PDA

View Full Version : 2011 World Cup Match Thread: Bangladesh vs England, March 11, ZACS, Chittagong, 2011

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

MohammedC
March 4, 2011, 07:35 AM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LBD-xL_GR98" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

wiseshah
March 4, 2011, 07:40 AM
good feelings: we will win this match. after that defeat, BD will play super seriously and we will win the match. IWWW

wiseshah
March 4, 2011, 07:41 AM
line up

tamim
kayes
nafees
mushfiq
shakib
rokibul
mahmudullah
naeem
shuvo
shafiul
rubel

Haru-party
March 4, 2011, 07:45 AM
bismillah.....fatamu

al-Sagar
March 4, 2011, 08:07 AM
i still hope we can win this

i still dream we can win this

anyway i feel this time we should field first in CTG .....

let them keep under 200-225 then lets chase.

when we chase we know our target. but when we bat first we never know whats our target and our batsman plays with no clue most of the time. there is no guarantee we will score big if we bat first

tamim
imrul
nafees
mahmudullah
shakib
rakibul
musfiq
shuvo
shafiul
rajjak
rubel

nahaz
March 4, 2011, 05:27 PM
Bangladesh vs England
Under Construction.

When all else fails, there's faith. You have to believe to be in it.

We have come this far in world cricket, and indeed this far as a nation, because we dared to believe. We cannot give up now.

This game comes on the back of a thrashing by West Indies. Let us not forget that. Let us not forget it, and promise it never happens again. Like all Bangladeshis, our team strength lies in adversity. With their backs against the wall, this is the perfect time for the Tigers to strike.

munnabhai
March 4, 2011, 05:32 PM
Best of luck Bangladesh. I will be happy if we reach the 100 mark milestone.

catstrophy
March 4, 2011, 06:17 PM
I am 100% behind our team. Let's move on. :D

kalpurush
March 4, 2011, 06:29 PM
Now, lets win it against England. I want MOM to be the 12TH MAN again along with the other 11 :)

Good luck Tigers and nahaz :)

MohammedC
March 4, 2011, 06:53 PM
Please delete this thread

Navarene
March 4, 2011, 06:56 PM
It may sound irrelevant but I must say that our press is one of the culprits and responsible for the way tigers were being clobbered by WI. The media hype has made our players feel like "ami ki honu rey" and I, for once, want our management to put a ban on them from reading news papers.

shafayeen
March 4, 2011, 06:56 PM
^ Why?

Anher
March 4, 2011, 08:42 PM
Good luck Bangladesh Good Luck.
From the ases of hopes grow new hopes which drive us forward.
I just cant stop loving you Bangladesh and Bangladesh Cricket Team.
[বাংলা]
"তোমার মাঝেই স্বপ্নের শুরু তোমার মাঝেই শেষ. ভালোলাগায় ভালোবাসায় তুমি... আমার বাংলাদেশ !"
[/বাংলা]

allrounder
March 4, 2011, 08:49 PM
Is it possible to forfeit the rest of the WC games. I mean what is the point of playing the rest of the games and stir more controversies and flash news. There is no guarantee that in the next match Bangladesh will achieve a shommanjonok porajoi against England, who are also going to play to prove themselves. It is better we take a break, prepare ourselves better before we are ready to play. What is the point of playing without preparing ourselves against the best?

Tendulkar_Mcgrath
March 4, 2011, 09:09 PM
All the best Bangladesh...Just for sake of good journalism...if it exists in Bangladesh yet...don't hype Bangladesh please.

MohammedC
March 4, 2011, 09:14 PM
Please delete this thread

^ Why?

because nahaz has already opened a thread, which I did not see.

crikss
March 4, 2011, 09:24 PM
Best of luck Bangladesh...

MatinSux
March 4, 2011, 10:18 PM
no one cares anymore. WC is done and dusted. Lets look forward to series after the WC.

nahaz
March 4, 2011, 11:21 PM
no one cares anymore. WC is done and dusted. Lets look forward to series after the WC.

I care. So does everyone who will turn up at the stadium in a few days' time, and so does every true fan of Bangladesh cricket, at home and abroad. We have fans in India, in West Indies and even in Australia. They all want to see us beat the Poms.

Most importantly, the team cares. The staff cares. They would want to turn this around and win more than anything.

My word of advice: just concentrate on winning this game. Don't worry about if we'll get to quarter finals and what the other teams are doing. Don't get hung up about the run rate. Just win it. Its a tough ask.

But...

TO BELIEVE IS TO WIN.

Rubu
March 4, 2011, 11:32 PM
I merged two match thread, the heading comes from the thread that has been opened first.

nahaz
March 4, 2011, 11:54 PM
because nahaz has already opened a thread, which I did not see.

All good. But when did you open yours, just out of interest?

Just wondering how we'll share gloating rights if we win this match, which would be an incredible cricketing turnaround, and give us a 75% chance of a semifinal berth (20% chance that SA will not beat England, 5% others) .

I say we'll split the gloating rights 50-50. If I ever come to England in the next 4 years, you also have to shout me lunch :) VIce versa if you come to Aus.

silversurf
March 5, 2011, 01:46 AM
I hope the best for our team, but please never create pressure, "We have to Win" or something like that, I think this distruted the boys from playing natural game. If we can play natural game, we should not have this type of result against WI.

bujhee kom
March 5, 2011, 02:56 AM
Bismillah! Allah Malik!

Let's go Bangladesh!

Long live the Tigers! :flag:

BANFAN
March 5, 2011, 03:34 AM
We CANNOT WIN this match. Be sure about it. Expect / believe something else at your own risk of being disheartened and then don't be agry with the team for your mistake of expecting wrong things.

Lets only hope that they play well and dont disgrace the country anymore. Yet you may be dishertened. So if possible dont expect that as well. Just take what you get.

F6_Turbo
March 5, 2011, 03:41 AM
I would like for us to bat out 50 overs.

That would be enough.

Kemar Roach gave us hell with his pace, not sure I'm looking forward to Bresnan, Anderson(despite him having a very poor WC so far), Broad and Co having a go at us.

allrounder
March 5, 2011, 03:44 AM
I want the batsmen to write down how many runs each player will score before going on to bat. If they score that many runs (+/- 10 runs) then there is no punishment, otherwise if they fail then khela shesh e kan e dhore utha bosha on the ground.

We do not care about winning, we want to achieve personal goals set by us. Let see if we can do that at least.

amar11432
March 5, 2011, 03:57 AM
I would like for us to bat out 50 overs.

That would be enough.

Kemar Roach gave us hell with his pace, not sure I'm looking forward to Bresnan, Anderson(despite him having a very poor WC so far), Broad and Co having a go at us.

Jimmy will find his form against us, unfortunately. :smh:

Night_wolf
March 5, 2011, 05:52 AM
lets fight till the end..never give up

Tiger Manc
March 5, 2011, 07:02 AM
All the best boys. This is our destiny.

raz12ka4
March 5, 2011, 07:27 AM
I took day off (UK) work to watch the West Indies match on Friday. Like all Bangladesh cricket fan i was bitterly upset but what happened afterwords with Shakibs house geting stoned etc was UNACCEPTABLE. No player (in any game) or thier family should go through that. End of the day it's just a game.

I think we expect too much from our boys, ie to win against WI, India, Eng, SF...the players are very young 19-28 years, pressure of the nations on them ...we should just give them a break ie DON'T HAVE ANY EXPECTATION....let them enjoy the occassion..and maybe in 4-6 years time this same group of players might just might match our expectation....we keep forgeting our opposition are more superior and experienced. They will fight the next 3 match like never before and believe me you will show improved performance..just don't be too dissapointed if they lose....

Tendulkar_Mcgrath
March 5, 2011, 07:39 AM
bangladesh will lose definitely....but lets pray and hope that, at least they give a fight.

WarWolf
March 5, 2011, 09:17 AM
Best of luck.

Nadim
March 5, 2011, 02:27 PM
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/196396_151105901615461_102695733123145_320877_2728 418_n.jpg

Murad
March 5, 2011, 03:11 PM
^^^
ki bepar.. only oi grandfather tai musolmaner moto parthona kortese. ar shobai dekhi hindu/christian der moto kortese. hindi serials r movie shobtai nosto kore dilo BD er. :(

bujhee kom
March 5, 2011, 04:06 PM
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/196396_151105901615461_102695733123145_320877_2728 418_n.jpg
Murad bhai, apni hoilen on top, 2nd from left, golai shada/kalo check scurf/mufler, Apnar niche hoilo Chatgaiya Aftab, ki vondo dekhsen....aar Nadim hoilo niche daan dikey, above choshma-wala lady- extreme right, the hoppa gal-fulao little boy...hahahaha!!! Arr ami hoilaam gia chacha mia!!

^^^
ki bepar.. only oi grandfather tai musolmaner moto parthona kortese. ar shobai dekhi hindu/christian der moto kortese. hindi serials r movie shobtai nosto kore dilo BD er. :(

Tiger-ess
March 5, 2011, 04:11 PM
I was hoping the quarter final decider doesnt come down to this !! Bangladesh Vs England..My two teams..:( But oh well what can you do eh. May the best team win. Come onnn Bangladesh and England !!!!

