PDA

View Full Version : cricinfo World Cup 2011 Fantasy Cricket

Nadim
January 30, 2011, 03:21 PM
Just created a league at cricinfo. so plz pm me for the LPIN.

To sign up please visit: espncricinfo.fantasyleague.com/

follow the instruction, which is already there:)

Group stage winners:
-1st place - Tissot Watch (T-touch Expert)
-2nd place - Sony SLR (A330)
-3rd place - Ipod touch 8 GB

Knockout stage winners:
-1st place - Rado Watch Coupole
-2nd place - Canon EOS 500D
-3rd place - Canon EOS 1000D

Overall Game Winners:
-1st place - Mac Air 13 inch (256 GB)
-2nd place - Mac Air 11 inch (64 GB)
-3rd place - Sony Handycam (HDR XR 550E)

9 stunning prize is up for grab so guys my message to you is that DO NOT MISS THIS OUT!

nb: only one team per person is allowed to join in BanglaCricket.com league!
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition UA

Tehsin
January 30, 2011, 04:22 PM
not sure if I should join as I will be in BD and will probably be without internet for a good week or so.... as a result, my score will probably bring down the team score. Good Luck.

Ajfar
January 30, 2011, 04:40 PM
I been looking forward the world cup fantasy league for a while now. This one is going to be off the hook. Nadim send me the LPIN please. thanks
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

ahnaf
January 31, 2011, 12:35 AM
Bhai.. Tmi amare haraiya dila! Ami matro akta league create krcilam! Bhabcilam ami aibar chance ta nimu!! Akn mne hyteche delete dite hbe... Btw.. Send me lpin bhai..

Nadim
January 31, 2011, 06:06 AM
OOO sorry Ahnaf bhai. Jantam na apni je ghapti meye bose achen:-p

BTW guys, if you register to play Cricinfo Fantasy cricket for the first time pls use the same nick as Banglacricket.

ahnaf
January 31, 2011, 11:36 PM
OOO sorry Ahnaf bhai. Jantam na apni je ghapti meye bose achen:-p

BTW guys, if you register to play Cricinfo Fantasy cricket for the first time pls use the same nick as Banglacricket.

ha bhai.. Ghapti mere boshe chilam.. Tbe amar moto je arekjon o je ghapti mere boshe ache tato jantam na..: p

Murad
February 1, 2011, 03:22 PM
Thanks Nadim for the PIN. Is it only 3 digit this time?

I don't like the new design in the fantasy section.

ahnaf
February 1, 2011, 10:11 PM
Thanks Nadim for the PIN. Is it only 3 digit this time?

I don't like the new design in the fantasy section.

hmm, kmn jani.. Ata akhon onekta English premier league fantasy football r moto kore felche..

himel420
February 1, 2011, 11:21 PM
Where will i get the ticket of opening ceremony????? Pls if anyone knows share it

Nadim
February 6, 2011, 10:26 AM
where is everyone?? Only 5 teams so far...:waiting:
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (1)

rinathq
February 6, 2011, 11:15 AM
I am in send me the lpin

riankhan
February 6, 2011, 11:59 AM
I posted it in DPL FL and posting it here as well (in case you miss out):

I was eager to join, but then realized it will interrupt my studies which will start from tomorrow.
Anywayz, pls consider the below points:

1. The WC FL has lack of publicity. I am almost a regular at BC and still wasn't aware of the league (thanks to Ajfar vai for the info). Pls consider to post about the FL in other popular threads.
2. Pls use click-able links (if possible) instead of plain text URLs in the WC FL post #1. It is a common fact to attracts users/participants/readers.
3. Encourage others by updating BC members about the participating teams.

Its just my opinion as I found it very interesting. Thanks for your effort. Prizes are awesome by the way.....too bad the MAC air will slip through....:-p

_Rafi_
February 6, 2011, 01:44 PM
I will definitely join. Just taking some time.

