View Full Version : What are those?

April 25, 2011, 12:15 PM
This thread is for all the random questions on random stuff. ie. If you've seen a player with a weird sunglasses/shoes on, and you wanna know the name/brand of it, post a pic and ask here.

- Last year KP started to wear these weird shades, and I really wanted to know what they were called. When Ban toured Eng, Shakib picked up one for himself. It was killing me. After a while I figured out which brand they were. They were Oakley's, style: Jawbones!

Now I have a question about something else. It's been bugging me for a while.


What you call those? Where can you get them? It looks like one of those medical bandages, but it's not. Any ideas?

April 25, 2011, 05:18 PM
Sock Arm Bandage.

/Threadclosed. :p

April 25, 2011, 05:44 PM

Don't you have any qs?

Sock Arm Bandage.

oh that's what it's called? :facepalm: /Obvious Fail.

I could just get one of those basketball arms then. But then again, they are not exactly the same thing. Where can I get some exactly like those?


http://www.instructables.com/id/Sock-Arm-Bandage/ << lol

April 26, 2011, 12:10 AM
To those who were wondering about "Rubel's" Shoes.



You'd have to be a really good bowler to buy those, otherwise, it's a waste.

April 28, 2011, 02:05 PM
Okay, can't find them at BIG 5 or Rite Aid!!