PDA

View Full Version : Your mama... (Bengali edition!)

Zeeshan
May 15, 2011, 10:20 PM
Your mama (as in chacha) smells so bad that when he walks into Dublar chor, dry fish files a lawsuit for disturbing the peace.

Zeeshan
May 15, 2011, 10:29 PM
Your mama is so fat that chanachurwalas in Souwardi Uddyan are out of business.

al Furqaan
May 15, 2011, 10:34 PM
your Ammu's so stupid she thought shondesh is a real country.

al Furqaan
May 15, 2011, 10:35 PM
your Ammu's so dumb, she thought "uneesh-beesh" is a real number.

Zeeshan
May 15, 2011, 10:42 PM
Your mama is so filthy that they need biometric protection for Wasa.

Sohel
May 15, 2011, 10:43 PM
Asaad's winning this by a mile so far.

Electrequiem
May 15, 2011, 11:51 PM
Your mama's so dumb she translated chotpoti as "quickie."

Sohel
May 15, 2011, 11:59 PM
Good one T.

iDumb
May 16, 2011, 12:02 AM
Your ammu is so stupid, she injected musoor daeel in her vein to get high.

your ammu is so fat, truck drivers refuse to take her shopping citing 5 ton limit.

iDumb
May 16, 2011, 12:09 AM
your ammu is so hairy, doctors had to use flash lights to find you during labor.

Sohel
May 16, 2011, 12:11 AM
Asaad has competition.

Zunaid
May 16, 2011, 12:17 AM
Asaad has competition.

No. iDumb's one are generic - could be attached to any mama and not specifically deshi mama. Second - he is close to getting slapped with an infraction.

Electrequiem
May 16, 2011, 12:21 AM
your momma's so dirty, her bodna wear's a lab mask.

Sohel
May 16, 2011, 12:23 AM
It's getting gross now.

Zeeshan
May 16, 2011, 12:32 AM
Your mama is so fat that when she appears on Tritiyo Matra she can hold all positions simultaneously.

Sohel
May 16, 2011, 12:36 AM
@Z: the concepts are solid, but the delivery lacks punch.

Electrequiem
May 16, 2011, 12:44 AM
Your momma's so stupid she thinks Sheikh Mujibur Rahman didn't announce Bangladesh's declaration of independence. :P

iDumb
May 16, 2011, 12:45 AM
haha wth?

bte asaad aint no competition for me. My mom cooks better than his mom anyday!! but that shondesh one was good though...respect.

Sohel
May 16, 2011, 12:47 AM
Had to get political eventually.

@T: Pinu (Tareq) & Koko (Arafat) just put you on their $hite list.

Zeeshan
May 16, 2011, 12:49 AM
@Z: the concepts are solid, but the delivery lacks punch.

G-rated environment hinders me. ;)

For instance, I can't say: Your mama is so filthy that government issues RAB to get rid of her ukun in pettycoat... can i?

Zeeshan
May 16, 2011, 12:50 AM
haha wth?

bte asaad aint no competition for me. My mom cooks better than his mom anyday!! but that shondesh one was good though...respect.

Both of his ones were so good that I thought he copied and pasted from some desi sites.

Sohel
May 16, 2011, 12:51 AM
A blast from my past, be inspired:

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OgXkwiM0hIQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cultural Salafism would prevent such things from happening in Bangla, even from the guys at Stoic Bliss.

Zeeshan
May 16, 2011, 01:00 AM
Yo mama is so dumb when Narimela was looking for employees she showed up naked.

Zeeshan
May 16, 2011, 01:08 AM
Yo mama is so dark that her day-off is on Purnima?

Zunaid
May 16, 2011, 01:09 AM
Zee, you are trying too hard. Have to give you an F.

EQ and DumbFart had more promise.

tonoy
May 16, 2011, 01:18 AM
Your mama(uncle) is so fat, that rickshawalas pay him to not ride their rickshaw.

Sohel
May 16, 2011, 01:21 AM
Desperately seeking Asaad to resurrect some genuine wit in here. iDumb's moshur dail one was good.

