PDA

View Full Version : Javed Omar fans Unite!! Tamim Iqbal must GO!!

soccer20reverse
January 22, 2011, 08:07 AM
Since the dawn of Bangladeshi cricket, three events will always be remembered by fans - 2000 against India when Bangladesh played their first test against India, 2006 when Mohammed Ashraful dated Monalisa, and the most important of all... April 5 1995 when Javed Omar scored a glorious 18 out of 43 balls. We cannot forget Javed Omar, yet nowadays, due to politics he is left out of the team because of Tamim Iqbal's political affiliations. If mr Iqbal wasn't related to Akram Khan, there would be no place for him in the international scene. However, a player such as Javed Omar is overlooked so often. Javed Omar to Bangladeshi cricket is as the George Washington is to America. Yet, we tend to forget our roots, and not give Javed Omar enough credit.

I say, we stop accepting corruption in cricket and take a stand against Tamim Iqbal. We should call for a hortal in dhaka until our demands are met. If you are with me, please do sign this petition. Tamim Iqbal isn't a gentleman such as Javed Omar was, and we should not let him corrupt us. I know many of you think this same thing, but is afraid to show it thats why I wanted to become a leader and get it out there. We shall not take it any more.

This is a declaration of war against Tamim Iqbal. A war to get Javed Omar in the team. A war to get rid of injustice. A war for the common people and not the political affiliates. A war for our true and great!!

Javed Omar Jindabaad!
Javed Omar Jindabaad!
Javed Omar Jindabaad!

You must ask yourself these few questions:

1) Would you rather have a 13 ball 40 and get all out in 28 overs and face humuliation that we cant play 50 overs? Or a 40 ball 13 and score 280 in 50 overs?

2) Would you name yourself Tamim Khacchor Iqbal? or Javed Omar Belim?

3) (if you're a 26 year or girl) would you marry a 21 year Tamim Iqbal and be a pervert? or a 34 year old Javed Omar and be the life of the party?

4) Would you french kiss Tamim iqbal? Or date Shakira?

5) Who is a better person? Javed Omar or Hitlar?

Haru-party
January 22, 2011, 08:10 AM
ashraful dated monalisa? :mad:

Aahiyan
January 22, 2011, 08:15 AM
Javed umar will commit suicide after reading your post. :)

Shaan
January 22, 2011, 08:44 AM
hahahaa good one buddy !!
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

t697318
January 22, 2011, 08:49 AM
dude, are you out of your mind, remove tamim? forget politics, boil it down to one fact, does tamim perform for us or not? answer is yes he does, if you have to remove someone, remove imrul kayes, especially in tests, coz i seriously think javed omar should make a comeback against zimbabwe, if we are playing them in a test series

Shehwar
January 22, 2011, 09:02 AM
Im the biggest JO fan ... Yes he did have his limitations but come on mate; lets not make fun of him ... He did a lot for our cricket ... He always gave his 100% ...

soccer20reverse
January 22, 2011, 09:05 AM
I feel sorry for you t697318. You have been brainwashed by the politicians of Bangladesh. I wish you would open you eyes and taste the coffee (the coffee is cold). Imrul Kayes have been just fine. Dont you see what Tamim Iqbal is doing to our countries reputation? Grow up, dude.

Roni_uk
January 22, 2011, 09:10 AM
seriously?

what is wrong with some of the BC-ers here? going psycho?

simon
January 22, 2011, 09:22 AM
this is the WC fever.:-D

Kabir
January 22, 2011, 09:50 AM
Sheet kaal e pagoler paglami baare. And WC er shomoy soccer bhai er pongtami baare. This isn't one of your better ones...you had way better ones before.

BANFAN
January 22, 2011, 10:03 AM
You mean, dating JO is like dating Shakira ??

By the way, is he gender sensitive... ?

firstlane
January 22, 2011, 10:30 AM
Javed umar will commit suicide after reading your post. :)

No, tamim will commit suicide after reading this lol.

Funny thread btw.

jisaan
January 22, 2011, 11:15 AM
good idea, dear thread starter!
this is how you become famous easily!

wiseshah
January 22, 2011, 11:58 AM
Doesnt make any sense with due respect

Bancan
January 22, 2011, 12:57 PM
LMAO.

Anyone freaking out over this thread, look up the word joke. While you are at it, look up Soccerreverse's threads. The guy is notorious for out there threads.

Hilarious.

Eshen
January 22, 2011, 01:15 PM
Time to start my Hannan Sarkar fan club .....

