PDA

View Full Version : please fire selector rofiqul alam.

jahidus200
January 20, 2011, 12:34 AM
only bcz of him masraffie and alok kopali didnt get chance in world cup squad , guys u should of read the newspaper http://www.dailyinqilab.com/ all the truth is rite their , i still cant belive they choose shorwhdahy shuvo over alok kopali , we had like 5 spinner already , so than why shuvo still in their we need genuine batsman like alok kopali who could win the match byitself , in the last series shuvo showed he dont even knoe how to bat properly , i could tell u that guys only bcz of this mistake bangladesh will have to pay , and about masraffie they shouldve atlest wait 8 or 9 februay , bangladesh last game aginst south africa is 19 march which is like almost 2month he would definitely get better by that time , and end of the last 5 over he was genuine hitter who we gonna miss the most beleive me , we need better selector who is more proffesional who know who is good player for what time , anyway i just pray to allah these good player comes back soon , and made us win the world cup , bcb defintely should reconsider they are team bcz still they have time , let me tell u the true story guys alok didnt get to choose bcz he had problem with rofiqul alam since the icl , alok went to play icl bcz alok was trying to see his sick dad that time rofiqul alam told alok that u have to forget everythings when u play cricket can u believe that if that was happen to you, alok got really hurt when he said that , thats why he went to play icl along with other guy , and alok told that to newspaper thats why rofiqul couldnt take that , thats why he didnt choose alok kopali even in w2020 wc , we just cant lose winning player like alok kopali bcz of rofiqul who just think about his self?

tanvir_nus
January 20, 2011, 12:37 AM
believe it or not, with shuvo in the side we have won 2 back to back series. Please check Alok's stats.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

al Furqaan
January 20, 2011, 12:39 AM
yes, mashrafi and alok could easily have been picked ahead of shakib and tamim.

fire rafique...and then strip him to be whipped by ATMR.

bujhee kom
January 20, 2011, 12:40 AM
So Rafiqul Alam already got fired or someone fired at him?

Night_wolf
January 20, 2011, 12:40 AM
its unfair to compare shuvo with kapali...kapali's last match for bd was 3 years ago..and in between he didn't do anything extraordinary to get himself in the squad..on the other hand shuvo is the 5th bowling option..he was selected to group the 3 sla formula which served us pretty well in the 07 wc

and lets face it it was between ash and kapali..we can't take them both
and lots being said about mash..but it was only his fitness..media i complicating things

Zunaid
January 20, 2011, 12:43 AM
I am getting mightily pissed at all the moaning and groaning and self-righteous bitching. For each subjective personal opinion, there are a zillion contrary views. Get over it and get behind the team.

bujhee kom
January 20, 2011, 12:46 AM
I am getting mightily pissed at all the moaning and groaning and self-righteous bitching. For each subjective personal opinion, there are a zillion contrary views. Get over it and get behind the team.

Arrey Boss, cheten keno Boss...eita tow amader Constitutional Democratic rightful right...hahahaha...after all amra Banglar shontan...kotha beshi kajey kom...simply shetai practice korchi...hahahaha!

Rabz
January 20, 2011, 12:51 AM
fire fire
dhishum dhishum
ching ching pawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

bujhee kom
January 20, 2011, 12:52 AM
fire fire
dhishum dhishum
ching ching pawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Arrey Rabz bahi, a big congrats on your shaadi/wedding!!!

Joshim shooting at Sohel Rama!
Zing! zing! Ka-paw! Ka-paw! Rat-tat-tat!

wiseshah
January 20, 2011, 12:53 AM
its the best possible team atm, so just support it.

all we need is proper batting order, nothing else.

enjoy and support team

amar11432
January 20, 2011, 12:58 AM
This thread should be binned

cracky
January 20, 2011, 12:58 AM
please fired your English first. And then, don't create any useless thread.

