PDA

View Full Version : India celebrates Mashrafee OUT

kalpurush
January 19, 2011, 04:40 AM
AFPC
January 18, 2011<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comhttp://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/ /><o:p></o:p></FONT></P><P><FONT face=Arial><o:p></o:p></FONT></P><P><FONT face=Arial>Reporting from <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = <st1:City w:st="on">Delhi</st1:City>, <st1:country-region w:st="on">India</st1:country-region>
<st1:country-region w:st="on"></st1:country-region>
<st1:country-region w:st="on"></st1:country-region>
<st1:place w:st="on"><st1:country-region w:st="on"></st1:country-region></st1:place><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Mashrafe Mortaza has lost his race to be fit for the World Cup after being left out of <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Bangladesh</st1:place></st1:country-region>'s squad for the upcoming ICC Cricket World Cup 2011. Mortaza injured his right knee playing club cricket in <st1:place w:st="on">Dhaka</st1:place> in December.

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w215/obayedh/mashrafe-mortaza-gautam-gambhir-2010-6-16-12-28-50.jpg
Mashrafee Mortaza
Mortaza, who got the ball to seam consistently and hit the high 130s repeatedly, took 4-38 to restrict India to 191 and then batted India out of the World Cup 2007.

<o:p>http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w215/obayedh/oct07_sid_20twenty-cricket2.jpg</o:p>
<o:p>The Indians are on the street</o:p>
Meanwhile, the Indian cricket supporters are on the road to celebrate the news and the absence of Norail Express from the final fifteen men <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Bangladesh</st1:place></st1:country-region> squad. The Indian captain M S Dhoni said in an interview that he is much relieved hearing the news who were planning to retire from cricket if history were to be repeated again on the 19th February, 2011.

Dedication:
This thread has dedicated to the best pacer Bangladesh has ever produced, the one and only Norail Express Mashrafee who will come back even stonger than ever inshAllah. All the best for you my hero.

<o:p>Discliamer: The above news is false and intended not to heart anybody. Readers' discretion is advised.
</o:p>

Shamim Mia
January 19, 2011, 04:42 AM
nice, but his not out, please do not misunderstand the selectors, if he is fit before the time, he will be used as a replacement.

Rabz
January 19, 2011, 04:54 AM
No Mash, so what ??
We still have Shafiul and RBX.
They are good enough to rock the boat.

But yes, Mash is the biggest loss.
Hope he can come back within due time.

BANFAN
January 19, 2011, 05:04 AM
Discliamer: The above news is false and intended not to heart anybody. Readers' discretion is advised

What you guys are talking about ?? !!

jisaan
January 19, 2011, 06:11 AM
We still have enough in our arsenal to defeat the indians.

Night_wolf
January 19, 2011, 06:14 AM
haha..good one kalpurush da!

ahms
January 19, 2011, 07:14 AM
If we can't get full Mash, there is no reason to get half Mash. That's worse than part time bowler.

Aahiyan
January 19, 2011, 07:41 AM
I think he might be back before world cup.

akabir77
January 19, 2011, 09:04 AM
nice, but his not out, please do not misunderstand the selectors, if he is fit before the time, he will be used as a replacement.

this is crap. a player have to be injured to be replaced. how did bag mama knows that some one will get injured when mash is fit. he should have been picked and dropped if he didn't get fit in time, instead of the other way round... :hairpull:

One World
January 19, 2011, 09:08 AM
<o:p>Discliamer: The above news is false and intended not to heart anybody. Readers' discretion is advised.
</o:p>

Someone is surely going to get hurt now.

Akib
January 19, 2011, 09:10 AM
Hopefully he can get back to full fitness. He is the best seamer we ever had.

Baundule
January 19, 2011, 11:15 AM
this is crap. a player have to be injured to be replaced. how did bag mama knows that some one will get injured when mash is fit. he should have been picked and dropped if he didn't get fit in time, instead of the other way round... :hairpull:
Most of the people do not get this straightforward logic. :(

Feel sad for Mashrafe. He won us both the matches against India. And now, he is not wanted.

