PDA

View Full Version : MATCH THREAD: ICC Cricket World Cup, 36th Match, Group B: England vs West Indies at Chennai, Mar 17, 2011 (09:00 GMT)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

tiger_omar
March 14, 2011, 02:48 PM
http://p.imgci.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/101100/101133.jpg

England
vs.
West Indies

When: Thursday, March 17th, 2011. 14:30 local time (09:00 GMT)

Where: MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chepauk, Chennai, India

What: A crucial Group B match that could potentially decide the quater finalists from Group B

England Squad: Andrew Strauss (c), James Anderson, Ian Bell, Ravi Bopara, Tim Bresnan, Paul Collingwood, Eoin Morgan, Matt Prior (wk), Ajmal Shahzad, Graeme Swann, James Tredwell, Chris Tremlett, Jonathan Trott, Luke Wright and Michael Yardy

West Indies Squad: Darren Sammy (c), Sulieman Benn, Devendra Bishoo, Darren Bravo, Shivnarine Chanderpaul, Kirk Edwards, Chris Gayle, Nikita Miller, Kieron Pollard, Ravi Rampaul, Kemar Roach, Andre Russell, Ramnaresh Sarwan, Devon Smith and Devon Thomas (wk)

roman
March 14, 2011, 02:55 PM
Comeon WI...Lets kick some English buthh...

tiger_omar
March 14, 2011, 02:57 PM
This is a huge game for both these teams and also for Bangladesh. A win for the West Indies ensures they're in the Quarter Final, eliminates England and also puts us in the QF if South Africa beats Ireland.

The two games on this ground have been low scoring ones, including the thriller between England and South Africa. It seems to me there is assistance for the seamers and the spinners on this wicket and hopefully these conditions will favor the West Indies.

I bet most Bangladesh fans will be following this game very closely and most of them will be cheering for the West Indies wholeheartedly, I know I will.

GO WEST INDIES!

nycpro96
March 14, 2011, 05:59 PM
Lets go West Indies!

munnabhai
March 14, 2011, 06:12 PM
England is the second team I support, If only they would have beaten India and India lost to Ireland and us would have been so happy. Now I am stuck. Guess I have to sacrifice my second team :(

allrounder
March 14, 2011, 06:14 PM
WI is missing a bowler, Nikita Miller and Andre Russell are not any good, Dwayne Bravo is a big loss for WI and Broad a loss for England. Tremlett might get a shot for the poor Anderson or Collingwood.

Shehwar
March 14, 2011, 06:16 PM
Gwan West Indies!
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

AsifTheManRahman
March 14, 2011, 06:41 PM
I'm excited!

Zunaid
March 14, 2011, 06:58 PM
I am with i brothers from de Caribbean. It's time fe take de English down. We believe, mon.

AsifTheManRahman
March 14, 2011, 10:22 PM
But before that, South Africa needs to make sure to not choke against Ireland.

al Furqaan
March 14, 2011, 10:58 PM
But before that, South Africa needs to make sure to not choke against Ireland.

as far as i know, SA have never lost to minnows in any format in any series/tournament. first time for everything, but hopefully this SA team has put the choking away after the loss against England and the win against India.

generally support the associates (especially the decent ones), but hopeing Ireland get thrashed here.

hoping WI gets a well deserved win against England here.

Dilscoop
March 14, 2011, 10:59 PM
I am with i brothers from de Caribbean. It's time fe take de English down. We believe, mon.

:facepalm: just don't...

Sovik
March 15, 2011, 04:20 AM
WI is missing a bowler, Nikita Miller and Andre Russell are not any good, Dwayne Bravo is a big loss for WI and Broad a loss for England. Tremlett might get a shot for the poor Anderson or Collingwood.

i thought andre russell bowled really well against ireland. nikita miller or russell will sit out if gayle comes back.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)

MohammedC
March 15, 2011, 04:29 AM
Graeme Swann and Andrew Strauss missed training session because stomach problem.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

Ayan
March 15, 2011, 04:46 AM
Graeme Swann and Andrew Strauss missed training session because stomach problem.

good, i like this tactic. the hotel staff should feed them more pocha torkari.

Ayan
March 15, 2011, 05:14 AM
So, what's the forecast on Gayle? What's the likelihood of him playing against England? He'd be a huge boost for WI. Gayle + the bowling pitch + recent form ...I can definitely see WI winning this bar some heroics from England.

Anher
March 15, 2011, 05:33 AM
Ireland doing well SA 98/4 in 21 overs. Ireland wins this match useless for us.

Roni_uk
March 15, 2011, 10:54 AM
This is our biggest match before 19th March :)..

where is that "doa" picture of nadim?

amar11432
March 15, 2011, 10:59 AM
@ Mods

Can we sticky this thread or move it to the Bangladesh section since this game impacts BD a lot.

Nadim
March 15, 2011, 11:09 AM
Agiye jao WI...

