PDA

View Full Version : Shakib & Worcester T-shirts

WorcMember
January 27, 2011, 04:43 AM
Hey guys

Out of interest, would you be keen on the idea of buying a Worcs/Shakib T-shirt or any other type of memorabilia ? And how much would you be prepared to pay for a Worcs T20 shirt with Shakib's name on the back ?

I know this will depend on where you live in the world, but I'm very interested in what a good shirt would cost in Bangladesh. Perhaps the exchange rates etc will make it too expensive. Then again, maybe the shirts could be manufactured, printed and distributed locally in Bangladesh.

I'm not involved with WCCC and I'm not representing them in any way with this post. But if there is significant interest and the sums add up I'd be happy to pass the information on.

Thanks

MohammedC
January 27, 2011, 06:17 AM
Like you said if they are manufactured back in Bangladesh then you are probably looking at 1000 taka to 1500 taka ( approx 10 to 15 uk pounds). Green ones that WCCC wear will definitely sell as the tigers colour is also green, may be yours is different shade of green. if they can modify that a bit and add bit of red stripe somewhere then you are on the money
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

Nafi
January 27, 2011, 06:25 AM
Where could I buy a t shirt like that in the uk?
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)

WorcMember
January 27, 2011, 07:37 AM
There none available at the moment Nafi but there are a few months to go until the T20 season starts. What would you pay ?

Mo : if shirts sell for around £15 in Bangladesh then I don't think there's too big a gap to close to have them done in the UK and sent out.

Nafi
January 27, 2011, 08:22 AM
I would pay £20-25.
£30 if its very good quality
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)

HereWeGo
January 27, 2011, 09:08 AM
I have a Ryan Giggs ManU jersey, I am willing to pay the same for A Shakibs Worcs Jersey. The only problem, can I pay online through my CC and can you ship it to Canada?

Nocturnal
January 27, 2011, 11:01 AM
I would love to have one. I would pay 30$ with shipping in Canada ! :)

nycpro96
January 27, 2011, 11:17 AM
I think I'd buy one depending on how it looks and stuff. I live in NY.

betaar
January 27, 2011, 11:40 AM
There none available at the moment Nafi but there are a few months to go until the T20 season starts. What would you pay ?

Mo : if shirts sell for around £15 in Bangladesh then I don't think there's too big a gap to close to have them done in the UK and sent out.

Well it depends. Not all T-shirts sell for £15 in Bangladesh. These would be moderate to good quality. You can find T-shirts dirt cheap, like £2 but if you want quality you gotta pay for it. And if you want T20 cricket jerseys, then quality is a must. Here in US we get a lot of jerseys for my team made from Bangladesh and India and moderate quality ones cost us $25-35 for the whole set. If you have connection in Bagladesh, or someone can get you connected with a garment owner you can get them made for £5-6 I'd assume.

Banglaguy
January 27, 2011, 02:47 PM
How much is it in the UK, I live in london.

Tiger Manc
January 28, 2011, 10:51 AM
I'd pay between £20-25 for it.

iDumb
January 28, 2011, 10:54 AM
is it a t shirt or a jersery? I would pay around $25 for a jersey. no more than $5 for a tshirt.

I actually might pay a little more for an official worc jersery with shakibs name on it.

MohammedC
January 28, 2011, 11:15 AM
is it a t shirt or a jersery? I would pay around $25 for a jersey. no more than $5 for a tshirt.

I actually might pay a little more for an official worc jersery with shakibs name on it.

Its coloured jersey for OD/T20

godzilla
January 28, 2011, 03:00 PM
Marketing in disguise :-p

akabir77
January 28, 2011, 05:30 PM
i would pay $20-$25 including shipping...