PDA

View Full Version : Our first game opponent, India, is in all sorts of injury trouble

pagol-chagol
January 15, 2011, 09:49 PM
http://www.espncricinfo.com/south-africa-v-india-2010/content/current/story/496912.html

Zeeshan
January 15, 2011, 09:52 PM
And honestly I find that disturbing. I'd rather kick a full-fledged arsenal in WC than a bunch of sissy team full of IPL graduates.

wiseshah
January 15, 2011, 10:31 PM
still enough time to recover.

i think without zaheer khan , india is not that threatening .

Rifat
January 15, 2011, 10:37 PM
And honestly I find that disturbing. I'd rather kick a full-fledged arsenal in WC than a bunch of sissy team full of IPL graduates.

:up:
Exactly there is more pride and honor involved in defeating a tiger than defeating a pussycat. although, people will not look at it that way, they will look at it as a world cup win against India( if win does happen, time for BC member Jisaan to triple his joy(any Bangladesh World Cup win) );)

wiseshah
January 15, 2011, 10:59 PM
how many times bd lost without having proper decision by umpire or not having all players fit or unluckily after stiff competition--no one remembers. people only remember our win and respect us only after kiwi whitewash.

Roni_uk
January 15, 2011, 11:08 PM
yet they won against SA today by 1 run!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Kabir
January 15, 2011, 11:26 PM
I don't care who we play...all I care about is a win against India. As long we win fair and square, I'm good.

I'm not a fan of seeing a weak team...coz then we become complacent. I'ld rather have our guys scared of the big guys like Zaheer, Dhoni, and Yuvraj.

wiseshah
January 15, 2011, 11:28 PM
india is playing way too much cricket and hate to see them play 7 match series and 5 match series only against good opponents. seems like they control the whole schedule, really hate to see this. so injury is unavoidable.

hopefully they will have an awful world cup, so they will come to ground and invite us for a full series and we will banglawash them

ahms
January 16, 2011, 12:06 AM
http://www.espncricinfo.com/south-africa-v-india-2010/content/current/story/496912.html

Sachin problem is unknown. I am sure he wants to take a break before the World Cup. By the time they play us, all will be ready including Sehwag, Gambir. There is absolutely nothing to have high hope of easy game against them.
BD players have to prove themselves that they are worth of playing test in India. They really have to come strong against India, there is no other alternate ways. India and its media giant have been avoiding a test series against Bangladesh in India for long time. This is the time to proof we are worthed.

al Furqaan
January 16, 2011, 12:17 AM

infinite like.

but we already beat a team with Sachin, Dada, and the Wall. at the time the only trio with 10,000+ runs each. in fact, there still isn't a trio with that much experience and run-scoring.

Naimul_Hd
January 16, 2011, 12:39 AM
who cares who play for India, SA, WI. Its their matter. We just need to win against them at any cost in the WC.

SS
January 16, 2011, 12:41 AM
This team and the back up team is strong than ever...unlike our backward board who is late is everything...they are very well prepared...so it should be a problem for them at all..Ind is in superb form

Night_wolf
January 16, 2011, 12:43 AM
india is playing way too much cricket and hate to see them play 7 match series and 5 match series only against good opponents. seems like they control the whole schedule, really hate to see this. so injury is unavoidable.

hopefully they will have an awful world cup, so they will come to ground and invite us for a full series and we will banglawash them

huh?..now thats complacency

zainab
January 16, 2011, 06:41 AM
Dont worry, all these guys will be fit in time for the WC. that is the reason Sachin was sent back quickly, in order to recover. They choked SA yesterday to win by 1 run, so dont underestimate them.

jamal2004
January 16, 2011, 06:58 AM
everythings gonna be ohkkk ;)

dolcevita
January 16, 2011, 06:59 AM
Sachin shewag ghambir all big guns will be here on 19th february , they don't wanna lost twice
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

simon
January 16, 2011, 08:07 AM
Not sure abt Sehwag but the rest will be there,
it's a bad idea to play so much crc²kt before WC.
anyway,it will be hard to beat Ind but regardless the XI they play we hv to make sure we do our best.:flag:

Baundule
January 16, 2011, 08:48 AM
Too much focus on the India match may cause us a loss against the Irish. We need to play each match on its own merit. Win against the minnows and WI are enough and have higher priority. Win against the rest is a bonus.

lamisa
January 16, 2011, 09:56 AM
we also don't have players like mash in the team for the wc.so?

kalpurush
January 16, 2011, 06:17 PM
who cares who play for India, SA, WI. Its their matter. We just need to win against them at any cost in the WC.
Just win the cup - only thing that I care.

dolcevita
January 16, 2011, 06:54 PM
Need a quick start from tamim : minimum 70 runs
then need a fifty + from shak/ mush
+ some quicks runs from tails
+ 50 bonus runs : from kayes rok ash junaid

then in bowling : need a top spell from shakibul :2/3 wickets
Raz need to do the same
then we can win

dash
January 16, 2011, 08:58 PM
we should concentrate on our own game irrespective of the oposition

Dhakablues
January 16, 2011, 10:16 PM
Winning against India will be more than a blanket strategy. Injured or not, no team wants to lose against Bangladesh and especially India for that matter..I am pretty sure both the team's will be strategizing player to player, wicket conditions, innings change,, I mean this is the world cup, aint no micromax tournament... I mentioned this in an earlier post, India will have analyzed all our players. They do that for each match anyways,, but for world cups it will be even more.

All the players, all the coaching staff all the game planners will give their 200% to analyze each match for wins... it is not only a Tamim or a Shakib who will win matches for Bangladesh..

lamisa
January 17, 2011, 09:48 AM
they will be extra cautious this time around because of what happened last time.for this reason,they will play a very tight match against us but due to anxiousness,they might let loose one bit(what happens when ur too defensive) and that's what we have to identify and capitalize on

Zeeshan
January 17, 2011, 12:34 PM
Their 15 man squad:

http://www.espncricinfo.com/icc-cricket-world-cup-2011/content/current/story/497102.html

lamisa
January 18, 2011, 09:53 AM
all the injured ones are in the team

hoodlum
January 18, 2011, 03:33 PM
India again beats south africa. Things doesnt look good.

Zeeshan
January 18, 2011, 04:01 PM
India again beats south africa. Things doesnt look good.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

dude stop seeing logic in everything. sports is not linear and logical. your rationale was if india was on a losing streak then they will continue this consistently pouring over to the game vs bd-- tai to? well have u considered the possibility that if that happened they might've redoubled their concentration and focus coming in galvanized and resurgent against bd and thus thumping them in the first showdown?

so you see...anything can happen. kuhnian or linear it doesnt matter