Zeeshan
May 16, 2011, 01:30 AM
Last one for the night:

Yo mama is so filthy that her 'gaye holud' took place when she fell down the commode.

tonoy
May 16, 2011, 01:32 AM
your mama is such a fob that he actually goes on top of an airplane to find his seat rather than inside the plane.

tonoy
May 16, 2011, 01:33 AM
Last one for the night:

Yo mama is so filthy that her 'gaye holud' took place when she fell down the commode.

That's just nasty bro.

iDumb
May 16, 2011, 01:35 AM

lol :100::clap::clap:

goru
May 16, 2011, 04:41 AM
Your mama's so dumb she translated chotpoti as "quickie."

Last one for the night:

I have to admit I LOL-ed at these.

These are so lame, they could have only come from my head... if not, sue me.

[বাংলা]তোর মা এতই মোটা যে রিকশাওয়ালা উলটা তাকে টাকা দেয় রিকশা থেকে নামার জন্য! (EDIT: doh, just noticed tonoy posted this one already... guess it's generic enough)

তোর মা এতই মোটা যে সে কোরবানির হাটে গেলে দুই মিনিটে বিক্রি হয়ে যায়...

তোর মা এতই মোটা যে সে মিশটির দোকান থেকে বের হলে দোকানদার ঈদ ছাড়াই সবাইকে bonus দিয়ে ফেলে!

তোর মা এতই মোটা যে মানিক মিয়া অ্যাভেন্যু হেটে পাড় হতেই ট্রাফিক জাম লেগে যায়...

তোর মা এতই মোটা যে সে dieting শুরু করলে হাজির বিরিয়ানি বারশিক লোকসান ঘোষনা করে...

তোর মা এতই মোটা যে তার CNG উলটা বাস-কে চ্যাপ্টা দিয়ে দেয়

তোর মা এতই মোটা যে সে ধান্মন্ডি লেক-এ ঝাপ দিলে উত্তরার লোক বলেঃ "আরে... হঠাৎ ব্রিষ্টি?!?!"[/বাংলা]

Sigh... hour wasted on the tube this morning on this...

Rabz
May 16, 2011, 04:56 AM
Some thread !!
Keep it up guys :D

তোর মা এতই মোটা যে সে ধান্মন্ডি লেক-এ ঝাপ দিলে উত্তরার লোক বলেঃ "আরে... হঠাৎ ব্রিষ্টি?!?!"..

Up there with shondesh, quickie and daeel :D

bujhee kom
May 16, 2011, 05:48 AM
Your mama is such a dumb ess your nana must have been a total Bolod to have fathered him!! Stupid your family is stuphid!

bujhee kom
May 16, 2011, 05:51 AM
Your mama is so Dumb, if I wink at your Mami, he giggles and calls me Ei dushtu, kita korish!

Sohel
May 16, 2011, 06:19 AM
[বাংলা]"তোর মা এতই মোটা যে সে ধান্মন্ডি লেক-এ ঝাপ দিলে উত্তরার লোক বলেঃ "আরে... হঠাৎ ব্রিষ্টি?!?!"[/বাংলা]

Great one, Goru.

MohammedC
May 16, 2011, 08:29 AM
I like the Mama as in uncle joke but when its a ma as in mother joke. It really hurts.

BTW I am sorry for whatever I posted in this thread which has been removed.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

Beamer
May 16, 2011, 09:14 AM
You guys are all going to hell..

Beamer
May 16, 2011, 09:15 AM
Yo mama so fat that Rajuk named the street where she lives Elephant Road ?

al Furqaan
May 16, 2011, 09:30 AM
Both of his ones were so good that I thought he copied and pasted from some desi sites.

actually they're both mine, but i had a bit of help with the first one. when i was a kid and used to visit Dhaka, one of servants we had would sometimes entertain us with jokes, poetry, and stories (besides other comical sayings). one of his favorite riddles was "maati chhara desh achhe?" (Is there any nation that posseses no land?). To which of course the answer is "Yes, shondesh."