Navarene
March 5, 2011, 07:18 PM
My pick for the match against England (according to the batting order):

1. Tamim
2. Imrul
3. Shahriar
4. Ashraful
5. Mushfiq
6. Sakib
7. Nayeem
8. Razzak
9. Shafiul
10. Nazmul
11. Rubel
12th man: Shuvo

Shariar deserves a place (averages 30 something) over Junaid who can hardly deliver those odd 20/30s into a half century.

Ash.. yes Ash at no. 4 who I still believe can power a 60 balls 90 like NatWest series against the English. Pushing him down to no. 7 position is a dumb act by the think tank to say the least!

I'd rather go with 3 pacers on any given day, be it a slow low-bounce track or a fast bouncy pitch. Nazmul is a proven bloke to bowl fantastic at death overs. Time for us to get rid of the hype of bunch of SLAs. Two genuine SLA in Shakib's and Razzak's are enough balanced for the team. Lastly, no place for Siddon's lover boy Raqibul.

MatinSux
March 5, 2011, 07:22 PM
My pick for the match against England (according to the batting order):

1. Tamim
2. Imrul
3. Shahriar
4. Ashraful
5. Mushfiq
6. Sakib
7. Nayeem
8. Razzak
9. Shafiul
10. Nazmul
11. Rubel

Shariar deserves a place (averages 30 something) over Junaid who can hardly deliver those odd 20/30s into a half century.

Ash.. yes Ash at no. 4 who I still believe can power a 60 balls 90 like NatWest series against the English. Pushing him down to no. 7 position is a dumb act by the think tank to say the least!

I'd rather go with 3 pacers on any given day, be it a slow low-bounce track or a fast bouncy pitch. Nazmul is a proven bloke to bowl fantastic at death overs. Time for us to get rid of the hype of bunch of SLAs. Two genuine SLA in Shakib's and Razzak's are enough balanced for the team. Lastly, no place for Siddon's lover boy Raqibul.
What an idiotic lineup.

munnabhai
March 5, 2011, 07:26 PM
My team
Tamim (please don't get out for a 0) does anyone know how many ducks tamim got so far? (entire career)
Imrul
S. Nafees
Raqibul Hasan
Shakib al Hasan
Mushfiqur Rahim (needs to be replaced after this world cup)
Junaid Siddique
Mahmudullah Riyadh
Abdur Razzak
Shafiul
Rubel

No matter what the team, I know another thrashing coming up.
Supporting both England and Bangladesh, can't afford another heartbreak.

Navarene
March 5, 2011, 07:30 PM
What an idiotic lineup.

Care to enlighten me why instead of being a one-liner? :)

godzilla
March 5, 2011, 07:34 PM

OK you do that ... we on the other hand are still waiting for our WC journey to get brighter! :smh:

MatinSux
March 5, 2011, 07:36 PM
Care to enlighten me why instead of being a one-liner? :)
Sir Matin and Sir Mushfiq at 4 and 5 respectively. What a great power hitting batting order. They both are useless nowadays. I would just get rid of Matin in place for Nafees.

If Nafees gets a chance for avg 30 something, why would you discard Rok who also avg about 30?

MatinSux
March 5, 2011, 07:43 PM
OK you do that ... we on the other hand are still waiting for our WC journey to get brighter! :smh:
That will only happen if the captain, coach, and rest of the gang believes that the next three WC games are equally important. But they don't seem care much about WC games, so I've decided to join them and is looking forward to series after wc which is far more interesting than this long and boring wc.

Navarene
March 5, 2011, 07:54 PM
If Nafees gets a chance for avg 30 something, why would you discard Rok who also avg about 30?

Shahriar:
Match 64 Ings 64 Avg 33.49 SR 70.85 Hundreds 4 Fifties 11

Raqibul:
Match 52 Ings 51 Avg 29.56 SR 61.77 Hundreds 0 Fifties 8

Take a look at the average and strike rates between the two's. Hope this will sum up your confusion.

<table class="engineTable"><tbody><tr><td style="vertical-align: top;">
</td><td style="vertical-align: top;">
</td></tr><tr><td style="vertical-align: top;">
</td></tr><tr class="data1"><td class="left" nowrap="nowrap">
</td> <td style="vertical-align: top;">
</td> <td nowrap="nowrap">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

MatinSux
March 5, 2011, 08:01 PM
Shahriar:
Match 64 Ings 64 Avg 33.49 SR 70.85 Hundreds 4 Fifties 11

Raqibul:
Match 52 Ings 51 Avg 29.56 SR 61.77 Hundreds 0 Fifties 8

Take a look at the average and strike rates between the two's. Hope this will sum up your confusion.

<table class="engineTable"><tbody><tr><td style="vertical-align: top;">
</td></tr><tr class="data1"><td class="left" nowrap="nowrap">
</td> <td style="vertical-align: top;">
</td></tr></tbody></table>
One is a top order batsman avg 33 other is a middle order batsman avg 30. The former has 9% SR advantage. Point is Rok still avg far more than Matin and Mushfiq.

Tiger444
March 5, 2011, 08:51 PM
Mushy and Rock at least played useful innings in the Ireland match but what did Imrul and Zunaed do this WC so far? Imrul played some nice shots but also very streaky ones against India and then his luck eventually ran out and then 2 poor innings followed. Zunaed has thrown both starts away and topped it off with a lazy run out. So 1 of these guys should go in the next match to free up SN in my opinion. Also we should free up either Naeem or Ash so we could fit in another bowler. Considering Naeem played a useful innings against Ireland, he should get the nod over Ash. Ideally we should have 5 full time bowlers.

M.H.Rubel
March 6, 2011, 02:56 AM

Jotil Hoise.Best of luck Bangladesh.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

nahaz
March 6, 2011, 05:57 AM
If SA cannot get these remaining 46 runs with 4 wickets remaining, Bangladesh's chances of making it to the quarter finals are near NIL.

This match shows:
A) England are still a good bowling side
B)South Africa also has a fragile middle order. So they can lose too. However, they are losing to pace here... Shakib does not even rate our pacers, so don't know much many chances he'd give them to bowl a few Saffers out.

The Irish fight against India is showing what a big heart can do for your team.

Huda
March 6, 2011, 06:57 AM
Never looked like we were going to be in there in the first place. Our pitches are flat dont help the spinners unlike the spinners, so the English will beat us.

Avik
March 6, 2011, 10:36 AM
my team:

tamim
nafees
junaid
mushfiq
shakib
mahmudullah
naeem
shuvo
razzak
rubel
shafiul

i still hope. and i still believe this bangladesh team will make us proud.

time to make us proud team!

Ajfar
March 6, 2011, 10:42 AM
I'm thinking we should bowl first against Eng. Right now I have more faith on our bowler than batsmans. Our batsmans will be under tremendous pressure to put on a much better show than last time and that could very well end up resulting in another batting collapse. I would rather give our bowlers a chance to lead from the front and hopefully we can put ENG under pressure and that will give our batsmans some much needed confidence.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

Roni_uk
March 6, 2011, 12:42 PM

Great pic.

Good luck Bangladesh.

Lose but lose with with DIGNITY.

Shehwar
March 6, 2011, 12:48 PM
Since SA lost today our match against England is a must win encounter now! It's now or never boys!

Haru-party
March 6, 2011, 02:10 PM
sorry double post

Murad
March 6, 2011, 05:07 PM
Pietersen is out of the World Cup.

munnabhai
March 6, 2011, 05:08 PM

Morgan might replace him. He has recovered :o Now we are doomed

Murad
March 6, 2011, 05:10 PM

Morgan might replace him. He has recovered :o Now we are doomed

Sorry it is not confirmed yet. But he could fly to England tomorrow.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/icc_cricket_worldcup2011/content/current/story/504584.html

munnabhai
March 6, 2011, 05:11 PM
Sorry it is not confirmed yet. But he could fly to England tomorrow.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/icc_cricket_worldcup2011/content/current/story/504584.html

Eoin Morgan, who broke a finger in Australia but has since been netting with Middlesex, is the likeliest call-up, although the Lions' opener Craig Kieswetter is another option.

Both played well against us.

Sovik
March 6, 2011, 07:00 PM
Eoin Morgan, who broke a finger in Australia but has since been netting with Middlesex, is the likeliest call-up, although the Lions' opener Craig Kieswetter is another option.

Both played well against us.

It won't be easy for them to adjust straight away. They are more likely to replace Pietersen with an opener and might go for kieswetter

M.H.Rubel
March 6, 2011, 09:57 PM
We need to have a good plan against Bell he is a very good spin player and his average is very high against us.

MatinSux
March 6, 2011, 11:28 PM
All right lets roll. WC is over for us but am looking forward to this cracker.

munnabhai
March 6, 2011, 11:33 PM
Let's go England. :)

tanim3960
March 7, 2011, 12:01 AM
Wish NZ was in our group........lol

MatinSux
March 7, 2011, 12:22 AM
Wish NZ was in our group........lol
If that was the case NZ would've given us worst thrashing than WI and IND combine to take their revenge of 4-0.

