PDA

View Full Version : WC 2011 Webcast

pial
January 10, 2011, 07:57 PM
The purpose of this thread is to help non resident BC fans who are not fortunate enough to watch the matches live on TV. I live in Sydney and don’t want to (better I say can’t afford) to pay about $60 per month to Foxtel for two years. So my only option is to watch it online.

International Cricket Council has sold its rights of broadcasting for 2011 Cricket World Cup for around US$ 2 Billion to ESPN Star Sports. It would be broadcasting all around the world in about 220 countries. fficeffice" />
For the first time, the Cricket World Cup will be broadcasted in High Definition (HD) format. Live matches will also be shown by 3G mobile streaming for the first time.
Each and every match will be covered by 27 cameras including features like movable slips cameras and new low 45 degree field cameras. The broadcast production will also have a mid-wicket camera position for live running between wickets.

Read full article at Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_2011_Cricket_World_Cup_broadcasting_rights ), you will also find who is broadcasting in which country.
I’m requesting everyone to post information about webcast (both paid and unpaid) in this thread. So we can find the best possible option to follow the tigers.

Zunaid
January 16, 2011, 11:15 PM
Do not post links to any illegal streaming sites. They will be summarily deleted and posters will have violated forum rules and will be appropriately dealt with.

- Admin