please fired selector rofiqul alam. (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?p=1258354#post1258354)

jahidus200
January 20, 2011, 12:59 AM
its unfair to compare shuvo with kapali...kapali's last match for bd was 3 years ago..and in between he didn't do anything extraordinary to get himself in the squad..on the other hand shuvo is the 5th bowling option..he was selected to group the 3 sla formula which served us pretty well in the 07 wc

and lots being said about mash..but it was only his fitness..media i complicating things

bro yaa all need to understand if koplai and masrafiie was their for last 5over in 50 over game we could easily make 50 runs in last 5 over , now i bet their is no way shuvo could do that ,

jahidus200
January 20, 2011, 01:02 AM
please fired your English first. And then, don't create any useless thread.

listen yooooooo dont disrespect me in the back while i dont see yooo , if u dont like it than u dont got a read it , allrite yooo , if u have guts come front of me than say somethings about it , than i will see how far u could go

cracky
January 20, 2011, 01:03 AM
LMAO :floor:

listen yooooooo dont disrespect me in the back while i dont see yooo , if u dont like it than u dont got a read it , allrite yooo , if u have guts come front of me than say somethings about it , than i will see how far u could go

Bancan
January 20, 2011, 01:03 AM

hahaa, you are gonna get banned soon.

bujhee kom
January 20, 2011, 01:04 AM
Hello Tigers_eye bhai...long time no see...how are you?

Zunaid
January 20, 2011, 01:07 AM
Aaah, the paradoxes of online forums:

How does one know one does not like a post if one does not read it?
Why do people post opinions if they are not willing to listen to contrary opinions?

Firoz
January 20, 2011, 01:07 AM
I agree with you bro. If we have kapali in place of shuvo we would score more runs. Shuvo cant even hit and about these selectors. They did not select kapali in t20 worldcup. Thats a crime. He is one of the best power hitters in bangladesh.

jahidus200
January 20, 2011, 01:26 AM
I agree with you bro. If we have kapali in place of shuvo we would score more runs. Shuvo cant even hit and about these selectors. They did not select kapali in t20 worldcup. Thats a crime. He is one of the best power hitters in bangladesh.

exactly bro , bcb has no brain , its all about politics , kopali didnt get chance bcz the selctor rofiqul alam , rofiqul alam has big problem with alok koplai since the icl bro , when alok was trying to see his sick dad that time rofiqul alam told alok that u have to forget everythings when u play cricket can u believe that if that was happen to you, alok got really hurt when he said that , thats why he went to play icl along with other guy , anyway hopes he comes soon , and insallah he will

Night_wolf
January 20, 2011, 01:59 AM
bro yaa all need to understand if koplai and masrafiie was their for last 5over in 50 over game we could easily make 50 runs in last 5 over , now i bet their is no way shuvo could do that ,

5 overs isnt the full game..there are other 45 overs...sometimes that last 5 overs can have huge impact on the game but that doesnt mean that u forget the rest 45..thats why shuvo was picked over kapali

@zunaid vai:lol at ur avater!..nicely done!

al-Sagar
January 20, 2011, 03:23 AM
its the best possible team atm, so just support it.

all we need is proper batting order, nothing else.

enjoy and support team

i think we dont need the best possible team or we dont need the proper batting order.

we now need whoever gets selected bowler batsman keeper and fielder, they play their best at the field .

end of

Shaan
January 20, 2011, 03:32 AM
Jahidus200 bro we understand your point, at some point I share the same view with you specially on power play and some genuine stroke makers. But we have to move on now and lets put all our supports to our beloved team. I hope these selected bunch should give us some glorious moments in the worlcup..

Also lets hope Alok can come back with promising performance in domestics or with A-team or whatever in the future !!

WorldCup11
January 20, 2011, 03:54 AM
So If Kapali is such an awesome power hitter & consistent , than replace him with Tamim.

And injured MASH with Shakib, give him captaincy too. If an injured player can give his 100% in the field, then we don't need any fit players in the team. And what that Rafiqul Alam said "Mash will require more time to get back to his Rhythm" how could he got better cricketing knowledge than us here? Sack him too

We dont need selectors like Rafiqul & Akram who has given Tamim & Shakib so much chances even after their repeated failures. These selectors buildup a team from hard time, keep faith on Bangladeshi players, how come you keep faith on a Bangladeshi Player?

