PDA

View Full Version : BanglaCricket Matrimonial Thread

al Furqaan
May 18, 2011, 07:54 PM
since most of us are young and unmarried - but mostly because i am now looking, this seems like a good thread to have. i'll go first, other bhais and apas can follow suit.

Name: al Furqaan on BC, Asaad Wahid in real life
Education: murkho kintu shobai bole ami khuub smart
Height: asha kori tomar che lomba
Weight: asha kori tomar che patla
Build: athletic like Inzy
Salary: whatever you make

Seeking:

Nationality: probably Bangladeshi, but open to anything except East Timorese
Attractiveness: beshi bisri hole oshobida hote pare, beshi sundori hole ohongkhari hobe, shey jonno majha-majhi
Complexion: something in between charcoal er moto kalo and borof er moto shada
Education: preferably high, so she will have a well-paying job

Fazal
May 18, 2011, 08:22 PM
Is this thread only for 1st timers?

Zunaid
May 18, 2011, 08:28 PM
AF - your East Timor xenophobia is off putting. What have they done to you? First chhaka?

AsifTheManRahman
May 18, 2011, 08:30 PM
15? Fif-bleeping-teen?

Rifat
May 18, 2011, 08:30 PM
I know where he got this idea from...;)

Rifat
May 18, 2011, 08:31 PM
15? Fif-bleeping-teen?

yes, fresh fish is better than rotten fish ;)

Zunaid
May 18, 2011, 08:34 PM

Not better than the nightly visitations in thump you in the *** prison after he gets hauled in there for pedophilia.

AsifTheManRahman
May 18, 2011, 08:36 PM
Why not just click on the ad at the top of the page so that the site can make some money?

http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/imgad?id=CLilrP62_eyeLBDYBRhaMggtG7OrltU6Vw

Sohel
May 18, 2011, 08:37 PM
Good one Zunaid.

Rabz
May 19, 2011, 12:30 AM
Asaad : Passphoot size er ekta futu lagbe to... boro hoile aro bhalo...

Zeeshan
May 19, 2011, 12:51 AM
Take notes, Asaad.

<div><object width="576" height="324"><param name="movie" value="http://d.yimg.com/nl/cbe/butterfinger/player.swf"></param><param name="flashVars" value="browseCarouselUI=hide&shareUrl=http%3A//comedy.video.yahoo.com/%3Fvid%3D25260839&repeat=0&vid=25260839&"></param><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed width="576" height="324" allowFullScreen="true" src="http://d.yimg.com/nl/cbe/butterfinger/player.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars="browseCarouselUI=hide&shareUrl=http%3A//comedy.video.yahoo.com/%3Fvid%3D25260839&repeat=0&vid=25260839&"></embed></object></div>

al Furqaan
May 19, 2011, 01:41 AM
15? Fif-bleeping-teen?

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZjsufO9hZwo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

bujhee kom
May 22, 2011, 05:16 PM
Hehehehehe...Al Furqaan brother!! This is your Hook-Up thread! So whats' going on on here...???

Ashraf-FTP
May 22, 2011, 11:46 PM
Loool. You are on the wrong site brothaa. There arent really a lot of girls [especially the Girl-Guys ratio is HORRIBLE] here. So like ATMR said, click on the ad at the top :P

And btw, 15 is for me, not you ;) Stay away, lol.

firstlane
May 23, 2011, 12:15 AM
Name: al Furqaan on BC, Asaad Wahid in real life

real naam to bollen, kintu boyosh ta ki real naki eta passport er boyosh?

Zeeshan
May 23, 2011, 12:17 AM
Here comes Chris Hanssen to c*block your plans.

Rabz
May 23, 2011, 12:17 AM
Bochor khanek age ei thread ta khulle luck try kore dekhtam !!

Rifat
May 23, 2011, 12:19 AM
i am sorry! I think Bangladeshi girls(or girls supporting Bangladesh Cricket) are not really interested in "Internet matrimonial"

Internet Dating...that's another thread :D

firstlane
May 23, 2011, 12:27 AM

Once one of my Boro-Bhai said to me' "fresh khaite jaia maanushre khawaien na"
(His teenage wife fled with neighbour's teenage son)

Fazal
May 23, 2011, 04:31 PM
Hehehehehe...Al Furqaan brother!! This is your Hook-Up thread!

Chi Chi Chi BK Bhai, ei threda taake aapni Hooker thread banayee dilen?

AF wants girls, but not that kind of ...