Naimul_Hd
March 7, 2011, 12:43 AM
If you are feeling low thinking of 58, then see this and smile !

http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/current/match/65900.html

Jadukor
March 7, 2011, 12:49 AM
I hope we win the toss and bowl first...because that is our strength
a good performance with the ball would settle down the nerves for our batters as well..
Hoping that Tamim will keep his promise and score big and Nafees will grab his opportunity as well...

munnabhai
March 7, 2011, 12:52 AM
I hope we win the toss and bowl first...because that is our strength
a good performance with the ball would settle down the nerves for our batters as well..
Hoping that Tamim will keep his promise and score big and Nafees will grab his opportunity as well...

Is Nafees selected?

Jadukor
March 7, 2011, 12:55 AM
Is Nafees selected?
that is my assumption... if even bowled out for 58 doesn't warrant his selection then he might as well pack up and go home....

Zeeshan
March 7, 2011, 12:57 AM
naimul bhai eishob ki aje baje link post koren....pg forum after all... si si si.....

Jadukor
March 7, 2011, 01:03 AM
Bro, I think the point was that these sort of freak losses happens even to a powerful batting order like India...

MatinSux
March 7, 2011, 01:05 AM
I'm sorry but this has got to stop. What is so funny about this? Please explain to me how is this suppose to make me smile. You wanna what's really funny? A dude who played 150+ ODI innings and yet can't score to save his life. And you know what else is funny those zillion other top order batsman who can't bat to save their life. And you know else is funny? Getting your a$$ kicked in front of your home crowd for 58 runs. Now that's hilarious.

We are getting pwned left and right, by the media by other teams by fans and here we are trying to make a fool out of ourselves. Today some one posted in the India match thread saying 'hahah ki moja Kholi out hoise' and someone pwned him by saying 'not as moja as getting your own behind handed to you on your own back yard'. And all I did was lol. Because who are we to go around pointing at others when we can't even fix up our own issues. This sort of mentality is really starting to piss me off. We are here to support BD cricket team not point at other teams and feel better about ourselves. We expect our players to be professional, maybe that can start by first us fans acting like true fans. True fans don't need to point at others misery to feel good about our team.
Haha

Ajfar
March 7, 2011, 01:21 AM
Bro, I think Naimul_Hd's point was that these sort of freak losses happens even to a powerful batting order like India...

I'm sorry if that was his intention than I apologize.

Ok maybe I shouldn't have quoted Naimul bhai's post and just posted in general. Can you guys please edit your posts and I'll edit mine. Sorry Naimul bhai.

Zeeshan
March 7, 2011, 01:25 AM
It's a do or die match almost for BD.

Or else if they don't make the QF cut, I will have to wait for Aussie tour for Cricket Sage. SMBL!

Shehwar
March 7, 2011, 01:48 AM
A defeat to England will make our last two matches meaningless! Thanks to the bloody chokers!

Rabz
March 7, 2011, 01:55 AM
Do or die!!
Time to rise Tigers.

SMHasan
March 7, 2011, 02:03 AM
A defeat to England will make our last two matches meaningless! Thanks to the bloody chokers!

Posted via BC Mobile Edition

Hahaha .....bloody chokers :)

When I think SA will win they disappoint me. Bunch of chokers. They made our life hell.

But yes, if we want to proceed then we will have to do it with our own merit and skills. So let's hope that we will rise to the occasion. After all we need to keep ourselves alive.

Naimul_Hd
March 7, 2011, 02:48 AM
Bro, I think the point was that these sort of freak losses happens even to a powerful batting order like India...

I'm sorry if that was his intention than I apologize.

Ok maybe I shouldn't have quoted Naimul bhai's post and just posted in general. Can you guys please edit your posts and I'll edit mine. Sorry Naimul bhai.

oops...seems like i was really misunderstood ! Jadukor bhai is right.

@ bangladesh_sy bhai, you do not need to say sorry to me. it was my fault. sorry for wasting your time to write those and make you angry :)
things are really getting heated up in this forum, i guess :)

cheers !

bujhee kom
March 7, 2011, 03:03 AM
Ji ji asoon bahis, amara sobai ekta group hug kori...asoon! :big_hug:

fuadomar
March 7, 2011, 03:46 AM
Don't think it's over until the game is over :-)

PoorFan
March 7, 2011, 04:25 AM
Restore BD cricket and pride you kids!

Naimul_Hd
March 7, 2011, 05:13 AM
Pietersen out of World Cup (http://www.espncricinfo.com/icc_cricket_worldcup2011/content/current/story/504584.html)

Kevin Pietersen is set to fly home from the World Cup to undergo surgery on a hernia, after complaining of soreness following an eight-over spell during England's six-run victory over South Africa in Chennai. He will miss the rest of the tournament and England have applied to the ICC's Technical Committee for Eoin Morgan to be his replacement, a team spokesperson said.

"I fly home tonight. Out of the WC & IPL.. Absolutely devastated!!" Pietersen said on his Twitter page on Monday morning.

amar11432
March 7, 2011, 07:28 AM
^^ KP is out but Eoin Morgan is in....rumors...

Roni_uk
March 7, 2011, 07:52 AM
not a rumour anymore..

Kevin Pietersen is ruled out of the rest of England's World Cup campaign because of a hernia problem, and will be replaced by Eoin Morgan.

source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/cricket/9415665.stm

mac
March 7, 2011, 07:57 AM
Kp out. Oh no!!! Razzaq getting one less :-(
Btw, going to Ctg and i am pretty sure we will win this inshallah.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)

Abirz
March 7, 2011, 08:18 AM
I'm going to be very outraged if Nafees doesn't get selected, then again I don't think he will be...what's new, lifes a b*tch, Selector der jonno mone shudu gali ashey.

Roni_uk
March 7, 2011, 08:56 AM
I'm going to be very outraged if Nafees doesn't get selected, then again I don't think he will be...what's new, lifes a b*tch, Selector der jonno mone shudu gali ashey.

please please please selectors... get Nafees in or Abirz won't stop!!

BANFAN
March 7, 2011, 09:46 AM

Eita to sellector der mamla nare bhai.

They have given SN in the 15, now it's coach and captain decides who will be in 11. Why do you want to do that to sellectors?

munnabhai
March 7, 2011, 10:27 AM
Would be nice If Morgan gets some batting practice, need him in the quarter finals.

BANFAN
March 7, 2011, 10:58 AM
I'm thinking we should bowl first against Eng. Right now I have more faith on our bowler than batsmans. Our batsmans will be under tremendous pressure to put on a much better show than last time and that could very well end up resulting in another batting collapse. I would rather give our bowlers a chance to lead from the front and hopefully we can put ENG under pressure and that will give our batsmans some much needed confidence.

Good idea

Akib
March 7, 2011, 11:52 AM
I wish this match was sooner... Would give a great reason to forget all this negativity caused by last match.

Zunaid
March 7, 2011, 11:57 AM
Amen to that.

Abirz
March 7, 2011, 12:00 PM
Eita to sellector der mamla nare bhai.

They have given SN in the 15, now it's coach and captain decides who will be in 11. Why do you want to do that to sellectors?

Yea actually I meant the people who select the final 11

Abirz
March 7, 2011, 12:02 PM
please please please selectors... get Nafees in or Abirz won't stop!!

hehe, amader moto fan der toh eitai kaj, lagey raho :)

Night_wolf
March 7, 2011, 01:39 PM
Would be nice If Morgan gets some batting practice, need him in the quarter finals.

Morgan will get a:duck:

Shubho
March 7, 2011, 01:41 PM
Our boys look like they're in good spirits again! Which is more than can be said of us fans!

Awesome!

http://www.thedailystar.net/photo/2011/03/08/2011-03-08__hp10.jpg

al Furqaan
March 7, 2011, 02:04 PM
i have a feeling something special will happen on Friday as an answer to the naysayers...

if so, i told you here first!

MohammedC
March 7, 2011, 02:08 PM
I think Shahriar Nafees will be in the team for friday.

munnabhai
March 7, 2011, 02:56 PM
Morgan will get a:duck:

Inshallah, he will score a century. :)

mehedi
March 7, 2011, 04:46 PM
Bismillah

Would like to see couple of changes in the lineup, Nafees should come in place of either Imrul or Junaid and Najmul for Rubel. Though Rubel has been ok so far but i think we should give Najmul a chance to prove his worth and also most of the english batsmen like to have pace on the ball and this is why Najmul can be more effective by taking the pace off the ball than Rubel.

Good luck Tigers
win or lose i am with you as long as you give your hundred percent and show professionalism on the field but beware oshommanjonok porajoy is not acceptable

simon
March 7, 2011, 06:40 PM
I think Shahriar Nafees will be in the team for friday.

hope so,tired of Ash.

irampool
March 7, 2011, 07:41 PM
I want Nafees & Shuvo to replace Rok & Ash respectively.

We gotta have an extra genuine spinner against the English due to the fact that their batting has been doing well so far, and hence, Shuvo should make it to the XI this time. And no more Rok plz plz plz plzzzzzzz....

Taklu DA request ta rakhbo na jani :(

Tiger444
March 7, 2011, 07:44 PM
I want Nafis & Shuvo to replace Rok & Ash respectively.

We gotta have an extra genuine spinner against the English due to the fact that their batting has been doing well so far, and hence, Shuvo should make it to the XI this time. And no more Rok plz plz plz plzzzzzzz....

Why call for Rock's head? What has Imrul and Zunaed done so far this WC? SN should replace 1 of those 2 before we think about Rock imo and I would rather have Nazmul in the XI then Shuvo.