Dilscoop
February 7, 2011, 06:44 PM
After doing SA vs IND test series fantasy, I'm never go back to that fantasy again.

I found a wayy better one. So good luck dealing with cricinfo craptasy and their 100 rules.

Murad
February 7, 2011, 06:47 PM
^^
Lolz.. you loser!!

Cricinfo Fantasy is the best man. SA vs India was the toughest.

Mahir
February 7, 2011, 07:02 PM
Is it just me, or is the Cricinfo WC2011 fantasy page really down?

Murad
February 7, 2011, 07:04 PM
Its working fine for me, Mahir bhai :)

Dilscoop
February 7, 2011, 07:04 PM
SA vs India was the toughest.

I bet it always is. Basically what their rule is "You can't pick any effing player." People that plays NFL and stuff will have no fun in this.

How can you guys play this!! :-/

Ajfar
February 7, 2011, 09:10 PM
^ India SA sucked cause of the way they had the players priced. The best part about this fantasy league is that you can't just choose anybody, you have to plan ahead. You didn't even try all the way, you stopped half way through. That's what I used to do at the beginning, give it a real shot and once you get the hang of it you will see why its so good.

ahnaf
February 8, 2011, 12:16 AM
^^
Lolz.. you loser!!

Cricinfo Fantasy is the best man. SA vs India was the toughest.

agreed..: D though i think Champions league was the toughest..

guruvai
February 9, 2011, 09:52 AM
Where will i get the ticket of opening ceremony????? Pls if anyone knows share it

Guru is here bro...send me LPIN. :)

Nafi
February 10, 2011, 09:12 AM
Send me the pin

Shehwar
February 10, 2011, 09:48 AM
PIN pls Nadim!

BappyHayat
February 10, 2011, 10:36 PM
Hi Guys

Just wondering if anybody wants to play the cricinfo fantasy league...

I have already got a team, let me know if you guys are interested

If there is none, we should be creating a private league for BC members

Link:
http://espncricinfo.fantasyleague.com/

Cheers

ahnaf
February 10, 2011, 11:40 PM
Check Wc section of forum bro.. We r going to play.. There u'll find details..

tiger_omar
February 10, 2011, 11:56 PM
I'm in Nadim. Plese PM me the LPIN. Thanks.

Abid_Khan
February 11, 2011, 03:29 AM
Please PM me the LPIn as well, thanks

Nadim
February 11, 2011, 04:01 AM
16 teams so far.

Both TE & MO is missing...:waiting:

wiseshah
February 16, 2011, 03:07 AM
for the first time i am interested to join in the league. nadim bro can u help me out. i never participate before. what should i do?

wiseshah
February 16, 2011, 03:08 AM
nadim plz send me PIN

Night_wolf
February 16, 2011, 03:17 AM
Team er nam ta likhe dile bujha jeto kar team konta
My team:Night Walkers

Nadim
February 16, 2011, 12:40 PM
http://i55.tinypic.com/5xsp4h.png
http://i52.tinypic.com/11smvbt.png
20 teams so far.

parvez
February 16, 2011, 05:45 PM
How can I join in here?? I have a team in cricinfo.

Night_wolf
February 16, 2011, 11:42 PM
^pm nadim vai 4 the pin

parvez
February 17, 2011, 12:32 AM
^pm nadim vai 4 the pin
thanks

So nadim bro, can you send me the pin..

Nadim
February 19, 2011, 06:12 AM
im doomed...no shewag and no kholi :(

Murad
February 19, 2011, 02:30 PM
14th e achi.

Asha kori next day te aro upore uthe jabo..:)

Murad
February 19, 2011, 02:45 PM
There are plenty of opportunities to demonstrate your tactical nous, and change your team around to get the best possible results.

Team changes and captain changes are unlimited until the start of the Cricket World Cup at 08:30 GMT on Saturday 19 February 2011. Changes are also unlimited between the end of the Group Stages and the start of the Quarter-Finals at 08:30 GMT on Wednesday 23 March.

