PDA

View Full Version : Hahahaha KKR

amar11432
May 17, 2011, 11:46 AM
As of now Punjab is about to win over RCB which puts them above KKR, Which mean they are out of the top four. :fire::fire::fire:

This is what happens when an idiot of a team consistently plays the failure of a player Morgan, Who scored way more numerous single digit score than any decent score. Whereas they sit out Ryan and Shakib.I hope KKR lose all their remaining matches and gets kicked out of the semifinals then Shakib can finally go play serious cricket for Worcester. :autlaal::autlaal::autlaal:

Murad
May 17, 2011, 11:50 AM
What are you talking about? KKR has good NRR. They still have 2 games left. They just need to win one of them.

Banglaguy
May 17, 2011, 11:55 AM
I'm happy that Morgan has left. They have two players who can take open the batting and they can both bowl. I think Tendo and Shakib should be the number 2, and get rotated according to the pitch (slow + low = Shakib. Fast + bouncy = Tendo).

Isnaad
May 17, 2011, 12:12 PM
They will be out InshaAllah

MohammedC
May 17, 2011, 12:21 PM
What are you talking about? KKR has good NRR. They still have 2 games left. They just need to win one of them.

After today's match I think Kings XI Punjab will be above KKR

Banglaguy
May 17, 2011, 01:00 PM
After today's match I think Kings XI Punjab will be above KKR

They aren't, they still lag behind on the basis of NRR.

Avik
May 17, 2011, 01:02 PM
they still lag behind, but not by much... if kkr loses badly, they will slip below punjab. punjab play deccan, while kkr will play pune & mumbai.

Banglaguy
May 17, 2011, 01:19 PM
But if either one of Shakib or Tendo don't play... Who will seriously care.

MohammedC
May 17, 2011, 01:19 PM
very close indeed.

Isnaad
May 17, 2011, 02:25 PM
Even if Shakib plays, I want KKR to go out! The bulk of the tourney is over and Shakib and Tendo didn't get the chances when required. Non sense!

Avik
May 17, 2011, 02:52 PM
i want kkr to not play shakib now.. their betrayal will be complete and over the top then.

Banglaguy
May 17, 2011, 03:09 PM
See, we Bengali's always want to see those who shouldn't be the best, be the best because they are from so called ''weaker'' nations. Tendoeschate would be able to play for any team in the world, as would shakib, and all because of their nationality standing in cricket, they do not get the opportunity. At least they're getting paid for doing nothing. I suggest these two come back to england and play county, where they won't be dropped for no reason.

dolcevita
May 17, 2011, 03:25 PM
Yes now Morgan is gone Tendo/ Shakib will get their chance but the damage is done feck of kkr
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

waiting to see shakib in FP T20

Banglaguy
May 17, 2011, 03:53 PM
Yes now Morgan is gone Tendo/ Shakib will get their chance but the damage is done feck of kkr
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

waiting to see shakib in FP T20

Oh yeah, forgot about that! Will that be televised or will I have to travel around the country to watch my two favourite player play cricket?

MohammedC
May 17, 2011, 04:35 PM
Oh yeah, forgot about that! Will that be televised or will I have to travel around the country to watch my two favourite player play cricket?

Only 2 of Shakib's Worcestershire FP T20 matches will be on Sky Sports this summer

15/06/11 Derbyshire v Worcestershire (Sky Sports 2 and HD) 1900 BST
05/07/11 Worcestershire v Nottinghamshire (TBC which channel and time)

You find the list of matches televised here
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12943,00.html

mar umpire
May 17, 2011, 05:52 PM
Even if Shakib plays, I want KKR to go out! The bulk of the tourney is over and Shakib and Tendo didn't get the chances when required. Non sense!

well said.
Suffer KKR Suffer

AsifTheManRahman
May 17, 2011, 09:17 PM
Haar shalara haar!!

Sohel
May 17, 2011, 10:22 PM
Haar shalara haar!!

+1!

Alchemist
May 17, 2011, 11:09 PM
No Shakib, no support for KKR. Simple.

Rabz
May 18, 2011, 03:32 AM
^^ Second that.
Only reason to support KKR is cause of Shakib.