Dhakablues
March 7, 2011, 07:46 PM
At the best, Riad, Nazmul, Shubho or Shafiqul Haque Heera will be replacing other players,, but they will not allow Shahrier Nafees to come. He is the last person who will be in the playing XI.

Shakil_TX
March 7, 2011, 07:50 PM
Dude Ash really really really needs to GO!!! I don't think there has been any player in our cricket history that has gotten as many chances this guys (ASH) has gotten. He seems to be completely finished and has nothing to offer to our cricket.

Ananna
March 7, 2011, 08:25 PM
According to PA, Ashraful and Naeem will be replaced by SN, and Shuvo, respectively.
I think if thats the case, we will be severely shorthanded in the bowling department. Only five bowlers: Sakib, shuvo, razzak,two pacers. It will be a very risky move. We should have a 6th bowler who can bowl a few overs.

kalpurush
March 7, 2011, 08:34 PM
And I thought you are a Tiger fan!!! :doh:

Dhakablues
March 7, 2011, 08:52 PM

He is,, not the Royal Bengal Tiger one but the one with Woods..

irampool
March 7, 2011, 08:55 PM
Why call for Rock's head? What has Imrul and Zunaed done so far this WC? SN should replace 1 of those 2 before we think about Rock imo and I would rather have Nazmul in the XI then Shuvo.

1. Even though Imrul has not been too successful in this WC, there's no doubt that he's the best option to open along with Tamim. He has been doing well with Tamim over the last 1 year or so, and therefore, I don't really feel he should be replaced.

2. Junayed was looking good in the last match where he got out on a jem of a delivery from Kemar Roach, and therefore, I think he should be there in the XI as well.

3. Even though ROK perhaps played an important innings against IRE, but to be honest, we were just lucky enough to snatch that win. Shafiul's and ASH's spell did the trick for us. And ROK's biggest problem is that he can't rotate the strike. As a defensive batsman, you should know how to rotate the strike so that you can keep your team in somewhat decent position. So, even if Taklu DA doesn't like Nafees, I would say, at least get Riad in place of ROK, he will be able to at least keep the scoreboard ticking over by rotating the strike.

Tiger444
March 7, 2011, 09:06 PM
1. Even though Imrul has not been too successful in this WC, there's no doubt that he's the best option to open along with Tamim. He has been doing well with Tamim over the last 1 year or so, and therefore, I don't really feel he should be replaced.

2. Junayed was looking good in the last match where he got out on a jem of a delivery from Kemar Roach, and therefore, I think he should be there in the XI as well.

3. Even though ROK perhaps played an important innings against IRE, but to be honest, we were just lucky enough to snatch that win. Shafiul's and ASH's spell did the trick for us. And ROK's biggest problem is that he can't rotate the strike. As a defensive batsman, you should know how to rotate the strike so that you keep your team in somewhat decent position. So, even if Taklu DA doesn't like Nafees, I would say, at least get Riad in place of ROK, he will be able to at least keep the scoreboard ticking over by rotating the strike.

I agree with you on Imrul but don't want we always say that about Zunaed? He always looks so good when he's in the 20's and 30's and then all of a sudden, out of nowhere he throws his wicket away and he's gone. Just when he looks like he'll hit a big score he gets out in a flash. It keeps on happening and even though I've been his fan, it just seems he's too streaky. SN should try and get his shot. I know Rock, wasn't the main reason we won but he did step in and put up a partnership with Mushy. Some credit should be given to him even though more credit has to go for the bowlers. Riyad is a good batsman but he's been really out of form for a while and in games where he has come in early he hasn't really rotated the strike very well either. I know Rock's not very good in rotating the strike but I just don't see any better option now.

irampool
March 7, 2011, 09:13 PM
I agree with you on Imrul but don't want we always say that about Zunaed? He always looks so good when he's in the 20's and 30's and then all of a sudden, out of nowhere he throws his wicket away and he's gone. Just when he looks like he'll hit a big score he gets out in a flash. It keeps on happening and even though I've been his fan, it just seems he's too streaky. SN should try and get his shot. I know Rock, wasn't the main reason we won but he did step in and put up a partnership with Mushy. Some credit should be given to him even though more credit has to go for the bowlers. Riyad is a good batsman but he's been really out of form for a while and in games where he has come in early he hasn't really rotated the strike very well either. I know Rock's not very good in rotating the strike but I just don't see any better option now.

Yeah fair enough. Gotta agree with you here!

CricketPagolChele
March 7, 2011, 09:19 PM
i have a feeling something special will happen on Friday as an answer to the naysayers...

if so, i told you here first!

Furqaan bhai,
and I am the first person who second this..lol

Ace of BD
March 7, 2011, 09:23 PM
Furqaan bhai,
and I am the first person who second this..lol

And get me in as third!

zainab
March 7, 2011, 09:28 PM
Bangladesh have played against these two teams before and they know the players, so these 2 teams are not unknown to them.

cricadda
March 7, 2011, 09:33 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LBD-xL_GR98" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ai ashaito asi....

cricadda
March 7, 2011, 09:36 PM
morgan again...hmmmmm:-/

cricadda
March 7, 2011, 09:43 PM
doesn't matter who said what? i still belive u shakib...come on....take us home.

Night_wolf
March 7, 2011, 11:22 PM
Inshallah, he will score a century. :)

now Inshallah he is definitely getting a :duck:

u can bookmark my post

AsifTheManRahman
March 7, 2011, 11:27 PM
Ahhh Morgan again? Why God why?

Anher
March 7, 2011, 11:31 PM
Moragan???????????? i fear his Irish spirit.

Ajfar
March 7, 2011, 11:33 PM
Ahhh Morgan again? Why God why?

We have unfinished business with him. We will deal with Rod Tucker another day. One at a time.

munnabhai
March 7, 2011, 11:44 PM

I am still sort of a Tiger fan. i will support them against Netherlands and South Africa. :)

He is,, not the Royal Bengal Tiger one but the one with Woods..

True only support our Tigers in shundorbaun, they hardly disappoint unlike our Tigresses. :smh:

munnabhai
March 7, 2011, 11:45 PM
now Inshallah he is definitely getting a :duck:

u can bookmark my post

May the better team win. Hope whatever you say becomes a jinx.

MatinSux
March 7, 2011, 11:48 PM
Exciting match coming up. ENG is having some outrageous results in the tourney.

munnabhai
March 7, 2011, 11:52 PM
Exciting match coming up. ENG is having some outrageous results in the tourney.

The best games in the tournament so far have been all English matches.
First - vs India, what a six that was by Shehzad.
2nd - vs Ireland, a thriller from Kevin O Brien stole the match against my team
3rd - vs South Africa - best game of the tournament so far.

Hope Bangladesh puts up a fight.

fuzzy
March 8, 2011, 12:11 AM
there is eoin Morgan to save ENG this time.

Avik
March 8, 2011, 12:48 AM
england harbe inshallah!!!!! i dearly hope we can pull off something memorable!!!

Abirz
March 8, 2011, 01:02 AM
I love Eoin Morgan! Hope he performs well on Fri but still want Bangladesh to win in the end! :)

fuadomar
March 8, 2011, 01:57 AM
Can anyone confirm, whether Eoin Morgan will join the team before bangladesh match on Friday?

silversurf
March 8, 2011, 02:13 AM
1. Tamim
2. Shahriar
3. Junaid
4. Rokibul
5. Sakib
6. Mushfiq
7. Riad / Ashraful
8. Nayeem
9. Razzak
10. Shafiul
11. Rubel

inspyr9
March 8, 2011, 02:26 AM
the umpires cant save eoin morgan anymore. we have UDRS this time. kono bhoy nai

inspyr9
March 8, 2011, 02:39 AM
broad migh not play friday. have an injury

Nafis 1718
March 8, 2011, 02:54 AM
there pace attack is descent with shezad,andersen and bresnan....broad might not play coz he is injured...

Nafis 1718
March 8, 2011, 02:55 AM
we should go for a batting wicket

PoorFan
March 8, 2011, 03:25 AM
The best games in the tournament so far have been all English matches.
First - vs India, what a six that was by Shehzad.
2nd - vs Ireland, a thriller from Kevin O Brien stole the match against my team
3rd - vs South Africa - best game of the tournament so far.

Hope Bangladesh puts up a fight.
This is Bangladesh we are talking about, we are well-known doing the wrong thing at the time that matter most.

shah99
March 8, 2011, 03:59 AM
I took day off (UK) work to watch the West Indies match on Friday. Like all Bangladesh cricket fan i was bitterly upset but what happened afterwords with Shakibs house geting stoned etc was UNACCEPTABLE. No player (in any game) or thier family should go through that. End of the day it's just a game.

I think we expect too much from our boys, ie to win against WI, India, Eng, SF...the players are very young 19-28 years, pressure of the nations on them ...we should just give them a break ie DON'T HAVE ANY EXPECTATION....let them enjoy the occassion..and maybe in 4-6 years time this same group of players might just might match our expectation....we keep forgeting our opposition are more superior and experienced. They will fight the next 3 match like never before and believe me you will show improved performance..just don't be too dissapointed if they lose....

