PDA

View Full Version : Match #15: England vs Ireland (Group B) at Bangalore, Mar 2, 2011

Pages : 1 [2]

BanCricFan
March 2, 2011, 11:51 AM
Kevin O'Brien, take bow, son!!

Padosan
March 2, 2011, 11:51 AM
drama ! KOB run out !!!

roman
March 2, 2011, 11:52 AM
have u picked a winner between the WI vs ENG game ????

I'll root for Eng

ialbd
o'brien runout.... too late to make an impact for ireland tbh....

al-Sagar
11 of 11

KOB gone

Rubu
Om man, more drama. Can the Irish still do it? I doubt. But IR is still the winner on my mind. They deserve to be in the Next WC no doubt about that.

Zeeshan
If we do not beat WI, there is no point of talking about QF. With 4 points we cannot get there regardless of who IR beats. But if we do beat WI, get should get 6 points. If IR beats WI as well, then it will be WI and NE who gets out for sure. Then it will come to NRR between us and IR (given we lose to Eng, if we win, no need for NRR). In that case, we can get a good RR against NE to get to quater final.

If IR wins today, and we can beat EN, they will be eliminated.

Exactly my point. However if we do beat WI then first we will have 4 points, right? :)

SS
gone ...akon ki hoibo

Roni_uk

Zeeshan
March 2, 2011, 11:53 AM
fourrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Bancan

BanCricFan
Four!!!!!!

Raynman
Whatever happens now, IRE deserve full nation status. PERIOD.

Padosan
now Broad will finish it off

al-Sagar
I'll root for Eng

perhaps thats were ENG may cross us

6alltheway
7 to win from 10

cricket_pagol
hats off to O'brien and Ireland!!!

Roni_uk
7 from 10

Man it is just unfair... England was now in the third most excited match in this tournament!!!

roman
March 2, 2011, 11:54 AM
wow......What a match what a match...

al-Sagar
7 of 9

Nafi
11 from 11, three wickets come on, thats easy!

Roni_uk
2 runs.. again risky run

Zeeshan
5 off 8

al-Sagar
5 of 8 .............

ENG surlely lost it

Akib
March 2, 2011, 11:55 AM
What a world cup. So many ups and downs. May horrible mismatches, but so many AMAZING games.

al-Sagar
4 of 7

Zeeshan
4 off 7

al-Sagar
March 2, 2011, 11:56 AM
3 needed of the last over

SS
Ki ar komu amago player der erokom heart dorker

Roni_uk
3 needed from the final over!!!

Zeeshan
3 from 6 reqd....

al-Sagar
March 2, 2011, 11:57 AM
anderson to bowl the crucial over

BanCricFan
March 2, 2011, 11:57 AM
Mother of all overs for the Irish!!

Roni_uk
March 2, 2011, 11:58 AM

al-Sagar
IRE wins

Bancan
Ireland wins

Xavier
Ireland won!!!!!!

Raynman
its good to see a spirited chase and not letting up. We need to learn from this

al-Sagar
what an UPSET

Zeeshan
Congrats Ireland!

Akib
What a match. Amazing to watch.

Roni_uk
Well done Ireland!!!!!!!!!!!!

BanCricFan
Ireland!! Ireland!! Ireland!!

6alltheway
March 2, 2011, 11:59 AM
Over! Ireland have won. What a game. Brilliant Innings from Ireland.

Group B becomes interesting and the World Cup comes Alive!

ialbd
congrats Ireland.....

and England, get Kevin O'Brien in your squad asap....

rinathq
Wow!!!
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

Roni_uk
best UPSET ever!!

Rubu
Go IR. WIN.

Night_wolf
Ireland slaps england!!

pagol-chagol
Congratulations Ireland.

Test status immediately.

I feel as happy as a Bangladesh win.

SS
What a game this team should go to final lolz

roman
Now ENG will be extra cautious against us...We are in a very difficult spot now. But well done Ireland...

_Rafi_
Congrats Ireland! Amazing.

Sohel
March 2, 2011, 12:00 PM
Simply E-P-I-C!

GOD bless the Irish and their beautiful land, the Bangladeshis and Bangladesh of Europe! ... :fire:

al-Sagar
its good to see a spirited chase and not letting up. We need to learn from this

yes, we need to learn that, we should not give up our hopes and effort to win a game after opposition have put up a score.

normally in this circumstances we target respectable defeat

SS
our players should get lesson from the irish player and their dedication...

rinathq
Bangladesh will destroy English in Chittagong!!!