BANFAN
January 20, 2011, 04:04 AM
Who fired Rafiqul Alam? Never heard of that guy ..

WorldCup11
January 20, 2011, 04:11 AM
Who fired Rafiqul Alam? Never heard of that guy ..

May be he referred to yesterdays "Kush Puttolika daho" Torched

And who knows someone may have shoot few rounds of bullets to their Kush puttolika.

We r such an emotional nation, nothing is imposible

mij
January 20, 2011, 05:14 AM
only bcz of him masraffie and alok kopali didnt get chance in world cup squad , guys u should of read the newspaper http://www.dailyinqilab.com/ all the truth is rite their , i still cant belive they choose shorwhdahy shuvo over alok kopali , we had like 5 spinner already , so than why shuvo still in their we need genuine batsman like alok kopali who could win the match byitself , in the last series shuvo showed he dont even knoe how to bat properly , i could tell u that guys only bcz of this mistake bangladesh will have to pay , and about masraffie they shouldve atlest wait 8 or 9 februay , bangladesh last game aginst south africa is 19 march which is like almost 2month he would definitely get better by that time , and end of the last 5 over he was genuine hitter who we gonna miss the most beleive me , we need better selector who is more proffesional who know who is good player for what time , anyway i just pray to allah these good player comes back soon , and made us win the world cup , bcb defintely should reconsider they are team bcz still they have time , let me tell u the true story guys alok didnt get to choose bcz he had problem with rofiqul alam since the icl , alok went to play icl bcz alok was trying to see his sick dad that time rofiqul alam told alok that u have to forget everythings when u play cricket can u believe that if that was happen to you, alok got really hurt when he said that , thats why he went to play icl along with other guy , and alok told that to newspaper thats why rofiqul couldnt take that , thats why he didnt choose alok kopali even in w2020 wc , we just cant lose winning player like alok kopali bcz of rofiqul who just think about his self?

You must be joking...

If anyone want to see Bangladesh to lose they would like to see player like alok to play.

parvez
January 20, 2011, 05:27 AM
How Alok can be selected who just keep playing ordinary games in DPL!!!!

beshideshi
January 20, 2011, 06:22 AM
This selector panel is one of the better ones we have seen in international cricket. They do lack some qualities, namely vision and are a bit scared to take chances. But this selection panel has done one thing that has made the team a lot more stable, they have picked players after they have performed well[for a long period] in domestic cricket and given every player a fair go, a must to have a stable team.

Now back on topic, I am really sorry for Mash that he got injured in the wrong time. And when you have 15 fit players, who would you pick an unfit one? Its a 2 month long tourney and Mash will probably come into the squad if some one gets injured. No need to get uber emotional on this issue, it's a fit man's game.
And about Alok, when have we last seen him against quality opposition? back when dinosaurs were roaming the earth? People who prefer Aftab/Alok over Imrul/Raqib are the reasons why we always failed to yield consistency. They will fire once every year, but for the rest of it, we will be struggling to get to 200. Instead I would prefer us reaching 230 constantly.

Night_wolf
January 20, 2011, 07:11 AM
^^^people remember the match wining knocks..aftab has given us couple of match wining knocks and who can forget kapali's 100 vs india..on other hand imrul/rock though consistent havent delivered any match wining knocks..they are good supporters not match winners in my book as many people's...so people wants these guys(though inconsistent) because they feel comfortable with them..lets face it will you count on imrul/rokibul to win us a game from tight situation?

but people needs to understand that u can not have 11 match winners in the team..no team throughout history had 11 match winners..not even the great wi and aus team..they had couple of match winners with some good balancers like C.loyed and D.martin..imrul and rokibul are thous the balancers in the team..with tamim and shakib(and may be ash) our potential match winners

Zunaid
January 20, 2011, 07:32 AM
good term - "balancers". This team is reasonably balanced with a slight paucity of hard-hitters. The selectors have already gambled on Ash, so perhaps they did not want to throw more uncertainty by gambling on the likes of Alok (no recent data performance indicators) or Shabbir (too new, one off against Afghanistan. Yes, Afghanistan). Better the devil you know than the devil you don't, eh? At least Ash has been scoring in the DPL. But then again, Ash's synapses don't connect in pressure match situations.

riankhan
January 20, 2011, 08:06 AM

Sensible enough. Good post.

ahms
January 20, 2011, 09:04 AM

You must be out of your mind. This is not an American Idol show. You can't select by their face. It is their performance. Mashrafee fully recovered from WI debacle and went into NZ series fully fit. He got injured in the series again. Even if he recovers in time, what guarantee there is to say it will not get worse this time and forever in wheelchair in the middle of the event. People need to get real about Mashrafee situation. He is always will be who he is.