Ajfar
January 22, 2011, 01:30 PM
Soccer bhai you are losing it. You hit it big with that Shakib thread but that's as far as you got. I think its time to retire.

al Furqaan
January 22, 2011, 01:36 PM
statistically Javed has a better claim to selection that alok kapali does...

magic boy
January 22, 2011, 01:44 PM
a tiger trying to pose like Tamim Iqbal
http://i51.tinypic.com/dym3hz.jpg

Rabz
January 22, 2011, 01:50 PM
Who is going to pair up with JOB ?
I propose Al Shahriar Rokon.

amar11432
January 22, 2011, 03:14 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_fOXTNn0m5dA/S67cJbuKhzI/AAAAAAAAHP8/q7bwtxmiAS8/s1600/sarcasm.jpg

Equinox
January 22, 2011, 03:21 PM
a tiger trying to pose like Tamim Iqbal
http://i51.tinypic.com/dym3hz.jpg
Awesome!! :notworthy:

AsifTheManRahman
January 22, 2011, 03:49 PM
Aaj BK bhai amader majhe thakle bolten:

Dear bhais and apas, fans of Tamim Iqbal, Javed Omar Golla, Bangladesh cricket and Bangladesh, let's not promote/encourage hatred at a time when the world cup is less than a month away! Tamim Iqbal and Javed Golla are both Bangladeshi cricketers, Bangladeshis and very good and nice men, boyfriend/husband and sons of great men and women with extraordinary cricketing genes! I'm sure both of them want what is best for Bangladesh cricket, so let's not discriminate against anyone because of their height and/or mejban khawa bhurir chorbi!

Bhais and apas, let's hold hands and make a circle as big as the circumference of the SBNS and sing the national anthem with the Bangladeshi flag wrapped around our hearts! Ashun bhais and apas, apas and bhais and everyone else who falls in the middle, ashun amra shobai ghapti mere ghorer konay boshe na theke beriye eshe group hug kori!

Joy Bangla, Joy Bangabandhu, Joy Ziaur Rahman, Joy Sheikh Hasina madam, Joy Khaleda apa, Joy Ershad! Babooshka Danilkaaa! Beef kabo!
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)

Ajfar
January 22, 2011, 03:59 PM
^ lol Asif bhai you nailed it. Typical BK bhai speech.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

Rifat
January 22, 2011, 04:35 PM

Dear bhais and apas, fans of Tamim Iqbal, Javed Omar Golla, Bangladesh cricket and Bangladesh, let's not promote/encourage hatred at a time when the world cup is less than a month away! Tamim Iqbal and Javed Golla are both Bangladeshi cricketers, Bangladeshis and very good and nice men, boyfriend/husband and sons of great men and women with extraordinary cricketing genes! I'm sure both of them want what is best for Bangladesh cricket, so let's not discriminate against anyone because of their height and/or mejban khawa bhurir chorbi!

Bhais and apas, let's hold hands and make a circle as big as the circumference of the SBNS and sing the national anthem with the Bangladeshi flag wrapped around our hearts! Ashun bhais and apas, apas and bhais and everyone else who falls in the middle, ashun amra shobai ghapti mere ghorer konay boshe na theke beriye eshe group hug kori!

Joy Bangla, Joy Bangabandhu, Joy Ziaur Rahman, Joy Sheikh Hasina madam, Joy Khaleda apa, Joy Ershad! Babooshka Danilkaaa! Beef kabo!

:floor: :floor: another Asif bhai Masterpiece :)

Tendulkar_Mcgrath
January 22, 2011, 04:44 PM

that was damn funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..

riankhan
January 22, 2011, 05:05 PM
Lol
It'll be interesting to see BK vai's reply!

Zeeshan
January 22, 2011, 06:16 PM

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)

Borderlines psychotic stalking. If I were bk I'd prepare a lawsuit.

Dilscoop
January 22, 2011, 06:51 PM
LMAO.

Anyone freaking out over this thread, look up the word joke.

Ya seriously. It may not be that funny, but people should at least know that he is trying to be funny.

ATMR's post on the other hand... LOL that's class. BK is exactly like that. Such a peace maker. :)

firstlane
January 22, 2011, 06:53 PM

Majhe majhe amar mone hoi BK bhai er sathe Chowdhury Jafarullah Sharafat er ekta blood connection ase.

Bancan
January 22, 2011, 07:28 PM
Ya seriously. It may not be that funny, but people should at least know that he is trying to be funny.