You can also make up to 40 team changes during the Group Stages and up to 10 team changes from the start of the Quarter-Finals until the end of the competition.

If you do not use your full quota of 40 team changes during the Group Stages, unused transfers will not be carried forward.

Team changes carried out after the scheduled start time of a match will only come into effect for the following game.

Please note that a simple 'one player out, one player in' represents one team change. Five players out and five players in counts as five team changes, irrespective of whether they are carried out at the same time or not.

The points scored by a player will be credited to your team total only until the point he is retained in the team. You will not score that player's points obtained after he is sold, nor will you gain the points scored by the incoming player before being brought into your team.

Captain changes are unlimited throughout the competition and can therefore be changed prior to every single match.

In the event of two matches in a day, you can change your captain any time after the scheduled start of the first match to take effect for the second match - thus effectively having two captains for that day.

parvez
February 20, 2011, 03:24 AM
This fantasy game is a good one like the last three Yahoo Fifa world cup fantasy games.
I picked the worst Bangladeshi player "Naem Islam" for the first game, that was a awful selection from me.

_Rafi_
February 20, 2011, 12:14 PM
Are all of them BC memers? Who is Kaktarua and who is Mohammed Islam

wiseshah
February 20, 2011, 12:17 PM
There are plenty of opportunities to demonstrate your tactical nous, and change your team around to get the best possible results.

Team changes and captain changes are unlimited until the start of the Cricket World Cup at 08:30 GMT on Saturday 19 February 2011. Changes are also unlimited between the end of the Group Stages and the start of the Quarter-Finals at 08:30 GMT on Wednesday 23 March.

You can also make up to 40 team changes during the Group Stages and up to 10 team changes from the start of the Quarter-Finals until the end of the competition.

If you do not use your full quota of 40 team changes during the Group Stages, unused transfers will not be carried forward.

Team changes carried out after the scheduled start time of a match will only come into effect for the following game.

Please note that a simple 'one player out, one player in' represents one team change. Five players out and five players in counts as five team changes, irrespective of whether they are carried out at the same time or not.

The points scored by a player will be credited to your team total only until the point he is retained in the team. You will not score that player's points obtained after he is sold, nor will you gain the points scored by the incoming player before being brought into your team.

Captain changes are unlimited throughout the competition and can therefore be changed prior to every single match.

In the event of two matches in a day, you can change your captain any time after the scheduled start of the first match to take effect for the second match - thus effectively having two captains for that day.

murad, do we get point for captain? if so, how does that work?

wiseshah
February 20, 2011, 12:23 PM
more question.

1. if i sell any player--- am i gonna lose all his point?
2. can i buy back the same player?
3. what is captains point?

Murad
February 20, 2011, 01:11 PM
murad, do we get point for captain? if so, how does that work?

For captain, the points gets doubled. If he score 10, then it will be 20. If he score -10, it becomes -20. Captain = Trump Player.

Murad
February 20, 2011, 01:12 PM
more question.

1. if i sell any player--- am i gonna lose all his point?
2. can i buy back the same player?
3. what is captains point?

1. no
2. yes
3. trump player (points x 2)

wiseshah
February 20, 2011, 11:33 PM
thanks murad. its my first time joining any league and it makes my world cup much exciting now. thanks nadim and murad, both

Ajfar
February 21, 2011, 12:30 AM
Nadim amader league e outsider kew ase naki? Eto gula team, shobaire tow chini na.

_Rafi_
February 21, 2011, 12:49 AM
Could LM post BC username of all the participants here. There is no joy of killing some unknown random people.

Nadim
February 21, 2011, 05:02 AM
Nadim amader league e outsider kew ase naki? Eto gula team, shobaire tow chini na.

