PDA

View Full Version : BC Handsome Men's Club

Zeeshan
April 7, 2011, 11:43 AM
Warning: DO NOT POST HERE UNLESS YOU ARE HANDSOME OR CONSIDERED HANDSOME BY PEERS.

This is a thread to share your handsomeness. Feel free to share with us:

What makes you handsome?
What do you do to keep handsome everyday? You know shaving cream, face cream, contacts, eyeliners, etc...
Why did God make you so handsome?
Who do you think is the most handsomest in BC?
How handsome do you consider yourself? Rate from 10 as in Charlie Sheen dna to 0 as in nadim98.
Who is the most handsome man in Bangladesh? In the world?
Post a pic to strengthen your case that you are handsome.

Come'on guys this is not a fun thread. This is a very serious issue. Where's rashed411... I know I saw his avy with camera somewhere...he should be the first one.

roman
April 7, 2011, 12:05 PM
Warning: DO NOT POST HERE UNLESS YOU ARE HANDSOME OR CONSIDERED HANDSOME BY PEERS.

This is a thread to share your handsomeness. Feel free to share with us:

What makes you handsome?
What do you do to keep handsome everyday? You know shaving cream, face cream, contacts, eyeliners, etc...
How handsome do you consider yourself? Rate from 10 as in Charlie Sheen dna to 0 as in nadim98.

Come'on guys this is not a fun thread. This is a very serious issue. Where's rashed411... I know I saw his avy with camera somewhere...he should be the first one.

Where is Acura? He came up with a thread like this too :)

Zeeshan
April 7, 2011, 12:12 PM
Where is Acura? He came up with a thread like this too :)

roman by your avy you don't look handsome to me..you look like a wretched emo cry baby sissy!

roman
April 7, 2011, 12:20 PM
did i even claim myself as one? :-) besides my avy is a symbol of sadness due to 58 and 78..
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

Bancan
April 7, 2011, 12:43 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_4UBGlnv94hw/TS98It1tONI/AAAAAAAAAhY/wWyF8oaT58U/s1600/Martin+Ansin8.jpg

Nafi
April 7, 2011, 01:46 PM
What makes you handsome?

Strong Jaw, thick stylish dark hair, fresh light brown complexion, dark eyes, great smile. Reasonably sized nose.

What do you do to keep handsome everyday? You know shaving cream, face cream, etc...

Keep facial hair neat, stubble never more than 1mm long. Use styling wax and blow dryer to flick up hair. Try to keep skin hydrated with prescription cream.

Tawheed (God's will)

Me by far, have you seen the guys here, there are either old/pot bellied/bald or little skinny kids (or all of them together) I guess there are a couple of other guys that could give me a run for my money, one from UAE forgot his name, and another very vain guy. But the former doesnt seem to post anymore, and the latter isnt a regular poster

8.9-9.7

In Bangladesh, hmm probably Junaid Siddique, in the world hmm Chad Michael Murray

Pm me for my facebook page ;)

Anyways I value my modesty best

Zunaid
April 7, 2011, 06:23 PM
None of you gits belong here:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MyGJXLxtVEo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Zeeshan
April 7, 2011, 06:32 PM
^Or for that matter....in here:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6-0Im0_n4v4" allowfullscreen="" width="480" frameborder="0" height="390"></iframe>

:lol: @ the comment:

hello why is shoiab akhtar coming first´╗┐ whre is shane bond
and brendon mcculum

rockman860 (http://www.youtube.com/user/rockman860) 8 months ago

Purbasha T
April 7, 2011, 06:42 PM
Me meeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Edit: ^ And Shoaib Akhtar used to be handsome...but that's a foregone era!!

Purbasha T
April 7, 2011, 06:45 PM
And ZM, you said only handsome men are allowed here, which means you consider yourself one. So why don't you start the trend by posting a pic of yours and thus gracing the pair of 2cm radius round objects of ours?? :saint:

Isnaad
April 7, 2011, 09:37 PM
How to get a certificate of 'handsome-ness'...? I mean, how can I understand whether I am among these 'shudorshon purush' or not?
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)

Zeeshan
April 7, 2011, 10:07 PM
How to get a certificate of 'handsome-ness'...? I mean, how can I understand whether I am among these 'shudorshon purush' or not?

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)

If you have to ask, then i don't think you are handsome, bro. Try again in next life reincarnated as whirligig beetle.

Zeeshan
April 7, 2011, 10:09 PM
http://www.ehow.com/how_5056569_look-handsome-men.html

Simin2011
April 7, 2011, 10:21 PM
The video is such a waste of time ! LOl ppl find Imran Nazir and Stuart Broad handsome ....

Isnaad
April 7, 2011, 11:21 PM
If you have to ask, then i don't think you are handsome, bro. Try again in next life reincarnated as whirligig beetle.

No problemo..! I am okay with girls (specially the one I am gonna have a crush in the future) considering me as handsome than boys. Lifes good. B)
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)

Nafi
April 8, 2011, 06:09 AM
^Or for that matter....in here:

That was obviously made by a biased pakistani fan, Im sorry but there is no such thing as handsome indian cricket players.

In fact I would say the Bangladesh team has the most good looking players

One World
April 8, 2011, 11:17 AM
Why don't you ask a post-modernist?
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)