Night_wolf
January 19, 2011, 11:17 AM
there isnt only a single hero in the world...so we will have another one...its time for somebody else to shine vs india..c'mon the selected 15:)

MarufH
January 19, 2011, 11:22 AM
Pretty funny.

roman
January 19, 2011, 11:25 AM

Exactly...Like Chacha said there is more than just fitness cause for Mash's exclusion. I feel so bad

akabir77
January 19, 2011, 12:17 PM
Most of the people do not get this straightforward logic. :(

Feel sad for Mashrafe. He won us both the matches against India. And now, he is not wanted.

India gave Money to the bcb mgmt to include ash and drop mash...:sick:

DJ Sahastra
January 19, 2011, 12:32 PM
I feel sad for India cos anyone who replaces Mashrafe has more likelihood of doing better than him. My respect to this aging and scarred warrior but current Mashrafe is past his sell-by date on the international stage.

That said, good one, Kalpurush. /:)

Dhakablues
January 19, 2011, 03:03 PM
I feel sad for India cos anyone who replaces Mashrafe has more likelihood of doing better than him. My respect to this aging and scarred warrior but current Mashrafe is past his sell-by date on the international stage.

That said, good one, Kalpurush. /:)

Do you know how old is Mashrafee? Do you have any idea of his stats compared to Rubel/Shafiul/Nazmul? Do you know his econ rate compared to any of the pacers of the country? I dont think you know or aware of any of those questions.. And if you did and still had a comment to make,, I rest my case!!

Dhakablues
January 19, 2011, 03:18 PM
Here is the comparison of our pace bowlers. Do the math yourself as who is the better one...

MASHRAFEE: 27 YEARS OLD
<TABLE class=engineTable><THEAD><TR class=head><TH class=left noWrap></TH><TH class=left title="playing span" noWrap>Span</TH><TH title="matches played" noWrap>Mat</TH><TH title="innings bowled in" noWrap>Inns</TH><TH title="overs bowled" noWrap>Overs</TH><TH title="maidens earned" noWrap>Mdns</TH><TH title="runs conceded" noWrap>Runs</TH><TH title="wickets taken" noWrap>Wkts</TH><TH title="best bowling in an innings" noWrap>BBI</TH><TH title="bowling average" noWrap>Ave</TH><TH title="economy rate" noWrap>Econ</TH><TH title="bowling strike rate" noWrap>SR</TH><TH title="four wkts exactly in an inns" noWrap>4</TH><TH title="five wickets in an inns" noWrap>5</TH><TH></TH></TR></THEAD><TBODY><TR class=data1><TD class=left>overall</TD><TD class=left noWrap>2001-2010</TD><TD>118</TD><TD>118</TD><TD>979.4</TD><TD>87</TD><TD>4515</TD><TD>146</TD><TD>6/26</TD><TD>30.92</TD><TD>4.60</TD><TD>40.2</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>1</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

RUBEL:
<TABLE class=engineTable><THEAD><TR class=head><TH class=left noWrap></TH><TH class=left title="playing span" noWrap>Span</TH><TH title="matches played" noWrap>Mat</TH><TH title="innings bowled in" noWrap>Inns</TH><TH title="overs bowled" noWrap>Overs</TH><TH title="maidens earned" noWrap>Mdns</TH><TH title="runs conceded" noWrap>Runs</TH><TH title="wickets taken" noWrap>Wkts</TH><TH title="best bowling in an innings" noWrap>BBI</TH><TH title="bowling average" noWrap>Ave</TH><TH title="economy rate" noWrap>Econ</TH><TH title="bowling strike rate" noWrap>SR</TH><TH title="four wkts exactly in an inns" noWrap>4</TH><TH title="five wickets in an inns" noWrap>5</TH><TH></TH></TR></THEAD><TBODY><TR class=data1><TD class=left>overall</TD><TD class=left noWrap>2009-2010</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>158.3</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>918</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>4/25</TD><TD>36.72</TD><TD>5.79</TD><TD>38.0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