Bhai shobai bc thekai hobe. ami bc r baire kauke pin daynae.

if i find any of them is outsider, i will remove them from the league.

ahnaf
February 21, 2011, 05:29 AM
Could LM post BC username of all the participants here. There is no joy of killing some unknown random people.

exactly.. Moja paitechina league e.. Nadim bhai kichu akta koro

Nadim
February 21, 2011, 06:35 AM
OK, let have a go...
---Manager------>nick @ bc
1) Kak Tarua---> Amader bhabi hoy...Mrs Khan:)
2) Mohammad Islam--->??
3) Baundule Khan--->Baundele
4) Omar Rahman--->??
5) mijanul akbar---> Tiger_Eye
6) Sagar Alam--->Offstump
7) Mustafa Hayat--->??
8) Warfaze Dream--->Imteaz?
9) Nadim haider----Nadim 98
10) Murad R--->Murad
11) Anher Uddin--->I_Knockout_U
12) Kamrul Hasan--->??
13) Abid Khan---> Abid_Khan
14) Md Ashiqur Rahman--->??
15) Ashif Eqram--->??
16) Tiger Manc--->Tiger_Manc
17) Sharif Ahammad--->Ahnaf
18) Rafi chowdhury--->Rafi
19) Mahdi Porag--->PurbashaT
20) shahadat shiplu--->??
21) Ajfar Choudhury--->bangladesh_sy
22) Mohammed Choudhury---?MohammedC
23) joy khan--->??
24) Bapz Mania--->??
25) Rayun Mehrab--->??
26) SAADAT ULLAH KAWSER--->Haru_Party
27) Samrat Nath--->??
28) Mahir Khan---> Mahir
29) hosni adnan--->Night_Wolf
30) Syed Hossain--->Shewar
31) Guru vai--->guruvai
32) Nafiul Shelim--->Nafi
33) galib jahan--->??
34) Aasif Ireland--->??
35) maruf ocean--->??
36) Sovik Haque--->Sovik
37) Anisur Rahman--->??

Im 100% sure all manager are forum members but becoz they didn't use the same nick as bc, its hard to know who is who.

Night_wolf
February 21, 2011, 07:13 AM
^nadim vai hosni adnan ta ami:)...team er nam daikha bujhen nai?

_Rafi_
February 21, 2011, 07:37 AM
Baudule vai and Bhavi :- FANTASTIC FAMILY

wiseshah
February 21, 2011, 11:03 AM
aah---- fantasy cricket is so much fun--didnt know before

Ajfar
February 21, 2011, 12:02 PM
Saddat Ullah Kawsar is Haru Party bhai
Sovik Hoque is Sovik bhai

Nadim
February 21, 2011, 12:20 PM
100 for MOM:wow:

:D

Shehwar
February 21, 2011, 05:32 PM
Syed Hossain = Shehwar

Murad
February 21, 2011, 09:46 PM
amader bhabhi dekhi amader theika onek chalu..:D

akabir77
February 21, 2011, 10:15 PM
I think its unfair to people who is picking bangladesh over anything. I think those who r bangladeshi but still picked india as winner should be given title as 'Whose RAZA...' and point should be deducted from them ;)

Murad
February 21, 2011, 10:52 PM
^^^
wrong thread bhai.. i guess you are talking about the Knowtomation challenge.. right?

ar apne to ekhon bolben e.. karon apne to ekhon onek niche pore achen :D

wiseshah
February 21, 2011, 11:33 PM
fantasy thread is only for world cup or others too?

Murad
February 22, 2011, 12:48 AM
fantasy thread is only for world cup or others too?

For most of the tours of top 7 teams.

wiseshah
February 22, 2011, 01:29 PM
cool, i will participate all of them from now on. i think this thread should be in the front page.

its hard to dig this thread

ahnaf
February 22, 2011, 11:29 PM
amader bhabhi dekhi amader theika onek chalu..:D

lol.. Amonki amader bhai r theko..: p

Ajfar
February 23, 2011, 10:31 AM
dhur shalar afridi. so many people have him as his TP. Im going below 20 today.