BanCricFan
Give O'Brien bros Bangladeshi citizenship before they are nicked by the English!

Nasif
March 2, 2011, 12:01 PM
Unbelievable! Mind blowing.... :up:

Nafi
:lol: at the swearing

'****ing beauty!'

Awkward Silence

BanCricFan
"Up yours" - Lloyd! ;)

Modad
March 2, 2011, 12:02 PM
OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! :wow:

Ireland take a bow :notworthy:

Abirz
March 2, 2011, 12:03 PM
Wow Ireland beats England,things just got a lot harder for us, we're screwd if we don't beat WI, Ireland go above us in the table now...

Xavier
Ireland beat England in a world cup match making the highest chase and the fastest century in a world cup game... what more???!!!

sbsash
Well played Ireland.

ammark
Now that WAS an AWESOME display of batting and heart from Ireland!!! Take a bow Kevin O'Brien!

Makes it easier for us to target England. But its gonna be hard work to outplay the English Lions! Not one score below 300 from them!

aosaif
March 2, 2011, 12:04 PM
Ireland!!! Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rubu
March 2, 2011, 12:04 PM
I am so glad that we got Irish as their first game. Once they get more chance to play in the subcontinent, it will be even harder to beat them. Now, they need to lose against WI and we need to win agaist them.

aosaif
March 2, 2011, 12:05 PM
This just proves that you can win from any situation no matter what. AND that you can LOSE from any situation no matter how safe you may feel!

shakibrulz
One of the greatest upsets ever. O'Brien what a guy.

Night_wolf
What will ICC(Indian Cricket council) say now??

give this guys test status plz

parvez
March 2, 2011, 12:06 PM
111/5 --------------->329/7 (5th wicket to 7th wicket 2 runouts and 218 runs from 154 balls) what a match for Ireland
I'm so happy, now if BD win 2 more games they have more possibility to make the quarter final.

babubangla
March 2, 2011, 12:07 PM
[বাংলা]কেবল একটি কথাই মনে আসছেঃ "আমরা কি বাঁচা বাঁচছি"[/বাংলা]
We survived from this Irish Assult!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiger-ess
March 2, 2011, 12:08 PM
How can these guys not be inculded in next worldcup huh ????????

hoodlum
G Boycott: "If you leprechauns can't get over the line now, I don't know... My mum could win it from here; you've done the hard work." on BBC

Seems like Boycott's mum is Bradwoman!! :floor:

cluster11
Awesome stuff from Ireland!!! Unbelievable comeback win!
I don't get what some users are talking about "things just got hard for us"!? BD beat Ireland and Ireland beat England. That's extra pressure on England rather than BD by any margin. It also puts W. Indies on notice that we beat a very good team defending only 205. If Anything this puts BD in a much stronger position than ever before.

Roni_uk
BBC Radio Five commentator (don't know his name) - England's BIGGEST game now is, bigger than SA game .. is the game against BANGLADESH in ctg.

how does this feel in your ears? :D

Nafi
March 2, 2011, 12:09 PM
To think we defended 205 against these guys

Shehwar
March 2, 2011, 12:10 PM
UNBELIEVABLE! WHAT a knock by K O Brien!
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)

Night_wolf
March 2, 2011, 12:10 PM
BBC Radio Five commentator (don't know his name) - England's BIGGEST game now is, bigger than SA game .. is the game against BANGLADESH in ctg.

how does this feel in your ears? :D

music to my ears:D

parvez
March 2, 2011, 12:11 PM
Wow Ireland beats England,things just got a lot harder for us, we're screwd if we don't beat WI, Ireland go above us in the table now...

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)
It doesnt make more harder. We just need to beat Netherlands and one more from the WI, SF and ENG. ENG hav to win now 2 games from their last 3 games. England's next game against SF, if they lost then their last two games will be must win for them.

Tiger444
What a win! Congratz to Ireland! I thought this game was over but Ireland never gave up. Now I'm so happy that we beat this team. This is a solid team we faced and won. What more do they have to do to get test status? Beating 3 test teams in the WC now.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)

Padosan
Dont discount India still has to win their game against IRE/WI and SA. :). Still gives an open scenario.

