ্বকাপের উদ্বোধনী অনুষ্ঠান ছাড়াও ১৬ ও ১৮ ফেব্রুয়ারি ভারতীয় শিল্পীদের নিয়ে বঙ্গবন্ধু স্টেডিয়ামে কনসার্ট আয়োজনের শিডিউল ঠিক করে ফেলেছে এই দুই ইভেন্ট ম্যানেজমেন্ট কোম্পানী।

উদ্বোধনী অনুষ্ঠানের মূল দায়িত্ব পালনকারী ভারতীয় কোম্পানি উইজক্রাফট ও দেশীয় এটিএন ইভেন্টস ভারতীয় ফিল্মের তারকা আর সেরা গায়ক-গায়িকাদের নিয়েই অনুষ্ঠানসুচী প্রায় চুড়ান্ত করে এনেছে। এরই অংশ হিসেবে এটিএন ইভেন্টসের চেয়ারম্যান ড.!! মাহফুজুর রহমান ভারত সফর করে গতকাল দেশে এসেছেন। জানাযায় সফরকালে তিনি বিশ্বকাপের উদ্বোধনী অনুষ্ঠানের জন্য ভারতীয় ফিল্মের মেগাস্টার অমিতাভ বচ্চন, জয়া বচ্চন, অভিষেক বচ্চন আর ঐশ্বরিয়াকে আমন্ত্রণ জানিয়েছেন এবং সে সুত্রে বচ্চন পরিবার আগামী ১৭ ফেব্রুয়ারি উদ্ভোধনী অনুষ্ঠান করতে ঢাকা পৌঁছবে। এছাড়া আমন্ত্রিত বলিউড সুপারস্টার সালমান খান, বিপাশা বসু, সাইফ আলী খান, অক্ষয় কুমার, গোবিন্দ, প্রিয়াংকা চোপড়া, সনুনিগাম ও রাহাত ফতেহ আলী খানসহ ৫৮ জনের বিশাল বহর ১৬ ফেব্রুয়ারি ঢাকা পৌঁছবে।

শাহরুখের অনুষ্ঠানের মত এখানেও পরিকল্পনা মাফিক আমাদের শিল্পী এবং আমরা দর্শকের ভুমিকায় থাকতে হবে আপাতত এখন পযন্ত ঘটনাপ্রবাহে তাই মনে হচ্ছে। তবে স্থানীয় আয়োজকদের অনেক রিকুয়েস্টের পর তারা বাংলাদেশ তথা উপমহাদেশের কিংবদন্তী শিল্পী রুনা লায়লা এবং আরেক গর্ব সাবিনা ইয়াসমিনকে রাখার প্রতিশ্রুতি দিয়েছে!!!

অথচ এই আমরা বাংলাদেশীরা একমাত্র ভাষাসহ নিজস্ব সংস্কৃতিকে বিশ্বের বুকে তুলে ধরার জন্য রক্ত জরিয়েছি বারবার। করিনি কখনো কোন শক্তির কাছে আপোস। অথচ আমরাই আজ করুনার পাত্র!! আমরা কি সংস্কৃতিকভাবে এ্তই দুর্বল? মোটেও নয়..আমাদের আছে বাউল গান, জারি, সারি, ভাওয়াইয়া, ভাটিয়ালি, মুর্শিদী, গম্ভীরা, কবিগান সহ কত রকমের বিচিত্র সব গানের সমৃদ্ধ সমাহার। নৃত্যেও কি আমরা পিছিয়ে আছি...না আমাদের সেখানে আছে উপজাতীয় নৃত্য, লোকজ নৃত্য, শাস্ত্রীয় নৃত্য ইত্যাদির চমৎকার সব উপাদান। আর সেজন্য বাংলা যুগে যুগে জন্ম দিয়েছে বিখ্যাত সব সংস্কৃতিক ব্যাক্তিত্বকে। সেই লালন-রবীন্দ্র-নজরুল থেকে শুরু করে সুকান্ত-বঙ্কিম-আব্দুল আলিম-আব্বাস উদ্দিন-ফররুখ আহমেদ-রুনা লায়লা-সাবিনা ইয়াসমিন-আহমেদ ইমতিয়াজ বুলবুল সহ আরো কত কত নাম।