Nadim
February 25, 2011, 01:45 AM
OK guy'a...i have created another league; BanglaCricket.Com 2....pls pm me if u wanna be in that league....I WON'T ACCEPT UR REQUEST UNLESS I KNOW WHO UR @ BC...

MohammedC
February 26, 2011, 07:54 PM
<TABLE style="WIDTH: 241pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=321 x:str><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 48pt" width=64><COL style="WIDTH: 82pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 3986" width=109><COL style="WIDTH: 48pt" width=64><COL style="WIDTH: 63pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 3072" width=84><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 48pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl23 height=17 width=64></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 82pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl24 width=109>Manager</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl24 width=64 x:str=" Total ">Total </TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 63pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid" class=xl25 width=84>Transfer left</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl26 height=17 align=right x:num>1</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl22>Kak Tarua</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl22 align=right x:num>5037</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid" class=xl27 align=right x:num>20</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl26 height=17 align=right x:num>2</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl22>Khandakar Islam</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl22 align=right x:num>4654</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid" class=xl27 align=right x:num>12</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl26 height=17 align=right x:num>3</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl22>Mahdi Porag</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl22 align=right x:num>4245</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid" class=xl27 align=right x:num>25</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl26 height=17 align=right x:num>4</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl22>Mohammed C</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl22 align=right x:num>4241</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid" class=xl27 align=right x:num>32</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl26 height=17 align=right x:num>5</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl22>Sharif Ahammad</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl22 align=right x:num>4190</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid" class=xl27 align=right x:num>24</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl26 height=17 align=right x:num>6</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl22>Baundule Khan</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl22 align=right x:num>4131</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid" class=xl27 align=right x:num>27</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl26 height=17 align=right x:num>7</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl22>Murad R</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl22 align=right x:num>4072</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid" class=xl27 align=right x:num>23</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl26 height=17 align=right x:num>8</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl22>Nadim Haider</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl22 align=right x:num>4049</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid" class=xl27 align=right x:num>24</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl26 height=17 align=right x:num>9</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl22>maruf ocean</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl22 align=right x:num>3870</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid" class=xl27 align=right x:num>16</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.5pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 13.5pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl28 height=18 align=right x:num>10</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl29>Sagar Alam</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl29 align=right x:num>3849</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid" class=xl30 align=right x:num>21</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Todays match was 10th in this WC and there 42 matches all together in round 1.

Ajfar
February 26, 2011, 11:04 PM
40 transfer is way too little. Also the fact that each team play almost a week apart doesnt help. You can transfer in player but sucks cause you can't hold on to them for too long. I think they should have gave atleast 50 transfers.

Night_wolf
February 27, 2011, 09:56 AM
i didn't make transfer on watson..i picked him in the beginning and he has been a part of my team since..but his score 4 my team is 400+ and for another team i saw it was 600+ and for another team it was 800+...do any body know how this works?

oh can i join BC2 league?

_Rafi_
February 27, 2011, 10:20 AM
i didn't make transfer on watson..i picked him in the beginning and he has been a part of my team since..but his score 4 my team is 400+ and for another team i saw it was 600+ and for another team it was 800+...do any body know how this works?

oh can i join BC2 league?

your points get double when you make someone as your captain. People having 800 points made Watson captain for two of the Aus matches.
You can select your captain before starting of every match. The captain changer button situated right after the team changer button. You may click on this and change your captain for next match.

Night_wolf
February 27, 2011, 11:00 AM
^thanks:)

MohammedC
February 28, 2011, 03:55 AM
Yesterday was a poor day at the office for me. Broad injury did not help me.

Today started very badly but I do have Ray Price as captain. Lets see if he can do anything special :D

Nadim
February 28, 2011, 04:33 AM
Yesterday was a poor day at the office for me. Broad injury did not help me.

