PDA

View Full Version : Get Behind The Named 15 REGARDLESS

LBW103
January 18, 2011, 11:29 PM
People have their opinions of who should/shouldn't play. But when the final WC squad is announced everyone has a DUTY to get behind the squad. We have to stop the criticism when the boys are announced. There will be no more disappointed players than those left out. Everyone thinks they know best and even the selectors and technical committee it seems have different thoughts reading the news.

So please, all us fellow fans of Bangladesh cricket, our time is here to back the selection as it will be the 15 we have to put all our faith in to get as far as possible in the WC. No negative crap from after today :ticking:.

Jadukor
January 18, 2011, 11:34 PM
agreed... the whining about team composition will stop from my side once the final 15 is announced... I will back whatever team 100% from today....

Sohel
January 18, 2011, 11:54 PM
Obviously! Country is greater than those representing it. Semper Fidelis first, "I-told-you-so" (either way) after the event. Thanks for the reminder :)

Zeeshan
January 18, 2011, 11:59 PM
How do I get behind the named 15 REGARDLESS?

roman
January 19, 2011, 12:00 AM
good thread. Yes no matter who is in the 15, we should all support the team coz team is greater than an Individual.

pial
January 19, 2011, 12:06 AM
good thread. Yes no matter who is in the 15, we should all support the team coz team is greater than an Individual.
off course, all we follow is Banglashesh not the individuals.

kalpurush
January 19, 2011, 12:35 AM
Hei, I will do it too regardless http://www.godcares.net/GodCaresSpirit/animated_rose.gifis in or NOT :)

Night_wolf
January 19, 2011, 12:38 AM
great thread..ofcourse we'll have our own opinions about the team but we r all behind the final 15..i'll even support ash:-p

Zeeshan
January 19, 2011, 12:39 AM
http://asiacupcricket.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/bangladesh-cricket-team.jpg

Tiger444
January 19, 2011, 12:47 AM
Excellent thread. All of us should be behind the tigers regardless of whoever is in the team. I understand some of our favorite players are not gonna be in there and some of the players that we don't like will be in there but we should all hope for the best and hope all our players perform and win us games.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)

kalpurush
January 19, 2011, 12:54 AM
http://asiacupcricket.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/bangladesh-cricket-team.jpg
Ah! Those days!!

As we are winning more matches, EXCITEMENT is losing its charm as well!!!
After winning the WC 2011, I might lose even 1/2 of it...

Night_wolf
January 19, 2011, 01:17 AM
Ah! Those days!!

As we are winning more matches, EXCITEMENT is losing its charm as well!!!
After winning the WC 2011, I might lose even 1/2 of it...

i really learned sarcasm after joining BC;)

Rabz
January 19, 2011, 01:39 AM
Can't get behind 15 anonymous now.
Let them declare first.

bujhee kom
January 19, 2011, 01:43 AM
Ji bhais, ami 100% achi! Full support!
Rakhey Allah Marey Keda!
Inshallah, Allah Bhrorsha!

irampool
January 19, 2011, 02:22 AM
To whatever extent we have been critisizing the current selectors, we can never ignore the fact that this selection panel has done an excellent job so far! The way they reshaped the team after the ICL incident, was something that 7 out of 10 of us couldn't expect. There has been critisism regarding the involvement of one or two current players of the team throughout, but it's obvious that we have an excellent team now, and the selectors do deserve applause for their work so far! :)

BANFAN
January 19, 2011, 06:04 AM
Truely, that's what we should do. No point arguing on the sellected 15

Equinox
January 19, 2011, 06:25 AM
Good thread. What's done is done. Now let's only spread positive energy. :)

Rabz
January 19, 2011, 06:38 AM
Completely behind the 15 Tigers to lead us to glory.

MohammedC
January 19, 2011, 07:25 AM
Best thread in last few weeks. Lets get behind them.

BanCricFan
January 19, 2011, 07:41 AM
Great thread.

C'mon Bangladesh! Shabash Bangladesh! You can do it!

Baundule
January 19, 2011, 08:01 AM
Surely!

There can be some internal politics or whatever; but these guys represent Bangladesh. If they win, Bangladesh win!

BanCricFan
January 19, 2011, 08:09 AM
Surely!

There can be some internal politics or whatever; but these guys represent Bangladesh. If they win, Bangladesh win!

Now this doesn't matter at all. The squad has been declared. Lets get behind the team!

akabir77
January 19, 2011, 09:02 AM
go 15 go

jisaan
January 19, 2011, 09:17 AM
Insha-Allah, I will & every bangladeshi will

dash
January 19, 2011, 09:21 AM
love the thread.....lets ignite the spirit

MarufH
January 19, 2011, 11:59 AM
I thought the team was best available. :)

cracky
January 19, 2011, 01:05 PM
This is the best possible team IMO.

Tupun
January 19, 2011, 01:42 PM
This is our TEAM now.... like it or not... You can never select a perfect team or one that whole country will agree on... We need to back our team and cheer for them.

munnabhai
January 19, 2011, 03:10 PM
This is possibly the strongest team in Bangladesh history. Still, I don't beleive they can reach the quarter finals as other teams will be better prepared to tackle "giant killers"

Raynman
January 19, 2011, 03:32 PM
I may have preferences and bias' for certain individuals but at the end of the day a BD win is what matters.

This is the available squad and now to start the bytching about the playing XI :D

I'm happy to see SN back after the whole ICL thing through dedication and hard work and a sad for Mash but I think the injury forced a decision that was probably for the best to begin with.

I really hope the game plan is to WIN as opposed to things like :

1. Deciding to bat first regardless of conditions as we are scared that we won't be able to chase down a 300+ total if the opposition bats first

2. Digging in with slow run rates to avoid an embarassing defeat

3. Play for personal statistics instead of team result

4. Pre-decide to the take the batting PP in the 46th over

syedmahm
January 19, 2011, 04:01 PM
To whatever extent we have been critisizing the current selectors, we can never ignore the fact that this selection panel has done an excellent job so far! The way they reshaped the team after the ICL incident, was something that 7 out of 10 of us couldn't expect. There has been critisism regarding the involvement of one or two current players of the team throughout, but it's obvious that we have an excellent team now, and the selectors do deserve applause for their work so far! :)

Couldn't agree more! We sometimes get over exceited for inclusion or exclusion of some player. But that's from our own perspective. Selector's seat is a hot seat for sure. At least one thing I can say that, no consistent performer has been ignored in the team so far.

Dilscoop
January 19, 2011, 04:58 PM
Or you could open threads like this (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=35329).

Good thread, nicely timed. This was the time line.

|A Positive Thread| - XV Announced - |Bashing Thread not a Min later|

Purbasha T
January 19, 2011, 06:51 PM
Someone had to talk about this, I felt a bit down about Mash's exclusion but then I heard your call, and it had an effect. So let's do this boys!

lamisa
January 20, 2011, 10:11 AM
cholo bangladesh...khelbe amar desh!

Eshen
January 20, 2011, 01:39 PM
Obviously! Country is greater than those representing it. Semper Fidelis first, "I-told-you-so" (either way) after the event. Thanks for the reminder :)
Once again, totally agree with Sohel bhai :)