View Full Version : My Batting 10 Commandments
January 19, 2011, 08:32 PM
1) Thou shall not get silly run outs
2) Thou shall not have batting collapse
3) Thou shall not have brain fart
4) Thou shall not just hit 4s and 6s only
5) Thou shall not play silly scoop shot
6) Thou shall not argue in the field
7) Thou shall not take risky runs
8) Thou shall not hook the bouncer
9) Thou shall not fish outside the off stump
10) Thou shall master sweeping shot
January 20, 2011, 06:48 AM
How about the bowlling? Anyone??
January 20, 2011, 07:12 AM
i'm a little weak in english so i didn't understand the reason for ur thread..
January 20, 2011, 07:36 AM
To talk about our bating weaknesses and related concenrs. This is my list that I came up with and am interested about others opinion.
January 20, 2011, 09:37 AM
#2 generally happens due to the other ones.
#8 if you can play the hook shot well, then why not?
January 20, 2011, 09:57 AM
number one's not happening coz we have Sir Ashraphool in the team.he's like ekta nile arekta free for the oppositions...
January 20, 2011, 10:09 AM
11. Thou shall not treat the batting powerplay as a green light to hit a boundary in each ball
12. Thou shall not decide on blocking or slogging even before the bowler starts his run up
13. Thou shall not contribute to the asking rate rising that will eventually put too much pressure on batsmen that follow
14. Thou shall believe in pushing the ball to open spots and taking singles
January 20, 2011, 07:04 PM
15. Thou shalt not follow any rules set in stone tablet.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.