PDA

View Full Version : Celebration Thread: Congratulations Tigers_Eye

Zunaid
April 7, 2011, 01:01 AM
Tigers_eye/Mijan/Mijan Bhai is now the proud father of a baby girl! Congratulations! As the father of a daughter (now a teenager), all I can say that you are now embarking on a wonderful journey of love and discover. Also get the shot-gun for the time she starts dating. Keep it in plain sight as you talk to the prospective suitors.

Zeeshan
April 7, 2011, 01:02 AM
Congrats Mijan bhai. :)

munnabhai
April 7, 2011, 01:05 AM
Congrats bro, baby looks like an angel. :)

Alchemist
April 7, 2011, 01:07 AM
Congratulations again. May Allah bless her.

kalpurush
April 7, 2011, 01:08 AM
Congrats Mijan bhai. Lucky you I must say. All the best:)

kalpurush
April 7, 2011, 01:08 AM
Thank you Zunaid bhai for the thread.:notworthy:

Tigers_eye
April 7, 2011, 01:09 AM
Ato fast Doc. Alhamdulillah.

shokol'er dowa parthi.

Ki dowa korben tao bolay dei...

Meye jano cricket bhalo basey. cricket player na. ..... j/k.

"May she establish prayers, have patience, be loved, and have bounties so that she can be grateful."

One World
Congratz!

Is the new born also 25?

Murad
Congrats Mijan bhai. Girls bring more happinesses in the house. I'm not married yet but I know :)

Best wishes for you, babhi and Umaiza :)

bujhee kom
April 7, 2011, 01:10 AM
Congratas Muchas boro dada bhai Tigers_eye Mijan bhaijaan salaaM, salaam!

The baby looks beautiful and she looks very nice mottoo baby!!! I love her! She is like my baby cats!! I am a proud uncle! We are all proud uncles here in BC and Fufus as well! Ohho very nice babY!

Rabz
April 7, 2011, 01:11 AM
Alhamdullillah !!!
Congratulations Mijan bhai !!
May Allah keep the mother, the new born, yourself and the whole family safe and sound.
May Allah give them a good health.

Javed bhai, misti pathan....

Isnaad
April 7, 2011, 01:13 AM
Congratz! Bhaia!

bujhee kom
April 7, 2011, 01:18 AM
Thank you Boss Dr Zed chacha for this wonderful thread!

Rabz, ami tow mishtir dukaney aishey mishtir kg-proti daam deikha ektu chupshaia gesi khub bheba-chekha kheye gelaam kintoo dada!!....

al Furqaan
April 7, 2011, 01:21 AM
congratulations...first child? whats the picchi's name?

will she be creating an account on BC in the coming days with the nick "kitten's_eye"?

magic boy
April 7, 2011, 01:23 AM
MashAllah..she is looking beautiful.
"May she establish prayers, have patience, be loved, and have bounties so that she can be grateful."
Congratulation bhaia

bujhee kom
April 7, 2011, 01:26 AM
Ji dada, Tigers_eye dada, ekhon please amader notun projonmer future babas/amader youth, playaz, young blad-der boloon apni amader ki kora uchit, ebong ki kora naa uchit/ki khawa uchit, etc. etc. in order to be a succesful good father like yourself! Please khuley bolun dada! Amra apnar kaach theke shikhtey chai! Should we take vitamins, what kind? Should we workout like you? please tell us!

al-Sagar
April 7, 2011, 01:28 AM
comgratz .....

Tigers_eye
April 7, 2011, 01:30 AM
congratulations...first child? whats the picchi's name?

will she be creating an account on BC in the coming days with the nick "kitten's_eye"?
Second one bro. The first one is 7 year old boy soon to be 8. :)

She is too pakku (jhuna jarey boley). nakey dori diya polapain ghuraibey, I can already tell.

F6_Turbo
April 7, 2011, 01:33 AM
Not sure about what the norm is on here...but we have rules in my circle when it comes to newborns.

Where are the pics? :)

Congratulations!

Tigers_eye
April 7, 2011, 01:33 AM
Rabz, Isnaad, Magic Boy, leg stump ( I mean off stump), Turbo and everyone else... Thank you very much.

