PDA

View Full Version : Who's going to hit the ball????

Shocky
January 14, 2011, 07:10 AM
If Mash is not going to play who'll hit the ball at batting powerplay????? Against Newzealand we failed to make full use of it..... Don't you guys think Alok or Shabbir should bat at no.8????

Night_wolf
January 14, 2011, 07:38 AM
mash is like an ash at slog overs...1 out of 10 times he clicks..alok/shabbir/whoever we need a power hitter

alok is a good option but not for now

shakibrulz
January 14, 2011, 08:21 AM
ZeeshanM/ATMR :-p

Seriously should have tried Shabbir in Zimbabwe series, now I think they will just go with the winning combination.

Baundule
January 14, 2011, 08:29 AM
We can ask Enamul Haque Moni to postpone his umpiring job for a few overs. He was a good hitter in his youth and by doing all the umpiring for so many overs, he will get his eyes in to be set for the task.

Kabir
January 14, 2011, 10:44 AM
Oh no...who's going to hit the ball? May be the girl in this video?

Rating: Parental Guidance (mods, feel free to remove the video if it's deemed inappropriate)

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kqm-5iR_kPI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kqm-5iR_kPI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Brit-boy
January 14, 2011, 10:54 AM
Agree with shakibrulz, bd should have tried new players in the zim series atleast, and do some experiments befor the world cup to see who can solve bd low-order batting issue out. they have a big issue in the batting power-play, their low-order batsmen cant play quick-fire inings facing less ballz. with the ones they have atm, they will struggle against top teams big time. I said it before (think it was on the 1st day of me joining bc), and I'll say it again; bd cricket mentality sucks.

Brit-boy
January 14, 2011, 11:09 AM
Kapali to bat number 6/7, for me. Best option available atm.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (1)

BanCricFan
January 14, 2011, 11:39 AM
Dear shocky, dont be so shocked. Lest you have forgotten, we have "shockkka" Naeem a.k.a Naomi in our ranks. Don't worry he is capable of hitting twelve 6s in a row.

I once watched him blocking 23 half-vollies, full tosses and half trackers bowled by a second string Surrey bowlers at the Oval AND getting out for a DUCK! He never threatened the scoreboard for a minute second. My God! If there was ever a proverbial Sitting Duck! ...I hear he has set the ongoing DPL on fire by terrorising the bowlers with his blazing willow.

Zaheer, Anderson, Steyn, Roach et all are peeing in their pants at the prospect of facing our Naeem.

MarufH
January 14, 2011, 11:40 AM
Oh no...who's going to hit the ball? May be the girl in this video?

Rating: Parental Guidance (mods, feel free to remove the video if it's deemed inappropriate)

<object width="480" height="385">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kqm-5iR_kPI?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></object>

What a gem.. lol. SHe had that coming..

Shakil_TX
January 14, 2011, 11:49 AM
What a gem.. lol. SHe had that coming..

I respectfully disagree with you Sir! No she did not have it coming. Even though she was wrong and out of place to slap that person, a man should never ever put his hands on a woman no matter what the circumstances are! In my book a man that raises his hand on woman is nothing but a sorry coward.

jamal2004
January 14, 2011, 12:09 PM
so i have some news.. 4m the selector.. dat. alok kapali..wont be picked up for the world cup ;( ans abt mash..they are still waiting for him ..if any good news.. before 16th january,.. den hez gonna be picked-- for wc.. otherways NOT. ;(

Kabir
January 14, 2011, 04:51 PM
I respectfully disagree with you Sir! No she did not have it coming. Even though she was wrong and out of place to slap that person, a man should never ever put his hands on a woman no matter what the circumstances are! In my book a man that raises his hand on woman is nothing but a sorry coward.

I think a man who cannot get back to a girl who slapped him...is just a sissy basta***.

So I say...go indian-kid go...slap the $hit out of the girl.

metallian
January 14, 2011, 05:13 PM

I don't agree with you. I would have done the same. It's instinct. I agree that a man should not raise his hands FIRST on a woman but if she slaps him for no reason, a man has every right to slap her back. I would

Murad
January 14, 2011, 05:16 PM
so i have some news.. 4m the selector.. dat. alok kapali..wont be picked up for the world cup ;( ans abt mash..they are still waiting for him ..if any good news.. before 16th january,.. den hez gonna be picked-- for wc.. otherways NOT. ;(

You have some news that everyone knows since last week. lol

Baundule
January 15, 2011, 02:04 AM
The poor guy was beaten badly. Feel sorry for him. He did a great job slapping the ***** back. Not many people have that reflex.

lamisa
January 15, 2011, 07:13 AM
what show was it anyways?

One World
January 15, 2011, 09:05 AM
Jimi.

Equinox
January 15, 2011, 09:10 AM
No way in hell we are going to score 250+ with Imrul, Rokibul, Riyad and Naeem in the same team.

Ashfaq
January 15, 2011, 09:35 AM
^^ We did, more than once.

lamisa
January 16, 2011, 10:26 AM
Jimi.

???

Haru-party
January 16, 2011, 01:02 PM
???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLPbrSjiJI8 :D