That's what I think too

MohammedC
March 8, 2011, 04:40 AM
This the game plan to tackle 15 hungry lions. (Watch the video if you have not seen it. One of the amazing video I have seen)

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pNeNTMmltyc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

shah99
March 8, 2011, 04:45 AM
I want the batsmen to write down how many runs each player will score before going on to bat. If they score that many runs (+/- 10 runs) then there is no punishment, otherwise if they fail then khela shesh e kan e dhore utha bosha on the ground.

We do not care about winning, we want to achieve personal goals set by us. Let see if we can do that at least.

I am trying to set personal goals of the individual players here (being too much optimistic)

Tamim----------80 (The match is in Chittagong and against Eng)
Imrul------------50 (Should be and will be cautious)
Nafees----------40 ( Will try his best to utilise the chance if he gets it)
Roquibul--------40 ( We will see the Rock of BD team)
Sakib-----------100 ( A captains knock will be produced this time)
Ashraful---------50 (If he is in the team he very well knows it will be his last and so will try to give 200%)
M_Ullah----------10 (No comments, most likely to fail)
Shuvo------------20 (Don't expect too much from him, not yet experienced enough
Rajjak-----------20 (From a front line bowler shouldn't expect more)
Shafiul-----------10
Rubel-------------10

Total-------------410

Let's hope they will achieve 60% which I think is very much achievable and the total then will be 246. That's my prediction. Anything more is bonus and very much a winning score

Hope I am not asking for too much

M_R_H
March 8, 2011, 05:14 AM
wooo...guys....Broad is doubtful for the match against Bangladesh...!!

http://www.espncricinfo.com/icc_cricket_worldcup2011/content/current/story/504764.html

M_R_H
March 8, 2011, 05:15 AM
And a request to mods...i am having serious problems in logging in to BC...i mean i sign up, but most of the time error is shown...can it be fixed...?

jawaherul
March 8, 2011, 05:28 AM
I am still sort of a Tiger fan. i will support them against Netherlands and South Africa. :)

True only support our Tigers in shundorbaun, they hardly disappoint unlike our Tigresses. :smh:

Ok, mone thakbe. asha kori friday diner sheshe kotha hobe!!!

Hasan2k8
March 8, 2011, 06:31 AM
I'd say, if we the win toss BOWL 1ST. b'desh team suck at setting a target, in their last 12+ odis has bd set a target of 260+? NO! so bowl 1st, I think the team is better at chasing. Any score of below 275 to get, I think bd will chase it down and win it. Godwilling.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (1)

Night_wolf
March 8, 2011, 08:19 AM
wooo...guys....Broad is doubtful for the match against Bangladesh...!!

http://www.espncricinfo.com/icc_cricket_worldcup2011/content/current/story/504764.html

woohoo!..their loss our gain!

Naimul_Hd
March 8, 2011, 08:51 AM
Is this some kind of sign ?? First, KP out, now Broad. I do not worry about Morgan. We can handle him better this time if he plays.

Hey Allah !! Help us :)

mac
March 8, 2011, 08:58 AM
So who is going to the match? I need company.

Night_wolf
March 8, 2011, 09:03 AM
Is this some kind of sign ?? First, KP out, now Broad. I do not worry about Morgan. We can handle him better this time if he plays.

Hey Allah !! Help us :)

sign?..dont know about that...bravo was out in the WI match..Allah is gibing us chance after chance..i hope we grab this one..

Avik
March 8, 2011, 09:50 AM
Broad out, plunkett in. Plunkett is not a bad bowler, is tall, bounces are lethal.

we shud not be too excited with all this. and again, things havent changed any bit actually. its still the same England.

Naimul_Hd
March 8, 2011, 10:01 AM
sign?..dont know about that...bravo was out in the WI match..Allah is gibing us chance after chance..i hope we grab this one..

lol...adnan...remember, how much we were happy when Bravo was out ! and look, what has happened to us. Now, match against England, KP, Broad is out and people are started getting excited...Allah e jane, ebar Kopal e ki ache :)

sign bolte arekta bamboo khawar kotha bolchi :D Jai hok, Allah vorosha !! Ja hobar hobe, ghabranor kichu nai ! :)

SS
March 8, 2011, 12:28 PM
true nothing changes...it's like our team in a reverse way...for us whoever who replace they will do the same ...either score single digit or double digit below 30...for them whoever they replace you can't really tell as our batsmen will give away their wickets

Night_wolf
March 8, 2011, 12:38 PM
lol...adnan...remember, how much we were happy when Bravo was out ! and look, what has happened to us. Now, match against England, KP, Broad is out and people are started getting excited...Allah e jane, ebar Kopal e ki ache :)

sign bolte arekta bamboo khawar kotha bolchi :D Jai hok, Allah vorosha !! Ja hobar hobe, ghabranor kichu nai ! :)

Bangladesh ke support korle vai bambo kheyei amader bachte hobe..kintu tention nai!..ai bambo te vitamin ase:D

MohammedC
March 8, 2011, 12:54 PM
http://www.banglanews24.com/images/PhotoGallery/bangladesh-01.jpg

Saying is Angling game requires a lot of patience but does our cricketers have that strength.

WarWolf
March 8, 2011, 01:05 PM

Saying is Angling game requires a lot of patience but does our cricketers have that strength.
[বাংলা]এই ছবিতে তামিমকে দেখে আকরাম খানের ভাতিজা বলেই মনে হচ্ছে। :lol:[/বাংলা]

Abirz
March 8, 2011, 01:07 PM
Allah megh de, Paani de, Chaya de re tui Nafees re ekta game de...

Ehsan
March 8, 2011, 01:12 PM

Hai re, ashraful koi? He needed it the most.

Abirz
March 8, 2011, 01:17 PM

So finally due to the budget cuts now the bcb cant even afford to feed our players?! Jus look at their faces, they're starving...

Night_wolf
March 8, 2011, 01:22 PM
So finally due to the budget cuts now the bcb cant even afford to feed our players?! Jus look at their faces, they're starving...

how can u say this!!...look at tamim!;)

Avik
March 8, 2011, 01:24 PM
finally a sane article.. though from a non cricket person, but we shud have more articles like this than the yellow crap we have been getting..

http://www.prothom-alo.com/detail/date/2011-03-08/news/136692

MohammedC
March 8, 2011, 01:24 PM
how can u say this!!...look at tamim!;)

Are you trying to say Tamim is having everyones food.

Night_wolf
March 8, 2011, 01:27 PM
Are you trying to say Tamim is having everyones food.

Everyone er ta na..tobe Nafees er ta obosoi!!:-D

SS
March 8, 2011, 01:31 PM

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

They are learning how to catch fish ...fielding e Taki mach dorbo mone hoi...whatever you get make sure you get the real fish on Friday

By the way,This picture also should go to the "Caption This" thread..

Abirz
March 8, 2011, 01:32 PM
Everyone er ta na..tobe Nafees er ta obosoi!!:-D

The way team selection goes, Nafees probably didn't even get selected for this fishing trip... :|

shane2k
March 8, 2011, 02:12 PM
we have come a long way, Inshallah will go even further ahead

bd fan
March 8, 2011, 02:24 PM
broad out 4 rest of world cup! shud be a benefit to us, isn't....?

irampool
March 8, 2011, 02:59 PM
broad out 4 rest of world cup! shud be a benefit to us, isn't....?

As long as our BATSMEN don't gift their wickets to Bopara, Anderson, Swan, Bresnan etc!

MohammedC
March 8, 2011, 03:20 PM
Broad out means we are in big trouble.

Chris Tremlet will be drafted in as he is already travelling with English squad as a stand-by. He was in top from in Australia.

_Rafi_
March 8, 2011, 03:57 PM
Shakib was Chris Tremlet's bunny in county cricket.

munnabhai
March 8, 2011, 04:01 PM
Shakib was Chris Tremlet's bunny in county cricket.

Chris Tremlet is built like a warrior, the guy runs in and bowls at a decent pace with good bounce and swing, troubled the Aussies in the Ashes. Also, has a good record in Indian tracks. If a bowler like Dareen Sammy can trouble our batters and makes them play reckless shots, Tremlet will rattle the Bangladesh batting line up.

Mr-khan
March 8, 2011, 11:09 PM
Allah megh de, Paani de, Chaya de re tui Nafees re ekta game de...

tell me the truth.. you r Shahriar Nafees..right?

bdpride04
March 8, 2011, 11:21 PM
not bad :)

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IlN82YoEpNo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

dash
March 8, 2011, 11:42 PM
Chris Tremlet is built like a warrior, the guy runs in and bowls at a decent pace with good bounce and swing, troubled the Aussies in the Ashes. Also, has a good record in Indian tracks. If a bowler like Dareen Sammy can trouble our batters and makes them play reckless shots, Tremlet will rattle the Bangladesh batting line up.

Chris tremlet is built like golf stick.........grow up and get a life.....apologies if you are a minor....

amar11432
March 8, 2011, 11:52 PM
Chris tremlet is built like golf stick.........grow up and get a life.....apologies if you are a minor....

Golf-stick???? :facepalm: heed you own advice first. Plus hes 6ft 8, thats right 6ft 8in. You will need 3 Ashrafools to match that height.

