PDA

View Full Version : Real Madrid vs Barcelona|| Champions League Semi-final 2011 - Matches Talk

ahnaf
April 25, 2011, 11:57 PM
Match Preview:
El Clasico.
Champions
League Semi-final.
Santiago Bernabeu.
Do I need
to say anymore? The whole football universe will watch with hypnotic fixation the action that is about to unfold over the two legs between these two giants of the game..
Real Madrid and Barcelona have contested two Clasicos over the past ten days but neither can come close to the gravitas of the game on Wednesday night as the two sides fight for a place in the final at Wembley..
The La Liga game last weekend ended in a 1-1 draw while the Copa Del
Rey final went Madrid's way after a dramatic extra-time goal by Cristiano Ronaldo.
The last time these two sides contested a Champions League
semi-final was in 2002,
when Real Madrid beat Barca 3-1 on aggregate to make it to the final at Glasgow,
where Zinedine Zidane scored an iconic goal to dispatch Bayer
Leverkusen and help Madrid win their record 9th European Cup..

Full Story here>>> (http://www.thesportscampus.com/2011042411947/european-news/uefa-champions-league-preview-real-madrid-vs-barcelona)

Hala Madrid :D

_Rafi_
April 26, 2011, 02:55 AM
The thread title should be changed to El Pathetico: Madrid's Rugby Vs Barca's tiki taka!
Madrid dont have to prove again and again that they were Franco's friend. Pathetic football.

_Rafi_
April 27, 2011, 01:02 PM
45 minutes to go!

_Rafi_
April 27, 2011, 01:47 PM
Match starts...

_Rafi_
April 27, 2011, 02:07 PM
20 minutes! No goal yet!
Barca dominates the possession.

Habib
April 27, 2011, 02:10 PM
Go Barca! Demolish those Madrid pretenders!

_Rafi_
April 27, 2011, 02:24 PM
Heat moments! :-)

_Rafi_
April 27, 2011, 02:31 PM
Some red card coming up. Its too hot atm.

_Rafi_
April 27, 2011, 02:33 PM
Half time but still no goal. 2nd half going to be a interesting one.

Sohel
April 27, 2011, 02:34 PM
Ishtil jiru-jiru.

_Rafi_
April 27, 2011, 03:00 PM
Ramos got yellow. He will miss next match.

_Rafi_
April 27, 2011, 03:06 PM
Pepe Red card! :-)

_Rafi_
April 27, 2011, 03:10 PM
Now Mou out of side line. Well was he drunk? He gave some drunk look to the ref.
Hhs!

_Rafi_
April 27, 2011, 03:13 PM
What a miss by Pedro!

Jonas
April 27, 2011, 03:15 PM
What a pathetic playacting from Dani Alves and other Barca players. Just like Busquets did last year against Inter.

Jonas
April 27, 2011, 03:20 PM
Jimmy Anderson on Twitter:
"I thought Alves almost lost a leg the way he went down. Stretchered off. Ten seconds later sprinting down the wing. It's just wrong."

_Rafi_
April 27, 2011, 03:24 PM
Messi! My man! Goal!

_Rafi_
April 27, 2011, 03:29 PM
I was talking with my friend about Pedro to be replaced with Afelley. Then Pedro got injured, changed and Afelley got the chance to set the goal for Messi.

_Rafi_
April 27, 2011, 03:33 PM
Wonder goal from Messi. Absolutely brilliant play to get his second.
The legend coming to BD soon. Wow!

MohammedC
April 27, 2011, 03:35 PM
Messi is a beast

From a Real Madrid and Brazil Supporter
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

Habib
April 27, 2011, 03:43 PM
Messi is a beast

From a Real Madrid and Brazil Supporter
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

Yeah, a totally wild cat. Maaao.

ialbd
April 27, 2011, 03:48 PM
both the goals were fantastic, messi being the king and a very good assist by Affellay...visca Barca

minus these two brilliance what a crappy game. So much non-football bs going on. I understand the el classico is more than just football, too much pride at stake... but seems like these classicos nowadays can trigger another civil war in spain.

cant wait to play the english teams again (although a lot of work still left to be done in the return leg).... Barca vs ManU/Arsenal is the ultimate classico....if you are just for the football...

_Rafi_
April 27, 2011, 04:00 PM
Surprisingly CR7 didnt lost his calm today. But Ashnaldo was very selfish again.

ialbd
April 27, 2011, 04:09 PM
forgot to add: I thought kaka, benzema, higuain was in good enough form to start.... why didnt Mourinho play them? why take off ozil? why so defensive in front of your home crowd in the first leg (at one point Ronaldo was yelling cuz no one was pushing forward).

"Barca didnt pay the referee, Barca paid Mourinho" seems more believable.... ;)

_Rafi_
April 27, 2011, 04:39 PM
^exactly. Disgracefull tactics from Mou.

ahnaf
April 28, 2011, 02:12 AM
Well played barca.. 2nd goal was something special.. Again mourinho didnot play kaka.. Though he was man of the match of last match before el classico! And why didnt he play higuain? Pathetic team selection.. Pathetic strategy..

Sohel
April 28, 2011, 11:30 AM
"Breaking the Barca code"? Not without Nazi help like the good old days of Franco and his club. Pimp-Soccer to go with all that murder, torture, ethnic cleansing and systematic rape. Not surprising that so many Real supporters come from the country where Razakars with similar history also hail from. Ignorant, dumb, opinionated AND egotistical! GTH Mourons! :lol:

_Rafi_
May 3, 2011, 09:08 AM
2nd leg tonight. Stay awake.
Real has no option but to attack Barca and score atleast 2 goals. No more defensive BS from Mou. And Barca never goes defensive. A real el classico coming up.

_Rafi_
May 3, 2011, 02:24 PM
Casillas doing some serious job. Messi is doing exceptional too. Still no goals.

ialbd
May 3, 2011, 03:53 PM
missed the game today (sort of on purpose)... lets not play Madrid for a while now, not only they played negative football themselves but somehow managed to corrupt Barca on the process... (you do get dirty when you play with dirt).

anyway cant wait for the final.... Barca vs ManU should be a treat to watch.... Wembley here we come ...

_Rafi_
May 4, 2011, 04:24 AM
I respect Mourinho as a coach but I hate to watch his style of football. I hate the Moaninho character of him too. He accused other teams for the things which he has been doing from his birth.
I agree with ialbd vai. Less we play against RM less we get dirty. Atleast while Mou is incharge of RM. Its actually him who brings bad out of Barca.

Sohel
May 4, 2011, 10:25 AM
The Fascist mercenaries got what they deserve ... :lol: