PDA

View Full Version : Major League Baseball 2011-12

Dilscoop
April 4, 2011, 05:08 PM
Hello?? Nobody opened this yet!

Watched all 1st 3 Giants game from the Dodgers stadium. Horrible game last night. It was in the bag with Panda's hit. But Thong's fault in the outfield, but not really. It's the people who put him on the outfield! Come back to First Base Huff!! Rookie Belt is a beasssstt!

No worries, 4 more to go, at home. We will be down in SF on the 6th and 7th game. BEATLA BEATLA BEATLA.

Bancan
April 4, 2011, 06:33 PM
JAYS.

Opening night was awesome.

Leafs PWN
April 5, 2011, 09:18 AM
JAYS.

Opening night was awesome.

Damn right. It's time to destroy the A's now.

nycpro96
April 5, 2011, 01:25 PM
Mets boy. Phillies series starts tonight.

Ajfar
April 8, 2011, 09:59 PM
Red Sox!!!
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

Dilscoop
April 10, 2011, 04:45 PM
wow! Great 1st 2 game at home for the Giants! Great atmosphere. What a game last night. And what a costly drop at the end that was for the Cards!

Yesterday was ring ceremony too. I want that flipping ring!!!!!!

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/205532_10150154811176828_43225541827_7210448_79242 49_n.jpg

I wish I could be there again today too. Cards have the lead atm.

Mahir
April 19, 2011, 04:54 PM
A.J. back in town = cue for a turnaround for the Jays from the tough road-trip.

Dilscoop
April 27, 2011, 06:30 PM
seriously we don't have one regular MLB fan here?

Bancan
April 27, 2011, 06:44 PM
Dilscoop stop auto playing everything. Its god damn annoying.

Dilscoop
April 27, 2011, 06:53 PM
okay Jays fan chill out. I didn't auto-play anything. I just posted the Code, so anyone who is interested in Giants game can watch it. But the main reason why I posted it here because on the main site, I can't watch this on full screen. Add pops out and kicks me out of full screen every 2 min. Here it can't do that...

If you don't like it, just turn it off.

Bancan
April 27, 2011, 07:03 PM
okay Jays fan chill out. I didn't auto-play anything. I just posted the Code, so anyone who is interested in Giants game can watch it. But the main reason why I posted it here because on the main site, I can't watch this on full screen. Add pops out and kicks me out of full screen every 2 min. Here it can't do that...

If you don't like it, just turn it off.

Please dont post links that auto-play then. It's annoying.

Dilscoop
April 27, 2011, 07:15 PM
Pause button is right there. So is the mute button. :) and let me watch the game

*on full-screen* can't hear ya

Bancan
April 27, 2011, 08:34 PM
Pause button is right there. So is the mute button. :) and let me watch the game

*on full-screen* can't hear ya

By the time I scroll down to find your post its already blaring. So have some respect for other users and please don't posts links that auto play.

Dilscoop
April 27, 2011, 09:11 PM
Damn! Giants got shutout

Dilscoop
April 28, 2011, 02:08 PM
Giants have the lead. 5-2 on bottom of 9th. ---

Dilscoop
May 3, 2011, 10:33 PM
WOW!!! OMG! PHEEW!! OH!! Good game for the Giants. Tied at 6-6 on 9th. Bases are loaded. Doubled play, inn. over, extra innings, Huff hits a solor, Brian Beard Wilson the Beast closes out. Win for the Giants. That was CLOSE. Good game

But more importantly, twins' pitcher Francisco Liriano throws first no-hitter of season.

Dilscoop
May 7, 2011, 01:20 PM
W. May's birthday was yesterday. HBD Willie! Great way to celebrate it. We were at the game last night. Boy! What a comeback by the Giants. Walk-off win!

I tried to post in this thread while I was at the game, and post pictures. But looks like none of my post got submitted.

Bancan
May 10, 2011, 11:31 PM
http://i.imgur.com/a68BSl.jpg

Dilscoop
May 12, 2011, 12:53 AM
Ya... no one goes to the Jays game.

