PDA

View Full Version : এবারও উস্টারে যাচ্ছেন সাকিব

Haru-party
January 23, 2011, 03:59 PM
i think thes news deserves a new thread
গতবারের যা পারফরম্যান্স, সাকিব আল হাসানের প্রতি আগ্রহ হারানোর কোনো কারণ নেই উস্টারশায়ারের। বাংলাদেশ দলের অধিনায়কের সঙ্গে আসন্ন মৌসুমের জন্যও চুক্তি করতে যাচ্ছে ইংলিশ কাউন্টির দলটি।
চূড়ান্ত কথাবার্তা হয়ে গেছে। দু-এক দিনের মধ্যেই হয়ে যাওয়ার কথা চুক্তি স্বাক্ষরের আনুষ্ঠানিকতাও। উস্টারশায়ারের সঙ্গে নতুন করে চুক্তির কথা কাল জানিয়েছেন সাকিব। চুক্তিটা পুরো মৌসুমের জন্য হলেও জাতীয় দলের সঙ্গে ব্যস্ততা না থাকলেই কেবল উস্টারশায়ারের হয়ে খেলবেন তিনি। তাতে টি-টোয়েন্টি টুর্নামেন্টের প্রায় সব কটি ম্যাচই
সাকিবের খেলা হবে। তবে চার দিনের ম্যাচ সম্ভবত দু-তিনটির বেশি খেলতে না পারারই কথা।
Source: http://www.prothom-alo.com/section/date/2011-01-24/category/15

magic boy
January 23, 2011, 04:02 PM
I almost read [বাংলা]এবারও উচ্ছন্নে যাচ্ছেন সাকিব[/বাংলা]!

Congrats btw, great news and booster for him !!

bujhee kom
January 23, 2011, 04:19 PM
Alhamdulillah! All the best to Shak and Worcestershire C C.

MohammedC
January 23, 2011, 04:25 PM
Alhamdulillah, my summer will be much better now.

Dilscoop
January 23, 2011, 04:41 PM
Official Worcestershire County Cricket Club BC Fans Thread (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=31567)

simon
January 23, 2011, 04:47 PM
I almost read [বাংলা]এবারও উচ্ছন্নে যাচ্ছেন সাকিব[/বাংলা]!

Congrats btw, great news and booster for him !!

:lol:

Dilscoop
January 23, 2011, 04:50 PM
I hope he says "screw you IPL" but I think he is smarter than that. He will go to IPL, prove his worth and then earn a bigger pay, take it, and then say "screw you IPL"..

Haru-party
January 23, 2011, 05:21 PM
Official Worcestershire County Cricket Club BC Fans Thread (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=31567)

see post 1

roman
January 23, 2011, 07:24 PM
Good news....

jisaan
January 24, 2011, 12:07 AM
Great News!
Now i want to see him in Australia & New Zealand too!

al-Sagar
January 24, 2011, 12:33 AM
congratz shakib .............

wish u best of luck

silversurf
January 24, 2011, 03:19 AM
i think thes news deserves a new thread
গতবারের যা পারফরম্যান্স, সাকিব আল হাসানের প্রতি আগ্রহ হারানোর কোনো কারণ নেই উস্টারশায়ারের। বাংলাদেশ দলের অধিনায়কের সঙ্গে আসন্ন মৌসুমের জন্যও চুক্তি করতে যাচ্ছে ইংলিশ কাউন্টির দলটি।
চূড়ান্ত কথাবার্তা হয়ে গেছে। দু-এক দিনের মধ্যেই হয়ে যাওয়ার কথা চুক্তি স্বাক্ষরের আনুষ্ঠানিকতাও। উস্টারশায়ারের সঙ্গে নতুন করে চুক্তির কথা কাল জানিয়েছেন সাকিব। চুক্তিটা পুরো মৌসুমের জন্য হলেও জাতীয় দলের সঙ্গে ব্যস্ততা না থাকলেই কেবল উস্টারশায়ারের হয়ে খেলবেন তিনি। তাতে টি-টোয়েন্টি টুর্নামেন্টের প্রায় সব কটি ম্যাচই
সাকিবের খেলা হবে। তবে চার দিনের ম্যাচ সম্ভবত দু-তিনটির বেশি খেলতে না পারারই কথা।
Source: http://www.prothom-alo.com/section/date/2011-01-24/category/15

Thank you Sakib for earning some respect for our country. It will more nice if he can create some oppurtunities for other players of our BD cricket team.

BANFAN
January 24, 2011, 04:16 AM
It was more or less confirmed after his performance in last season.

Congrats ....

would be good if it can be merged with Everything about Shakib/Worc Fan thread ......

auntu
January 24, 2011, 05:46 AM
[বাংলা]আইপিএল, কাউন্টি, ইন্টারন্যাশনাল ম্যাচ, দেশের ঘরোয়া লীগ... এতো কি সামলাতে পারবে সাকিবের শরীর?[/বাংলা]

Zeeshan
January 24, 2011, 04:18 PM
A request to mods: if you could add a translation to the thread topic.
A new member already joined the forum today from Worcestersire and I believe and English heading would welcome more hits.
Thank you. :)

shuziburo
January 24, 2011, 04:27 PM
i hope he says "screw you ipl" but i think he is smarter than that. He will go to ipl, prove his worth and then earn a bigger pay, take it, and then say "screw you ipl"..

Yeah!!!

view360
January 24, 2011, 04:47 PM
He certainly deserves that. Shack definitely represent the new generation of BD cricketer who live by real performance and not by perception management tricks.

Murad
January 24, 2011, 05:08 PM
He will join the side after the IPL is finished right?

Btw didn't they signed Syed Ajmal from Pakistan a few days before?

MohammedC
January 24, 2011, 05:11 PM
He will join the side after the IPL is finished right?

Btw didn't they signed Syed Ajmal from Pakistan a few days before?

Syed Ajmal will join after July. Which is the second half of the season after T20 group stage.

This year we will mainly see Shakib in T20 and probably 2 to 3 Four dayer. I have posted June and July fixture for WCCC in official shakib/worcestershire thread

Murad
January 24, 2011, 05:15 PM
Syed Ajmal will join after July. Which is the second half of the season after T20 group stage.

This year we will mainly see Shakib in T20 and probably 2 to 3 Four dayer. I have posted June and July fixture for WCCC in official shakib/worcestershire thread

Thanks Mo bhai.

T20 sucks and Shakib sucks in it too. I would've liked it if he played 4-dayer mostly like the previous year.

MohammedC
January 24, 2011, 05:24 PM
Thanks Mo bhai.

T20 sucks and Shakib sucks in it too. I would've liked it if he played 4-dayer mostly like the previous year.

Well Worcestershire wanted Shakib for the whole season. Its only beacause of Zim tour that falls in the middle spoiled it for them. I personally want Shakib to play every game for Bangladesh. But I can see many tours to Zimbabwe in June to August in coming years since they are returning to test arena.

Tour to Zimbabwe will spoil any Bangladeshi players participation in county cricket.

BANFAN
January 24, 2011, 05:31 PM
Great News!
Now i want to see him in Australia & New Zealand too!

I wish he could be present in 3 places at the same time.

Why not some other players go in those?

Rifat
January 24, 2011, 10:42 PM
I hope he says "screw you IPL" but I think he is smarter than that. He will go to IPL, prove his worth and then earn a bigger pay, take it, and then say "screw you IPL"..

this plan, i totally approve :)

firstlane
January 25, 2011, 09:02 AM
Thanks Mo bhai.

T20 sucks(:confused:) and Shakib sucks in it too

Thats why he needs to play more T20s coz it will be the main event in near future.