What I can tell you, if you opened this thread just to annoy and instigate people's sanity, you have succeeded. Just send me a PM to say that's what it is, at least I will know people are not insane.

lamisa
January 20, 2011, 09:12 AM
are u kidding me?mashrafere lula dekhar ichcha ase je ore WC khelaben?and i dont have a problem with shuvo's inclusion,if anyone had to make way for kapali,it would have to be ash

shuziburo
January 20, 2011, 09:12 AM

Why do people post opinions if they are not willing to listen to contrary opinions?

Lick these two and you have conquered world hunger and won the Nobel Peace Prize.

beshideshi
January 20, 2011, 09:21 AM
^^^people remember the match wining knocks..aftab has given us couple of match wining knocks and who can forget kapali's 100 vs india..on other hand imrul/rock though consistent havent delivered any match wining knocks..they are good supporters not match winners in my book as many people's...so people wants these guys(though inconsistent) because they feel comfortable with them..lets face it will you count on imrul/rokibul to win us a game from tight situation?

but people needs to understand that u can not have 11 match winners in the team..no team throughout history had 11 match winners..not even the great wi and aus team..they had couple of match winners with some good balancers like C.loyed and D.martin..imrul and rokibul are thous the balancers in the team..with tamim and shakib(and may be ash) our potential match winners

Very well said. But my point is, how many games has Aftab played? 80~ and how many match winning knocks has he played? 2 at best. And how many times did he fail?

What you said about "balancers" is also spot on, just how you can't have 11 strikers in a football team, you can't have 11 match winners in cricket. Imrul/Raqib will set a stage where Shakib/Tamim will finish it off.
PS: Imrul did play a match winning knock against England at Bristol :3

shuziburo
January 20, 2011, 09:44 AM
Who "fired" Mr. Alam?

MarufH
January 20, 2011, 10:09 AM
SOrry boss. He is a better selector we've had so far. I think this was a great team. He is not picking 16/17 yr olds and wasting their talents.

Eshen
January 20, 2011, 10:37 AM
Why even bother to talk about the selection panel?! The whole show is now being run by Siddons!

Either way, I don't see anything wrong with leaving Mash out of the WC squad.

Kapali? I was surprised to see he went as far as making the cut for 23.

Kana-Baba
January 20, 2011, 11:20 AM
shoiracharer godite agun jalo ek shathe....

jalo jalo agun jalo ... fire fire fire!

riankhan
January 20, 2011, 11:41 AM

Few more Forum's Dilemma:

Nash Equilibrium: If everyone drives left, one has to drive left. (i.e. always get influenced by senior member's opinion)

Prisoner's Dilemma: If two members disagree, they both will be convicted. (i.e. ban on fight)

Grandfather Paradox: If Ash was finally dropped at 2003, 50% members wouldn't have posted. BC had to live with <2000 members and <100,000 post

Holden
January 20, 2011, 11:47 AM
Get over it and get behind the team.

:up::up::up:

Now is the time for unity, everyone may have their own personal choices but in the end the selecters had to choose 15 and inevitably some would be left out and disappointed, now we have to fully back the chosen few.

metallian
January 20, 2011, 12:00 PM
Hahah this thread is ridiculous. If you don't speak English then speak Bangla properly. Nobody likes a FOB
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

Dhakablues
January 20, 2011, 12:34 PM
There isnt any need to fire them... I think their contract wont be extended anyways. BCB wanted them until the WorldCup but I think they extended it till June.. so either way they are gone.