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/196396_151105901615461_102695733123145_320877_2728 418_n.jpg

roman
March 15, 2011, 11:14 AM
We need to send more flowers and gifts to WI team

Rubu
March 15, 2011, 11:16 AM
This probably will be the first game not involving BD for which I wake up at 3:30 in the morning.

Nocturnal
March 15, 2011, 11:27 AM
yes! we can ... come on WI ..lol :)

Night_wolf
March 15, 2011, 12:14 PM
England is the second team I support, If only they would have beaten India and India lost to Ireland and us would have been so happy. Now I am stuck. Guess I have to sacrifice my second team :(

wasn't BD ur second team after WI loss?..i remember u promoted eng to ur 1st team

Night_wolf
March 15, 2011, 12:16 PM
Gayle pollard will distroy swann anderson

munnabhai
March 15, 2011, 12:49 PM
wasn't BD ur second team after WI loss?..i remember u promoted eng to ur 1st team

lol you caught me, if i said here England was my first team i would get the bashing of my life. :autlaal: I came out of the closet, sorry guys I am supporting England.

amar11432
March 15, 2011, 01:06 PM
is Chris Gayle playing?

SS
March 15, 2011, 02:49 PM
is Chris Gayle playing?

seems to be...around 4th paragraph they mentioned about him

http://www.espncricinfo.com/icc_cricket_worldcup2011/content/current/story/506398.html

deshibhai
March 15, 2011, 05:13 PM
This so important to Bangladesh that it should probably be moved to the Bangladesh Cricket forum.

tiger_omar
March 15, 2011, 06:00 PM
Gayle pollard will distroy swann anderson

Swann will only play if his patla paikhana stops from eating too much street fuchki :lol: :lol:

Shehwar
March 15, 2011, 06:16 PM
lol you caught me, if i said here England was my first team i would get the bashing of my life. :autlaal: I came out of the closet, sorry guys I am supporting England.

Unless u grew up in England or are from there, You have serious issues man!

Tiger-ess
March 15, 2011, 07:48 PM

Im on the same boat as you brother! I dont want England to lose but unfortunatly they will. Saw Matthew Prior's interview earlier on, the um-teenth English player to admit that he's just bloody exhausted. He says he hasnt seen his teammates for the last 2 days. Everyone's just locked inside they're hotel rooms trying to get away from cricket, from eachother, from everything really. Now what kind of mentality is that before such a crucial game.??

I want Bangladesh to go through the quarters by beating SA like real tigers, not like some p***ys by getting through at a jaded England team's expense. They've only got themselves to blame for srewing over the NRR for themselves, otherwise they wouldnt be in this position & 160million people and then some, wouldnt be praying that WI beat England come thursday. Damn I swear even Bangladesh team probably havent had as much support as what the Windies will have on thursday! Wish this match was in bangladesh, would've been interesting to crowd reaction lol.

Tiger-ess
March 15, 2011, 07:51 PM

:facepalm: just don't...

LOOOOOOOOOOOL. Fail Z mah Yute.

allrounder
March 15, 2011, 08:09 PM
century from gayle, bravo, smith, pollard please. Ben 5 wkts, Roach 5 wkts. Trott and Morgan are the danger man.

tiger_omar
March 15, 2011, 09:12 PM

Out of curiosity, were you cheering for England or Bangladesh when they faced each other? Also, were you born in England or something?

AsifTheManRahman
March 15, 2011, 09:29 PM
I thought he said he was supporting England in the match thread.

tiger_omar
March 15, 2011, 10:07 PM

In that case, I would have banned him right away if I was a moderator >:) :lol:

Night_wolf
March 15, 2011, 10:08 PM
In that case, I would have banned him right away if I was a moderator >:) :lol:

thats why u r not a moderator:D

Roni_uk
March 16, 2011, 08:34 AM
Im on the same boat as you brother! .

same here. I wear England top on England matches :$.....
went to see them in Aus for the Ashes too but I want them to lose here!

SS
March 16, 2011, 08:38 AM
sometimes I wonder if this is a sign of confused mind..dual identify crisis...may be time will tell the confused who really they belong to...

allrounder
March 16, 2011, 08:47 AM
England is winning against bigger teams, but losing to developing teams. So the trend is not good sign.

Rubu
March 16, 2011, 08:48 AM
I know we should think about beating SA to go to QF and all that, but I am getting the same "near panic attack" I always get before a BD game.

Come on WI, lets show the English where the airport is.

Rubu
March 16, 2011, 08:51 AM
He did. He mentioned somewhere that England is his first team and BD his second. He supports England over BD.