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/fp/Chris+Tremlett+English+Cricket+Players+Night+np6o3 NUzLEkl.jpg

munnabhai
March 8, 2011, 11:58 PM
"You will need 3 Ashrafools to match that height." - amar11432

hahahahahaha :floor: :floor:

al-Sagar
March 8, 2011, 11:59 PM
so morgan and trmellet back in place of KP and Prettyboy

but will they be ready to play .... perhaps this match shehzad and collingwood will return

for us ....... who ever gets dropped who ever gets picked not an isuue

we should try to play our best

mac
March 9, 2011, 01:35 AM
canceling my trip to ctg. :(

Night_wolf
March 9, 2011, 01:37 AM
canceling my trip to ctg. :(

Why??

Jadukor
March 9, 2011, 01:39 AM
These breaks are too damn long... what should be our target if we bat first?

Don't tell me "more than 59"...

Zunaid
March 9, 2011, 01:48 AM
These breaks are too damn long... what should be our target if we bat first?

Don't tell me "more than 59"...

Damn. Stopped me.

Ayything our bowlers can have a go at. We should target 300. But if we get 220+, that's something out bowlers can work with.

Jadukor
March 9, 2011, 01:55 AM
agreed..we can target somewhere around 220... if after 40 overs we are in a good position with only few wickets down then we can push on to 250... with wickets in hand 50 runs off the last 5 is very much possible [although NZ would say that's still chump change]

Zunaid
March 9, 2011, 01:59 AM
agreed..we can target somewhere around 220... if after 40 overs we are in a good position with only few wickets down then we can push on to 250... with wickets in hand 50 runs off the last 5 is very much possible [although NZ would say that's still chump change]

Aye but the English won't have Shoaib and Razzaq bowling lollypops at us. And Matt Prior is no Kamran Akmal.

Jadukor
March 9, 2011, 02:04 AM
Aye but the English won't have Shoaib and Razzaq bowling lollypops at us. And Matt Prior is no Kamran Akmal.
I have faith in Ajmal Shahzad... and so should you:smug:

mac
March 9, 2011, 02:31 AM
Why??

Areh bhai jei friend er sathe jabar kotha tar boro bhai hut kore next week biye kore feltese. So eka jaite mon chae na.

mac
March 9, 2011, 02:31 AM
I have faith in Ajmal Shahzad... and so should you:smug:

:floor::floor::floor:

rezwansyed
March 9, 2011, 02:32 AM
Here goes my xi vs england-

tamim
nafees
imrul
sakib
ash
mushfiq
naeem
riyad
razzaq
shafiul
rubel

6alltheway
March 9, 2011, 06:07 AM
Never bat first. If we are forced to bat first then we will make something between 50 and 180-190 runs. Our target can be 220+ but it doesnt matter. We might as well have a target of 1000 runs, We will nevr achieve it lol

If we bowl first then TRY to limit them within 330, we can say 250 but lets be honest, England can easily make 300 against us.

MORAL OF THE STORY. If we fall, fall with dignity like pakistan, 45/5 and then 192 all out! that is restoration of dignity, we dont even have that! :(

After this WC, we should take a break from Cricket. Clear out entire BCB. New coach, new players and start a fresh!

6alltheway
March 9, 2011, 06:10 AM
Broad out means we are in big trouble.

Chris Tremlet will be drafted in as he is already travelling with English squad as a stand-by. He was in top from in Australia.

Then why wasnt Chris Tremlet in the squad instead of broad? :-/

cricket_king
March 9, 2011, 06:25 AM
Whether Broad or Tremlett is playing is not an issue. The fact is, we can capitulate against ANY bowler, and alternatively hammer the crap out of ANY bowler. So if it's a good day, both Tremlett and Broad will get what's coming to them. If it's a bad day, another humiliation is on the cards.

nahaz
March 9, 2011, 07:04 AM
not bad :)

<IFRAME title="YouTube video player" height=390 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IlN82YoEpNo" frameBorder=0 width=480 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>
Also explains why our cricketers try to play these stupid scoop shots regardless of the situation.. wonder who Ash was sponsored by?

Adn yes, ads's not bad. Acting's not bad either.

Ajfar
March 9, 2011, 08:46 AM
According to Tamim's FB there is a 70% chance that SN will play on friday instead of Ash.

Abirz
March 9, 2011, 08:50 AM
According to Tamim's FB there is a 70% chance that SN will play on friday instead of Ash.

Yaaaaay! :D
Tamim has fb?

iamreza
March 9, 2011, 08:55 AM

tamim is not in fb.why the vice-captain of a team would tell about the chance of a player in fb?
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)

ottawaGuy
March 9, 2011, 09:58 AM
Never bat first. If we are forced to bat first then we will make something between 50 and 180-190 runs. Our target can be 220+ but it doesnt matter. We might as well have a target of 1000 runs, We will nevr achieve it lol

If we bowl first then TRY to limit them within 330, we can say 250 but lets be honest, England can easily make 300 against us.

MORAL OF THE STORY. If we fall, fall with dignity like pakistan, 45/5 and then 192 all out! that is restoration of dignity, we dont even have that! :(

After this WC, we should take a break from Cricket. Clear out entire BCB. New coach, new players and start a fresh!

so.. if BD bats first they will score 50-190 and possibly lose by 8 wickets and if they field they'll concede 300+ and probably lose by 100 runs. Whatever happens they'll replace the current squad with a bunch of 16 year olds with a Morrocan coach who they can't understand so we may repeat this loop over to the next WC. Kichuuuu pessimism to bhai!

Abirz
March 9, 2011, 11:27 AM
tell me the truth.. you r Shahriar Nafees..right?

Yes,no ,maybe...I don't know...can you repeat the question?! :P

revolver
March 9, 2011, 11:36 AM
Tamim don't add me back on fb, I don't know why?? :(
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)

Rinathq
March 9, 2011, 11:43 AM
my guess,

Tamim
Imrul
Junayed
Shakib
Nafees
Mushfiq
Roqibul
Shuvo/Naeem
Razzaq
Shafiul
Rubel

22 Yards
March 9, 2011, 12:33 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-12669308

it took me 4 years to come up with my first post in banglacricket. this better work :)

Roni_uk
March 9, 2011, 12:53 PM
Good one 22 Yards. I have seen it yesterday. I was gonna say welcome to BC but looks like you joined before me, so I won't.

Anyway our coaches always say we should improve from the last match, so targeting 59 should be an improvement ;).

Nadim
March 9, 2011, 12:58 PM
আল্লাহর রহমতে এইবার বাংলাদেশ জিতবে...পিটা কায়েস পিটা!

Night_wolf
March 9, 2011, 01:00 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-12669308

it took me 4 years to come up with my first post in banglacricket. this better work :)

better late then never!

and interesting news to be honest!..not in cricketing term though!..thanks 4 the news!:)

22 Yards
March 9, 2011, 01:01 PM
Thanks. I am a regular here in terms of reading posts :).
Really hoping for a positive result on Friday.

Murad
March 9, 2011, 01:02 PM
Only Riyad or another bowler can replace Ashraful, not Shahriar Nafees. He can replace someone else from the top 5.

Equinox
March 9, 2011, 01:08 PM
Bob Willis: "Bangladesh's attack is not much better than Holland's so England should have no problems beating them comfortably."

Night_wolf
March 9, 2011, 01:10 PM
Bob Willis: "Bangladesh's attack is not much better than Holland's so England should have no problems beating them comfortably."

if he was talking about our batsmen i would have agreed with him..

22 Yards
March 9, 2011, 01:46 PM
better late then never!

and interesting news to be honest!..not in cricketing term though!..thanks 4 the news!:)

I used it as a metophor- tigers(us) went for the lion's(england's got lion in their crest)jugular :D
its a good luck omen- English players getting injured( not that i want anyone to get injured,I wish them their good health)..tiger slaying a lion...stars are on our side.

Night_wolf
March 9, 2011, 01:51 PM
I used it as a metophor- tigers(us) went for the lion's(england's got lion in their crest)jugular :D
its a good luck omen- English players getting injured( not that i want anyone to get injured,I wish them their good health)..tiger slaying a lion...stars are on our side.

i knew what were u trying to say!..i understand the metaphor!

anyway any big cat related news gets my attention thats why i thanked u:)

22 Yards
March 9, 2011, 01:59 PM
i knew what were u trying to say!..i understand the metaphor!

anyway any big cat related news gets my attention thats why i thanked u:)

gotcha ;)

Dhakablues
March 9, 2011, 02:34 PM

Just as they won 'comfortably' against them merrily, Did he forget the scorecard of the match few weeks back? But to give credit to the Dutch, they did take 5 wickets of the Indian batting giants, so they are not that bad as the comment was intending to be...

22 Yards
March 9, 2011, 04:10 PM
Hmm...England couldnt defend 320+ score against the Irish, India scored 320+,Dutch scored 290 odd against England. Eng won against SAF not because of their bowling, SAF simply "choked" and gave away the game.
So Mr. Willis, care to analyze England's bowling attack?

Jadukor
March 9, 2011, 10:30 PM
England doesn't need to defend their bowling attack... they are a top Test team... their bowlers take 20 wickets and win Test matches...
We must answer all the doubters on the field... pumped up forum speeches aren't going to make any difference to how criticis view our team.

M.H.Rubel
March 10, 2011, 06:32 AM
Bangladesh vs England
Under Construction.

When all else fails, there's faith. You have to believe to be in it.

