PDA

View Full Version : Make Your OWN Legendary Quote!

Dilscoop
May 5, 2011, 04:25 PM
Please nothing emo, or religious, or other serious stuff. Keep it nonsense and the make it deep and thoughtful. Make it LEGEND...(wait for it) DARY! Write as if you are high on weed (or just get high)!

I just came up with one, it struck me randomly. It's really deep if you think about it, long and hard.

"Every mademoiselle possess a cryptic slutyness domesticated, in authority intrinsically. Those shalt shine who show, those shalt agonize who shy and preserve."

Zeeshan
May 5, 2011, 07:53 PM
"I can divide by zero, slamdunk a cube root, suplex a differential equation and then piledrive a periodic table of elements - WHILE blindfolded, wasted and simultaneously fornicating with Dilscoop's girl."
-Z

Nafi
May 5, 2011, 07:59 PM
" - WHILE blindfolded, wasted and simultaneously fornicating with Dilscoop's girl."
-Z.

Technically that would be adultery, but kudos. ^_^
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)

Night_wolf
May 5, 2011, 10:40 PM
Nobody dies virgin,life ****s all

Bancan
May 5, 2011, 10:45 PM
Nobody dies virgin,life ****s all

Unfortunately this quote is not new.

Night_wolf
May 5, 2011, 10:54 PM
^i know..liked that quote..was in my sig but got removed..so thought share this here:)

Isnaad
May 5, 2011, 11:11 PM
My own quote-
1. A compass leads a person towards his destination and religion leads a person towards his destiny.
2. Your expression is the virtual image of your heart.

bujhee kom
May 5, 2011, 11:29 PM
^i know..liked that quote..was in my sig but got removed..so thought share this here:)

the eyes tell everything ...Hello Adnan bhai!! Whhooaa! Is that you in your avatar picture? Holyu big ears!! What's up bro!! Are you missing a tooth bro? Very interesting face,l is that real or a photoshopped bro?, loved it!

Night_wolf
May 5, 2011, 11:31 PM
^tribute to SRK!

bujhee kom
May 5, 2011, 11:34 PM
Hhahahaahh....very nice job there Night_wolf!! Eta ke dekhe money hocche 40% SRK ar 30% pahari Chagol ar 30% Elf...hahahhah!

Night_wolf
May 5, 2011, 11:38 PM
pahari chagol!!!...looool!!!!

Dilscoop
May 6, 2011, 12:10 PM
So, so far besides ZeeshanM, no one else got the point of this thread... Nice, just great...

N_W, make your OWN quote. I even capitalized it, "OWN".
Isnaaaaad, you specifically killed the rules, your's is both EMO, and RELIGIOUS.

Did you guys even read the first post? :facepalm:

Haru-party
May 6, 2011, 12:25 PM
There is a little diffrence between a stupid and an oversmart ( such as dilu) and i prefer the 1st one.

we all are alone. alone in mother's womb, alone in grave. and in our lifetime we act like not to be......

weed can take u high......yes up there.

Dilscoop
May 6, 2011, 12:46 PM
:yawn:

you fail too. 2nd line..? really? Other 2 doesn't even make sense

Haru-party
May 6, 2011, 01:11 PM
:yawn:

you fail too. 2nd line..? really? Other 2 doesn't even make sense

sorry m8.....quotes from a high school drop out is too deep for u :P

rashed411
May 6, 2011, 07:32 PM
"follow your dream, don't chase it" -Rashed

Night_wolf
May 6, 2011, 11:37 PM
Everything is a fail for Dilscoop

Haru-party
May 7, 2011, 04:13 AM

i dont know why this guy always whins like a school girl....ridiculous. but i like his english though.

Dilscoop
May 7, 2011, 01:21 PM

If you'd learn how to read and follow what the thread asks you to do, you wouldn't be a fail. /:)

Dilscoop
May 7, 2011, 01:33 PM
sorry m8.....quotes from a high school drop out is too deep for u :P
you're a high school drop out? Umm.. ok thanks .. thank you for sharing... I guess .. (random :rolleyes:)

i dont know why this guy always whins like a school girl....ridiculous. but i like his english though.

Really? Personal comments? eh, Who am I kidding, don't expect any better from a HS D.O.

Wait, is this about Laden thread? What's wrong with every other dude in this forum? They always drag one thread's spite in some other thread. Stop being such a Roqibul Hasan, and stop holding grudges. It's a freaking forum!!

That thread is LOCKED, get over it! And stop going off topic on my thread.

Haru-party
May 7, 2011, 03:50 PM
you're a high school drop out? Umm.. ok thanks .. thank you for sharing... I guess .. (random :rolleyes:)

Really? Personal comments? eh, Who am I kidding, don't expect any better from a HS D.O.

Wait, is this about Laden thread? What's wrong with every other dude in this forum? They always drag one thread's spite in some other thread. Stop being such a Roqibul Hasan, and stop holding grudges. It's a freaking forum!!

That thread is LOCKED, get over it! And stop going off topic on my thread.

i tried to contribute in your thread and i tried my best. but u just dont know how to appriciate ppl. that is why everyone seems like a H. S. D. O to u. i didnt like ur quote but i didnt comment. we are not legends that we can make legendary comments. ur comment is ok to u and my comment is ok to me

Rifat
May 7, 2011, 04:44 PM
I learned another acronym frm BanglaCricket Today:

HSDO -High School Drop Out

:floor:

about legendary quotes: if you follow BC member "Orpheus"/"iDumb" he has many legendary quotes, i think he can make it to comedy central with his mad rated R+ comedy skill.