SS
March 16, 2011, 09:10 AM
England is winning against bigger teams, but losing to developing teams. So the trend is not good sign.

agree..Eng playing good against bigger teams...:(

Rubu
March 16, 2011, 09:18 AM
agree..Eng playing good against bigger teams...:(
I would not consider WI that big of a team :)

Basically, it all depends on the day. Also, since it will be England who will be under tremendous pressure, I would say, it will take away any advantage they have and it will be a 50/50 game until it begins (then its all on going to depend on the day)

babubangla
March 16, 2011, 09:28 AM
[বাংলা]চিরদিন গায়ানার আকাশ, জ্যামাইকার বাতাস আমার প্রাণে,
ও মা আমার প্রাণে বাজায় র‍্যাগে......[/বাংলা]

MohammedC
March 16, 2011, 09:42 AM
[বাংলা]চিরদিন গায়ানার আকাশ, জ্যামাইকার বাতাস আমার প্রাণে,
ও মা আমার প্রাণে বাজায় র‍্যাগে......[/বাংলা]

Not bad babu Bhai

tiger_omar
March 16, 2011, 11:27 AM
thats why u r not a moderator:D

:lol: :lol: I knew that was coming.

Any recent developments on Strauss and Swann? Will they play and are they 100%?

SS
March 16, 2011, 12:13 PM
I just posted in another thread that Eng only lost once with WI in WC final:

http://www.espncricinfo.com/icc_cricket_worldcup2011/content/current/story/506512.html

SS
March 16, 2011, 12:16 PM
And during that time WI team was one of the best...I am really scared and as well as sad today..probably we still have to wait till the 19 th final game

allrounder
March 16, 2011, 12:55 PM
The current west indies team now has better bowling with Roach and Ben, missing Bravo. Edwards would have been better than Sammy.

Kabir
March 16, 2011, 01:38 PM
Come on Carribs...beat the living hell out of these Brit boys...make Swann cry and wet the ball, so that he can't complain about the dew anymore!

Roni_uk
March 16, 2011, 02:32 PM
If we have to beat the SA for QF... we will be going to Colombo for the match :( ... possibly against SL.

tiger_omar
March 16, 2011, 02:51 PM
If we have to beat the SA for QF... we will be going to Colombo for the match :( ... possibly against SL.

Not necessarily... As long as we don't face the Sri Lankans in the QF, we don't have to go anywhere, the match will be in Mirpur.

Also, if we finish 4th in our group, then there is no chance of us facing Sri Lanka in the quarters because they cannot finish 1st in their division, it will either be Australia or Pakistan.

al Furqaan
March 16, 2011, 03:21 PM
a match thread down memory lane (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=19637&highlight=india+sri+lanka)

roman
March 16, 2011, 03:42 PM
ক্রিস গেইল লিখছেন প্রথম আলোয়

[বাংলা]

ইংল্যান্ডকে বিদায় করে দিতে চাই | তারিখ: ১৭-০৩-২০১১
[/বাংলা]<!--detail control -->

http://paloadmin.prothom-aloblog.com:8088/resize/maxDim/340x1000/img/uploads/media/2011-03-16-18-08-23-039058300-krist-gal.jpg ক্রিস গেইল