Today started very badly but I do have Ray Price as captain. Lets see if he can do anything special :D

MO bhai why don't you join BC.com league 2?:wave:

Ajfar
February 28, 2011, 12:41 PM
Damn Porag killed it today. Is he the only one with Roach as TP? I was really hoping Pollar will get couple wickets, and that way he will get the man of the match.

wiseshah
March 1, 2011, 01:03 AM
nadim i found 2nd league, thanks

wiseshah
March 1, 2011, 01:05 AM
when is the last time of transfer player and captain and get point?

when i saw shehwag against BD. after he cross 25, i select him in my team and didnt get point. i thought i will get point.

anyway my fantasy team sucks. who ever i pick never perform

Nadim
March 3, 2011, 12:06 PM
http://i53.tinypic.com/2ir989c.png

Going good so far.....Bhabi is still at the top...

MohammedC
March 3, 2011, 12:28 PM
Missed out on Afridi TP. Did not wake up early to change captain

Ajfar
March 3, 2011, 12:52 PM
I was planning on getting Afridi, but than I was like nah I'll save my transfer for later. If I had afridi as TP I could have been in the top 10.

Murad
March 4, 2011, 12:08 AM
hmm tomra shobai dekhi amare pichone fele upore uthe jaiteso.. last 5/6 games a amar only 1 player per match. spent too many transfers for the initial games.

wiseshah
March 7, 2011, 07:37 PM
its first time playing and didnt understand the game at first. i was transferring player left and right, even before they played any match.

hopefully next toournament , i will do better

Anher
March 7, 2011, 10:18 PM
After week 1 i was happy to participate and compete with all of you even though i moved down to 27th position. I lowered my expection and determined to finish at top 10. Since then i was taking small step at a time and having fun passing you one by one. Suddenly i see myself in top 3 :-) and now i got a shot to be No 1.

Never stop believing guys! Even thou you suck! ;)

Ajfar
March 7, 2011, 11:34 PM
I made Afridi my TP today. Shobai shadhane thaken. He'll flop for sure this time.

ahnaf
March 9, 2011, 10:24 AM
I made Afridi my TP today. Shobai shadhane thaken. He'll flop for sure this time.

bhai.. Tumito pura sofol..:P

Purbasha T
March 10, 2011, 08:26 PM
Dilshaaaaannnn....my kaptaaaaannn!! :D

Purbasha T
March 10, 2011, 08:29 PM
Ar ei thread khuje pete amar 3 shopta lagse...I was regularly checking the other thread and saw no responses for weeks! :-|

MohammedC
March 12, 2011, 12:47 PM
Dale Steyn MoM against endia will get me few points.

Purbasha T
March 13, 2011, 12:04 PM
McCullum it is boy!!! Can't believe got my captains right in so many days in a row.

Within touching distance with Baundule bhai and bhabi. ;)

_Rafi_
March 14, 2011, 12:22 AM
Sy vai and T_E vai removed their teams from competition. Tough luck!

Ajfar
March 14, 2011, 02:24 PM
Rafi bhai my spring break ended today. I am not going to have any time to follow all the games, I won't be able to stay up to date on what's going on. So I removed my team. I think I'll have to seat out IPL fantasy league too. You guys have fun. I'll join you guys when I can.

MohammedC
March 14, 2011, 02:39 PM
^^^ @ Sy that's one of the problem with long tournament. Short series involving Bangladesh is ok.

_Rafi_
March 14, 2011, 04:06 PM
Too sad Sy vai. I was also busy in first part of the tournament and missed out some matches. Thats why I have too many changes left. Blessing in disguise!

Purbasha T
March 14, 2011, 06:35 PM
Alright alright, stop discrediting my rise, people.

ahnaf
March 15, 2011, 02:12 AM
Alright alright, stop discrediting my rise, people.

lol..bhaiya i had also lots of problem..:D

Anher
March 15, 2011, 10:20 AM
Such a bad week for me. Thought will top the table. Watson, Ponting, Lee, Tait all pretty much failed against Kenya??? WTH.
Now today Amla and de Villiers not even playing. it's a big conspiracy

_Rafi_
March 15, 2011, 12:43 PM
Got top 3 bowlers of Australia in my side and Watto. Hopefully good day coming out tomorrow.