আমাদের শিল্পীদের জাগরনের গানে আমরাইতো জেগে উঠেছিলাম ৭১ এ। তবে কেন আজ আমরা আমাদের স্বকীয়তা হারিয়ে ভারতের কাছে সব বিলিয়ে দিচ্ছি। আমাদের স্বকীয়তা থাকবে কোথায় যদি না আমরা উদ্বোধনী অনুষ্ঠানে আমাদের সংস্কৃতি তুলে ধরতে না পারি? আমাদের সংস্কৃতি বিশ্ব পরিমন্ডলে তুলে ধরার এমন বিশাল সুযোগ আমরা এভাবে হাতছাড়া করলে জাতি হিসাবে আমরা আমাদের মুক্তিযোদ্ধা আর সেই মহান ভাষাসৈনিকদের কি জবাব দিব। আর নতুন প্রন্মমই বা কিভাবে তাদের সংস্কৃতিকে ভাববাসতে শিখবে?

বাংলাদেশকে বাঁচাতে হলে বাংলাদেশের সংস্কৃতিকে রক্ষা করতে হবে। সংস্কৃতিক আগ্রাসনই একটি জাতির অধ:পতনের অন্যতম নিয়ামক। সুতারাং বিজয়ের ৪০ তম বছরের এই শুভক্ষনে বিজাতীয় সংস্কৃতিকর এই আগ্রাসন মোকাবেলায় তরুনপ্রজন্মকে দীপ্ত শপথ নিতে হবে।
http://m.somewhereinblog.net/blog/Arfhoss/29295525

FagunerAgun
December 27, 2010, 09:02 AM
frd, can you please make the font bigger. Thanks.

Night_wolf
December 27, 2010, 09:10 AM
Majhe majhe vaibi india er agrason atkanor sokti ki amader ache?...thokhon mone hoy prothomoto a ichata amader koy joner ache?....

FagunerAgun
December 27, 2010, 09:14 AM
The post from frd:

"এবারের ২০১১ এর ক্রিকেট বিশ্বকাপের যৌথ আয়োজক হবার গৌরব অর্জন করে বাংলাদেশ এটা সবাই জানে এবং সে অনুযায়ী
বাংলাদেশ খেলা আয়োজনের জন্য প্রায় সব প্রস্তুতিও সম্পুর্ন করেছে। যৌথ আয়োজক হিসেবে বিশ্বকাপ ক্রিকেটের উদ্বোধনী অনুষ্ঠানের দায়িত্ব বাংলাদেশের কাঁধে পড়েছে আর সমাপনী হবে ভারতে। বর্তমানে খেলাধুলার বিশ্ব আসরের উদ্বোধনী অনুষ্ঠানগুলোতে আমরা বিভিন্ন দেশকে তাদের ঐতিহ্যবাহী কৃষ্টি কালচার এবং নিজস্ব সংস্কৃতিকে তুলে ধরার আপ্রান চেষ্ট্রা চালাতে দেখেছি। যার সর্বো উৎকৃষ্ট প্রমান আমরা সাম্প্রতিক বেয়জিং অলম্পিক এবং ভারতের কমনওয়েলথ এর উদ্ভোধনীতে দেখতে পেয়েছিলাম।