<!--

-->
[বাংলা]আমরা দক্ষিণ আফ্রিকার কাছে হেরেছি, সামনে কঠিন দুটি ম্যাচ। তবে আমার মনে হয়, তিনটি ম্যাচ জিতে আমরা ভালো অবস্থানেই আছি।
ইংল্যান্ড আর ভারত ম্যাচের যেকোনো একটি জিতলেই আমাদের চলবে। নিশ্চিত হয়ে যাবে কোয়ার্টার ফাইনাল। দক্ষিণ আফ্রিকা কোয়ার্টার ফাইনালে উঠে গেছে। বাকি তিনটি জায়গার জন্য চারটি দলের সমান সুযোগ আছে। চার দলের যেকোনোটি কোয়ার্টার ফাইনালে উঠতে পারে, যেকোনোটিই বাদ পড়ে যেতে পারে। রোমাঞ্চকর এক পরিস্থিতি।
এই গ্রুপ এখন একেবারেই উন্মুক্ত। ছোট একটি ভুলও মারাত্মক হয়ে দেখা দিতে পারে। অন্যদের চেয়ে একদিক দিয়ে আমরা সুবিধাজনক অবস্থায় আছি। একটা ম্যাচ বেশি আছে আমাদের। গ্রুপ পর্বের শেষ ম্যাচ খেলব আমরা। পরিস্থিতি যদি ঘোলাটে হয়, তাহলে আমরা হিসাব-নিকাশ করেই মাঠে নামতে পারব।
ভাগ্য আমাদের পক্ষে থাকলে অন্য কেউ বাদ পড়বে। আমরা অনাকাঙ্ক্ষিত চাপও নিতে পারি না। ভাগ্যের ছোঁয়ায় কোয়ার্টার ফাইনালে উঠতে চাই না আমরা। চাই নিজেদের সামর্থ্য দিয়ে এগিয়ে যেতে। আর এতে টুর্নামেন্টের পরবর্তী পর্যায়ের জন্য আত্মবিশ্বাসের পালে হাওয়াও ভরে নেওয়া যাবে।
আমরা তাই ইংল্যান্ড ম্যাচের দিকেই তাকিয়ে আছি। জানি, ওরা নিখুঁত আর সব দিক দিয়ে ভালো একটা দল। আমরা যদি ওদের হারিয়ে দিতে পারি, সবাই তখন বুঝবে আমরা আমাদের কাজটা কী, সেটা জানি। পরিকল্পনা সেই একই আছে—ঠিক কাজগুলো করা আর নিজেদের শক্তিতে বিশ্বাস রাখা এবং সেরা ক্রিকেট খেলা।
ইংল্যান্ডের জন্য এটা বাঁচা-মরার লড়াই। এটাই তাদের বিপজ্জনক প্রতিপক্ষ করে তুলবে। কারণ, কোণঠাসা দলগুলো সব সময়ই খুব করে ঘুরে দাঁড়াতে চায় এবং তাদের সেরা খেলাটা খেলে। আশা করছি, আজ এ রকম কিছু হবে না। তারা ভালো ক্রিকেট খেলেছে মাঝেমধ্যে। সুতরাং আমরা জানি, ইংল্যান্ড আসলে কী করতে পারে। আমরা এই পর্বেই ইংল্যান্ডকে বাদ করে দিতে চাই। আমরা ইংল্যান্ডের সামর্থ্য কী, তা জানি। কোথায় ওদের শক্তি, কোথায় দুর্বলতা; আমরা তা জানি। এই অনুযায়ী আমরা আমাদের খেলাটাকে গুছিয়ে নিতে পারব আশা করি।
আমাদের একটা প্রেরণা আছে—আর পাঁচটি ম্যাচ জিতলেই চ্যাম্পিয়ন হয়ে যাব! এর আগে অবশ্য আমরা গ্রুপ পর্বের ম্যাচ দুটি নিয়েই ভাবছি এবং গ্রুপের শীর্ষে থাকতে চাই। এটাও হবে দলের জন্য মনোবল-বর্ধক ও মাইলফলক। শেষ দুটি ম্যাচ আমরা খেলব একই ভেন্যুতে। উইকেট আর কন্ডিশন আমাদের পরিচিত হয়ে যাবে। এর মধ্যে কোনো ভ্রমণ-ঝক্কি থাকবে না। তবে দুই ম্যাচের মধ্যে তেমন ফাঁকা নেই। আমি একটা অর্থবহ ভূমিকা পালন করতে উন্মুখ হয়ে আছি, যাতে বিশ্বকাপের দিকে শুরু হতে পারে আমাদের কুচকাওয়াজ। [/বাংলা]

http://www.prothom-alo.com/detail/date/2011-03-17/news/139250

Murad
March 16, 2011, 03:55 PM
May the best team win..:)

If Bangladesh has to be in the QF, it should by winning against SA.

stuge
March 16, 2011, 04:02 PM
if I were to put my money on one team .I would do it on England.

its not a must win game for Windies ,but its for England .SO we may see better performance from England under pressure .

Sovik
March 16, 2011, 05:32 PM
if I were to put my money on one team .I would do it on England.

its not a must win game for Windies ,but its for England .SO we may see better performance from England under pressure .

They have better chance winning against England than against India. So this is also a must win game for them

Rubu
March 16, 2011, 05:53 PM
Usually England plays worse under pressure. I think we have some hope

Hasan2k8
March 16, 2011, 06:06 PM
I use to be quit a big fan of the west indies team around 2003-4, Gayle use to be one of my favourite player back then. I dont know why i dont support them anymore but in this game i'm back to supporting them again, and hopefully InshAllah the west indies will beat england, and if they do that they will certainly win over my heart again :) and i'll be supporting them again against any other team but bangladesh, like how i use to do before.
C'monnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Gayle and co.

munnabhai
March 16, 2011, 10:15 PM
He did. He mentioned somewhere that England is his first team and BD his second. He supports England over BD.

Yes I did in the match thread and somewhere else.

May the best team win..:)

If Bangladesh has to be in the QF, it should by winning against SA.

Spoken like a true champion. I want England to take revenge for Bangladesh hope West Indies gets all out for less than 100, and expecting us to put up a good show against South Africa.

Night_wolf
March 16, 2011, 11:40 PM
i haven't been this much excited about a game that doesn't have BD

c'mon when will the dam thing start

Ajfar
March 17, 2011, 12:02 AM
I'm gonna go take a nap and dream about a Pollard/gayle Tsunami. See you all on the other side. Quarterfinal here we come !!

_Rafi_
March 17, 2011, 12:45 AM
She said we were the tiger
She wanted to tame
Caribbean Queen
Now we are sharing same dream (QF).

Jadukor
March 17, 2011, 12:46 AM
any ideas on whats a safe score batting first in Chennai?

Bonglababu
March 17, 2011, 01:01 AM
Anything is safe there, as long as your bowlers click to their task. Remember how Stuart Broad had turned the table against saffers (with a paltry total)
any ideas on whats a safe score batting first in Chennai?

