PDA

View Full Version : [Humor]Banglaguy is taking over BanglaCricket :)

RazabQ
May 16, 2011, 03:21 PM
Sohel and other prolific posters better watch out ... He's coming to get ya!

-- Very much as myself

Dilscoop
May 16, 2011, 03:47 PM
I've seen Lamisa do that too few of times last week. Hers were worse (-- is that the correct word?) But she is far from "taking over"....

But what I find funny is the fact that most often in BC you have to include the word "HUMOR" on the thread title. And I can see why. I've seen many, many n00bs failed see the joke, the humor many, many times (excluding the fact that sometimes it's truly not funny at all) and argue like a cow. And that gave birth to another group in BC, what I like to call the "Noobism Group" [relate to the word orgasm and girls (I can see a horrible joke coming out of this line now, shouldn't have used this analogy!)] who fakes being a Noob. And that gets even more annoying, because then the real Noobs start going nuts, "Hey he is just joking! Chill out NOOB!"

RazabQ
May 16, 2011, 03:53 PM
@scoop. The word you were looking looking for is "worse" and you'd not need an apostrophe in Hers. You are right, I felt I had to put Humor to prevent someone going "why are we kicking out Z bhai, Reverse_Swing" type of responses.

ialbd
May 16, 2011, 03:59 PM
wait till banglaguy hones up his bangla skills from the other thread.... ;)

Banglaguy
May 16, 2011, 04:11 PM
Lol, guys, I can read bengali, I'm just not as fluent as you!
And do you know how distracting BC is, I have an exam tomorrow, and yet, I'm on this... I guess anyone who post's out of match time is a true fan.

Banglaguy
May 16, 2011, 04:12 PM
I mean, I think I have posted like 100 times in the past 3 days...

iDumb
May 16, 2011, 06:32 PM
razab bhai were you able to fix your computer problem?

AsifTheManRahman
May 16, 2011, 06:48 PM
But what I find funny is the fact that most often in BC you have to include the word "HUMOR" on the thread title. And I can see why. I've seen many, many n00bs failed see the joke, the humor many, many times
The rate of degradation of the yo mama thread is proof of how bad the Bangladeshi sense of humor is.

MohammedC
May 16, 2011, 07:10 PM
Sorry that was my fault for spoiling that thread. I had no problem until one of my post was quoted then the joke was told which I found inappropriate. I apologise to all of you for spoiling the fun. I do have sense of humour somewhere but that I just could not tolerate.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

AsifTheManRahman
May 16, 2011, 08:17 PM
Mohammed bhai, I wasn't taking sides. I was just making a general observation and not pointing fingers at individuals. I understand your sentiments and where you're coming from.

PS: Now this thread has lost its humor too. :P

iDumb
May 16, 2011, 08:27 PM
PS: Now this thread has lost its humor too. :P

this thread was funny?

Zunaid
May 16, 2011, 09:06 PM
this thread was funny?

Only to Razab.

Zeeshan
May 16, 2011, 10:33 PM
Only to Razab.

Not if you know where to look. Hint: Search toolbar.

http://i877.photobucket.com/albums/ab334/omega741/banglaguy-takes-over.jpg

Dilscoop
May 16, 2011, 10:37 PM
LOL you jukaas

Sohel
May 17, 2011, 12:59 AM
I'm a "has-been". Nadster is the man now and I'm sure he has nothing to worry about yet.

Banglaguy
May 17, 2011, 11:07 AM
this thread was funny?

I found it funny... :)

Rifat
May 17, 2011, 07:06 PM
it is only a natural thing a BanglaGuy would "take over" BanglaCricketdot.com(eventualy)...we can't let some EnglishGuy, ChinaGuy, TurkishGuy, or AmericanGuy to take over BanglaCricket, right?

kudos to you Banglaguy, keep on learning. as surprising as it may seem to you, People learn a lot of things in BanglaCricket. sometimes it is time well spent :).

AsifTheManRahman
May 17, 2011, 09:13 PM
Well, we did have a Chinaguy take over Banglacricket once, if you know what I mean. ;)

Rifat
May 17, 2011, 09:20 PM
Well, we did have a Chinaguy take over Banglacricket once, if you know what I mean. ;)

yep, Retired BC Admin.

Isnaad
May 18, 2011, 12:18 AM
it is only a natural thing a BanglaGuy would "take over" BanglaCricketdot.com(eventualy)...we can't let some EnglishGuy, ChinaGuy, TurkishGuy, or AmericanGuy to take over BanglaCricket, right?

kudos to you Banglaguy, keep on learning. as surprising as it may seem to you, People learn a lot of things in BanglaCricket. sometimes it is time well spent :).

