PDA

View Full Version : Gaddafi-er Khobor Ki? How Is Muammar?

bujhee kom
March 17, 2011, 02:29 AM
Ki money hocche apnader? Ki obhimot bolun dadas! Is Muammar Qaddafi going to make it or break it? Tell us and why, don't be shy!

Also What are the Saudis trying to do in Bahrain?

And what do you think Ahmedinazad of Tehran feeling like at this moment with all these + the Saudi and mideaster minority sunni rulers collective organized oppression against the shiate majority of common folk Arabs?

Things through my glasses looking very dark! Please share your thoughts!

PS. Please bhais, apus, no racial/ethnic demeaning/insulting comments or joke...Mod bhais are very tense and burned out now a days..they will just close my nice thread. and in the middle of it , silliness some of us get banned and cry and it gives everyone of us Bodnaam...so please no, okay brothers!

PS Also see bhaiyos, the topic(s) in hand is(are) very serious..things are happenning of super damning serious consequence, century will be ransacked...amar tow raater ghum already half-haraam hoia gese..apanader obhimot bolun...share korun..

Zunaid
March 17, 2011, 02:46 AM
It's looking dark.

The other crises in the world has taken Libya from the headlines. My country and other European countries dragging their feet when it comes to taking some concrete steps, the least of which should be enforcing a no-fly zone. Most Arab countries DO NOT want another successful toppling of a despot as the rulers' own thrones ate shaky. That is why the Saudis sent troops into Bahrain to squash the revolution there. But the gates are open. If not today, very soon, people power will overwhelm the despots everywhere. We can only hope what replaces them is good.

bujhee kom
March 17, 2011, 02:52 AM
But are we by any chance on the brink of a pan-arab ethnic clash/riot...massive, I am trying to paint a picture from Morocco-Jordan-Beirut-Yemen-Khartoum to the private house/swimming pools of the Al Sauds...with Iran, Iraqis all jumped in...Full middle east, the Gulf of Persia and North Afrika!! This could be a huge huge long long lasting super wide spreading shiate-sunni civil war. I hope and pray it doesn't. I hope and pray for all Arabs, Persians whether they are Shiates, Sunnis, Christians or Jews to be close together, live in harmony like many a times they did for millinium after millinium! Hey from Detroit to Beirut, All Arabs, whatever religion or no religion, stick together! Peace and harmony brothers! No hurting each other for someone is slightly different than you or of different faith, Arabs are Arabs and must beleive in their core concept of co-existense, neighbourly, friendly and caring and sympathetic to each other!

One World
March 17, 2011, 01:07 PM
Why don't you just call him