যাহোক আসল কথায় আসি। গত কিছুদিন আগে ভারতীয় স্টার শাহরুখের বাংলা আগমন এবং বাংলাদেশকে দেয়া তার থাপ্পড় ভুলতে না ভুলতে ভুলতে এবার আবার বিশ্বকাপের উদ্ভোধনী অনুষ্ঠানে পারফর্ম করতে আসছে বিশাল ভারতীয় মিডিয়া বহর। প্রসংগত সবার জ্ঞাতার্থে জানাচ্ছি এবারের বিশ্বকাপ উদ্ভোধনী অনুষ্ঠান আয়োজনের জন্য বিসিবি যৌথভাবে মাহফুজুর রহমানের অভিরাম ইভার মুখ ক্ষ্যাত স্যাটেলাইট চ্যানেল এটিএন বাংলার অঙ্গপ্রতিষ্ঠান এটিএন ইভেন্টস আর ভারতীয় কোম্পানি উইজক্রাফটকে যৌথভাবে দায়িত্ব দিয়েছে। আগামী ১৭ ফেব্রুয়ারি বিশ্বকাপের আনুষ্ঠানিক উদ্বোধনের দিন হলেও এই দুই কোম্পানী মিলে ভারতীয় সংস্কৃতি প্রচারের জন্য আরো দুদিন মিলিয়ে মোট তিন দিনের সাংস্কৃতিক অনুষ্ঠানের আয়োজন করছে। এর মধ্য ১৭ ফেব্রুয়ারি বিশ্বকাপের উদ্বোধনী অনুষ্ঠান ছাড়াও ১৬ ও ১৮ ফেব্রুয়ারি ভারতীয় শিল্পীদের নিয়ে বঙ্গবন্ধু স্টেডিয়ামে কনসার্ট আয়োজনের শিডিউল ঠিক করে ফেলেছে এই দুই ইভেন্ট ম্যানেজমেন্ট কোম্পানী।

উদ্বোধনী অনুষ্ঠানের মূল দায়িত্ব পালনকারী ভারতীয় কোম্পানি উইজক্রাফট ও দেশীয় এটিএন ইভেন্টস ভারতীয় ফিল্মের তারকা আর সেরা গায়ক-গায়িকাদের নিয়েই অনুষ্ঠানসুচী প্রায় চুড়ান্ত করে এনেছে। এরই অংশ হিসেবে এটিএন ইভেন্টসের চেয়ারম্যান ড.!! মাহফুজুর রহমান ভারত সফর করে গতকাল দেশে এসেছেন। জানাযায় সফরকালে তিনি বিশ্বকাপের উদ্বোধনী অনুষ্ঠানের জন্য ভারতীয় ফিল্মের মেগাস্টার অমিতাভ বচ্চন, জয়া বচ্চন, অভিষেক বচ্চন আর ঐশ্বরিয়াকে আমন্ত্রণ জানিয়েছেন এবং সে সুত্রে বচ্চন পরিবার আগামী ১৭ ফেব্রুয়ারি উদ্ভোধনী অনুষ্ঠান করতে ঢাকা পৌঁছবে। এছাড়া আমন্ত্রিত বলিউড সুপারস্টার সালমান খান, বিপাশা বসু, সাইফ আলী খান, অক্ষয় কুমার, গোবিন্দ, প্রিয়াংকা চোপড়া, সনুনিগাম ও রাহাত ফতেহ আলী খানসহ ৫৮ জনের বিশাল বহর ১৬ ফেব্রুয়ারি ঢাকা পৌঁছবে।

শাহরুখের অনুষ্ঠানের মত এখানেও পরিকল্পনা মাফিক আমাদের শিল্পী এবং আমরা দর্শকের ভুমিকায় থাকতে হবে আপাতত এখন পযন্ত ঘটনাপ্রবাহে তাই মনে হচ্ছে। তবে স্থানীয় আয়োজকদের অনেক রিকুয়েস্টের পর তারা বাংলাদেশ তথা উপমহাদেশের কিংবদন্তী শিল্পী রুনা লায়লা এবং আরেক গর্ব সাবিনা ইয়াসমিনকে রাখার প্রতিশ্রুতি দিয়েছে!!!

অথচ এই আমরা বাংলাদেশীরা একমাত্র ভাষাসহ নিজস্ব সংস্কৃতিকে বিশ্বের বুকে তুলে ধরার জন্য রক্ত জরিয়েছি বারবার। করিনি কখনো কোন শক্তির কাছে আপোস। অথচ আমরাই আজ করুনার পাত্র!! আমরা কি সংস্কৃতিকভাবে এ্তই দুর্বল? মোটেও নয়..আমাদের আছে বাউল গান, জারি, সারি, ভাওয়াইয়া, ভাটিয়ালি, মুর্শিদী, গম্ভীরা, কবিগান সহ কত রকমের বিচিত্র সব গানের সমৃদ্ধ সমাহার। নৃত্যেও কি আমরা পিছিয়ে আছি...না আমাদের সেখানে আছে উপজাতীয় নৃত্য, লোকজ নৃত্য, শাস্ত্রীয় নৃত্য ইত্যাদির চমৎকার সব উপাদান। আর সেজন্য বাংলা যুগে যুগে জন্ম দিয়েছে বিখ্যাত সব সংস্কৃতিক ব্যাক্তিত্বকে। সেই লালন-রবীন্দ্র-নজরুল থেকে শুরু করে সুকান্ত-বঙ্কিম-আব্দুল আলিম-আব্বাস উদ্দিন-ফররুখ আহমেদ-রুনা লায়লা-সাবিনা ইয়াসমিন-আহমেদ ইমতিয়াজ বুলবুল সহ আরো কত কত নাম।