Naimul_Hd
March 17, 2011, 01:53 AM
Toss will be a vital factor. Chennai pitch is very slow and turning. WI should bat first and should score 230+. Pommies will be under pressure right way ! :)

cricgenius
March 17, 2011, 02:09 AM
good luck to West Indies...:clap::clap:

cricgenius
March 17, 2011, 02:09 AM
bhaira matcher r kotho kon?

Shehwar
March 17, 2011, 02:33 AM
Let's go West Indies!

amar11432
March 17, 2011, 03:22 AM
40 more minutes

nasimul
March 17, 2011, 03:31 AM
England won the toss and will bat

Modad
March 17, 2011, 03:36 AM
Come on Windies! :autgreen:

Yasin.
March 17, 2011, 03:40 AM
England batting. Tredwall, Wright and Tremlett in. Chanders out :(. Bishoo makes his debut. This should be fun!

Nadim
March 17, 2011, 03:40 AM
hmm...Treadwell in for England...Bissho in for WI...some gamble by both team

No Chanderpul...:mad:

Bonglababu
March 17, 2011, 03:41 AM
Who is this Bishoo ? Debutante bowler? Seems like Windies aren't serious.

Yasin.
March 17, 2011, 03:46 AM
Bishoo has a very good List A record although thats just 10 matches so very very inexperienced !

Nadim
March 17, 2011, 03:47 AM
WI will lose this:hairpull:....only 4 batsman playing...

Jadukor
March 17, 2011, 03:47 AM
i was so happy when i found out we wouldnt have to face Dwayne Bravo during our match vs the WI... and now i am missing him like anything

Bonglababu
March 17, 2011, 03:50 AM
lokkhon bhalo na. strauss kheple khobor ase.

Ayan
March 17, 2011, 03:55 AM
^yep. strauss and co. are looking very serious. sammy and co. are all smiles.

is WI really experimenting with the new bowler Bishoo, or is this actually a tactical move? can't figure out why WI wouldn't take this game seriously unless they're really banking on BD losing to SA.

Ayan
March 17, 2011, 03:59 AM
come on, roach!!!

Nadim
March 17, 2011, 04:01 AM
Come on!! Restrict Eng below 200!!!:WIFLAG:

_Rafi_
March 17, 2011, 04:04 AM
Ekon Benn er velki dekben.

CricFanBD
March 17, 2011, 04:05 AM
Maiden! Maiden! Maiden!!!

Bonglababu
March 17, 2011, 04:06 AM
jee sir, thik bolechen. :four:

Nadim
March 17, 2011, 04:08 AM
ohhh ..lazy fielding....

Night_wolf
March 17, 2011, 04:11 AM
out ho joldi keu akta out ho!

Bonglababu
March 17, 2011, 04:12 AM
:four:

CricFanBD
March 17, 2011, 04:13 AM
Come on WI...take few wickets

Bonglababu
March 17, 2011, 04:14 AM
Shafiul can bowl better

Ayan
March 17, 2011, 04:15 AM
why isn't Big Benn putting any flight in his bowling? that's his specialty

Ayan
March 17, 2011, 04:17 AM
lightning fast outfield

Ayan
March 17, 2011, 04:19 AM
very ordinary bowling from benn

goru
March 17, 2011, 04:20 AM
England seems overly cautious... good!

amar11432
March 17, 2011, 04:22 AM
Wtf? Toothless bowling

Baundule
March 17, 2011, 04:22 AM
England will probably win this match. If WI can not win, I wish they lose miserably and get the nrr down.

amar11432
March 17, 2011, 04:24 AM
So many boundaries

Ayan
March 17, 2011, 04:25 AM
how's it good? england looking really good. just from their attitudes you can tell the english came to play and WI didn't. Baundule is right...from the look of things, England will probably win. Too early still of course

amar11432
Very bad body language from wi

revolver
Wtf what's happening with west indies
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)

amar11432
March 17, 2011, 04:27 AM
Comeon wickets

Roni_uk
March 17, 2011, 04:28 AM
Eng is thrashing us.. I meant WI :)

where did all these English supporters come from in Chennai

Roni_uk
March 17, 2011, 04:29 AM
WI is worse than us... playing like a minnow! (guess who got 58/all against them...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)!!!!!

Ayan
March 17, 2011, 04:30 AM
they are probably just cheering for the 4's. they're mainly there to see some action as neutrals, i'd imagine

Tendulkar_Mcgrath
Eng 40/0........danger

amar11432
Not looking good guys

amar11432
March 17, 2011, 04:32 AM
Struss trying to hit everything

Roni_uk

amar11432

Nadim
Nor looking good...

revolver
March 17, 2011, 04:33 AM
Man what the hell is happening

Roni_uk
March 17, 2011, 04:33 AM
Ya windies playing like windies.. no surprise there. Give us another series against them. Whitewash them for sure!

