VOTE NDP

Latest National Poll

CONSERVATIVE 36%
New Democratic Party 33%
LIBERAL 19%
GREEN 6%

ammark
May 2, 2011, 12:26 AM
I'm not registered to vote this time. Even if I was my riding would be Oakville, to which I have almost no ties. I'd probably vote NDP though.

Zeeshan
May 2, 2011, 12:28 AM
http://i479.photobucket.com/albums/rr157/Aldarune/1720Attempting-To-Give-A-Damn20Larg.gif

AsifTheManRahman
May 2, 2011, 12:32 AM
http://i479.photobucket.com/albums/rr157/Aldarune/1720Attempting-To-Give-A-Damn20Larg.gif
That's how the majority of the voting population in Canada feels. Honestly, when life is so good, it doesn't matter who rules the country. Tomayto/Tomaato.

Ajfar
May 2, 2011, 12:56 AM
I hear the only 2 things Canadian people care about are- Ice Hockey and Maple Syrup.

AsifTheManRahman
May 2, 2011, 01:00 AM
^ I hear the only 2 things Canadian people care about are- Ice Hockey and Maple Syrup.
We are actually mounties on horseback getting drunk on Maple Syrup while watching hockey. We also love Tim Hortons. A typical Canadian story: Mom and dad wake up at 6 am, get the kids out of bed, drive them through the snow to hockey practice, making a stop at Tim Hortons on the way. Imagine a bunch of adults socializing over cups of Timmies as the kids knock pucks in the background. That's all Canadians ever do.

AsifTheManRahman
May 2, 2011, 01:04 AM
But of course, we do have the occasional moment of glory with seemingly Eastern European babes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaYqpBTR3SY

Rabz
May 2, 2011, 08:32 AM
So, jitlo keda ?
Dhaner Shish na Nouka ?

Zeeshan
May 2, 2011, 11:59 AM
So who won? :-|

Ajfar
May 2, 2011, 01:35 PM
So, jitlo keda ?
Dhaner Shish na Nouka ?

Langol
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

Bancan
May 2, 2011, 09:40 PM
Conservative majority. First majority government in a long time in Canada. For the first time in history NDP is the official opposition and LIberals are third place. **** just got rocked in Canadian politics.

Rifat
May 2, 2011, 10:23 PM

Aah! the fun things you can do with java and java applets :)

Sohel
May 2, 2011, 10:25 PM
What was the voter turnout?

AsifTheManRahman
May 2, 2011, 10:25 PM
Conservative majority. First majority government in a long time in Canada. For the first time in history NDP is the official opposition and LIberals are third place. **** just got rocked in Canadian politics.
Ignatieff major FAIL!

Bancan
May 2, 2011, 10:31 PM
Canada you disappointed me.

I dont know the voter turnout yet. The poll i worked at had roughly 65 percent.

Sohel
May 2, 2011, 10:32 PM
That's pretty good MashAllah.

Bancan
May 2, 2011, 10:35 PM
So for non Canadians. This will help you understand how impressive NDP did this election. They went from 4th place to second. From 37 seats to 103. Pretty damn impressive.

Sohel
May 2, 2011, 10:42 PM
What was the primary issue behind this upset? Or was it purely negative voting getting the incumbents out?

Anyway, your Cons aren't nearly as crypto-Fascistic as our NeoCons and Tea Party ignorami.

Akib
May 2, 2011, 10:51 PM
NDP surged due to quebec giving up on the bloc, which is awesome news. As for the liberals, I think the NDP surged reduced their votes, however NDP just went from 3rd to 2nd, Liberals went from 1st to 3rd, and Conservatives with little change ended up in first place....

Bancan
May 2, 2011, 10:55 PM
NDP surged due to quebec giving up on the bloc, which is awesome news. As for the liberals, I think the NDP surged reduced their votes, however NDP just went from 3rd to 2nd, Liberals went from 1st to 3rd, and Conservatives with little change ended up in first place....

NDP went from 4th to 2nd.

Rabz
May 3, 2011, 01:05 AM
Not even Langol, it seems like Dari Palla is in power.
That would be scary for us.

ammark
May 3, 2011, 01:56 AM
another Harper term :facepalm:

Ashraf-FTP
May 3, 2011, 06:41 PM
GOD save us. Harper... I was praying so much for it to not be a majority. Dayyum, Harper would have surely resigned had it not been a majority. I have nothing against the conservatives, but Harper is just not a leader. I sorta thought the conservatives were gonna win, but just hoped they didnt get a majority =/ This seriously sucks now...

ialbd
May 3, 2011, 07:33 PM
^^^ Yea I was hoping for that too, Harper would have resigned if it wasnt majority. Now we are stuck with Harper for 4 years (or 5?) with a majority government..... :(

liberal eto baje korbe bujhinai.... Ignatieff is to be blamed for calling the election in the wrong time. Only positive thing out of this, NDP as the new main opposition & the bloc wiped out (almost) ...

NoName
May 3, 2011, 09:47 PM
I'd take Harper over Ignatieff anyday.

Ashraf-FTP
May 4, 2011, 07:41 PM
^^ lol, really? I understand Ignatieff isnt a great leader, but he is far smarter than Harper. Harper is just not the type of person to lead a country. He has too many personal issues and grudges.

And I dont think Ignatieff is to be blamed here. The conservatives propaganda worked perfect against Liberals and Ignatieff. But I was hoping Canadians would be more responsible than that, really.