আমাদের শিল্পীদের জাগরনের গানে আমরাইতো জেগে উঠেছিলাম ৭১ এ। তবে কেন আজ আমরা আমাদের স্বকীয়তা হারিয়ে ভারতের কাছে সব বিলিয়ে দিচ্ছি। আমাদের স্বকীয়তা থাকবে কোথায় যদি না আমরা উদ্বোধনী অনুষ্ঠানে আমাদের সংস্কৃতি তুলে ধরতে না পারি? আমাদের সংস্কৃতি বিশ্ব পরিমন্ডলে তুলে ধরার এমন বিশাল সুযোগ আমরা এভাবে হাতছাড়া করলে জাতি হিসাবে আমরা আমাদের মুক্তিযোদ্ধা আর সেই মহান ভাষাসৈনিকদের কি জবাব দিব। আর নতুন প্রন্মমই বা কিভাবে তাদের সংস্কৃতিকে ভাববাসতে শিখবে?

বাংলাদেশকে বাঁচাতে হলে বাংলাদেশের সংস্কৃতিকে রক্ষা করতে হবে। সংস্কৃতিক আগ্রাসনই একটি জাতির অধ:পতনের অন্যতম নিয়ামক। সুতারাং বিজয়ের ৪০ তম বছরের এই শুভক্ষনে বিজাতীয় সংস্কৃতিকর এই আগ্রাসন মোকাবেলায় তরুনপ্রজন্মকে দীপ্ত শপথ নিতে হবে।"

BANFAN
December 27, 2010, 09:24 AM
It's good. indians should come in large numbers. We are neighbours and currently we are not interacting like good neighbours.

If we believe that we have a stronger / deep rooted culture, then don't worry, we will survive. 500 years of persian rule and 200 years of britsh rule has hardly changed our coulture.

frd
December 27, 2010, 10:45 AM
It's good. indians should come in large numbers. We are neighbours and currently we are not interacting like good neighbours.

If we believe that we have a stronger / deep rooted culture, then don't worry, we will survive. 500 years of person rule and 200 years of britsh rule has hardly changed our coulture.

thats why we r writing in english, wearing shirt,suits, shoes etc etc.

Ajfar
December 27, 2010, 10:51 AM
thats why we r writing in english, wearing shirt,suits, shoes etc etc.

Why didnt you write this in Bangla?

Habib
December 27, 2010, 11:41 AM
Shuziburo vai..These r not athletes,they are singers..nothing to do with old age,voice lasts for ever..have u heard sabina yasmeen recently?..i did in a boishakhi concert..and she is as good as she was when she was young..just look how old lota and asha is..still they sing for indian heroines

Only Difference with a young Runa and Sabina with a old Runa and Sabina is that Both has put on a lot of wight and sabina has lost her hair due to cancer and now wears false hair

LOL. Voice does not always last forever. Only exceptions are Lata & Asha & they are one of a kind. Comparing them with Sabina & Runa is a bit too much. Runa & Sabina are good but not that good TBH. Furthermore Runa is well known in the subcontinent because of her Urdu songs not Bangla songs.

roman
December 27, 2010, 02:01 PM
Majhe majhe vaibi india er agrason atkanor sokti ki amader ache?...thokhon mone hoy prothomoto a ichata amader koy joner ache?....