MohammedC
May 16, 2011, 09:37 AM
I am convinced all of you work for the devil. Like Beamer said you are all going to hell. Just in case you dont know where hell is please dial the hell line on 666

Beamer
May 16, 2011, 10:15 AM
Yo mama so fat she uses 'ek maund dhaner bosta' as her 'kolbalish'.

goru
May 16, 2011, 11:27 AM
I am convinced all of you work for the devil. Like Beamer said you are all going to hell. Just in case you dont know where hell is please dial the hell line on 666

Yo momma so fat that when she went bungee jumping, she ended up going straight to hell.

(disclaimer: not my own joke... just altering a general one to fit purpose)

Banglaguy
May 16, 2011, 11:35 AM
Yo mama so fat, thai botla .

roman
May 16, 2011, 11:37 AM
Yo momma so fat that when she went bungee jumping, she ended up going straight to hell.

Now this is just wrong specially when Mohammed vai was quoted..

MohammedC
May 16, 2011, 11:41 AM

I don't want to spoil this thread. I know where my momma is. Because I visit her after every Jumma prayer.

Why did you quote my post and curse my mum. Why did not you just curse me, you can call me anything you like but please not my mum. At least I can curse you back.

Why Why Why ?

8th of January 2011. I will never forget that day.

roman
May 16, 2011, 11:46 AM
I don't want to spoil this thread. I know where my momma is. Because I visit her after every Jumma prayer.

Why did you quote my post and curse my mum. Why did not you just curse me, you can call me anything you like but please not my mum. At least I can curse you back.

Why Why Why ?

8th of January 2011. I will never forget that day.

take it easy vaia, I am sure Goru didnt know about that...

Rifat
May 16, 2011, 11:47 AM
welcome to a public forum on the internet: where true intention of the messenger/poster is concealed most of the time! I am sure goru didn't mean it against MohammadC bhai's mother. but him quoting MohammadC bhai's post and then replying with a yo mama joke and then.... :sigh:

I hope what I stated is indeed the case!

Isnaad
May 16, 2011, 11:50 AM
Lets not personally attack anyone. Please! Peace.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)

Banglaguy
May 16, 2011, 11:53 AM
This is just a thread intended at an imaginary mother... No one should take it personally

bujhee kom
May 16, 2011, 12:02 PM
Goru mustn't have known MC's mom passed away just a few months back...I know Goru bhai will edit his post! I am so sorry Mo bhai!!

goru
May 16, 2011, 12:02 PM
take it easy vaia, I am sure Goru didnt know about that...

Nope, you are wrong... I carry a database around in my head containing the personal history of every BC member. GB gave me a copy.

Banglaguy
May 16, 2011, 12:03 PM
Don't we all....

bujhee kom
May 16, 2011, 12:11 PM
MohammedC bhai is a son in mourning. A man who lost his mother 4 months ago who loved his mom very dearly. His mother's death caused huge pain for MC and it's only natural that it hurts him very much to see crude jokes associated with the word mom. He is very close to this community, to all of us as we all are to all of us. Just think...we all know what to do.

Electrequiem
May 16, 2011, 12:17 PM
তোর মা এতই মোটা যে ঢালীউড-ও তা-কে reject করসে

Banglaguy
May 16, 2011, 12:20 PM
May Allah grant us Jannah, and may allah ease your burden of such a great loss.

Electrequiem
May 16, 2011, 12:23 PM
তোর মা এতই মোটা যে when she lost 10 pounds, Jafrullah Sharafat said "tora shob joyodhoni kor!"

goru
May 16, 2011, 12:45 PM
MohammedC bhai is a son in mourning. A man who lost his mother 4 months ago who loved his mom very dearly. His mother's death caused huge pain for MC and it's only natural that it hurts him very much to see crude jokes associated with the word mom. He is very close to this community, to all of us as we all are to all of us. Just think...we all know what to do.

Perhaps he should not come into a thread that is obviously gonna be full of yo momma / yo uncle jokes, and then make such tempting posts...

If we have to account for everyone's sensitivites, we'd never get anywhere on here.

Start a dead baby jokes thread and someone who had a miscarriage recently comes in and ruins it...

It is just the Internet, folks.

And MC (since you took it seriously), if it helps... I don't believe in curses or hell, so don't worry too much about it.