We have come this far in world cricket, and indeed this far as a nation, because we dared to believe. We cannot give up now.

This game comes on the back of a thrashing by West Indies. Let us not forget that. Let us not forget it, and promise it never happens again. Like all Bangladeshis, our team strength lies in adversity. With their backs against the wall, this is the perfect time for the Tigers to strike.

Still under construction?

CricFreaky
March 10, 2011, 06:37 AM
Oh aacha arekta match arekta thread against the better team ;

Eibaar ki 28 all out kina k janey !!!!!!

CricFreaky
March 10, 2011, 06:39 AM
line up

tamim
kayes
nafees
mushfiq
shakib
rokibul
mahmudullah
naeem
shuvo
shafiul
rubel

Zunaed rey nah niya Riyad rey nei ;

Zunaed scored highest run against WI ;

M.H.Rubel
March 10, 2011, 08:12 AM
According to Channel I news SN going to play tomorrow and there will be a change is the bowling line up as well.

Nadim
March 10, 2011, 08:17 AM
Flat pitch......

[বাংলা]আগে ফিল্ডিং নেবে বাংলাদেশ
[/বাংলা]

[বাংলা]আন্তর্জাতিক ক্রিকেট কাউন্সিলের প্রধান কিউরেটর অ্যান্ড্রু অ্যাটকিনসন বুধবার জহুর আহমেদ চৌধুরী স্টেডিয়ামের পিচ পর্যবেক্ষণ করে বেজায় খুশি ‘ভালো উইকেট’। কেমন ভালো তার কাছে জানতে চেয়েছিলেন গ্রাউন্ডস এন্ড ফ্যাসিলিটি বিভাগের চেয়ারম্যান শফিকুর রহমান মুন্না। উত্তরে অ্যাটকিনসন বলেন,“ইংল্যান্ড আগে ব্যাটিং করলে ৩০০ রান হবে। বাংলাদেশ আগে ব্যাট করলে কত হবে তা তোমরা বলতে পারবে।”

আইসিসির প্রধান কিউরেটর বোধহয় বোঝাতে চাইলেন বাংলাদেশের জন্য উইকেট কোন বিষয় না। ব্যাটিংয়ে প্রধান সমস্যা। খেলতে না পারলে ভালো উইকেট তৈরি করেও কোন লাভ হবে না। ওয়েস্ট ইন্ডিজের বিপক্ষে সে প্রমাণও দিয়েছে বাংলাদেশ।

জহুর আহমেদ চৌধুরী স্টেডিয়ামের পিচ একটু ভিন্ন। মিরপুর শেরেবাংলা জাতীয় স্টেডিয়ামের মতো অতটা স্লো এবং লো হবে না। স্পোর্টিং উইকেট না হলেও ব্যাটসম্যান চাইলে রান পাবেন। বোলারদের জন্যও সুবিধা থাকবে। যার নির্দেশনায় উইকেট তৈরি হয়েছে সেই কিউরেটর জাহিদ রেজা বাবু বলেছেন,“দুই মাস ধরে মাঠ প্রস্তুত করেছি। বাংলাদেশ দলের পছন্দে উইকেট বানিয়েছি। ভালো বল করতে পারলে স্পিনাররা সুবিধা পাবেন। রান করতে চাইলে করা যাবে। রাতে বোলিং করতে সমস্যা হবে।”

বৃহস্পতিবার মাঠে এসে উইকেট দেখেছেন প্রধান কোচ জেমি সিডন্স ও অধিনায়ক সাকিব আল হাসান। উইকেটের আবরণ দেখে তাদের পছন্দ হয়েছে। “উইকেট দেখে ভালো মনে হয়েছে। আমি জানিনা এখান থেকে কোন সুবিধা পাওয়া যাবে কি না। শুধু জানি আমাদেরকে ভালো ক্রিকেট খেলতে হবে। কার সঙ্গে খেলছি, কোথায় খেলছি সেটা মূখ্য নয়।”

নিখাদ ব্যাটিং উইকেট হয়নি। যা হয়েছে সেটাই চেয়েছিলেন সাকিব আল হাসানরা। কিন্তু ভালো খেলতে না পারলে পছন্দের উইকেটও মৃত্যুকূপ হয়ে যেতে পারে। তামিম ইকবাল চট্টগ্রামের উইকেটে অনেকবার খেলেছেন। উইকেট নিয়ে খুব একটা ভাবছেন না বাঁহাতি এই ব্যাটসম্যান। “চট্টগ্রামের উইকেট কেমন হয় জানাই আছে। আমার মনে হয় কেউ যদি চায় বড় ইনিংস খেলতে পারবে।”

বিশ্বকাপের আগে এই মাঠে অনুশীলন করেছে বাংলাদেশ দল। কানাডার বিপক্ষে একটি প্রস্তুতি ম্যাচ খেলে বড় ব্যবধানে জয় পেয়েছে। আশা করা হচ্ছে ইংলিশদের বিপক্ষে ভালো খেলবে স্বাগতিক দল।

উইকেট সম্পর্কে ভালো পরিচয় থাকার কারণেই আগে ফিল্ডিং পছন্দ বাংলাদেশের। পছন্দের কথা প্রকাশ্যে না করলেও ম্যাচ পরিকল্পনায় এই বিষয়টি গুরুত্বের সঙ্গে আলোচনা হয়েছে। অধিনায়ক সাকিবও সংবাদ সম্মেলনে ইঙ্গিত দিয়েছেন। “আমরা যদি ফিল্ডিং করি চেষ্টা করবো ইংল্যান্ডকে সীমিত রানে আটকে রাখতে।”

আগে ব্যাটিং করলে বাংলাদেশের জন্য একটু ঝুঁকিপূর্ণ হয়ে যাবে। প্রথম ১০ ওভার ইংলিশ পেসাররা ভেঙ্গে দিতে পারে স্বাগতিকদের ব্যাটিং লাইন-আপ। অধিনায়ক এবং কোচ শুক্রবার খেলার আগে শেষবার উইকেট পর্যবেক্ষণকরে বিচক্ষণতার পরিচয় দেবেন বলে আশা করা যায়। [/বাংলা]

http://www.banglanews24.com/detailsnews.php?nssl=7b5a1e3a8196193526e75cadef973 99f&nttl=2011031032113&toppos=3

Nadim
March 10, 2011, 08:20 AM
[বাংলা]একাদশে পরিবর্তন আসবে প্রধান কোচ জেমি সিডন্স আগে থেকে জানিয়ে রেখেছিলেন। সহ-অধিনায়ক তামিম ইকবালও বুধবার আভাস দিয়েছিলেন দলে পরিবর্তন আনা হবে। তবে কে কার জায়গায় খেলছেন সেটা খোলাশা করেননি দু’জনের কেউই।

বৃহস্পতিবার সংবাদ সম্মেলনে একাদশ নিয়ে পরিষ্কার কোন ধারণা দেননি অধিনায়ক সাকিব আল হাসান। বলেছেন, বিকেলে দল ব্যবস্থাপনা কমিটির সভায় সিদ্ধান্ত হবে। সন্ধ্যার আগে পাওয়া গেছে পরিবর্তনের খবর। আলোচনা হয়েছে একজন পেসার কমিয়ে বাঁহাতি স্পিনার দলে নেওয়া হবে। দলের ভেতর থেকে একজন ক্রিকেটার বাংলানিউজকে এই তথ্য জানিয়েছেন।

একটি নয় দুটি জায়গায় পরিবর্তন আসতে পারে। মোহাম্মদ আশরাফুলের জায়গায় ফিরে আসতে পারেন মাহমুদউল্লাহ রিয়াদ। প্রথম ম্যাচ খেলে একাদশের বাইরে চলে যেতে হয় রিয়াদকে। আয়ারল্যান্ড এবং ওয়েস্ট ইন্ডিজের বিপক্ষে খেলেন আশরাফুল। দুই ম্যাচের একটিতেও ব্যাটিং ভালো হয়নি সাবেক অধিনায়কের। প্রথম ম্যাচে তার অফ স্পিন বোলিং ভালো হওয়ায় ওয়েস্ট ইন্ডিজের বিপক্ষে সুযোগ দেওয়া হয়েছিলো।

বিশ্বকাপে অভিষেক হতে পারে বাঁহাতি স্পিনার সোহরাওয়ার্দী শুভ’র। বাংলাদেশ যে একজন অতিরিক্ত বাঁহতি স্পিনার নিয়ে খেলতে চায় সেখানে সোহরাওয়ার্দী ছাড়া কেউ নেই। একজন পেসার নিয়ে খেলার সিদ্ধান্ত হলে রুবেল হোসেনকে বসতে হবে।

বাংলাদেশ সম্ভাব্য একদাশ: সাকিব আল হাসান (অধিনায়ক), তামিম ইকবাল (সহ-অধিনায়ক), ইমরুল কায়েস, জুনায়েদ সিদ্দিকী, মুশফিকুর রহিম, রকিবুল হাসান, মাহমুদউল্লাহ রিয়াদ, নাঈম ইসলাম, আব্দুর রাজ্জাক, সোহরাওয়ার্দী শুভ ও শফিউল ইসলাম।[/বাংলা]
http://www.banglanews24.com/detailsnews.php?nssl=db2a4a429df66585144b89a9d2890 c7c&nttl=2011031032117&toppos=4

hbk619
March 10, 2011, 10:06 AM
i think team management won't change the top-order......as imrul/junaid are coach's favorite

SS
March 10, 2011, 10:14 AM
i think team management won't change the top-order......as imrul/junaid are coach's favorite

change probably meant by reshuffling the middle order 4 and 6 positions....