For those in future who plan to have babies abroad: Rule #1: You must have Mother-in-law present. That would allow you to post at BC even at 1:33am in the morning. :)

ahnaf
April 7, 2011, 01:41 AM
Second one bro. The first one is 7 year old boy soon to be 8. :)

She is too pakku (jhuna jarey boley). nakey dori diya polapain ghuraibey, I can already tell.

haha.. Anyway.. Congratulation bhaiya.. May allah bless her.. Looking very cute..:)

Baundule
April 7, 2011, 01:46 AM
Congrats, T_E bhai and bhabi. Let the baby be blessed with all the happiness of the world.

bujhee kom
April 7, 2011, 01:52 AM
T_E dada bhai, seriously she is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen! That's one beautiful babY! May Allah bless her! May Allah bless our apa/bhabi! May Allah bless your whole family all your babaies!

Rifat
April 7, 2011, 02:16 AM
SubhanAllah!

awww...man! what a moment this is for you Tiger's_eye bhai!

Congrats! :big_hug:

ammark
April 7, 2011, 03:26 AM
Subhan Allah! Congratulations!

al Furqaan
April 7, 2011, 03:37 AM
Rabz, Isnaad, Magic Boy, leg stump ( I mean off stump), Turbo and everyone else... Thank you very much.

For those in future who plan to have babies abroad: Rule #1: You must have Mother-in-law present. That would allow you to post at BC even at 1:33am in the morning. :)

what do u mean having babies abroad? anpi aar Little Rock ey nai naki?

riajul
April 7, 2011, 07:05 AM
Congrats
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

Tigers_eye
April 7, 2011, 07:10 AM
what do u mean having babies abroad? anpi aar Little Rock ey nai naki?
HHS. Na Little Rock'a asi. kintu BD thekey abroad. Desh'a lok jon'a bhora. Hired help can make it very easy. Especially where C- section involved.
+++
Picture coming soon. kau nojor diba na!! :mad:

cricket_dorshok
April 7, 2011, 07:51 AM
Congrats Mijan bhai and bhabi.

eibar mone hoy apnar boyos ta r theme thaklo na!

roman
April 7, 2011, 07:52 AM
Congrats Mizan Vai. I know how it feels to be a father of a girl coz I just had mine in February. Its truly a blessing from Allah.

Get prepared for many sleepless night :)

MohammedC
April 7, 2011, 08:00 AM
Congrats Mizan Bhai. Now we understand why you have been quite in BC, even during the WC
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

AsifTheManRahman
April 7, 2011, 08:37 AM
Congratulations uncle! Well played, nicely done!
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (1)

Tiger444
April 7, 2011, 09:01 AM
Congrats Mijan bhai. Must be a great feeling. Good luck with everything.

Puck
April 7, 2011, 10:08 AM
Congratulations to you and your girlfriend. Many happy wishes.

Night_wolf
April 7, 2011, 10:20 AM
woohoo!!...congrats congrats congrats!!!

Naimul_Hd
April 7, 2011, 10:25 AM
Congratulations Tigers_Eye bhai ! :)

ialbd
April 7, 2011, 10:55 AM
Alhamdulillah great news Mizan bhai.... congrats. Hope both mother & baby are doing fine.

Nadim
April 7, 2011, 11:01 AM
That's how you do it.....backsmash ( only Chowdhury Jafforullah Sarafat knows wat it means) for :six: on the first delivery TE faced. Congrats:clap:
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)

Ajfar
April 7, 2011, 01:51 PM
Congrats T_E bhai!!!!

Rubu
April 7, 2011, 02:24 PM
Congrats Mijab Bhai.

Beamer
April 7, 2011, 02:31 PM
Congratulations T_E..

cluster11
April 7, 2011, 03:04 PM
Congrats

Tigers_eye
April 7, 2011, 05:05 PM
Congrats Mizan Vai. I know how it feels to be a father of a girl coz I just had mine in February. Its truly a blessing from Allah.

Get prepared for many sleepless night :)
Congrats on your baby!! May she grow to sooth your eyes. Sleepless night occurs because of visiting BC and cricket. Not because of her. :)
+++
HHS Mo. I was too busy with everything else but the baby.
+++
C_D, agey daktam, C_D bhaia (sneho koirey). Tarpor C_D (dosto dosto bhab). ekhon C_D bhai (boro bhai). You get the point.
+++
Cluster: Check mate buddy!!
+++
Beams, Roth is getting married? Ar superbowl nai.
+++
nadim, code PM koiro. ei bar muli dhekhabo.
+++
ATMR, shob'i Allar iccha!!