NAZMUL:
<TABLE class=engineTable><THEAD><TR class=head><TH class=left noWrap></TH><TH class=left title="playing span" noWrap>Span</TH><TH title="matches played" noWrap>Mat</TH><TH title="innings bowled in" noWrap>Inns</TH><TH title="overs bowled" noWrap>Overs</TH><TH title="maidens earned" noWrap>Mdns</TH><TH title="runs conceded" noWrap>Runs</TH><TH title="wickets taken" noWrap>Wkts</TH><TH title="best bowling in an innings" noWrap>BBI</TH><TH title="bowling average" noWrap>Ave</TH><TH title="economy rate" noWrap>Econ</TH><TH title="bowling strike rate" noWrap>SR</TH><TH title="four wkts exactly in an inns" noWrap>4</TH><TH title="five wickets in an inns" noWrap>5</TH><TH></TH></TR></THEAD><TBODY><TR class=data1><TD class=left>overall</TD><TD class=left noWrap>2004-2010</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>244.5</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>1268</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>4/40</TD><TD>33.36</TD><TD>5.17</TD><TD>38.6</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

SHAFIUL:
<TABLE class=engineTable><THEAD><TR class=head><TH title="matches played" noWrap>Mat</TH><TH title="innings bowled in" noWrap>Inns</TH><TH title="overs bowled" noWrap>Overs</TH><TH title="maidens earned" noWrap>Mdns</TH><TH title="runs conceded" noWrap>Runs</TH><TH title="wickets taken" noWrap>Wkts</TH><TH title="best bowling in an innings" noWrap>BBI</TH><TH title="bowling average" noWrap>Ave</TH><TH title="economy rate" noWrap>Econ</TH><TH title="bowling strike rate" noWrap>SR</TH><TH title="four wkts exactly in an inns" noWrap>4</TH><TH title="five wickets in an inns" noWrap>5</TH><TH></TH></TR></THEAD><TBODY><TR class=data1><TD class=left>overall</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>160.5</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>1010</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>4/43</TD><TD>31.56</TD><TD>6.27</TD><TD>30.1</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

SHAHADAT:
<TABLE class=engineTable><THEAD><TR class=head><TH class=left title="playing span" noWrap>Span</TH><TH title="matches played" noWrap>Mat</TH><TH title="innings bowled in" noWrap>Inns</TH><TH title="overs bowled" noWrap>Overs</TH><TH title="maidens earned" noWrap>Mdns</TH><TH title="runs conceded" noWrap>Runs</TH><TH title="wickets taken" noWrap>Wkts</TH><TH title="best bowling in an innings" noWrap>BBI</TH><TH title="bowling average" noWrap>Ave</TH><TH title="economy rate" noWrap>Econ</TH><TH title="bowling strike rate" noWrap>SR</TH><TH title="four wkts exactly in an inns" noWrap>4</TH><TH title="five wickets in an inns" noWrap>5</TH><TH></TH></TR></THEAD><TBODY><TR class=data1><TD class=left>overall</TD><TD class=left noWrap>2006-2010</TD><TD>46</TD><TD>45</TD><TD>321.2</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>1824</TD><TD>42</TD><TD>3/34</TD><TD>43.42</TD><TD>5.67</TD><TD>45.9</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

DJ Sahastra
January 19, 2011, 05:39 PM
DhakaBlues,

I have followed Mashrafe right from his debut game and have never stopped following his exploits. My observation of him being past his sell-by date is not a remark based on his age or his recent exploits against Zimbabwe or his supreb bowling against England at Birmingham but on a) His constant injury that has made him highly unreliable and half the force he once was and b) My recollection of his performance of late on subcontinental pitches against major teams.

Remember that subcontinent is where all the matches are gonna be played, and Mashrafe has been found to be very ordinary in his past few endeavours.