Man the atmosphere at Giants park is always awesome! And with that another win for the Giants vs D-backs after stay behind till the 4th inn. First 2 games were walk-off, next one was a killer and then this.

Dilscoop
May 12, 2011, 12:56 AM
btw my 2nd team is Philly. Man, they are one fire! Loving the new pitchin line up. 2 Roys and cliff lee + cole hamels. That's just 4 back to back games on the bag.

Bancan
May 12, 2011, 01:37 AM
Ya... no one goes to the Jays game.

Man the atmosphere at Giants park is always awesome! And with that another win for the Giants vs D-backs after stay behind till the 4th inn. First 2 games were walk-off, next one was a killer and then this.

It was a tuesday night. I dont think any team would have a big crowd on a tuesday night. But it is true. Jays lost a lot of fans after Doc left.

Dilscoop
May 25, 2011, 09:49 AM
It was a tuesday night. I dont think any team would have a big crowd on a tuesday night. But it is true. Jays lost a lot of fans after Doc left.

Yesterday, Tuesday night, Giants SOLD OUT for the 29th consecutive time. 9th for this year. So ya...

Bad game last night for Matt Cain and Giants loses their home W streak :(

Dilscoop
October 7, 2011, 10:58 AM
Tigers kicked some Yankee @ss last night. That was a good party, I was the only underdog supporter next to bunch of rich_butt_suckers. So happy for the D Nation.

It's gonna be a good year for Detroit. Lions are 4-0, Tigers going to win WS hopefully!!

Leafs PWN
October 18, 2011, 01:36 PM
Couldn't have hoped for any better.

No Phils/Yanks/Sox in the WS.

GO CARDS!!!

Faceoff
October 18, 2011, 01:47 PM
Let's go Rangers !!!

Dilscoop
October 18, 2011, 06:20 PM
Eff World Series.

Leafs PWN
October 19, 2011, 10:38 PM
hellz ya Cards

Dilscoop
October 28, 2011, 09:58 PM
Cmon Cards, beat the republican Bush-Rangers!

F6_Turbo
October 29, 2011, 12:48 AM
Anytime the state of Texas loses, I feel like the world wins.

Dilscoop
October 29, 2011, 11:37 AM
After the way Cards came back on Game 6, they deserved to win game 7! The Republicans, I mean Rangers were 1 strike away from winning, twice, instead Freese froze their bottoms! Freese LCS MVP and WS MVP. Only the 6th guy to do it.

People will go after Nelson Cruz for not taking that catch. 10/10 times outfielders take that catch. . Before that innings, I just knew one of the outfields will drop a catch.That's when the home crowd plays a part. When the catch went towards Nelson, crowd did everything to make sure he wasn't taking that catch.

Leafs PWN
December 22, 2011, 11:47 AM
**** Rogers

they never spent **** on free agents

shitty bid for Darvish

Leafs PWN
March 21, 2012, 05:10 PM
AL East is straight out unfair.

In about 2 seasons, you will see about 4 perennial 90 win teams in that one division, while maybe one or two from the crappy central gets to 90. The only sure fire team from that div seems to be the Tigers.

The 2nd wild card is nice, but a one game playoff is a joke.

Leafs PWN
April 5, 2012, 01:31 PM
Woo opening day for Jays!!

Lets see what they do after that impressive spring training.

Dilscoop
April 5, 2012, 02:12 PM
rename the thread title please.

Also, instead of opening a new thread every season, can we just have 1 dedicated thread for NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA and other crap? If yes, please merge the old seasons with it.

Dilscoop
April 5, 2012, 07:52 PM
Hey look! Those BJ's finally did something. Record breaking longest season opener.

Leafs PWN
April 5, 2012, 11:54 PM
One of the best games I have ever seen. Had a bit of everything.

nycpro96
April 7, 2012, 11:22 AM
Johan's back :D

Leafs PWN
April 18, 2012, 03:00 AM
LOL RedSox

Everyone except Luchino knew Valentine would be the worst man for the job

So much joy in watching them crash and burn

Ajfar
June 2, 2012, 04:26 PM
Is getting a No Hitter in baseball same as getting a 10 wicket haul in cricket? Seems like its a huge deal. Johan sentana's name is all over the place

Leafs PWN
June 25, 2012, 02:32 PM
Is getting a No Hitter in baseball same as getting a 10 wicket haul in cricket? Seems like its a huge deal. Johan sentana's name is all over the place

Consdiering how there has ever been only one 10 wicket innings, while there are multiple no hitters a season, I don't think they're on the same level.