Baundule
May 18, 2011, 04:16 AM
There is a good chance of KKR losing both their matches. Punjab just needs to win one. And KKR will be out.

dash
May 18, 2011, 05:00 AM
kkr are still well placed...1 to win out of 2, is not what you call fatal.......

mar umpire
May 18, 2011, 06:31 AM
As of now Punjab is about to win over RCB which puts them above KKR, Which mean they are out of the top four. :fire::fire::fire:

This is what happens when an idiot of a team consistently plays the failure of a player Morgan, Who scored way more numerous single digit score than any decent score. Whereas they sit out Ryan and Shakib.I hope KKR lose all their remaining matches and gets kicked out of the semifinals then Shakib can finally go play serious cricket for Worcester. :autlaal::autlaal::autlaal:

I hope KKR lose all their matches next season as well and shakib gets bought by another club

Lol like the avatar-reminds me of................ bhuri slapping

Banglaguy
May 18, 2011, 01:59 PM
I guess that's the only reason why we support Worcester, because Shakib plays for them.

amar11432
May 19, 2011, 03:08 AM
Hope KKR loses to Pune in the hand of DADA, it would be awesome. lolz

yashsaxena
May 19, 2011, 04:30 AM
What is Gautam's problem? Why he is not supproting Shakib?
He is all rounder but stillnot getting chance :(

Trigger_Tiger
May 19, 2011, 04:35 AM
What is Gautam's problem? Why he is not supproting Shakib?
He is all rounder but stillnot getting chance :(

Pune has 3 left handed top order batsmen who could take Shakib on. An iffy game to pick him honestly, but then again, if Lee and Balaji does their job upfront, Shakib can contain, strangle and kill the middle and the tail along with Iqbal :)!

It is not all Gambhir, he has pondered on picking Shakib in two matches in the recent past that he has not featured in, it is also the coach and team management's decision.

Isnaad
May 19, 2011, 07:43 AM
So, ajke koy jon Bangali KKR ke support korbe jodi Shakib naa thake dekha jaabe! ;)

Rifat_02
May 19, 2011, 08:59 AM
Morgan averages 12 this season in 12 matches. Well he had similar average last IpL too. KKR's worst batsman in runs atm

On the the other hand Shakib is still KKR's 3rd highest wkt taker LOL (level with balaji now on 7)
And hes an allrounder.

Whoever is picking KKR XI is mentally retarded
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)

Isnaad
May 19, 2011, 09:09 AM
Morgan averages 12 this season in 12 matches. Well he had similar average last IpL too. KKR's worst batsman in runs atm

On the the other hand Shakib is still KKR's 3rd highest wkt taker LOL (level with balaji now on 7)
And hes an allrounder.

Whoever is picking KKR XI is mentally retarded

Agreed!
:)

Banglaguy
May 19, 2011, 09:19 AM
Well he's playing now... And so is the world's most under rated player.

amar11432
May 22, 2011, 02:04 PM
lol Please MI kick KKR's a$$ again and send them packing in the playoff.

Banglaguy
May 22, 2011, 02:51 PM
Actually, it was a pressure situation, both teams were in it until the very last ball.

mar umpire
May 22, 2011, 06:02 PM
So happy KKR lost

al-Sagar
May 22, 2011, 11:50 PM
Gambir is arrogant about using the indian player rather using RTD, Shakib at different situations. he has not given any chance for RTD to bowl. okay, he uses shakib as bowler in good sense but he does not give shakib enough chance to bat.

finally what WASIM AKRAM is doing in the KKR as a bowling consultant ???? i have not seen any improvement in Balaji or Unadcut as a bowler. they are doing the same mistakes again and again. Even brett Lee is out of sorts a bit.

Isnaad
May 23, 2011, 12:09 AM
Gambir is arrogant about using the indian player rather using RTD, Shakib at different situations. he has not given any chance for RTD to bowl. okay, he uses shakib as bowler in good sense but he does not give shakib enough chance to bat.

finally what WASIM AKRAM is doing in the KKR as a bowling consultant ???? i have not seen any improvement in Balaji or Unadcut as a bowler. they are doing the same mistakes again and again. Even brett Lee is out of sorts a bit.

I agree wholly.

mar umpire
May 23, 2011, 03:10 AM

That man you saw in the dugout wasn't Wasim Akram even though he claims to be so,

Mashrafe Mukhosh pore fire ayse shahrukh re dhorte

Habib
May 23, 2011, 03:51 AM
RTD's bowling is overrated. Especially in subcontinent condition he's gonna get thrashed big time. Can't really blame gambhir for giving balaji the bowl in the last over. He chose a pacer & someone who usually bowls pretty well at the death. Who knew balaji would be bowling like mashrafe then.

shakibrulz
May 23, 2011, 04:52 AM
Well, I would have rather him saved Shakib till the end and used Yusuf in the middle order. Horrendous bowling by Balaji nevertheless.

Rifat_02
May 23, 2011, 05:39 AM
RTD's bowling is overrated. Especially in subcontinent condition he's gonna get thrashed big time. Can't really blame gambhir for giving balaji the bowl in the last over. He chose a pacer & someone who usually bowls pretty well at the death. Who knew balaji would be bowling like mashrafe then.