My observation might not pan out statistically and may even be off the mark in terms of some younger bowlers (though i do remember someone posting links on how both Shafiul and Rubel can swing both ways and at near 140 km/h and i find that to be the making of a very good bowler) but one thing is unmistakable - teams don't regard Mashrafe of today as someone to watch out for. They (and me) could be wrong and i would be glad to accept and acknowledge the same.

akabir77
January 19, 2011, 08:02 PM
Dj watch the 3rd zimbabwe match. U will see if he is good or aged... and he can do anything in sub continent...

akabir77
January 19, 2011, 08:20 PM
http://www.eprothomalo.com/contents/2011/2011_01_20/content_zoom/2011_01_20_1_7_b.jpg

During hartal people started clash with police...

kazis2007
January 20, 2011, 12:11 AM
I will say it's a wise decision to drop mash from wc squad.Because he needs time to get his real form and we have option in hand.

real123
January 20, 2011, 12:23 AM
BS...selectors are crapes...I am 99% sure they got rid of Alok by the last minute change by Lotus. how could you not consider the best pacer in your WC squad...

We should bring back Mash.
Mani na ..manina...hortal hortal...

al-Sagar
January 20, 2011, 03:38 AM
Dj watch the 3rd zimbabwe match. U will see if he is good or aged... and he can do anything in sub continent...

i watched both the 2nd and 3rd odi from the stadium. in the 3rd ODI mash was very good.

but in the 2nd odi he was pure crap. also in the 1st odi. even mash's body language while fielding looked totally negative.

now , we never know which side of mashrafe we would have seen if he was playing against IND on 18th february. but its more probable that we would have seen the crap mashrafe of the 1st and 2nd ODI struggling for match fitness after a injury recovery. we risked mash in two games against zim where he bowled 5 and 3 overs to give him some match practice. surely

but still we could have kept mash in the squad and replace him later if he could not gain match fitness.

kalpurush
January 20, 2011, 03:54 AM
i watched both the 2nd and 3rd odi from the stadium. in the 3rd ODI mash was very good.

but in the 2nd odi he was pure crap. also in the 1st odi. even mash's body language while fielding looked totally negative.

now , we never know which side of mashrafe we would have seen if he was playing against IND on 18th february. but its more probable that we would have seen the crap mashrafe of the 1st and 2nd ODI struggling for match fitness after a injury recovery. we risked mash in two games against zim where he bowled 5 and 3 overs to give him some match practice. surely

but still we could have kept mash in the squad and replace him later if he could not gain match fitness.
Logic supports this ^^^, not heart! Though I support and believe in the selected 15 :)

BANFAN
January 20, 2011, 04:02 AM

He surely would have struggled for form against Ind.

But he can still accompany the team in the dressing room, I think he can help the new pacers to adapt quickly. It's too big for these guys and they need a lot of encouragement from the senior players to do well.

DJ Sahastra
January 20, 2011, 10:59 AM

Akabir,

You missed my point. Let me quote it again.

My observation of him being past his sell-by date is NOT a remark based on his AGE or his recent exploits against ZIMBABWE or his superb bowling against England at Birmingham but on a) His constant injury that has made him highly unreliable and half the force he once was and b) My recollection of his performance of late on subcontinental pitches against MAJOR teams.

On the asides, purely for sentimental reasons, i would've taken him in the final-15. And i would definitely take him ahead of Ashraful except that they have different roles in the team.

Baundule
January 20, 2011, 01:07 PM

There is another side of the story. In first two matches against Zimbabwe, pacers were very much under used. Shafi did not do better than Mash as well. Only spinners were enough.

In match 3 and 4, both the pacers did great. Shafi got the wickets in match 3 and Mash got in match 4; but both of them bowled greatly in those matches.

Eshen
January 20, 2011, 01:53 PM
Have to agree with DJ. Mash at this point is a huge distraction for the national team and an obstacle for a young pacer to come up the pipeline.

Neel Here
January 21, 2011, 01:55 AM
:lol: nice one !

shuziburo
January 24, 2011, 11:26 AM
He surely would have struggled for form against Ind.