Roni_uk
March 17, 2011, 04:34 AM
Strauss is bloody good... very impressive played. Tamim should watch him and learn.

Ayan
March 17, 2011, 04:35 AM
pitch looks batting-friendly now. hopefully, it won't be dead in the 2nd innings

Bonglababu
March 17, 2011, 04:36 AM
Don't worry folks. Chris Gayle will do it for us.

Nadim
:out::fire:

Roni_uk
Brilliant..
out

amar11432
Breakthroughhhhhhhhhhhhh

Tendulkar_Mcgrath
outttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttt

amar11432
March 17, 2011, 04:37 AM
Allah please help us

Bonglababu
March 17, 2011, 04:37 AM
Big wicket

Nadim
March 17, 2011, 04:38 AM
Need a BD collapse now...Where is Shamim??? :mad:

Baundule
March 17, 2011, 04:38 AM
:out:

amar11432
March 17, 2011, 04:39 AM

Bonglababu
:four: from Trott

revolver
Outtt lol and a 4444444

Ayan
March 17, 2011, 04:40 AM
good. still trott, bell, and morgan left besides strauss. get 3 of them out and we - i mean WI - are in business. one more quick wicket and we are back in business.

i really hate india's pitches (and outfields). this is not cricket.

Nadim
WTF Russel...

amar11432
4 again :(

Nadim
March 17, 2011, 04:41 AM
and another 4's %%%^&&%^$"%:mad:

Roni_uk
March 17, 2011, 04:41 AM
crap crap crap..

three fours in an over.

amar11432
March 17, 2011, 04:42 AM
3 4s

Bonglababu
Run Rate 6.00

Hatebreed
England is gonna score 300+ easily against this toothless WI bowling. Where's Shafiul and Rubel when you need 'em!?

Ayan
wow benn, wtf. care to dive?? benn has been absolutely horrible. he's responsible for england and strauss's (and previously prior's) good start

revolver
Trott is on fire damn :(

Rajput
March 17, 2011, 04:45 AM
WI are a crap side.they hv nt beaten a top side so far.win against bd was a fluke and they will get thrashed by both eng and ind.

Nadim
March 17, 2011, 04:46 AM
urghhh!! Trott is killing us!!! crap bowling

Anher
4 after 4. Trott on fire

Bonglababu
England on top

Shehwar
March 17, 2011, 04:47 AM
this is not looking good.

Hatebreed
March 17, 2011, 04:47 AM
Trott is wiping the floor with WI. 22 runs off 8 balls!

Nadim
March 17, 2011, 04:48 AM
444 more to Trott.....wtf man!!!

Bonglababu
March 17, 2011, 04:48 AM
West Indian Captain Darren Sammy - 2 0 21 0

Roni_uk
March 17, 2011, 04:49 AM
This guy (Russel) needs to be taken off....

I just cannot believe we performed so badly in mirpur against this team!!!!!!!!!

Nadim
March 17, 2011, 04:49 AM
Trott: 26 from 9 :hairpull:

Bonglababu
March 17, 2011, 04:50 AM
Trott hit 6 boundaries in 11 balls

Nadim
outtttttttttttt:fire:

sturss gone...:fire:

Roni_uk
GO GAYLE>>>>>>>> outtttttttttt

amar11432
March 17, 2011, 04:51 AM
Trott playin T20

Hatebreed
Strauss gone. Now get TROTT !!

Ayan
nice. good catch, gayle

Bonglababu
March 17, 2011, 04:52 AM
:fire: :flag:

Bonglababu
March 17, 2011, 04:53 AM
Ghonta can be dangerous too

Nadim
March 17, 2011, 04:53 AM
Benn back...

Ayan
March 17, 2011, 04:57 AM
horrible fielding by WI

Rajput
March 17, 2011, 04:57 AM
What the hell is wrong wid WI keeper?

_Rafi_
March 17, 2011, 04:58 AM
Who made Sammy captain? He is pathetic. He cant bat, cant bowl and cant field. Disgusting stuff.

shakibrulz
March 17, 2011, 04:59 AM
Trott looking good and WI are in with a batsman short. :-|

Rajput
March 17, 2011, 05:00 AM
Who made Sammy captain? He is pathetic. He cant bat, cant bowl and cant field. Disgusting stuff.
WI selection committee I guess

Bonglababu
March 17, 2011, 05:03 AM
:four:

Shehwar
March 17, 2011, 05:05 AM
This pitch is a belter!

Zunaid
March 17, 2011, 05:07 AM
Bowling Powerplay; Overs-11-15, Runs-46, Extras-0, Wickets-0, Fours-13, Sixes-1.

SS
March 17, 2011, 05:08 AM
Bowling Powerplay; Overs-11-15, Runs-46, Extras-0, Wickets-0, Fours-13, Sixes-1.