We like it or not,, the best selection team was the Farouque led one who game us Tamim, Mushfique, Shakib, Razzaque, Rasel, Shahadat, Forhad Reza,

Rafiquel Selection Comm gave us Riad, Naeem, Shafiul, Imrul, Rubel, Sajidul, Dolar, Dickens, Robin, Jahirul, Shubho, Ziaur, Mithun, and many more players whom you can compare with their compatriots..

Rabz
January 20, 2011, 01:10 PM

Thats why online forum rules !!

Amra shobai raja amader ei rajar rajotte...
(offcourse we might be the King, but you are still the Emperor of this BC Kingdom :D ) ehakei bole khati shorishar tel malish :D :D

Eshen
January 20, 2011, 01:16 PM
We like it or not,, the best selection team was the Farouque led one who game us Tamim, Mushfique, Shakib, Razzaque, Rasel, Shahadat, Forhad Reza,

Rafiquel Selection Comm gave us Riad, Naeem, Shafiul, Imrul, Rubel, Sajidul, Dolar, Dickens, Robin, Jahirul, Shubho, Ziaur, Mithun, and many more players whom you can compare with their compatriots..
See the underlying logic behind your comparison is that both panel had similar group of talented players and one group did a better job spotting the talents than others. Unfortunately, that's just not true.

pagol-chagol
January 20, 2011, 01:20 PM

Judging selectors by the players they found is like judging wicket-keepers by the number of catches they took. For the selectors a far more effective indicator would be the talent they didn't develop by mismanaging player development. For the wicket keepers, the parallel would be the the catches, the run outs and the stumpings they missed.

reyme
January 20, 2011, 01:23 PM
This thread should be binned

How dare you?! Do you know who Jahidus is?
Without Jahidus I find BC empty.

To cherish happiness, you need to experience sadness.

Rabz
January 20, 2011, 01:43 PM
^^ BC has been empty since Robin left his cosy corner.

Dhakablues
January 20, 2011, 01:43 PM
Selectors job is not only take whats in U-19 or whoever did well in leagues and then place them in national team. Had it been that easy, we dont need to pay 3 blokes that much money for what it appears the most easiest job for any fan. Why is England, India, Australia that formiddable of a team? Its because they have a good eco-system and selectors who see the future and source players. The fact that Michael Clark will be the future Australian captain was decided many years ago.. James Anderson, Ian Bell, Swann all the players were sourced way before they were ready for national teams.

Waskim Akram was found playing street cricket when he was fast tracked into national team. Mashrafee didnt play much first class before he entered the team nor did Tamim Iqbal. The selection of Mushfique over Pilot was not that easy and was one boldes decisions ever taken by selection panel yet, to me. Yes, the pipeline needs to be there but a player needs to be given opportunities, training facilities and exposures to be developed. Siddons once said that before the players come to the national team, the players dont even get to go the gym that much. They dont even know how to take care of their skills...

Here is my grudge against the Rafiqul team: They selected way too many players but dropped/chopped them after 1/2 chances. This didnt help the players of Robin, Sajid, Jahurul. In fact, many players argued that because of this very selection panel, the players left for the ICL because they didnt know how they can be in the national team even after performing..But thats another controversy all together...There is no difference between our T20 squad or ODI squad or Test squad. Its the same team,,other countries have specialists ODI players and specialists T20 players..They didnt source a decent leg spinner for the team. They have not yet looked for a medium pacer or pace-all rounder for the squad. We do have players like Amit Mazumdar, Shubho, Anamul Haque, Shubhashish, Marshall..but they will be lost soon. Net net, I personally didn't see a long term vision from this panel as I saw in Faroque led panel..My opinion..

pagol-chagol
January 20, 2011, 01:57 PM
selectors job is not only take whats in u-19 or whoever did well in leagues and then place them in national team. Had it been that easy, we dont need to pay 3 blokes that much money for what it appears the most easiest job for any fan. Why is england, india, australia that formiddable of a team? Its because they have a good eco-system and selectors who see the future and source players. The fact that michael clark will be the future australian captain was decided many years ago.. James anderson, ian bell, swann all the players were sourced way before they were ready for national teams.