M.H.Rubel
March 10, 2011, 10:52 AM
According to cricinfo team with batting order:
Tamim
Imrul
Junai
Rock
Mushy
Shakib
Riyad
Naeem
Razzak
Shafiul
Rubel
So Shakib will act at #6

roman
March 10, 2011, 11:10 AM
too confusing. Ek ek jaigai ek ek squad...Keu bole Shuvo is in abar keu bole SN is in. I'll just wait till the game starts...

real123
March 10, 2011, 11:15 AM
This sucks...no nafees. Tamim-Shakeeb-Rahim trio are dictating the terms here. Either of Imrul or Junayed should have been dropped for Nafees.

Now our beloved captain said he would take fielding and England will score 300+ and our batsman will find it challenging to chase.

Jadukor
March 10, 2011, 11:29 AM
it will be sad if Nafees is not given a go... but still hoping for the best! waiting for a century from Tamim this time

Ajfar
March 10, 2011, 11:32 AM
pictures from BD and ENG practice session

<a href="http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.aspx?contractUrl=2&language=en-US&family=editorial&p=bangladesh+cricket&assetType=image#">Link</a>

allrounder
March 10, 2011, 11:56 AM
http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/109912477.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892140FEB0FF7845C57D10FCAE672A32E6D5 15F8512020D87E8272F64E04A054D371E30A760B0D811297

Tremlett looks like a gladiator.

Shubho
March 10, 2011, 12:04 PM
All of the English cricketers (except Broad and Swann) are built like bricks. Our guys, on the other hand, seem to like their baby-fat or chorbi.

munnabhai
March 10, 2011, 12:07 PM
All of the English cricketers (except Broad and Swann) are built like bricks. Our guys, on the other hand, seem to like their baby-fat or chorbi.

Haha that is so true.

SS
March 10, 2011, 12:13 PM
http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/109912477.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892140FEB0FF7845C57D10FCAE672A32E6D5 15F8512020D87E8272F64E04A054D371E30A760B0D811297

Tremlett looks like a gladiator.

Aeto Manush to noi jano Danob...lilliput Mushfiq ar tar shango pango der kopale je ki ase ke jane

crikfreak
March 10, 2011, 12:25 PM
hoping for a good strong comeback is all i can say....

SS
March 10, 2011, 12:27 PM
flat batting low bounce pitch... ke jane ki ase kopale...Ind gota a good batsmen to tackle our 40 overs of spin...

Tiger-ess
March 10, 2011, 12:38 PM
As long as Tamim doesnt get out first over to Ajmal Shezad, Im happy :)

Shehwar
March 10, 2011, 12:51 PM
We have to win thisi aajke raate engrej cricketer der dinner er shathe jamal gota mishai dile kemon hoy?

Abirz
March 10, 2011, 01:03 PM
We have to win thisi aajke raate engrej cricketer der dinner er shathe jamal gota mishai dile kemon hoy?

lol, how about we sprinkle extra strength v*agra over their dinner?! It's hard to play cricket with boners...

Rinathq
March 10, 2011, 01:04 PM
Again like someone said, if u feel like u don't need a change in batting order after a 200 against Ireland and 58 against WI, why even take Nafees into the 15 XI? We could have taken an injured Mash or Shahadat?

MohammedC
March 10, 2011, 01:08 PM
too confusing. Ek ek jaigai ek ek squad...Keu bole Shuvo is in abar keu bole SN is in. I'll just wait till the game starts...

Smile says it all

http://www.banglanews24.com/images/PhotoGallery/MITHUN%2004.jpg

roman
March 10, 2011, 01:09 PM
^I'll be happy if he gets a game. He deserves it

MohammedC
March 10, 2011, 01:12 PM
http://www.banglanews24.com/images/PhotoGallery/MITHUN%2049.JPG

I did say bowl first, but this does look like very good batting pitch too me.

AsifTheManRahman
March 10, 2011, 01:12 PM
One or two changes won't make much of a difference really. The middle order is non-existent, i.e. we have no batsmen between #1 and #5 and none below either. Give SN a game, but a cricket match has to be played by 11 players.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (1)

Nafis 1718
March 10, 2011, 01:20 PM
As long as Tamim doesnt get out first over to Ajmal Shezad, Im happy :)

i fear that!!!!

SS
March 10, 2011, 01:37 PM
One or two changes won't make much of a difference really. The middle order is non-existent, i.e. we have no batsmen between #1 and #5 and none below either. Give SN a game, but a cricket match has to be played by 11 players.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (1)

Valid. Nowadays our middle order or lower order contirubtion are not up to the mark of chasing 300+ runs. They are capable of chasing 200+ runs unless otherwise they totally blew it off. Bowlers and Fielders have to win this one for us.

mehedi
March 10, 2011, 01:59 PM
wanted to see Nazmul play in this game but it seems....

Nazmul injured, not seriously

Nazmul Hossain injured his right ankle during training at the Zohur Ahmed Chow-dhury Stadium here yesterday.

The 23-year-old paceman fell in a heap while trying to deliver, what looked like, a slower ball to skipper Shakib Al Hasan in the nets.

Physio Mike Henry accompanied him off the ground and later confirmed that it was a minor injury.

http://www.thedailystar.net/newDesign/news-details.php?nid=177273

Biggles
March 10, 2011, 01:59 PM
Valid. Nowadays our middle order or lower order contirubtion are not up to the mark of chasing 300+ runs. They are capable of chasing 200+ runs unless otherwise they totally blew it off. Bowlers and Fielders have to win this one for us.

I think the match on Friday will be an England win . I admire Bangladesh and have posted on the site for a year . I really do hope that the game is tight . But if you lose Tamin early you wont get above 250. I think you need at least 280 to pose England a challenge. I can see an easy England win because you guys will be under too much pressure been at home and you need to win.

Night_wolf
March 10, 2011, 02:04 PM
http://www.banglanews24.com/images/PhotoGallery/MITHUN%2049.JPG

I did say bowl first, but this does look like very good batting pitch too me.

batting er upre amar r vorsa nai..

Shehwar
March 10, 2011, 02:22 PM
Just saw on skysports news that tropical rain is forecasted! Anyone in Chittagong?

Anher
March 10, 2011, 02:33 PM
Tamim
?
?
?
Shakib
?
?
?
Razzak
Shafiul
Rubel

only way to win with 5 playeres is field first, retrict england below 220, pray Tamim and Shakib play match winning innings.

Ace of BD
March 10, 2011, 02:35 PM
wont rain..the weather forecast says 0 % chance of precipitation

riaz131
March 10, 2011, 04:58 PM
We will have to face him:hairpull::timeout:?!?!?

http://www.espncricinfo.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/129700/129720.jpg

kazis2007
March 10, 2011, 05:08 PM
We will win inshallah

Cricmas
March 10, 2011, 05:12 PM
Going to the stadium, hoping 2 enjoy the evry moment of it. Come on tigers, make us proud again.

Roni_uk
March 10, 2011, 05:45 PM
Just remember the moment captured by my AVATAR :)

Good LUCK Bangladesh.

Roni_uk
March 10, 2011, 06:10 PM
REMEMBER THiS

http://answers.bettor.com/images/Articles/thumbs/extralarge/2010_7_11-2010_7_11_3_57_17-jpg-15919.jpg

http://www.asportsnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/bangladesh.jpg

http://d.yimg.com/i//ng/sp/eurosport/20100710/25/93a198a8fbe6f8397b235d4194ad1905.jpg

http://images.sportinglife.com/10/07/330/Jonathan-Trott-woe-Shafiul-Islam-celeb-Englan_2476206.jpg

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01676/england_1676616c.jpg

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01588/bangladesh_1588461c.jpg

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01676/england1_1676621c.jpg

http://news.ladbrokes.com/en-gb/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Bang.jpg

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/images/2010/07/11/20100711_04.jpg

http://www.cricketworld.com/media/images/a/123169_tamim.jpg

Nafi
March 10, 2011, 06:13 PM
Hope the boys have had extensive practice against Shahadat, so theyre use to the pace and bounce of Tremlett

Nafi
March 10, 2011, 06:15 PM
wanted to see Nazmul play in this game but it seems....

Nazmul injured, not seriously

Nazmul Hossain injured his right ankle during training at the Zohur Ahmed Chow-dhury Stadium here yesterday.

The 23-year-old paceman fell in a heap while trying to deliver, what looked like, a slower ball to skipper Shakib Al Hasan in the nets.

Physio Mike Henry accompanied him off the ground and later confirmed that it was a minor injury.

http://www.thedailystar.net/newDesign/news-details.php?nid=177273

:umm:

http://news.boisell.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/How-much-popular-Mashrafe-Mortaza-in-Bangladesh-.jpg

Tiger444
March 10, 2011, 06:22 PM
Just read an article on New Age and it's unlikely that they'll bring anybody new in. And it seems Siddons wants Rokibul back at #4 but Shakib wants Mushy at #4 still.