Rifat
May 16, 2011, 01:00 PM
This is just a thread intended at an imaginary mother... No one should take it personally

May Allah grant us Jannah, and may allah ease your burden of such a great loss.

POTT :) and Ameen!

POTT stands for Post Of The Thread.

Rifat
May 16, 2011, 01:05 PM

again, another very good post!

I am very bad at mama jokes...not gonna even bother attempting!

Goru initially didn't intend at MohammadC bhai's mother, the fact that he quoted his post made it seem like so.

maybe what should really happen is that he should edit that post and remove the quoted portion of MohammadC bhai.

Bancan
May 16, 2011, 01:12 PM
A mod should take out all the offtopic posts. Can we please get back to the mama jokes.

Banglaguy
May 16, 2011, 01:23 PM
POTT :) and Ameen!

POTT stands for Post Of The Thread.

Thanks man! I mean... My first POTT award! Inshallah, many more to come.

iDumb
May 16, 2011, 02:45 PM
তোর মা এতই মোটা যে when she lost 10 pounds, Jafrullah Sharafat said "tora shob joyodhoni kor!"

shahbash.!!! I bow down sir!! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

al Furqaan
May 16, 2011, 04:32 PM

wow, that was quite poor taste.

Banglaguy
May 16, 2011, 05:01 PM
wow, that was quite poor taste.

Have to agree.

Zeeshan
May 16, 2011, 05:26 PM
I must admit that was quite borderline offensive and in poor taste from goru if it was intentional. There is a difference between coming hard and just being an arse. It's almost as wrong as me quoting goru and saying:

Yo mama uses iPad.... Go figure!

Edit: ...to google "Animal Farm" for sexual therapy.

iDumb
May 16, 2011, 07:29 PM
yo mama is lamee!!

Alchemist
May 16, 2011, 07:30 PM
Call me a 'Noob', 'Snoob', 'Party spoiler' whatever......but I've to say this.......

This is the most stupid thread I've ever seen in BC. Period.

Electrequiem
May 16, 2011, 10:13 PM
Call me a 'Noob', 'Snoob', 'Party spoiler' whatever......but I've to say this.......

You're such a snoob. Man, you're a noob. What a party spoiler you are.

layperson
May 16, 2011, 10:29 PM

best one of the thread by far and then some. ROFLMAO

Ashraf-FTP
May 16, 2011, 10:30 PM

And you are the most... [I really dont want to get banned :-p].

Your mama is so fat, when he went to a Mudir dokan, they shut down right away =D

And comeon guys, I dont think anyone really means it. Get over it, you are not kids, stop fighting like kids then :)

al Furqaan
May 16, 2011, 11:33 PM
the thread was OK, some were perhaps a little sensitive and then there were some downright comments in bad taste.

Sohel
May 16, 2011, 11:47 PM
[বাংলা]তোর মা এতই মোটা যে[/বাংলা] she alone put Biggest Loser (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biggest_Loser) out of business.

T's getting it done for sure. Asaad needs to post a few ASAP.

Dilscoop
May 17, 2011, 01:02 AM
Your mama is SO FAT that Hasina has to call Hartal just so she can walk on the street.

Dilscoop
May 17, 2011, 01:04 AM
I thought S_NR couldn't get anymore confusing. Now he is pulling out nicks even for BC users.

Sohel
May 17, 2011, 01:10 AM
[বাংলা]তোর মা এতই মোটা যে[/বাংলা] she lost a 100 pounds only to look fatter.

Dilscoop
May 17, 2011, 01:15 AM
http://mef55.zandalea.biz/Icons/Icons%20N-R/nerd.gif Actually that's not mathematically, physically, practically possible. /nerd-alert

goru
May 17, 2011, 01:32 AM
[বাংলা]তোর মা এতই মোটা যে[/বাংলা] she alone put Biggest Loser (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biggest_Loser) out of business.

[বাংলা]তোর মা এতই মোটা যে[/বাংলা] she lost a 100 pounds only to look fatter.

I don't think "Bengali edition" means just translate "yo momma so fat that" to Bangla. You gotta Bangla-fy the rest of the joke (not just translate). These don't count.

goru
May 17, 2011, 01:42 AM
There is a difference between coming hard and just being an arse. It's almost as wrong as me quoting goru and saying:

Yo mama uses iPad.... Go figure!