Really impressive thought..Zee tvr Natok na dekhle amader Raat e ghum hoi na, Hindi bolte parake amra bahaduri mone kori, Indian kono artist Dhakai ashle amra pagoler moto ticker er pesone sutte thaki, Indiar Peaj, daal, murgi, chaal na hole amader ranna hoy na, Indiar proti amader govt er chorom ji hujur ji hujur Vaab, Indiar agrashon korar ki dorkar ase?

frd
December 27, 2010, 02:12 PM
@bangladesh_sy...কারণ banfan কি বাংলা বুঝে কি না আমি তা জানি না । অথবা এও ধরে নিতে পারেন যে সব ব্রিটিশ সংস্ক্ তির দোষ ;-)

simon
December 27, 2010, 03:10 PM
Really impressive tought..Zee tvr Natok na dekhle amader Raat e ghum hoi na, Hindi bolte parake amra bahaduri mone kori, Indian kono artist Dhakai ashle amra pagoler moto ticker er pesone sutte thaki, Indiar Peaj, daal, murgi, chaal na hole amader ranna hoy na, Indiar proti amader govt er chorom ji hujur ji hujur Vaab, Indiar agrashon korar ki dorkar ase?

hmm,afsos re bhai afsos,deshta shadhin kore ki labh holo jodi ekhono arek deshke ji hujur bolte hoy ebong tader culture ke nijeder culture er chaiteo gurutto deya hoy?:(

Another thing I would like to say,some people here saying we don't hv intrntnl level performers in our country so we hv to hand it over to Ind etc etc,I say ja achey ta diye cheshta korte dosh ki,jemon muktijudhe amader sherokom arms ba well trained freedom fighters kotoi ba chilo tarporeo amra desh shadhin korechi, tarpor jokhon amra prothom crckt khela shuru kori tokhon amader team e ki kono Interntnl level er player chilo?amra ki cheshta korinai?

Beamer
December 27, 2010, 03:22 PM
Good. We should give each star a pirated copy of their last 400 movies as a token of appreciation.

rinathq
December 27, 2010, 04:06 PM
looks like there will barely be any trace of bengali culture in the show :( saddd. And i dunt get wats bengali ppl got in runa laila and sabina yasmin. Like this is an opening ceremony! We have rockstars in Bangladesh who will do such an amazing job. The new band Shunno should perform as their song shoto asha made the official theme song for Bangladesh. We have performers like Habib, Fuad, Hridoy, Nancy, Mila, Bappa, Tishma who can rock the stage. We have Ayub Bachu the all time band legend. Recently we have good dancers too. I have watched almost all the prothom alo awards and the performers put together a really good show. Seriously, we need to stop this Indian take over

Night_wolf
December 27, 2010, 09:50 PM
looks like there will barely be any trace of bengali culture in the show :( saddd. And i dunt get wats bengali ppl got in runa laila and sabina yasmin. Like this is an opening ceremony! We have rockstars in Bangladesh who will do such an amazing job. The new band Shunno should perform as their song shoto asha made the official theme song for Bangladesh. We have performers like Habib, Fuad, Hridoy, Nancy, Mila, Bappa, Tishma who can rock the stage. We have Ayub Bachu the all time band legend. Recently we have good dancers too. I have watched almost all the prothom alo awards and the performers put together a really good show. Seriously, we need to stop this Indian take over

u r talking about bangali culture then u r talking about hridoy,tishma etc...is this even related?

rinathq
December 27, 2010, 10:13 PM
u r talking about bangali culture then u r talking about hridoy,tishma etc...is this even related?

Well who would u rather have stand in the stage representing Bengali culture? Hridoy Rahman or Sonu Nigam??

Bancan
December 27, 2010, 10:22 PM
@bangladesh_sy...কারণ bancan কি বাংলা বুঝে কি না আমি তা জানি না । অথবা এও ধরে নিতে পারেন যে সব ব্রিটিশ সংস্ক্ তির দোষ ;-)

Why are you bringing me in this argument? I think you meant to type BANFAN.

If the only way we can protect out culture is by preventing people from enjoying other cultures than our culture isnt that strong. We need to create an environment where the young folks are encouraged to stop being so pretentious.

