PDA

View Full Version : NEW REVEAL! The differences between Tapash Baisya and Mohammed Yousuf...

soccer20reverse
January 29, 2011, 05:46 AM
While I was sitting in my usual sitting place (under an apple tree), an apple fell to my head (or maybe someone threw a rock at me, because the kids sometimes do), and voila. I had a revelation. I was confused as to why it took me so long to figure this out, and why no one else was able to figure it out before (I know that no one has figured it out because I haven't found a thread about it anywhere). Tapash Baisya is actually not all that same to Mohammed Yousuf. While everyone in here might have thought that they are very similar, I beg to differ.

The differences between them two are very striking, and if you just hear me out, I'm pretty sure you'll be convinced that they aren't very alike.

1) Mohammed Yousuf is from Pakistan, and Tapash Baisya is from Bangladesh. You might say, Bangladesh was Pakistan before and that the point is invalid. However, if you did some research you'll see that Tapash Baisya was actually born after 1971, there fore he was born into a whole new nation.

2) Mohammed Yousuf has his name changed, but Tapash Baisya didn't. You might argue here that Tapash Baisya's name is always changing and that not two people can ever write it the same way. However, I can refute this by saying that its not his fault that his name isn't spelled correctly, its the person writing his name who refuses to understand.

3) Their averages are different. "Hold on! Hold on, they both have a 41 average in ODI," you might say. But my friend, you are also making a mistake there also, as if you look carefully you'll see that Tapash Baisya's average is in bowling while Mohammed Yousuf's is in batting.

4) Mohammed Yousuf has a beard, and Tapash Baisya doesn't. I know, I know. I'm not suppose to bring in appearance, but this is just to prove my point.

So my fellow readers, I have stumbled upon a theory which is still in its experimental state, but I am almost certain that I have enough data to back it up. Thank you.

Yameen
January 29, 2011, 06:19 AM
genius!

Naimul_Hd
January 29, 2011, 06:30 AM
damn....shame on me and my passion for cricket. How could i miss this. Man, you are a true genius. Waiting for more enlightening and astonishing revelations.

Haru-party
January 29, 2011, 06:44 AM
congratulation in advance for winning the nobel!!!

simon
January 29, 2011, 07:00 AM
keep updating pls

Shaan
January 29, 2011, 07:04 AM
bai eto buddhi niya apni ghuman kemte !!

lamisa
January 29, 2011, 09:22 AM
wow!!tai?jantam na toh!

BagherBacha
January 29, 2011, 09:26 AM
soccer bhai mathar opor balish diye ghuman mone hoi. lol soccer bhai

soccer20reverse
January 29, 2011, 10:39 AM
I sleep with a pillow under my head... why do you ask?

Farhad
January 29, 2011, 11:07 AM
Please stop with these outlandish allegations! To these weak forms of reasoning, I say:

1) They are both living, and both very human
2) They both play cricket
3) They live on the same subcontinent
...and most importantly...
4) They both stink at bowling!

People, don't listen to this mans asinine babble... Yousuf and Tapash are one and the same!

auntu
January 30, 2011, 03:29 PM
Ei soccer na ki ek karone BC theke ga dhaka diechilo?! WC batashe dekhi abar anagona shuru... Valo.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)