PDA

View Full Version : Forty-nine and One-half

al Furqaan
January 21, 2011, 08:39 PM
this is a numerology thread...i'm sure Zeeshan can offer a healthy contribution here...but i'll get the ball rolling:

49.3 Shafiul Islam to Trott, OUT, Gone! On a length, outside off Trott slashes and gets a healthy edge through to the 'keeper! Shafiul sprints round the field screaming, back on the balcony Siddons and the support staff are leaping and hugging each other, the whole team smiling and cheering. Now they can grab those stumps

49.3 Shafiul Islam to Williamson, OUT, that's it!! Bangladesh have won their first ever ODI series against a full strength Full Member opponent! Williamson tried to repeat the stroke, but could only pick out the deep midwicket this time

49.3 Rubel Hossain to Mills, OUT, cleaned out!! Bangladesh win the series 4-0 and achieve what Athar Ali Khan has called the 'Banglawash'! Mills backed away, Rubel fired in a perfect yorker on leg stump and sent it cartwheeling. The players then chased madly after each other in wild celebration as New Zealand suffer complete ignominy

rinathq
January 21, 2011, 08:41 PM
Good catch.........
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

Zeeshan
January 21, 2011, 09:23 PM
Lmao....Asaad bhai worships devil. :p

al-Sagar
January 21, 2011, 10:07 PM
the number games go on

Haru-party
January 22, 2011, 04:24 AM
Lmao....Asaad bhai worships devil. :p

http://i55.tinypic.com/vmw5qw.gif

Banglaguy
January 22, 2011, 06:24 AM
It's spot fixing....

lamisa
January 22, 2011, 07:43 AM
interesting...

Zeeshan
January 22, 2011, 07:04 PM
Some more work for you:

Figure out how many really got out on 13 and 87.
Are scores of 111 and 222 or even 333 really that baneful?
Any particular number stands out for highest number of wickets fall?
What really happens in a total score of 666?
How did games fare on Friday the 13th?

Then compile it in a form of article for us. :)