Jacques Kallis is a decent pacer as well. Did everyone forget him?
And even be4 the last over Baalaji was pretty expensieve & out of sorts so Gambhir should not have continued with him<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)

Banglaguy
May 23, 2011, 08:23 AM
What do you guys mean Tendo is over rated. Name me one player who isn't . . .

mar umpire
May 24, 2011, 05:13 AM
Shakib isn't over-rated
But I'm not saying tendo is overrated, I've seen him play, he is looked down upon because he wears "Oranje" jerseys

6alltheway
May 24, 2011, 05:35 AM
Why did he not use pathan? I dont get it.

Ghambhir failed last match with his out of sorts game plan! He is as much to blame as Balaji!

mar umpire
May 24, 2011, 05:39 AM
Shob management-re dhore pitani dite hobe
uttom madhom chara upai ney

auntu
May 24, 2011, 06:55 AM
KKR slips...

http://www.funinstore.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/2.IPL-Off-the-game.png

mar umpire
May 24, 2011, 07:52 AM
Lol
Kolar khosha

Banglaguy
May 24, 2011, 10:35 AM
Well all players from Bangladesh and below are underestimated.

amar11432
May 25, 2011, 10:00 AM
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Korbo lorbo Harbo KKR FTW

Banglaguy
May 25, 2011, 05:09 PM
Well atleast KKR performed semi-decently this year.

mar umpire
May 25, 2011, 06:25 PM
I can only reflect the title
AhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
The look on Gambhir's face and whatmore's face was gold, too bad SRK wasn't there. Hope to see some Gayle fireworks now

roman
May 25, 2011, 06:58 PM
well they have tried...good luck next time.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

rinathq
May 25, 2011, 09:04 PM
This was simply perfect! KKR lost and Shakib performed well.......... :D :D

Banglaguy
May 26, 2011, 01:51 AM
But if KKR won, it would be down to both Shakib + Tendo meaning we would've seen them again in the semi's.

simon
May 27, 2011, 08:24 PM
This was simply perfect! KKR lost and Shakib performed well.......... :D :D

:up:

Leafs PWN
April 6, 2012, 03:55 PM
With the amount of talent they have, you'd think this team would consistently be in the top 4. But, incompetent management and coaching are leading them to the ground.

Sitting two of your best players is definitely what winning teams do.

mar umpire
April 6, 2012, 07:13 PM
Selection is based on ego not performance

Dilscoop
April 8, 2012, 12:19 PM
HahahajahahahHahHagagaa

mar umpire
April 25, 2012, 05:08 AM
i hope this thread will become very active soon as we celebrate more kkr losses inshallah

mar umpire
May 12, 2012, 08:50 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SHakib did well and Double G unit and his mates bit the dust
Well done Kallis

MohammedC
May 13, 2012, 07:19 PM
K K Har-be ajke against CSK

K K Har-be MI er shathe

AAr last khelay Dada last khel ta khelbe Tamim er shathe.

Night_wolf
May 13, 2012, 10:36 PM
K K Har-be ajke against CSK

K K Har-be MI er shathe

AAr last khelay Dada last khel ta khelbe Tamim er shathe.

AAr amra indiar matite 1st TamSha dakhbo:D

oronnya
May 13, 2012, 10:41 PM
AAr amra indiar matite 1st TamSha dakhbo:D

Apni ekhono TamShar ashai boshe achhen??? :)

Mone hoi na ei bochhor amra Tamsha dekhbo :(

playmaker
May 13, 2012, 10:44 PM
hopefully shakib gets a chance today and if he does i truely believe he can do well, and if he does he is getting a chance to play on the 17th and PWI will probably try out tamim

mar umpire
May 14, 2012, 06:05 AM
Will we as the BD fans get the last laugh today? Will we be able to yell and gurgle and bellow in happiness clearing out any traped secretions in our airways with a shameful lss for KKR?

Here's to hoping CSK dish it out to KKR as much as they did to DD

Night_wolf
May 14, 2012, 11:05 AM
KKHaar dispite being a team from bengal doesn't rate bangla players at all..forget shak, Das is doing so well for them still they give more and more chances to pathan:facepalm:

mar umpire
May 14, 2012, 02:53 PM
HAHAHHAHAAHAH
KKKKKHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARERRRRRRRRRRR
CSK dishes it out to KKR just what i wanted

cricheart
May 14, 2012, 03:09 PM
I guess KKR in traditional loosing streak again like last yr, this could be good news for Ganguly..:D

mar umpire
May 14, 2012, 03:10 PM
KKAR now 3rd-perhaps soon to be 5th

simon
May 14, 2012, 03:34 PM
khub moja paitasire bhai,khub moja paitasi

mar umpire
May 14, 2012, 09:09 PM
HAHAHA yes simon bhai
Introducing the GOat riders
http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/small/1203/goat-rider-goat-rider-hammy-knows-mariand-demotivational-posters-1331807998.png

al-Sagar
May 9, 2013, 10:30 AM
without Shakib this year .... KKR looks DOOMED