What is going on...i think WI not trying or they are already sure that we will be out after SA game...:(

CricFanBD
March 17, 2011, 05:10 AM
Bishooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Rajput
What is going on...i think WI not trying or they are already sure that we will be out after SA game...:(
they will get thrashed by india as well and going home early.

Night_wolf
how can trott score with this SR

SS
March 17, 2011, 05:11 AM
Today they are bowling crap...on our day it was so good (actually our batters were horrible) that's why we never should depend on this type of situation where we have to wait for a game or result...Eng on course of making 300+...with a batsmen short and this type of spirit will they be able to chase it down...

Ayan
March 17, 2011, 05:13 AM
finally some decent bowling.

Night_wolf
March 17, 2011, 05:13 AM
this is the same pitch where eng beat sa

SS
March 17, 2011, 05:17 AM
this is the same pitch where eng beat sa

probably they will beat WI too ...Benn mia akdin superstar ar ajke ki hoise or...Roach ki ba ki korlo...

riajul
March 17, 2011, 05:27 AM
I will be very happy if WI lose by 120+ runs today and 150+ runs against india. Bangladesh nijeder paye nijerai kural marse. Haire bangali.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)

Tendulkar_Mcgrath
March 17, 2011, 05:29 AM
england looks like in control of the game

Night_wolf
March 17, 2011, 05:29 AM
:charlaal:

Roni_uk
March 17, 2011, 05:32 AM
Finally....
Gayle again OUTTTTTTTT

Night_wolf
March 17, 2011, 05:32 AM
yessssssssss!!...out out out!!

riajul
March 17, 2011, 05:34 AM
Jaak out hoilo. Morgan comes in

Roni_uk
March 17, 2011, 05:36 AM
Get Morgan.. get England!

BanCricFan
March 17, 2011, 05:37 AM
So, bhai sahebra, how do you feel about this game so far? A little nervous, perhaps?
:)

Ayan
March 17, 2011, 05:38 AM
england still with the momentum with a healthy run-rate. 2 more... Bell, Morgan. get them out before 35th over, and we've a game on our hands.

BanCricFan
March 17, 2011, 05:38 AM
Get Morgan.. get England!

...and Get Carter!

BanCricFan
March 17, 2011, 05:40 AM
england still with the momentum. 2 more... Bell, Morgan. get them out before 35th over, and we've a game on our hands.

I'd say momentum with the Windies now. Eng must rebuild. Its a 300 pitch.

al-Sagar
March 17, 2011, 05:41 AM
ENGLAND should start playing as UNITED KINGDOM nations.......

then plat Irish, Scottish, SA, Caribbean, Zimbabwean , Subcontinental whatever they wish

Ayan
March 17, 2011, 05:42 AM
don't think so. they have a healthy run-rate, and they've time to re-build. besides they're scoring easy singles.

al-Sagar
March 17, 2011, 05:42 AM
I'd say momentum with the Windies now. Eng must rebuild. Its a 300 pitch.

yes.

WI haven't let anyone of the Top 3 to get a big score. also no big partnerships allowed to be built

Ayan
March 17, 2011, 05:44 AM
windies and sammy still with a defensive field. england looking to play singles and easily doing so with 3 wickets down in 25th over after a wicket just fell. push up!!

Night_wolf
March 17, 2011, 05:44 AM
WI have yet to beat a top 7 team since 09

al-Sagar
March 17, 2011, 05:46 AM
Bishoo looks good so far today

al-Sagar
March 17, 2011, 05:46 AM
WI have yet to beat a top 7 team since 09

i hope it changes today

Ayan
March 17, 2011, 05:47 AM
thank god they selected bishoo today, cause it's not benn's day

BanCricFan
March 17, 2011, 05:48 AM
One wicket and its Bopara followed by the bowlers.

Roni_uk
March 17, 2011, 05:49 AM
cricinfo says Suleman Benn bowled the last over (26) - these guys are sleeping or what!
OUTTTTTTT

al-Sagar
roACH BACK AND GONE

Nadim
Outtttttttt baby

al-Sagar
March 17, 2011, 05:50 AM
BELL er biday GHONTA baajlo

Nadim
March 17, 2011, 05:50 AM
Get Morgan now...

Ayan
March 17, 2011, 05:51 AM
YES!! Game on!!

Ayan
March 17, 2011, 05:52 AM
luke wright any good?

BanCricFan
March 17, 2011, 05:52 AM
BELL er biday GHONTA baajlo

haha...tura shob joiddhoni kor :)
:flag:

al-Sagar
March 17, 2011, 05:53 AM
none of the TOP 4 eng batsman have capitalaized on their start

Tiger-ess
What will happen, if :

England win today +
Bangladesh beat SA +
WI beat India

I guess England and India will have same amount of points, can India go :out: on NRR ?????? :smug::):)

Roni_uk
i think thats out

Nadim
March 17, 2011, 05:54 AM
Ohhh Damn....review it

Roni_uk
damn no review...

al-Sagar
luke wright any good?

he is a good batsman, mainly a power hitter, used to open as a pinch hitter

SMHasan
WI have a population of 160 million at least for today!