How dare you make jokes about my momma's sanitary habits?!?! I mean, why couldn't you have just have insulted me instead? I even suffer from incontinence and all, so it works... but not my momma!!! Leave my momma alone!

Zeeshan
May 17, 2011, 01:56 AM
^goru is right. Fail Sohelda!

[বাংলা]তোর মা এতই মুটি যে ছোটকালেই তার মা সিদ্দিকা কবিরের বই পরে ঘুম পারাতো।
তোর মা এতই কুৎসিত যে হূজূররা পশ্চিম বাদ দিয়ে অন্যদিকে ফিরে নামায পরে।
তোর মা এতই মুটি যে ঘুরায়ে চর মারতে গিয়ে বেটির হার্টএটাক হয়।
তোর মা এতই গাধা যে 'ছুটির দিন' পত্রিকাকে মনে করে তার আত্নজীবনী।
তোর মা এতই মুটি যে চাঁদে গেলেও তার ওজন কমে না।
তোর মা এতই মোটা যে সে অর্ধেক পাকিস্তানি।
তোর মা এতই মোটা যে সে ঈদের সালামি নিতে লোক ভারা করে। [/বাংলা]

Excuse the spellings.

Dilscoop
May 17, 2011, 02:18 AM
2nd to last. That's just R&R. random and raciest ...

Beamer
May 17, 2011, 11:15 AM

Excuse the spellings.

Ha ha...bravo..Loved the fifth one. BTW, ektu banglay likhey dao amar gula.

tor ma atoi muti jey baire jete holey rickshaw na deke thelagari daka lagey.
tor ma atoi muti jey ghor er fan chalalei shara shohorey load shedding shuru hoy.
tor ma atoi khay jey durbhikko eratey shara desher manush ek mash roza rakhey.
tor ma atoi muti jey hachhi diley kalboishaki shob tochnoch koira dey.
tor ma atoi kalo jey orey kala jor porjonto bhoy pay.
tor ma atoi muti jey Ganga e neme pani khawa matro nodita Buriganga hoye gelo.

al Furqaan
May 17, 2011, 12:32 PM

T's getting it done for sure. Asaad needs to post a few ASAP.

your mama is so dumb i saw her slaughtering ginger cuz she thought it was Eid ul Adha

your mama is so dumb, she chained her cell phone down cuz the man at the store said it was a mobile.

goru
May 17, 2011, 02:06 PM

Yo momma so fat that when she gets her period, she bleeds gravy.

(again, not my own)

Banglaguy
May 17, 2011, 03:12 PM
Yo momma so fat she's known as the million pound roll over

iDumb
May 17, 2011, 04:12 PM

Excuse the spellings.

I hereby officially declare you the funniest genius of BC. I am very impressed. And I don't get impressed so easily.

simon
May 17, 2011, 05:45 PM
your mama is so backdated that she considers anyone who hasn't completed Masters as "Murkho".

Electrequiem
May 17, 2011, 09:22 PM
তোর মা এতই মোটা যে সে যখন মহাখালি-তে move করসে, সরকার এলাকা-র নাম বদল-করে "মহাভর্তি" রাখসে।

Sohel
May 17, 2011, 10:46 PM
Another good one T!

Electrequiem
May 19, 2011, 03:03 PM
Haha, thanks Sohel bhai.

Zee, the Siddika Kabir one was great!

kawser
May 19, 2011, 09:56 PM
now read it with original ya mama bit.....
tor ma etoooo muti ( kotto mutiii )
tor ma eto muti, dekhle mone hoy asta shal gacher khuti,
ribena ar frooty......khay khali, hashle kape pura noakhali,
pore charkona jama ar fita chara juta, rickshaw lage ekta but rickshawala duita.
1kg torkari ar 2kg chaler vat
nam tar sokhina but on top of all that............
tor mayere dekhle pichchi hannan koy maf koira den khalamma
( tor mayere dekhle pichchi hannan koy maf koira den khalamma)
i said....tor mayere dekhle pichchi hannan koy maf koira den khalammaaaaa