ATMR's post on the other hand... LOL that's class. BK is exactly like that. Such a peace maker. :)

How the hell did you get my Quote inside BanFan's?

Tiger-ess
January 22, 2011, 07:37 PM
We need you soccer bhai to stay with us through out this hardship people of BC have become too serious now a days!

And ATMR, one word........ EPIC !! If I hadn't known better I would've thought those words are from great man himself!:-D

Dilscoop
January 22, 2011, 07:45 PM
How the hell did you get my Quote inside BanFan's?

wow! double-you-tea-eff! :confused:

Bancan
January 22, 2011, 07:47 PM
wow! double-you-tea-eff! :confused:

We dont take kindly to witchcraft here in BC:mad:

Dilscoop
January 22, 2011, 07:56 PM
http://www.isn1.net/v/vspfiles/photos/access-NaqshbandiLeatherTaweez-2T.jpg

That should reverse things back to normal.

nwo_rebel
January 22, 2011, 11:19 PM
Satire 101 people!!!

babubangla
January 23, 2011, 12:18 AM
[বাংলা]দেশে এবার শীত একটু বেশীই পড়েছে।
তাই বোধহয় ভাইজানের মস্তিষ্ক সামান্য উত্তপ্ত আছে।
চিকিৎসা প্রয়োজন। তবে প্রাথমিক ব্যবস্থা হিসাবে...
[/বাংলা]
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/babubangla/kodurtel.jpg

Bancan
January 23, 2011, 12:30 AM
hahahaha ... babubangla bhai rocks :D

You need to change your avatar soon before you get a warning from a mod.

AsifTheManRahman
January 23, 2011, 12:54 AM
And ATMR, one word........ EPIC !! If I hadn't known better I would've thought those words are from great man himself!:-D
Tiger-ess, your avatar is missing a certain great man. Just sayin'.

Banglaguy
January 23, 2011, 07:42 AM
Lads....
I think this was a joke? So like, calm down...

Odhora
January 23, 2011, 08:53 AM
:lol::'(
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (1)

lamisa
January 23, 2011, 10:21 AM
keu kintu ei prostabe sign kore nai.i am the first person to sign it:SIGNED!!!

abong ami bujheekom chachchuke ei threade uposthit dekte chai!!!

BANFAN
January 23, 2011, 11:18 AM
Originally Posted by BANFAN
LMAO.

Anyone freaking out over this thread, look up the word joke.

Dilscoop, you got that quote wrong ; Affected by Soccer... ?? :-D

bujhee kom
January 23, 2011, 03:43 PM
Hahahahahh...Dada, apni amar bhaat-e mere dilen puro...hahahahah! Kintoo oi saitan Ullook Ershad??? He is known Lompot...ekhon kontoo ATMR dada manoos amake aar bhalubasbe naa! Already Puran DHakar koekta rasta-e amra haatley manoos already khepe jai juta-peta + dhawa korey!

Heheh thank you so much ATMR dada, apnar dilta khub boro, apnake khub bhalobasi!:big_hug:

AsifTheManRahman
January 23, 2011, 03:50 PM
Kintu avatar?

bujhee kom
January 23, 2011, 03:51 PM
Dearest bhais and apus,

Please do not misunderstand Soccer20reverse aka soccer miah bhai aka Jhok-Mok Sen-er baba/father. He is a funny guy, a very genuine funny dude of BC! Him and I used to play FTP - From The Pavilion - cricket games on the web and his team was like way high and a very strong team and my team and amny of our teams were very new, weak and at the bottom and we could never match his team or get any close even, we used to think he is genious, great team manager....and one day his team got banned...and then I see him here in BC, I said, Oi bhai soccer miah, where is ya team sonny..He is like bhai they caught me cheating not once but 3 times and then they kicked me out, banned my team and my id and the rest you know.

Tell us Soccer bhai, tell us that story!@ HHahahha...very funny story!! Soccer bhai has a son name Chok-Mok or Jhok-Mok Sen also a BC member here!

bujhee kom
January 23, 2011, 04:28 PM
Kintu avatar?

Avatar-ta change korchi Asif bhaiya...within a few hours. kintoo apni amader ei revolution-er jonno ei avatar-ta ektu pocha dekhte hoe gese...Shakib-er aro boro mookher chobi hole bhalo hoto..like my old Dracula's, Jamie Siddon's size! But I will change mine soon to yours!

Dilscoop
January 23, 2011, 04:32 PM
Ya, I don't like that image, that's why I am using that one (my avy), made by one of my friends. As long as I am supporting Shak, it's all good