As i see it now, BD has a good chance now and they shld keep in mind the NRR. Make some dead and low pitches BCB, England might come hard but they are vulnerable now against BD.

I would still say BD vs WI is 75-25 for BD. BD just wins against WI and NED, they are thro.

cheers !
Padosan

ialbd
March 2, 2011, 12:15 PM
To think we defended 205 against these guys

can you imagine how much the crowd factor played in?

the only other thing would be, our fielding was top notch that day.... Tamim with that spectacular catch (and even Shuvo holding onto a regulation catch of Kevin O'Brien in the deep). Whereas England was dropping every catch Kevin offered them....

BANFAN
March 2, 2011, 12:15 PM
GREAT WIN

Congrats Ire. Now you know, we were lucky to win that day after scoring 205.

They didnt have a batting practice. they decided to chase 327.

capslock
March 2, 2011, 12:16 PM
Brilliant win Ireland! Give them Test Status already for god's sake!

shovon13
March 2, 2011, 12:16 PM
Now ENG will be extra cautious against us...We are in a very difficult spot now. But well done Ireland...

playing a cautious team is easier than playing a confident team

Tiger-ess
March 2, 2011, 12:17 PM
[বাংলা]কেবল একটি কথাই মনে আসছেঃ "আমরা কি বাঁচা বাঁচছি"[/বাংলা]
We survived from this Irish Assult!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree !!
All I say is......Thank the lord we played them already !! and won most importantly...phewww!

shovon13
March 2, 2011, 12:17 PM
GREAT WIN

Congrats Ire. Now you know, we were lucky to win that day after scoring 205.

They didnt have a batting practice. they decided to chase 327.

we bowled well and fielded well, thats how we beat IRE.

Abirz
March 2, 2011, 12:20 PM
Awesome stuff from Ireland!!! Unbelievable comeback win!
I don't get what some users are talking about "things just got hard for us"!? BD beat Ireland and Ireland beat England. That's extra pressure on England rather than BD by any margin. It also puts W. Indies on notice that we beat a very good team defending only 205. If Anything this puts BD in a much stronger position than ever before.

I don't get how, I'm sure the first 3 spots in the table will be taken by India,SA and Eng , we were competing for the fourth spot with WI mainly, now Ireland is a threat too, if we end up with the same no. of points with either of them, nrr comes into play, and our nrr is very poor

BanCricFan
March 2, 2011, 12:24 PM
Best ODI knock ever by K O'Brien!!! World Cup classic!

If you believe...

parvez
March 2, 2011, 12:24 PM
I don't get how, I'm sure the first 3 spots in the table will be taken by India,SA and Eng , we were competing for the fourth spot with WI mainly, now Ireland is a threat too, if we end up with the same no. of points with either of them, nrr comes into play, and our nrr is very poor

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)
I think SF will beat ENG. And there is a possibility either WI or BD will win against Eng. So Irish win put Eng in trouble not us.
Actually you like to see BD out of the tournament as they are not playing Nafees;)

zunaid_bd
March 2, 2011, 12:25 PM
Just saw the tables we r bellow to ireland and top of netherland.. am tensed and worried

Nadim
March 2, 2011, 12:28 PM
WTH!!! What happened?? Irish won? how?

ialbd
March 2, 2011, 12:29 PM
Dont discount India still has to win their game against IRE/WI and SA. :). Still gives an open scenario.

Dont think India is going to falter in any of those matches in front of the home crowd. And India just needs to win those all to keep some sanity on the point tables of Group B... !!!

zunaid_bd
March 2, 2011, 12:30 PM
WTH!!! What happened?? Irish won? how?

yaa they won.. and Man u really should watch the highlights

Sohel
March 2, 2011, 12:31 PM
Psalm 23

A psalm of David (PBUH).

1 The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing.

2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,
He leads me beside quiet waters,

3 He refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths
for His name’s sake.

4 Even though I walk
through the darkest valley,
I will fear no evil,
for You are with me;
Your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.

5 You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.

6 Surely Your goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD
forever.

Jonas
March 2, 2011, 12:33 PM
Now England MUST beat Bangladesh to go through. This is the worst possible scenario for me.

ammark
March 2, 2011, 12:34 PM
One of the greatest upsets ever. O'Brien what a guy.