Yeah! Facebook at times may be a waste of time but BC isn't! :D
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)

Rabz
May 18, 2011, 04:12 AM
On a different news, the love between Zee and Scoopy are blossoming at a great speed. :P

Isnaad
May 18, 2011, 04:24 AM
Scoopy stands for?

Rabz
May 18, 2011, 04:42 AM
Dilscoop.

lamisa
May 18, 2011, 04:52 AM
@dilu: i wasn't taking over. i just log in once a day, take a look at the threads and post if i feel like it

Banglaguy
May 18, 2011, 02:00 PM
I plan BC domination, and this is just the beginning and soon....
And actually, I learn something new everyday from BC outside of cricket. My Bangla has improved drastically...

RazabQ
May 18, 2011, 02:28 PM
@Asif - smcgui.exe was slowing my machine down!
@Orphy - yeah man.
@Banglaguy - tumi egiye cholo :)
@Lamisa - keno, net use curfew ache naki?
@Zunaid - you can't deny you had a chuckle!

Rubu
May 18, 2011, 02:43 PM
What we know about Rajab:

1. He has a facebook account
2. He uses firefox 4.x
3. He likes simpsons
4. He uses ad block plus firefox ad-on.
5. his last search on google was smcgui.exe
6. He uses OS higher than windows xp (win 7 or vista)

iDumb
May 18, 2011, 05:38 PM
What we know about Rajab:

2. He uses firefox 4.x
3. He likes simpsons
5. his last search on google was smcgui.exe
6. He uses OS higher than windows xp (win 7 or vista)

You have described 92% of all internet users. I know a lot about razab (without ever stalking him in facebook, or going to his website or searching for him or whatever) - simply by reading his posts over the years. My description will be so good that his wife will think he is cheating.

RazabQ
May 18, 2011, 06:09 PM
What we know about Rajab:For one apparently it's not how to spell my name right :-/

2. He uses firefox 4.x
3. He likes simpsons
5. his last search on google was smcgui.exeso far so good but as Orphy said not earth shattering
6. He uses OS higher than windows xp (win 7 or vista)Nope. XP and MacOS X

Banglaguy
May 18, 2011, 06:12 PM
When someone open's a post dedicated in your name on BC, you know you've done well...

simon
May 18, 2011, 06:23 PM
Lol, guys, I can read bengali, I'm just not as fluent as you!
And do you know how distracting BC is, I have an exam tomorrow, and yet, I'm on this... I guess anyone who post's out of match time is a true fan.

if u r a true fan what took u so long to join BC. :-D

BTW,Dilscoop is going very fast too.

Banglaguy
May 18, 2011, 06:44 PM
I always used to read, but I never actually thought of joining. Then one day before the Zimabwe series in december, I had something to say, so I joined :)

lamisa
May 19, 2011, 09:00 AM
@ razab: no curfew but i am too lazy to turn on the computer every hour!

al Furqaan
May 19, 2011, 10:48 AM
For one apparently it's not how to spell my name right :-/

baba, kee narciccism. shahadat re "razib" dakle no problem. until you send a few world class bats to the ER, i think u can tolerate a few misspellings.

- from a guy whos name is always misspelled, usually intentionally, as "***ad"

RazabQ
May 19, 2011, 03:11 PM
I don't spell Rajib's name incorrectly! :)

Nadim
May 20, 2011, 04:27 AM
Did you guy's know that Banglaguy was banned once in his short career already :-p

Zunaid
May 20, 2011, 05:08 AM
Did you guy's know that Banglaguy was banned once in his short career already :-p

Pot calling kettle black? :)

Isnaad
May 20, 2011, 05:19 AM
Some statistics here-
No. of posts of mine-
March 6 2011- 1029
May 20 2011- 1820 (by the end of today I believe)
So, I am going at a faster rate than Banglaguy! ;)

DJ Sahastra
May 20, 2011, 09:16 AM
For a moment, i felt a shiver down my spine. I read it as 'Bangla Bhai takes over BanglaCricket'. For a moment, i could feel my world come crashing down. The very thought that he might take away my "Cricket Legend" status or reset my post count to 0 - too much to bear.

And while we are on the post-count thing, can the Admin/Moderators set mine to something like 10,000 please. I am sure i have posted that much - or equivalent. I deserve to be a Guru, a Yogi, a Shahenshah, whatever that can get me.