Zeeshan
May 7, 2011, 05:01 PM
i tried to contribute in your thread and i tried my best. but u just dont know how to appriciate ppl. that is why everyone seems like a H. S. D. O to u. i didnt like ur quote but i didnt comment. we are not legends that we can make legendary comments. ur comment is ok to u and my comment is ok to me

i think dillu got served

Dilscoop
May 7, 2011, 05:49 PM

Lets get one thing clear, I did NOT call you a high school drop out or anyone for that matter. You brought that out on your own. So > that is why everyone seems like a H. S. D. O to u. < is invalid.

And go watch HIMYM

Bancan
May 7, 2011, 06:44 PM
This thread sucks.

Dilscoop
May 7, 2011, 07:13 PM
This thread sucks.

lol screw you BANFAN

Zeeshan
May 7, 2011, 07:19 PM
lol screw you BANFAN

Trust me. He DOES NOT like that. Last time Rommel got slammed for confusing him with Beamer.

Night_wolf
May 7, 2011, 07:51 PM
lol screw you BANFAN

fail..thats Bancan

Ajfar
May 7, 2011, 09:47 PM
^ oh snap somebody just 'fail' dilscoop in his own thread. ekhon tow aro chetbe.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

Rifat
May 7, 2011, 11:41 PM
I might get banned for this X-rated joke but here goes:

"some men don't use their brain to think, they follow their D**k."

Dilscoop
May 8, 2011, 02:08 AM
^ Although you are on the right track, but that's not your own though.

fail..thats Bancan
Wow! dude, you are a real genius. You shouldn't even be at school

:facepalm: lol, it's not even funny anymore. :smh: Once again, only Zee got it.

(oh btw, I wanna see link to that Zee :D)

Dilscoop
May 8, 2011, 02:27 AM
A 2nd way to get an a good OG is to install a cotton swabs right through your ears and surfing on those joy power inside your ears and mingling and scuffing on your cotton flake back and forth.

(that was horrible!)

Zeeshan
May 8, 2011, 02:29 AM
Welcome to BC, where posts don't count, and everyone's a winner.

Dilscoop
May 8, 2011, 02:33 AM
^^ Khekhez

That could also go to "100 things BC" thread.

Isnaad
May 8, 2011, 05:14 AM
So, you take pride of a dilscoop eh? I dont know how to play that shot but I ve my own ways. In life, a 50 can be scored in many ways. U dnt need to play a super scoop or a paddle sweep all the time. Learn to appreciate people's works. It helps. There was nothing Religious or Emo about my quotes. Religion is not always meant as 'dhormo'. Behaviour and etiquettes are considered as Religion as well. Peace.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)

Sohel
May 8, 2011, 05:27 AM
Here's an especially formulaic one:

If you want to bat like Sachin Tendulkar, have Sachin Tendulkar bat like you first.

Haru-party
May 8, 2011, 12:37 PM
^ Although you are on the right track, but that's not your own though.

Wow! dude, you are a real genius. You shouldn't even be at school

:facepalm: lol, it's not even funny anymore. :smh: Once again, only Zee got it.

(oh btw, I wanna see link to that Zee :D)

nice try:rolleyes:

Haru-party
May 8, 2011, 12:41 PM
Lets get one thing clear, I did NOT call you a high school drop out or anyone for that matter. You brought that out on your own. So > that is why everyone seems like a H. S. D. O to u. < is invalid.

And go watch HIMYM

oh god i really prefer a stupid than dillu

bujhee kom
May 9, 2011, 07:57 PM
Khasta Loochi belte bhalo!
Kintoo shobar chaite bhalo "Phawarooti aar Jhola Goor!"

Jhola goor guys!

Yasin.
May 10, 2011, 04:57 AM
Relationships are like chocolates; sweet, but comes with an expiry date.

Emo-much?! Who cares :P

Zeeshan
May 10, 2011, 05:20 AM
Relationships are like whale's stomach...i can never seem to get myself into one. :|

bujhee kom
May 10, 2011, 10:52 AM
Check this out bhais and apus, this is my quote for all of you....

"Relationship is like a fart, it only feels good while it lasts. They both stink once they are over."

Dilscoop
May 10, 2011, 11:58 AM
^ lmao

I could go through B_K's post list and pull out anything with my eyes closed, and it will fit here perfectly.

Banglaguy
May 10, 2011, 12:14 PM
http://sloganmaker.com/
Use this site, it's quite decent.

Yasin.
May 10, 2011, 02:19 PM
I should have never posted that -_-

Yasin.
May 10, 2011, 02:21 PM
Relationships are like whale's stomach...i can never seem to get myself into one. :|

Oh shut up. How many times did you actually try getting yourself in to a whales stomach. Knowing you [through posts only -_-], it would be easier for you to get in to a whales stomach.

Naimul_Hd
May 10, 2011, 10:16 PM
Check this out bhais and apus, this is my quote for all of you....

"Relationship is like a fart, it only feels good while it lasts. They both stink once they are over."

You Boss are true genius !! :notworthy:

asdfjkl
May 17, 2011, 12:10 AM
Man doesn't need more than five minutes

Electrequiem
May 17, 2011, 12:25 AM
Man doesn't need more than five minutes

i need at least 20.

Dilscoop
May 17, 2011, 12:31 AM
^ 20 sec?

Rabz
May 17, 2011, 04:11 AM
This thread, Dilscoop reminding me of "Robin and his cosy corner" .....