Dude this was no upset! O'Brien and the rest handed England's arse over on a platter!

The only things that were upset were the balls falling off England's catchers' hands.

BanCricFan
Just saw the tables we r bellow to ireland and top of netherland.. am tensed and worried

Dont worry, bro! We win against WI and the Dutch; we are through. Maybe, NRR will come into it. So, we have to beat any of England or SA just to make sure. If Irish CAN, you bet we CAN, too! :)

Rajput
If Ireland beat WI and NED than they have got a gud chance of making it to QF.iresh win has made life harder for BD
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (1)

Farhad
March 2, 2011, 12:36 PM

Just be happy that cricket won today. :)

If Ireland beats another top side, all the while keeping their NRR above ours, they DESERVE to make it to the next round...

Btw, i dont think its a given that Eng will take one of those 3 spots. They have to win 2 of their 3 remaining matches just to make it to #4...

parvez
March 2, 2011, 12:36 PM
Now England MUST beat Bangladesh to go through. This is the worst possible scenario for me.
I just want to see SF win big against Eng then we will get a nervous and scared ENG team in last match :)

ammark
March 2, 2011, 12:37 PM
Seems like Boycott's mum is Bradwoman!! :floor:

Boyc's mum >>> Bradman

BanCricFan
March 2, 2011, 12:37 PM

Conundrum! A test of loyalty?! :)

Abirz
March 2, 2011, 12:38 PM
I think SF will beat ENG. And there is a possibility either WI or BD will win against Eng. So Irish win put Eng in trouble not us.
Actually you like to see BD out of the tournament as they are not playing Nafees;)

Firstly chances of either WI or Bd beating Eng are low...
Secondly, WTF r u talkin about?! I wanna see BD out of the tournament coz of SN?!
You need to stop accusing me of **** like this, it pisses me off! Quote me any of my posts where I said this, or else keep your crap to yourself n STFU!

Nadim
March 2, 2011, 12:40 PM
Secondly, WTF r u talkin about?! I wanna see BD out of the tournament cox of SN?!
You need to stop accusing me of **** like this, it posses me off! Quote me any of my posts where I said this, or else keep your crap to yourself n STFU!

But you wanted to BD to lose against Ireland the other they coz SN didnt played? :facepalm:

BanCricFan
March 2, 2011, 12:43 PM
!

Why Nafees, I mean, Abirz?? We beat the Irish and Irish beat the English. What does this tell you? :)

Night_wolf
March 2, 2011, 12:47 PM
If Ireland beat WI and NED than they have got a gud chance of making it to QF.iresh win has made life harder for BD
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (1)

actually i think this puts bd in a better pos..i dont think there will be another upset by ireland(WC history says so..plz dont count the match vs us in 07)..so that means if ire beat Ned then they will stay on 4 points..and if we beat wi and ned then we will go to 6..so ireland beating eng now gives us a chance to trop england tooo where before today we were targeting wi only

parvez
March 2, 2011, 12:48 PM
Secondly, WTF r u talkin about?! I wanna see BD out of the tournament cox of SN?!
You need to stop accusing me of **** like this, it posses me off! Quote me any of my posts where I said this, or else keep your crap to yourself n STFU!
When irish beat Eng that time even a fool cant say that chances of either WI or Bd beating Eng are low.
Secondly you posted through out the forum too much about nafees and even said in match thread Irish should win because they didnt take Nafees. And after the BD win you continuously making negative assumption about BD's chances of making QF's. So you kind of supporters actually not perfect for a country based forum where most of the people are just behind of the BD team and believed they can make it to minimum QF's.

Farhad
March 2, 2011, 12:49 PM
Guys, we can choose to look at this any way we want. The optimists can look at this and say that we now have both #3 and #4 in our reach, while the pessimists will say that both Ireland and England will win most of their remaining matches and we'll fall out (which btw means you dont believe BD is better than either of them, in which case you've been hoping all this time that BD cheats its way to the next round).

The fact remains is that there is way too much cricket left to be played for us to understand exactly how this affects us. Till then, just sit down and enjoy the ride. Again, Cricket won today. Simple as that.