But he can still accompany the team in the dressing room, I think he can help the new pacers to adapt quickly. It's too big for these guys and they need a lot of encouragement from the senior players to do well.

If he so chooses, he should be able to pass on a lot of wisdom to the new pace bowlers. He went from an express bowler to a smart, but slower bowler due to injuries, etc, and still managed to be effective. Perhaps, he can be Pont's assistant coach after he retires.

bd fan
January 24, 2011, 12:51 PM
Here is the comparison of our pace bowlers. Do the math yourself as who is the better one...

MASHRAFEE: 27 YEARS OLD
<TABLE class=engineTable><THEAD><TR class=head><TH class=left noWrap></TH><TH class=left title="playing span" noWrap>Span</TH><TH title="matches played" noWrap>Mat</TH><TH title="innings bowled in" noWrap>Inns</TH><TH title="overs bowled" noWrap>Overs</TH><TH title="maidens earned" noWrap>Mdns</TH><TH title="runs conceded" noWrap>Runs</TH><TH title="wickets taken" noWrap>Wkts</TH><TH title="best bowling in an innings" noWrap>BBI</TH><TH title="bowling average" noWrap>Ave</TH><TH title="economy rate" noWrap>Econ</TH><TH title="bowling strike rate" noWrap>SR</TH><TH title="four wkts exactly in an inns" noWrap>4</TH><TH title="five wickets in an inns" noWrap>5</TH><TH></TH></TR></THEAD><TBODY><TR class=data1><TD class=left>overall</TD><TD class=left noWrap>2001-2010</TD><TD>118</TD><TD>118</TD><TD>979.4</TD><TD>87</TD><TD>4515</TD><TD>146</TD><TD>6/26</TD><TD>30.92</TD><TD>4.60</TD><TD>40.2</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>1</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

RUBEL:
<TABLE class=engineTable><THEAD><TR class=head><TH class=left noWrap></TH><TH class=left title="playing span" noWrap>Span</TH><TH title="matches played" noWrap>Mat</TH><TH title="innings bowled in" noWrap>Inns</TH><TH title="overs bowled" noWrap>Overs</TH><TH title="maidens earned" noWrap>Mdns</TH><TH title="runs conceded" noWrap>Runs</TH><TH title="wickets taken" noWrap>Wkts</TH><TH title="best bowling in an innings" noWrap>BBI</TH><TH title="bowling average" noWrap>Ave</TH><TH title="economy rate" noWrap>Econ</TH><TH title="bowling strike rate" noWrap>SR</TH><TH title="four wkts exactly in an inns" noWrap>4</TH><TH title="five wickets in an inns" noWrap>5</TH><TH></TH></TR></THEAD><TBODY><TR class=data1><TD class=left>overall</TD><TD class=left noWrap>2009-2010</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>158.3</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>918</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>4/25</TD><TD>36.72</TD><TD>5.79</TD><TD>38.0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

NAZMUL:
<TABLE class=engineTable><THEAD><TR class=head><TH class=left noWrap></TH><TH class=left title="playing span" noWrap>Span</TH><TH title="matches played" noWrap>Mat</TH><TH title="innings bowled in" noWrap>Inns</TH><TH title="overs bowled" noWrap>Overs</TH><TH title="maidens earned" noWrap>Mdns</TH><TH title="runs conceded" noWrap>Runs</TH><TH title="wickets taken" noWrap>Wkts</TH><TH title="best bowling in an innings" noWrap>BBI</TH><TH title="bowling average" noWrap>Ave</TH><TH title="economy rate" noWrap>Econ</TH><TH title="bowling strike rate" noWrap>SR</TH><TH title="four wkts exactly in an inns" noWrap>4</TH><TH title="five wickets in an inns" noWrap>5</TH><TH></TH></TR></THEAD><TBODY><TR class=data1><TD class=left>overall</TD><TD class=left noWrap>2004-2010</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>244.5</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>1268</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>4/40</TD><TD>33.36</TD><TD>5.17</TD><TD>38.6</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