Anher
March 15, 2011, 01:56 PM
Got top 3 bowlers of Australia in my side and Watto. Hopefully good day coming out tomorrow.

Tait not playing. I have him too. :(

_Rafi_
March 15, 2011, 04:12 PM
^Bad luck again. Khelum na.

wiseshah
March 15, 2011, 11:43 PM
Rafi bhai my spring break ended today. I am not going to have any time to follow all the games, I won't be able to stay up to date on what's going on. So I removed my team. I think I'll have to seat out IPL fantasy league too. You guys have fun. I'll join you guys when I can.

may be thats why my team is doing better, less competition, i guess.

its a fun game though but i have no chance of being top i guess

wiseshah
March 15, 2011, 11:44 PM
almost everybody has watson.that means everybody will get point

_Rafi_
March 19, 2011, 02:31 AM
Took Shakib in my team as captain on superstition. So far I took him 3 times as captain and BD won all the matches. Bright future ahead.
If it was not Shakib then I would have made Kallis my captain. He always do well with bowl against us.

_Rafi_
March 23, 2011, 02:51 PM
Baundule vai going after MacBook

Manager Name: Baundule Khan

Overall Pts: 14318
Overall Pos: 44

Phase Pts: 954
Phase Pos: 173

wiseshah
March 25, 2011, 09:18 PM
proud of baundule. all i want, some one from BC forum should get macbook. i think kaktarua is doing well too. where is murad?

ziku1
April 2, 2011, 10:26 PM
congrats to Baundule Khan.

anyone know if there will be a similar comp for the ipl and/or the bangladesh series

Ajfar
April 2, 2011, 11:31 PM
congrats to Baundule Khan.

anyone know if there will be a similar comp for the ipl and/or the bangladesh series

There's already one for IPL. Check the other thread in this section of the forum, and contact Nadim for the pin.

Can someone please post the final line up?

Nadim
April 3, 2011, 04:59 AM
There's already one for IPL. Check the other thread in this section of the forum, and contact Nadim for the pin.

Can someone please post the final line up?

http://i52.tinypic.com/t6fiw9.png

BTW Ajfar bhai, IPL FC khelben na? naki beshi busy stude niye.

ziku1
April 3, 2011, 06:38 AM
was there a league ranking for the worldcup fantasy thing,

so the rank of banglacricket.com against all the other leagues,

i see that as an option for the t20 fantasy edition, not sure if the worldcup one had it aswell

Ajfar
April 3, 2011, 08:47 AM
http://i52.tinypic.com/t6fiw9.png

BTW Ajfar bhai, IPL FC khelben na? naki beshi busy stude niye.

I can't nadim it's too long. 1/2 weeks hoile kheltam kintu eto lomba tournament prottek ta match follow kora somvov na

Shehwar
April 3, 2011, 01:09 PM
I finished 16th and Im happy considering I didn't really understand all the rules initially ...
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

Baundule
April 4, 2011, 05:06 AM
Thanks, guys.

I had too many near misses; but Kallis tops the list in making me disappoined. Had a SA-heavy team and their exit made things complicated. At the end, I was lucky to survive the scare from kaktarua and Anher bhai.

I can ensure that the IPL one will be more competitive and more interesting, although the number of matches is increased. With the man of the match getting only 50 points, you will have less disappointing days and you can exploit your management skill, getting less dependent on luck.

wiseshah
May 2, 2011, 12:26 AM
and baundule rocks in IPl also. he is number 2 in overall list

T20 League 2011 League: BanglaCricket.com

League Name League Manager League Points League Position
BanglaCricket.com Nadstar 6313 317

Teams in this League

Position Manager Team Name Points Transfers left
01 Baundele LongLiveBanglaCricket 9484 19
02 T_eye TE-XI 7926 30
03 Nadstar *LM Joy Bangla 7696 25
04 ziku1 Untouchables 7235 31