Abirz
March 2, 2011, 12:53 PM
Why Nafees, I mean, Abirz?? We beat the Irish and Irish beat the English. What does this tell you? :)

I think we all know we were lucky against Ireland, our batsmen failed miserably and a Shafiul miracle won't save us everyday, also the Irish batsmen played shots in the air and luckily found our fielders

and Ireland beating England really scares me coz now Eng are gonna come at everyone all gins firing for survival, and the way Strauss and Peterson play in that kind of mindset, under pressure, they always deliver

Piranha
March 2, 2011, 12:56 PM
We dodged a *really* powerful bullet with Ireland a few days ago!!!

We now have to focus all of our energies to make sure we win all of the following 3 matches: West Indies, England and Netherlands. Tough ask, but we need to rise to the occasion.

ammark
March 2, 2011, 12:58 PM
As mod:

Do not start flaming around our forums. Consider this a serious warning

Night_wolf
I think we all know we were lucky against Ireland, our batsmen failed miserably and a Shafiul miracle won't save us everyday, also the Irish batsmen played shots in the air and luckily found our fielders

and Ireland beating England really scares me coz now Eng are gonna come at everyone all gins firing for survival, and the way Strauss and Peterson play in that kind of mindset, under pressure, they always deliver

they didn't deliver today..they wont deliver vs us!..c'mon say this with me

this is called MIND GAME!

dont be negative now..at least wait 4 the match to begin!

Farhad

:facepalm:

See what i said about the pessimists? If we were lucky, we don't deserve to go to the next round. Ireland does. Don't hope we somehow cheat our way to the next round.

Personally, I think its ludicrous to think that we were lucky against Ireland. Most of the wickets were bowled outs, not run outs. How exactly were we lucky?

ammark
March 2, 2011, 01:02 PM
Good to have you back, Piranha! Its been ages!

Jonas
March 2, 2011, 01:03 PM
Conundrum! A test of loyalty?! :)

Yeah, I was hoping Bangladesh and England won't have to compete for a place in the quarters. But still there's some hope. If both of them can beat the West Indies, everything will work out just fine. :)

Tiger-ess
March 2, 2011, 01:08 PM
Best thing would've been if England beat India the other night and gotten those 2 points..so it would've compensated today -2 points...England will be under a lot of pressure now to win their remaining matches with, vs Netherlands/Ireland out the way they'll be fully switched on vs Bangladesh..thats a must win match now!

Whereas Ireland will got out there and fancy their chances..they got nothing to lose now..!

Abirz
March 2, 2011, 01:14 PM
:facepalm:

See what i said about the pessimists? If we were lucky, we don't deserve to go to the next round. Ireland does. Don't hope we somehow cheat our way to the next round.

Personally, I think its ludicrous to think that we were lucky against Ireland. Most of the wickets were bowled outs, not run outs. How exactly were we lucky?

Ofcorse we deserve to go on and we should've won the Ireland game easily, I meant we were lucky to win it from the position we were in, Ireland were winning it with singles but their batsmen went for shots and holed out in the deep,

Abirz
March 2, 2011, 01:42 PM
But you wanted to BD to lose against Ireland the other they coz SN didnt played? :facepalm:

When irish beat Eng that time even a fool cant say that chances of either WI or Bd beating Eng are low.
Secondly you posted through out the forum too much about nafees and even said in match thread Irish should win because they didnt take Nafees. And after the BD win you continuously making negative assumption about BD's chances of making QF's. So you kind of supporters actually not perfect for a country based forum where most of the people are just behind of the BD team and believed they can make it to minimum QF's.

Im not making negative assumptions, im giving you a realistic perspective, which I think is missing from this forum, Yea Ireland beat England, maybe it was England's off day, but this wont happen everyday, they've been scoring over 300 many times and Strauss knock against India, you saw. Dont assume anything from what im saying, i still want BD to win against them, Im sorry im not a "perfect" supporter and like to analyse things instead of supporting blindly, but that doesnt give anyone the right to question my loyalty to Bangladesh, like a lot of ppl have been doing

Just to clear things out, I've been misquoted and misunderstood, I never wanted BD to lose,i answered this somewhere else so im just gonna quote myself:

"why would I want bd to lose, I said they deserve to lose because after such a batting display, no team deserves to win, coz we won't see a shafiul miracle every match,
the batsmen didn't take responsibility, I was also mad at the team management from the beginning for not playing SN becoz It would've strengthen the batting lineup, you saw how our batting was. I was ecstatic that we won but I wanted the batsmen to see that their actions have consequences, it was a close one. We were lucky and you know it."