SHAFIUL:
<TABLE class=engineTable><THEAD><TR class=head><TH title="matches played" noWrap>Mat</TH><TH title="innings bowled in" noWrap>Inns</TH><TH title="overs bowled" noWrap>Overs</TH><TH title="maidens earned" noWrap>Mdns</TH><TH title="runs conceded" noWrap>Runs</TH><TH title="wickets taken" noWrap>Wkts</TH><TH title="best bowling in an innings" noWrap>BBI</TH><TH title="bowling average" noWrap>Ave</TH><TH title="economy rate" noWrap>Econ</TH><TH title="bowling strike rate" noWrap>SR</TH><TH title="four wkts exactly in an inns" noWrap>4</TH><TH title="five wickets in an inns" noWrap>5</TH><TH></TH></TR></THEAD><TBODY><TR class=data1><TD class=left>overall</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>160.5</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>1010</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>4/43</TD><TD>31.56</TD><TD>6.27</TD><TD>30.1</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

SHAHADAT:
<TABLE class=engineTable><THEAD><TR class=head><TH class=left title="playing span" noWrap>Span</TH><TH title="matches played" noWrap>Mat</TH><TH title="innings bowled in" noWrap>Inns</TH><TH title="overs bowled" noWrap>Overs</TH><TH title="maidens earned" noWrap>Mdns</TH><TH title="runs conceded" noWrap>Runs</TH><TH title="wickets taken" noWrap>Wkts</TH><TH title="best bowling in an innings" noWrap>BBI</TH><TH title="bowling average" noWrap>Ave</TH><TH title="economy rate" noWrap>Econ</TH><TH title="bowling strike rate" noWrap>SR</TH><TH title="four wkts exactly in an inns" noWrap>4</TH><TH title="five wickets in an inns" noWrap>5</TH><TH></TH></TR></THEAD><TBODY><TR class=data1><TD class=left>overall</TD><TD class=left noWrap>2006-2010</TD><TD>46</TD><TD>45</TD><TD>321.2</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>1824</TD><TD>42</TD><TD>3/34</TD><TD>43.42</TD><TD>5.67</TD><TD>45.9</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Actually you are very wrong. Mash is currently not the mash he used to be a couple of years ago. In the last two years his bowling average for ODIs is 44.54. His highest run score in last 2 years is only 22. Face it everyone mash is not the mash he used to be. Shafiul Rubel And Shahadat have better bowling stats for the past two years. Its about a players present form, not past. This is his ODI stats http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/player/56007.html?class=2;spanmax1=24+Jan+2011;spanmin1=2 4+Jan+2009;spanval1=span;template=results;type=all round

bd fan
January 24, 2011, 12:52 PM
nazmuls stats is even better than mash's stats

bd fan
January 24, 2011, 12:59 PM
In tests mash's bowling average for the last three years is only 56.08

bd fan
January 24, 2011, 01:01 PM
So mashrafee isn't really that good. Even if he wasn't injured I wouldn't pick him. Who cares about experience

BASSMAN
January 27, 2011, 11:21 AM
IMO it is better to have a 100% match fit player than a player who is not.

What if Mashrafee bowls 3 overs and starts having problems and cant play the rest of the match, the team will already be 1 man down.

Too risky to include Mashrafee IMO

Rifat
February 20, 2011, 12:48 PM
lol, HAD to revive this thread :-p

Mashrafee would NOT have been injured forever. Even if he is not 100% fit and he was excluded for the game against India, I would not have minded too much because I know and everyone acknowledges the fact that he is the best pacer from Bangladesh, and his form in recent times has been pretty good in the international arena. we know by mid march he would have been 100% fit and we can still select him for these remaining games. oh well, too late :mad:

Rifat
February 20, 2011, 12:51 PM
We still have enough in our arsenal to defeat the indians.

Bangladesh's Win (agt any team) = 100% Joy
India's Loss (agt any team) = 100% Joy
So, only opportunity for me to double my joy is when Bangladesh BEATs India!!!

sorry bud, it didn't happen :(