Waskim akram was found playing street cricket when he was fast tracked into national team. Mashrafee didnt play much first class before he entered the team nor did tamim iqbal. The selection of mushfique over pilot was not that easy and was one boldes decisions ever taken by selection panel yet, to me. Yes, the pipeline needs to be there but a player needs to be given opportunities, training facilities and exposures to be developed. Siddons once said that before the players come to the national team, the players dont even get to go the gym that much. They dont even know how to take care of their skills...

Here is my grudge against the rafiqul team: They selected way too many players but dropped/chopped them after 1/2 chances. This didnt help the players of robin, sajid, jahurul. In fact, many players argued that because of this very selection panel, the players left for the icl because they didnt know how they can be in the national team even after performing..but thats another controversy all together...there is no difference between our t20 squad or odi squad or test squad. Its the same team,,other countries have specialists odi players and specialists t20 players..they didnt source a decent leg spinner for the team. They have not yet looked for a medium pacer or pace-all rounder for the squad. We do have players like amit mazumdar, shubho, anamul haque, shubhashish, marshall..but they will be lost soon. Net net, i personally didn't see a long term vision from this panel as i saw in faroque led panel..my opinion..

:100:

Eshen
January 20, 2011, 02:08 PM
IMO, selectors can do very little to bring talented players up the ladder when BCB makes a farce out of the academy and don't bother to arrange enough A-team/academy tours to expose players to levels higher than our domestic cricket. Previous BCB did a better job in this respect - having a better development program and arranging more development tours.

Also, back then we had Whatmore, who was much more accommodating to new players than Siddons is.

jahidus200
January 20, 2011, 02:40 PM
Hahah this thread is ridiculous. If you don't speak English then speak Bangla properly. Nobody likes a FOB
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

yooo thinkk u speak perfect english rite , okk so what did u do when u first cam in usa , u such loser , and i had every word is rite , i knoe i mad some word smaller to reduce the bigger post , u are the freak and fob thats why u didnt understand , i dont wanna get banned from banglacricket thats why i wont do anythings stuphit , but i dare u said anythings like that front of me p

jahidus200
January 20, 2011, 02:41 PM
There isnt any need to fire them... I think their contract wont be extended anyways. BCB wanted them until the WorldCup but I think they extended it till June.. so either way they are gone.

yes bro u rite about that faruqe was the rite selctor , i wish he comes as selector again

Dilscoop
January 20, 2011, 03:34 PM

Power to the people!

roman
January 20, 2011, 03:48 PM
yooo thinkk u speak perfect english rite , okk so what did u do when u first cam in usa , u such loser , and i had every word is rite , i knoe i mad some word smaller to reduce the bigger post , u are the freak and fob thats why u didnt understand , i dont wanna get banned from banglacricket thats why i wont do anythings stuphit , but i dare u said anythings like that front of me p

Bro, I love your passion about our country and our cricket. But brother please try to handle your emotions with care a bit. I dont want to loose you as a member :).

Dilscoop
January 20, 2011, 04:05 PM

Translated from Shakespeare to 2011 English.

"You think you speak perfect English right? Ok so what did you do when you first came to the US? You are such a loser. And I had every word right, I know I made some words smaller to reduce the size of the post. You are a freaky fob, that's why you didn't understand it. I don't want to get banned from banglacricket, that's why I won't do anythings stupid, but I dare you say anythings like that to my face."

I think translated version looks much smaller. You are just being lazy to type the whole words. I can understand the grammar issues but at least try to spell out the words properly.

All of you though I was a Sylthi for my Banglish words, but stuphit?

godzilla
January 20, 2011, 04:11 PM
Someone needs to open an "OFFICIAL" thread about 'express your opinion(s) about WC team selected' so that threads like this one won't pop up each 2 second!

Perhaps the dude who opened this thread should start it off -_-'

bujhee kom
January 20, 2011, 04:16 PM
Dear brothers,

Please do not misunderstand Jahidus, he is a good soul and a good guy who has a very deep insightful mind that thinks from many different angles and like Roman bhai said Jahidus is very passionate about BD cricket like you, me and everybody else here in BC.