Night_wolf
December 27, 2010, 10:25 PM
Well who would u rather have stand in the stage representing Bengali culture? Hridoy Rahman or Sonu Nigam??

i would have none..i would give it to people who deserve it like farida parveen as someone mentioned...hridoy and tishma would give us fun but i dont think our culture

rinathq
December 27, 2010, 10:27 PM

If the only way we can protect out culture is by preventing people from enjoying other cultures than our culture isnt that strong. We need to create an environment where the young folks are encouraged to stop being so pretentious.
But how can we encourage them? By bringing Indian rockstars??? In order to encourage young generation to enjoy our culture and not ignore it, we need to show them how rich our culture really is!!! Letting Indians dominate our opening ceremony is a bad example in that case

Bancan
December 27, 2010, 10:49 PM
But how can we encourage them? By bringing Indian rockstars??? In order to encourage young generation to enjoy our culture and not ignore it, we need to show them how rich our culture really is!!! Letting Indians dominate our opening ceremony is a bad example in that case

I agree that the opening ceremony should be dominated by Bengali artists. If you read my previous posts, I echo that sentiment. I just think there is nothing wrong with the presence of some Indian and Sri Lankan performers. It is after the opening ceremony to the World Cup that is being held in 3 countries.

rinathq
December 27, 2010, 10:55 PM
Yea I said that too, but it looks like it took the local organizers to beg for 2 spots for runa Laila and sabina Yasmin.... It doesnt look like it's going to be even !!! That's pretty sad, I wanted an equal distribution.... Maybe a little more Bengali because of location and the fact that this is our first chance! But dunt want Indians dominating here

Night_wolf
December 27, 2010, 11:09 PM
I agree that the opening ceremony should be dominated by Bengali artists. If you read my previous posts, I echo that sentiment. I just think there is nothing wrong with the presence of some Indian and Sri Lankan performers. It is after the opening ceremony to the World Cup that is being held in 3 countries.

i doubt the closing ceremony in india would have anything other than india...so y would we have to share the spotlight?..after all we got the opening ceremony and they got the final and SF

saying that it is looking like we wont get 10% of the opening ceremony.."jor jar mulluk tar"

cricket_king
December 28, 2010, 12:38 AM
Speaking of voices that are lost - what happened to Ayub Bachchu? Too many high notes have killed his voice. He's still the guitar God of Bangladesh, and it'd be great if he could make an appearance during the ceremony.

cricket_king
December 28, 2010, 12:39 AM
i doubt the closing ceremony in india would have anything other than india...so y would we have to share the spotlight?..after all we got the opening ceremony and they got the final and SF

saying that it is looking like we wont get 10% of the opening ceremony.."jor jar mulluk tar"

I wholeheartedly agree. :up:

Ajfar
December 28, 2010, 12:40 AM
What India does with their ceremony is their concern, just because so and so will do this doesn't mean we should do this. The cricket loving world will tune in to see the opening ceremony of the world cup which is jointly hosted by Bangladesh, Srilanka & India. Therefore it should be a show consisting of all the cultures. Its not the time to show off the who's got better singer or dancer, or who's got better culture, its the time to kick off the 3rd (I think) largest world sporting event in the world.

frd
December 28, 2010, 04:35 AM

opss sorry

simon
December 28, 2010, 04:51 AM

thanks for that,Shunno is one of my favourites too,didn't know abt this particular song.
There are others like "Cryptic FAte" who did "Cholo Bangladesh" would also be a grt example,and I heard that bands like Black,Durbin are also working on songs for WC.
It's a shame that seniors like LRB,Miles,Souls didn't seem to hv worked on any songs related to crckt.(or other sports)
But Tishma,Mila ,Hridoy won't reprsnt our culture I'm afraid,but I agree with the rest & with all due respect to Runa & Sabina I think youngstars shld take the lead in a youthful event such as Crckt WC.:saint:
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lgMw3whvGpY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lgMw3whvGpY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

BANFAN
December 28, 2010, 10:01 AM

10% ? Your Guess or have some authentic information ?

Night_wolf
December 28, 2010, 10:49 PM
10% ? Your Guess or have some authentic information ?

with so much bollywood star coming that was just my guess..thats why i said looking like..

Purna
December 29, 2010, 04:56 AM
I literally feel like killing our local organizers now!