Abirz
March 2, 2011, 01:43 PM
As mod:

Do not start flaming around our forums. Consider this a serious warning

Sorry bout that, I was provoked

Rifat
March 2, 2011, 02:43 PM
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA >:)

I love the Irish

:irishflag:

BC members such as Sovik, I_Knockcout_U must be thrilled with this victory!

Now, People will believe the reality! the truth of the matter is this same Bangladesh not too long ago defeated England(once) and lost to this honourable team!

ialbd
March 2, 2011, 03:12 PM
Now, People will believe the reality! the truth of the matter is this same Bangladesh not too long ago defeated England(once) and lost to this honourable team!

ajke pak jonogon shob cheye khushi (pakpassion e uki mere ja bujhlam)...

'England: Welcome to the Club' ekta thread khulse.... bhaloi moja nitese dekhlam...

Dilscoop
March 2, 2011, 05:45 PM
DO NOT MISS for the love of your cricketing life – if you don’t know the scores, don’t check it and dont read the comments

http://www.criconline.tv/england-vs-ireland-group-b-world-cup/

Motherflippinghell!! After seeing "Irl win good or bad" thread I went right to CI! Stupid stupid STUPID!!

Dilscoop
March 2, 2011, 08:12 PM
Just finished watching the highlights. Key points, BELIEVE and SELF CONFIDENCE.

100 odd runs on the board with 5 down, rest of the batsmen did not walk out there to play test cricket, or get a 250 and play to not get bowled out. They went out there to win, they went out there to chase it down, and bring it home.

From post-match report, those were the things MoM Kevin O'B and Irish skipper Will talked about; having the confidence and believe to win. It's just basic stuff. "Believe in everything you do, nothing is impossible, blah blah blah". I said this after our match-up vs them, and I will say this again. We may be ranked higher than them, but we have a lot to learn from them. A LOT. We don't have same level of belief, and we surely don't have the self confidence. It's a shame when we have such a great courageous, and confident skipper in Shakib and an attacking and a fighter vice skipper in Tamim and rest of the team is filled it bunch of modons. Stop listening to that man, and listen to Shakib. Shakib ONLY. Sorry to have made this into a "about us", but congrats to the Irish, really well played. Now go ahead and take down the Africans and Indians aka the ICCs.

Like Bumble said "Up yours (ICC)"

Zeeshan
March 2, 2011, 09:54 PM
Just finished watching the highlights. Key points, BELIEVE and SELF CONFIDENCE.

100 odd runs on the board with 5 down, rest of the batsmen did not walk out there to play test cricket, or get a 250 and play to not get bowled out. They went out there to win, they went out there to chase it down, and bring it home.

From post-match report, those were the things MoM Kevin O'B and Irish skipper Will talked about; having the confidence and believe to win. It's just basic stuff. "Believe in everything you do, nothing is impossible, blah blah blah". I said this after our match-up vs them, and I will say this again. We may be ranked higher than them, but we have a lot to learn from them. A LOT. We don't have same level of belief, and we surely don't have the self confidence. It's a shame when we have such a great courageous, and confident skipper in Shakib and an attacking and a fighter vice skipper in Tamim and rest of the team is filled it bunch of modons. Stop listening to that man, and listen to Shakib. Shakib ONLY. Sorry to have made this into a "about us", but congrats to the Irish, really well played. Now go ahead and take down the Africans and Indians aka the ICCs.

Like Bumble said "Up yours (ICC)"

Ameeen. :up: :up:

Dilscoop
March 2, 2011, 11:06 PM
^ You should be proud of yourself Zee. You've become a BIG part of Irish cricket history. :)

Zeeshan
March 2, 2011, 11:23 PM
^ You should be proud of yourself Zee. You've become a BIG part of Irish cricket history. :)

Hey....since i am the lucky charm...i should get dibs for BD vs England one perhaps... Spread it...the word man. E-)

Dilscoop
March 2, 2011, 11:55 PM
I was gonna say that too, but that would be me mathay tolani you. So I didn't ;p But you managed to climb up there by yourself. So whatthehey

ZeeMan should get to open Bangladesh vs England. Lock it in.