Purbasha T
April 7, 2011, 06:58 PM
First I thought Tigers_Eye bhai received the Cricket Sage title, Savant or something. But this is real happy occasion.

Congratulationss Tigers_Eye bhai.

InshaAllah she won't be going anywhere near to dating any cricketers. :D

That's how you do it.....backsmash ( only Chowdhury Jafforullah Sarafat knows wat it means) for :six: on the first delivery TE faced. Congrats:clap:
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)

Nadim!!! :-| :lol:

shaad
April 7, 2011, 11:20 PM
Congrats, Miju.

thebest
April 8, 2011, 06:37 AM
Mizan vai,
as a father of a five month daughter I could say enjoy the time. Forget about all the nightmarish talk of sleep deprivation. Let her used to your sleep cycle and you would find that she would adopt it. I am attesting that. In the last five months I lost may be two night's sleep.

Miraz
April 8, 2011, 10:29 AM
Congrats Mijan bhai. It's wonderful time. Enjoy the moments.

The little angel is looking sooooo cute. May Allah bless you all..

BanCricFan
April 8, 2011, 10:36 AM
Congrats Mijan bhai! May Allah raise her amongst the righteous!

auntu
April 8, 2011, 12:32 PM
[বাংলা]মাশা'আল্লাহ। মিজান ভাইকে অনেক অনেক শুভেচ্ছা এবং শুভকামনা।
আল্লাহ'তালা আপনার মেয়েকে এবং তার বাবা-মা কে বরকত দান করেন। দুনিয়ার সমস্ত ভালো এবং আখেরাতের চিরকালীন মঙ্গল কামনায় অভাজন অন্তু। [/বাংলা]

FaHiMa
April 8, 2011, 12:48 PM
Congratulations! :)
Your daughter is adorable!

lamisa
April 9, 2011, 11:05 AM
congratz!!! Mashallah,ur daughter is so adorable. make her sit on ur lap every time u watch cricket so that she grows up to be like me! :D

Nasif
April 9, 2011, 12:41 PM
T_e bhai asked me to post the picture of his bundle of joy

Ajfar
April 9, 2011, 11:30 PM
^ MashAllah. She's adorable!!!

Zeeshan
April 10, 2011, 02:35 AM
ulle baba....ki cute...in the second picture she is making fun of south africans for choking...inthe third one she's pointing at sid and saying lol...and in the first and last one she's repping west side.

bujhee kom
April 10, 2011, 09:31 PM
T_e bhai asked me to post the picture of his bundle of joy

Hahahahah...right Gopal..look at this, in the 2nd pic she is saying, "La la la lalalaa...shut up you fo, I can't understand what is coming out your mouth..la la lalalalaa!"

In the 3rd picture she is saying, "You get Spring Roll with it, no soda for you! Number 4 chicken wings punks! That's it I kick yo *** right now!"

First and last pics she is showing her karate ninja chops!!

Antora
April 11, 2011, 05:20 AM
awwwww what a cute little girl :) I love baby girls coz you can dress them up in pretty pink dresses :P hahaha. Congratualtions :)

Fazal
April 11, 2011, 07:24 AM
Congratulation TE !!!!

A good news at last ....after so many heartache from BD cricket...

SS
April 11, 2011, 08:04 AM
Congrats TE bhai...

Ahsan
April 11, 2011, 01:08 PM
Congrats T_E bhai.

bujhee kom
May 27, 2011, 01:23 PM
The bear is for my bhaitiji...

and the sweets are for BC Kangals in her arrival celebration!!

Sorry T_E dada bhai, it took me so long...I had to save money from the meager allowence I get from my wife to do this...sorry it took so long....I love you and I love my beautiful niece!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3371/3448116597_a15312a9f8.jpg

Rifat
May 27, 2011, 10:36 PM
Tiger'sEye IS THE MAN!!!

He is probably one of those non-mod prominent members with around 16k posts without a warning/violation/infraction...:o SubhanAllah! this tells you he is very professional and a well mannered poster!