Banglaguy
May 20, 2011, 10:35 AM
Some statistics here-
No. of posts of mine-
March 6 2011- 1029
May 20 2011- 1820 (by the end of today I believe)
So, I am going at a faster rate than Banglaguy! ;)

I was on 450 last week.

Banglaguy
May 20, 2011, 10:35 AM
Pot calling kettle black? :)

It was you.... :( you guys made me miss the WC on this.

Isnaad
May 20, 2011, 10:41 AM
I was on 450 last week.

Cross me in a week. I don't really mind. :)

Banglaguy
May 20, 2011, 10:42 AM
Cross me in a week. I don't really mind. :)

It's not really about post to be honest, I just enjoy posting on this, as I have been on my laptop a lot recently trying to revise... Hasn't gone to plan though

Isnaad
May 20, 2011, 10:47 AM
^^^ Its quality not quantity. ;)

Banglaguy
May 20, 2011, 10:54 AM
^^^ Its quality not quantity. ;)

And my post's have neither :)

mac
May 20, 2011, 02:05 PM
And my post's have neither :)

you are not the only one.

Banglaguy
May 21, 2011, 06:49 AM
you are not the only one.

Realistically, my post's show that I really don't want to revise for my exams.

Jadukor
May 26, 2011, 01:07 AM
nakedzero is the new hero! he has posted 35 posts and opened 13 threads already

Isnaad
May 26, 2011, 01:27 AM
nakedzero is the new hero! he has posted 35 posts and opened 13 threads already

It seems his threads are bugging you..

Banglaguy
May 26, 2011, 01:44 AM
They're all in Bengali, and I can't read them because. . . Well you know.

Jadukor
May 26, 2011, 02:37 AM
It seems his threads are bugging you..

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)
i wouldn't say bugging...its more like a great deal of cerebral discomfort...

Dilscoop
May 26, 2011, 11:42 AM
I am tired of seeing his post everyyy where!! It's like he posts for sake of posting, because he can, not because he has to give his opinion on that certain thread. There are more like "YES-NO" posts. This thread wasn't a word of encouragement Banglaguy!

It's neither quality nor quantity. It's the impact you can create with your posts that matters.

But you can do w/e you want, because SUMMER YOU READY!? HERE I COME!

Banglaguy
May 27, 2011, 01:58 AM
I am tired of seeing his post everyyy where!! It's like he posts for sake of posting, because he can, not because he has to give his opinion on that certain thread. There are more like "YES-NO" posts. This thread wasn't a word of encouragement Banglaguy!

It's neither quality nor quantity. It's the impact you can create with your posts that matters.

But you can do w/e you want, because SUMMER YOU READY!? HERE I COME!

Actually, my post's do have some meanings, and it's just you stayed away from your regular BS for a while that they seem to have no impact. I answer people's questions, I ask people question.... Don't like me mate? Jog on.

Isnaad
May 27, 2011, 02:02 AM
^^^Fair enough reply. :)

nakedzero
May 27, 2011, 02:33 AM
I'm in no competition with any one and I'm afraid if I'm blundering here! I thought my posts are informative!
Btw, I was an admin of a forum once, where SPAM meant - post that is of no use (of use = downloadable stuffs and description), non informative for other members and useless gossips. And eitai mathar moddhe roye gechhe.

Isnaad
May 27, 2011, 03:00 AM
I'm in no competition with any one and I'm afraid if I'm blundering here! I thought my posts are informative!
Btw, I was an admin of a forum once, where SPAM meant - post that is of no use (of use = downloadable stuffs and description), non informative for other members and useless gossips. And eitai mathar moddhe roye gechhe.

Carry on, I have nothing against your posts.

banfan2
May 27, 2011, 07:10 AM
amio rowna dilam allar nam niya

Banglaguy
May 27, 2011, 03:03 PM
^^^Fair enough reply. :)

Thank you bro, nice to see some people aren't annoyed at me :)
Btw, I give news that no one else finds, I give info on English county that no one else knows. I have met the players that some people act as though they are best friends with @Dilscoop. (not you isnaad bhai, I love you man :)...

bujhee kom
May 27, 2011, 09:36 PM
Banglaguy's name is Shafi.

Rifat
May 27, 2011, 10:43 PM
funny thing about banglacricketdotcom, everytime i take a mini 1 week/5 day/3day short break, i come back to see new posters dominating the forum...so many new names...