No hitter is more like like 7 wickets in an innings.

Jay's now down from a 5 man rotation to basically 2 man rotation. Injuries have all but destroyed playoff hopes this season.

Rommel
June 27, 2012, 12:23 AM
Braves have been kinda iffy so far, but are only 3.5 games out of first. Traditionally, as the weather heats up, so do the Braves, and it is supposed to reach triple digits this weekend. The Braves welcome the first place Nationals to Atlanta on Friday and I'll be at Turner field, so pumped!

Leafs PWN
July 3, 2012, 12:20 PM
Cliff Lee is 0-5. His ERA is 4.13, which isn't even that bad.

LOL Philly offence.

Beamer
July 3, 2012, 01:17 PM
How bout dem Buccos!!! Something I haven't said in twenty years !!lol

Leafs PWN
July 5, 2012, 12:30 PM
Cliff Lee finally gets a win.

Dilscoop
July 18, 2012, 12:43 AM
Got Melk!! Hope that dude stays with the SFG

Leafs PWN
August 1, 2012, 09:40 AM
Surprised to see Han Ram got traded for scraps. Guess they finally grew tired of his man child personality.

Dilscoop
October 11, 2012, 05:36 PM
Mofreaking Giants! Down 2, then winning 3 in a row away. #Believe

Dilscoop
October 12, 2012, 11:28 PM
Props to this new playoffs format! Holllyy**** crazy game 5s every where!

Dilscoop
October 12, 2012, 11:51 PM
Giants - Yankees world series.

Dilscoop
October 29, 2012, 10:58 PM
San Francisco GIANTS!!!! Ahh! So good! Down 0-3 in LDS, then 1-3 in LCS and BOOM win the World Series. Winning 6 eliminator games in row, and then sweeping a team that swept the damn Yankees! EffYA! BELIEVE.

I always relate the current Giants and the Niners with BD team. From getting overlooked by East Coast biased ESPN and National TVs to stadium floodlight trouble, there are lot of similarities. They are not the most explosive teams, not loaded with superstars, overpaid rednecks, but they get it done, by playing their own brand of Baseball/Football. All those AL teams are HR team, Giants aren't. All those east coast hos are offensive teams, 49ers aren't. Both of these teams are all about defense, and grinding. Tigers couldn't win because they are HR team. They can't play any other way. SFG pitching unit allows the least amount of HRs.

Next time some of these "experts" from Aus/Eng/SA talk about how team should start 3 fast bowlers can stuff it. BD should play 8 SLA if that's what they want to do. SLA is our identity, and that's how it should be.

Only big difference is, SFG believe. They are determined. 2010 and 2012, same story. BD lack that self-belief. They also lack a manager/head coach like Bruce Bochy and Jim harbaugh, who can bring out those self-belief and play their own brand of game.

Buster Posey and Shakib al Hasan.

Leafs PWN
November 22, 2012, 02:01 AM
Watch out for dem Jays

Leafs PWN
December 19, 2012, 12:03 AM
Dickey
JJ
Buehrle
Morrow
Romero

What a rotation :D

MyRoom
December 19, 2012, 02:22 PM
American sports are boring and unpopular.

Bancan
December 21, 2012, 03:38 AM
American sports are boring and unpopular.

Then dont comment here? Was anyone soliciting for your opinion? Kdpp.
----

Vegas says Blue Jays have the best odds to win the world series. Really excited for a T.O team to finally compete.

Leafs PWN
January 16, 2013, 02:32 PM
Then dont comment here? Was anyone soliciting for your opinion? Kdpp.
----

Vegas says Blue Jays have the best odds to win the world series. Really excited for a T.O team to finally compete.

Don't forget the Argos :lol:.

They did win though, so YAY!