Now brothers, please refrain from calling anyone FOB or anyhting of that sort as that is a massive gross violation of Forum rules as you are insulting someone, hurting someone's feelings with no connection what so ever with cricket or palying cricket....This is Banglacricket and 99% of the members here were not born with English as their mother tongue! Do not use this site to damage other people's heart or mind. Refrain from calling someone less than you or inferior than you or think of yourself better than someone else. Please do not do it here.

Remember, Jahidus, you and I, we are all on the same side and we are all in this together!

Rizvi
January 20, 2011, 04:38 PM
Well said Sir!

metallian
January 20, 2011, 04:42 PM
well said, no hard feelings.

skhondoker
January 20, 2011, 04:47 PM
seriously....Alok Kapali...comeon, you want to bet on someone who played international game last in 2008 and since then the BD team is maturing together and Shuvo did well to gell in to the team when the team had two important series win recently. I am sorry...whatever Inqilab says.....I am not willing to bet on a player who last played in 2008 in such an important tournament. May be in the Australia series after the world cup!!!

bujhee kom
January 20, 2011, 04:55 PM
Thank you so kindly my dear Rizvi bhai and Metallian bhai!

Zeeshan
January 20, 2011, 04:58 PM
bochada tomar avy te oita ki thumper na bambi go?

roman
January 20, 2011, 05:03 PM
Refrain from calling someone less than you or inferior than you or think of yourself better than someone else. Please do not do it here.

This should be included in Banglacricket Code of conduct. As a matter of fact this should be our motto in our day to day life. Well said Javed vai...

bujhee kom
January 20, 2011, 05:05 PM
bochada tomar avy te oita ki thumper na bambi go?

Arrey dada, eta Bunnycula! A vampire blood-sucking rabbit - Dracula's original father! !

WorldCup11
January 20, 2011, 05:21 PM
Arrey dada, eta Bunnycula! A vampire blood-sucking rabbit - Dracula's original father! !

Hmmm , Bunnycula : "YOU DON'T HAVE TO LOOK EVIL TO BE EVIL"

Is that something match with your personality? just Bengali curiosity :)

Purbasha T
January 20, 2011, 06:00 PM
Fire mane pachay agun lagabo??

Purbasha T
January 20, 2011, 06:31 PM
But Jahidus bro, to be honest, Shuvo's inclusion was necessary. Imagine if one of Shakib or Razzaq (God forbid) gets injured!! We've no other SPECIALIST spinner. Plus as others have already mentioned, Ash himself is risky enough and Alok is a batsman of the similar mould and as you'll agree, it's unlikely we'll play Ash and Alok in the same team atm.

Tendulkar_Mcgrath
January 20, 2011, 06:49 PM
Shuvo doesn't bowl extraordinary ...NZ was not aware of him and NZ are not good spin players too. But look at Zimbabwe...1st odi 32/2 , 2nd odi 47/0, 3rd odi 39/0, 4th odi...abandoned, 5th odi 28/0...4 match 2 wikcets on a spin track. ...Alok also doesn't bowl extraordinary.but it's batting what makes difference.
now if you rank
Shuvos bowling 7 out of 10, Shuvos batting 3 out of 10 , Total=7+3= 10 out of 20
Kapali's bowling 6 out of 10, kapali's batting 7 out of 10, Total =7+6= 13 out of 20....+ powerplay batsman that we need.....now be logical.

bujhee kom
January 20, 2011, 06:57 PM
Hahahaha thank you dera Roman bhai....apnar office-e ami non-stop phone korchi dada...aar amar gola shunei ek bod-ragi bod-mejaji mohila phone dhore aar amkey gali die phone kete dai barbar! Ki mushkil!

Dear WorldCup11 bhai, ki bolchen dada, ami kintoo dada khuby sohoj sorol ebong buka manoos!

RazabQ
January 20, 2011, 07:12 PM
Locking this thread for now because of its gross violation of the English language as well as numerous other forum rule violations such as name calling, using txt speak, etc.

Jahidus - learn to engage in discourse without getting overwrought. Otherwise expect a ban.

Mod