Banglaguy
May 28, 2011, 05:49 AM
Banglaguy's name is Shafi.

Thank you for remembering bro :)

funny thing about banglacricketdotcom, everytime i take a mini 1 week/5 day/3day short break, i come back to see new posters dominating the forum...so many new names...

And yeah, this website is growing pretty fast ;)

al-Sagar
June 26, 2011, 11:21 PM
Sohel and other prolific posters better watch out ... He's coming to get ya!

-- Very much as myself

still a long way to go ....

al-Sagar
June 29, 2011, 10:37 PM
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/269196_10150302143606062_505341061_9258878_5291316 _n.jpg

al-Sagar
June 29, 2011, 10:38 PM
the topmost 15 posts contain my name, in case of banglaguy it was only 9 ....

Night_wolf
June 29, 2011, 10:54 PM
^are offstump vai thamen!..15000+ post to hoiye galo!..bakider aktu sujog den!!

Murad
June 29, 2011, 11:13 PM
Banglaguy lives in BC 24/7.

Aage Nadim ekhane bash korto ekhon Banglaguy. Nadim koyekbar banned hoye pore thik hoye geche. Ekhon porashunai monojog ditese.

Banglaguy, when do you study?

al-Sagar
June 29, 2011, 11:48 PM

emon to na je ami post kortesi deikhe onnoder slot kome jacche ??????

borong amar post kora te onnoder amar post ke kendro koire torko bitorko koire post baranor aro sujog baartese

al-Sagar
June 29, 2011, 11:52 PM
Banglaguy lives in BC 24/7.

Aage Nadim ekhane bash korto ekhon Banglaguy. Nadim koyekbar banned hoye pore thik hoye geche. Ekhon porashunai monojog ditese.

Banglaguy, when do you study?

ekhon bashay thaka obosthay ar PC te bosha kom hoy BC te bosha aro kom hoy.

tobe office e saradin PC er samne e boshe thaki and Ekta firefox window te BC most of the times on thake.

office er kaaj er chaap beshi thakle office er kaajer pashapashi ektu ektu BC kori.

tobe ekhon kaajer chaap ekdom kom boile ...... BC er pashapashi ektu ektu official kaaj kori

nakedzero
June 29, 2011, 11:54 PM
অফিসে কাজ কাজ খেলা j/k :p

Zeeshan
June 30, 2011, 12:28 AM

tomake post korte mana korse ke?

palki diye post koraite hobe....

Isnaad
June 30, 2011, 01:46 AM
Zimbabwe series ta ashuk na, BC kibhabe rule korte hoy dekhay dibo!

Nadim
June 30, 2011, 03:05 AM
Zimbabwe series ta ashuk na, BC kibhabe rule korte hoy dekhay dibo!

Hmm, lungi pore neo:)
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)

Night_wolf
June 30, 2011, 03:07 AM
tomake post korte mana korse ke?

palki diye post koraite hobe....

i was just joking...humor er ovab to tomar nai jantam

ahnaf
June 30, 2011, 03:24 AM
Hmm, lungi pore neo:)
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)

lol...:p

auntu
June 30, 2011, 07:21 AM
I think I should once again remind you the old saying:

Post count is nothing

Take Babubangla (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=525) as an example. He doesn't post much now a days. But when he posts something everyone of us take it seriously. It's classic. On the other hand contrast to Babubangla take Javed bhai (Bujhee kom) as an example. He posts a lot but still most of his posts are top quality. He has his own class.

Bottom line: Make your own standard. :)

Banglaguy
June 30, 2011, 07:24 AM

Take Babubangla (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=525) as an example. He doesn't post much now a days. But when he posts something everyone of us take it seriously. It's classic. On the other hand contrast to Babubangla take Javed bhai (Bujhee kom) as an example. He posts a lot but still most of his posts are top quality. He has his own class.

Your basically saying my posts are pointless, and bring nothing to this forum. Thanks.

Isnaad
June 30, 2011, 07:26 AM

aha!

auntu
June 30, 2011, 07:51 AM
Your basically saying my posts are pointless, and bring nothing to this forum. Thanks.
Absolutely not. You've misunderstood me.

Banglaguy
June 30, 2011, 02:43 PM
Absolutely not. You've misunderstood me.

I see your fluent in sarcasm.

Alien
July 3, 2011, 06:44 AM

Speaking of chinaman, anyone heard from him these days? He opened another site called "gonotontro" which exists no more.