Nadim
March 17, 2011, 05:55 AM
Morgan goneeeee:fire.

Allah Malik

al-Sagar
March 17, 2011, 05:55 AM
gone gone gone

MORGAN goes

Reverse SWeep , lol lol

_Rafi_
March 17, 2011, 05:56 AM
Morgan choked. Bishoooooom!

Roni_uk
What will happen, if :

England win today +
Bangladesh beat SA +
WI beat India

I guess England and India will have same amount of points, can India go :out: on NRR ?????? :smug::):)

Yes they can....

Morgan outtttttt ... England going down!!!

Ayan
Yeeeeessssssssss!!!!!

Tendulkar_Mcgrath
134/5.........................go WI go...kill Eng

Nadim
Come on WI.....no more than 50 runs in last 5 wk...plsssssss

al-Sagar
khela ekhon besh Jome uthbe .........

Javed Bhai, Apni Koi ????????????????????? ar ghapti maire thaiken na

BangladeshFan
March 17, 2011, 05:57 AM
Shabash Bishu, bagher bacha!

BanCricFan
What will happen, if :

England win today +
Bangladesh beat SA +
WI beat India

Don't think Eng gonna win here today...do you? :umm::flag:

al-Sagar
If roach gets some Reverse Swing now ..............

plus Bishoo Bowling Well

Nadim
March 17, 2011, 05:58 AM
Ohhhhy that turned

CricFanBD
I like Bishoo

allrounder
Bishoo, what a debut.

Nadim
Up in the air but safe...

Nadim
March 17, 2011, 05:59 AM
Bishooo re kintu bangali bangali lage...

Ayan
Don't think Eng gonna win here today...do you? :umm::flag:

Please don't jinx it! It's cricket, anything can happen.

al-Sagar
very funny that Dilscoop advertise...... pepsi change the game

Roni_uk
March 17, 2011, 06:00 AM
WI have a population of 160 million at least for today!

lol ya.. and hardly anyone cares in England. Most newspapers here don't even publish anything (not even a small column) about cricket :-). Terrestial TVs boycotted cricket completely. Only 1 hr of highlight comes on BBC around midnight (when everyone is sleeping). Fans don't care, why should the team!

PS: and they (the media) keep calling us 'BANGLA'.. some brilliant articles and pics though over the weekend bashing England team post BD v Eng match.

cricket_pagol
With Morgan out, WI is in good shape!!!

Night_wolf
i'm smelling the QF boys

Nadim
March 17, 2011, 06:01 AM
Come on Roach...

allrounder
Run shukiye geche.Roach tar durdhorso bowling kore jacche.

al-Sagar
WI on top now ........

Top 5 eng batsmen in pavillion

_Rafi_
Roach bowling with some serious pace

Nadim
March 17, 2011, 06:02 AM
NB:(

al-Sagar
March 17, 2011, 06:02 AM
free hit baby ......

al-Sagar
March 17, 2011, 06:03 AM
excellent Yorker ..........

Night_wolf
March 17, 2011, 06:03 AM
very funny that Dilscoop advertise...... pepsi change the game

reading 1st i thought u were talking about our dilscoop!

BanCricFan
March 17, 2011, 06:04 AM
Please don't jinx it! It's cricket, anything can happen.
Very true. But Eng are not doing themselves any favour.

Ayan
March 17, 2011, 06:04 AM
lol ya.. and hardly anyone cares in England. Most newspapers here don't even publish anything (not even a small column) about cricket :-). Terrestial TVs boycotted cricket completely. Only 1 hr of highlight comes on BBC around midnight (when everyone is sleeping). Fans don't care, why should the team!

PS: and they (the media) keep calling us 'BANGLA'.. some brilliant articles and pics though over the weekend bashing England team post BD v Eng match.

how come? i expected EPL to have an effect on cricket but to that degree? otherwise, what's the reason?

by the way, what an yorker!

Ayan
March 17, 2011, 06:07 AM
come on, one more wicket and the chance of a partnership/comeback decreases drastically. bishoo only has 2 over remaining.

al-Sagar
March 17, 2011, 06:07 AM
Bishoo has excellent figures.

what a debut so far

al-Sagar
March 17, 2011, 06:09 AM
Andre Russell is another good prospect

Ayan
March 17, 2011, 06:10 AM
almost a run-out. close to a direct hit.

BangladeshFan
March 17, 2011, 06:11 AM
comon, we need wickets.

allrounder
Pressure is making Andre Russell bowl like Roach, now he gave 7 runs of 1 ball.

Night_wolf
what is a good score on this pitch?

Nadim
March 17, 2011, 06:12 AM
Damn u russel..pls bring in Gayle to bowl

al-Sagar
5 wides

bonus runs

Shehwar
Need to keep it tight here ... can't let them get out of jail.

Tendulkar_Mcgrath
this is the time when match can shift to any teams favour