PDA

View Full Version : Happy 420!

Zeeshan
April 19, 2011, 08:56 PM
Yup..in Bangladesh it's already past midnight..and here in USA we are almost T minus four hours to 'launch off'...

And as for yours truly...well it's celibacy ftw! Paranoia is not worth it.
As for rest of the BC tokers 'n chokers, enjoy and be safe.

Go Bob Marley!
Go Kemar Roach!
Go Holland cricket team!
Go BCB!
Go Tigers!

=)

Zeeshan
April 19, 2011, 08:59 PM
I was reading a book about Hindu fakirs and ascetics (forgot the title and author..will look for it) and I was stunned (not stoned) to see that all these so called Holy Men had a lamp to puff from. But then again, many native tribes _do_ use this as a form of religious rite and transcendence, however, it may be frowned down upon ethically by Western Judea-Christian-Islamic religions.

iDumb
April 19, 2011, 09:18 PM
its 204 in bangladesh. FAIL!!

Zunaid
April 19, 2011, 09:18 PM
ethically or morally? ethics have nothing to do with toking.

I also recommend you read Carlos Castaneda. Start off with the first, The Teachings of Don Juan: A Yaqui Way of Knowledge.

Zeeshan
April 19, 2011, 09:46 PM
ethically or morally? ethics have nothing to do with toking.

I also recommend you read Carlos Castaneda. Start off with the first, The Teachings of Don Juan: A Yaqui Way of Knowledge.

I once read a smattering of A Separate Reality. Found it interesting to say the least (and this was in the hey-days of my open-mindedness) . However, in my anthropology course last semester Professor mentioned that because of his writings he was sort of 'disowned' by the academic community under the impression he may be 'kooky' and his ingestion of substances made him less credible (of course Prof. gibed about his claims that 'he thought men could fly' as class laughed). But I heard his books sold like hotcakes...

Now that you mention it Doc, will definitely look into his works.

Zunaid
April 19, 2011, 09:48 PM
His books sold like hash brownies.

Zeeshan
April 19, 2011, 09:53 PM
its 204 in bangladesh. FAIL!!

USA > Pangea

a fortiori > Bangladesh

Isnaad
April 20, 2011, 01:39 AM
Either I am too stupid to understand your words or your words are too sophisticated for 'shadharon jonogon.'
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)

goru
April 20, 2011, 02:02 AM
I wonder what spectacular plans GB has for 11/11/11 ... I guess he's drafted the post already...

Zunaid
April 20, 2011, 02:09 AM
I wonder what spectacular plans GB has for 11/11/11 ... I guess he's drafted the post already...

You will make him suffer Y2K problems by using two digits for the year.

bujhee kom
April 20, 2011, 02:13 AM
Duuuuudde! It took me waayy too many times to log in ...I kept messing up.

auntu
April 20, 2011, 08:26 AM
What is going on here? !!!

Bancan
April 20, 2011, 09:36 AM

Everyone gets high on April 20th on good old marijuana.

Zeeshan
April 20, 2011, 05:12 PM
Duuuuudde! It took me waayy too many times to log in ...I kept messing up.

keno go dada? tumi ki modhyakorshon-bong e dub diyecho naki? E-)

RazabQ
April 20, 2011, 05:59 PM
I wonder what spectacular plans GB has for 11/11/11 ... I guess he's drafted the post already...Why to celebrate my jonomdin of course!

bujhee kom
April 20, 2011, 06:00 PM
Either I am too stupid to understand your words or your words are too sophisticated for 'shadharon jonogon.'
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)

Isnaad, Auntu leave this thread quickly...your ammas and abbas will be very upset....Gopal is a ganjakhore and I suspect this thread is about ganja.:clap::applause:

Antora
April 22, 2011, 08:50 PM
I'm confused :|

Bancan
April 22, 2011, 09:12 PM
I'm confused :|

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/420_(cannabis_culture)

AhmedN
April 24, 2011, 02:26 PM
When I saw the thread title, I thought this is the summation of your life.
Then I thought it is a deliberate cheat in precision insertion(with your already decayed puberty) to satisfy A and B.

Antora
April 24, 2011, 07:12 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/420_(cannabis_culture)

oh...