Banglaguy
May 23, 2011, 05:14 PM
Question:
In Bangladesh, what happens if one's mother or farther finds out that one is in a relationship?

bujhee kom
May 23, 2011, 05:17 PM
Question:
In Bangladesh, what happens if one's mother or farther finds out that one is in a relationship?

Almost 99% of the time the boy gets castrated by the girl's father.

Banglaguy
May 23, 2011, 05:20 PM
Almost 99% of the time the boy gets castrated by the girl's father.

Lol! I love you man, your hilarious ;)
So why are so many into it?

bujhee kom
May 23, 2011, 05:34 PM
Lol! I love you man, your hilarious ;)
So why are so many into it?

Arrey Banglabhai, in Northern, Southern and Western part of Bangladesh it's a great honor...if it happens to you - you can tell the girl, brag to her that you gave up your manhood for her...you see once the girl's father finds out, he catches the boy, he traps him like a fish in a net, then he goes with the family heirloom khife, Kurbani knaife and once it's done the boy can just follow/company the girl anywhere, everywhere, no problemo, the girl's father is not afraid of the boy no more...now he knows the boy can not marry the girl anymore, the boy thus becomes a khoja slave to that family for eternity or until he dies. Also he stops growing hair on his chest and moustache/beard and his voice changes like canarys chirping.

Banglaguy bro, ask your dad, uncle or grand-father about the story/history behind this fact...
BTW where are your ancestors from? Which part of Bangladesh I mean.

Banglaguy
May 24, 2011, 02:28 AM
Arrey Banglabhai, in Northern, Southern and Western part of Bangladesh it's a great honor...if it happens to you - you can tell the girl, brag to her that you gave up your manhood for her...you see once the girl's father finds out, he catches the boy, he traps him like a fish in a net, then he goes with the family heirloom khife, Kurbani knaife and once it's done the boy can just follow/company the girl anywhere, everywhere, no problemo, the girl's father is not afraid of the boy no more...now he knows the boy can not marry the girl anymore, the boy thus becomes a khoja slave to that family for eternity or until he dies. Also he stops growing hair on his chest and moustache/beard and his voice changes like canarys chirping.

Banglaguy bro, ask your dad, uncle or grand-father about the story/history behind this fact...
BTW where are your ancestors from? Which part of Bangladesh I mean.

I'm from Syhlet :)
I think one of my Nana's is from Chittagong

Rabz
May 24, 2011, 04:30 AM
^^ I wonder what a Sylhoti+Chatgaiya dialect would sound like !!!!

auntu
May 24, 2011, 07:06 AM
^^^ I think Chatgaiya dialect is better than Sylhoti.... ;)

Nadim
May 24, 2011, 09:37 AM
Bouer bap jate amake ghor jamai rakhe:)
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)

Banglaguy
May 24, 2011, 10:38 AM
I had my exam in bengali today, I couldn't be bothered to right in Shuddho bhasha, just wrote it syhleti style. . . And Syhleti is the best imo :)

Ajfar
May 24, 2011, 11:48 AM
^ again its Bangla not bengali.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

Banglaguy
May 24, 2011, 11:51 AM
Ami zani bhai, but ami emne koiram kila examo leka.

Isnaad
May 24, 2011, 12:49 PM
^Kichhui bujhlam na! Is Sylhety that hard! Waw!
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)

Banglaguy
May 24, 2011, 01:22 PM
Na bhai, syhleti amar kup easy pai. Amar syhleti kup balo lage.

Nafi
May 24, 2011, 05:11 PM
Sylheti is the best language in the world.

Rabz
May 25, 2011, 12:15 AM
^^^ I think Chatgaiya dialect is better than Sylhoti.... ;)

Hmmm :-p
Bhalo bhalo ...

Isnaad
May 25, 2011, 01:18 AM
Sylheti is the best language in the world.

But Sylheti is not a language. It is just a local dialect of Bangla. :P

Banglaguy
May 25, 2011, 09:12 AM
It is the best Dialect that bangladesh has got. . .

Isnaad
May 25, 2011, 09:20 AM

যুক্তিহীন কথা। দুর্বোধ্যতা এর মূল কারণ।

Ashfaq
May 25, 2011, 09:46 AM

Are you sure your opinion is well informed? When you learn real bangla, you'll understand that the best dialect is "Promito Bangla" , or what you call Shudho basha, simply because it transcends space and time.

Banglaguy
May 25, 2011, 09:52 AM
Uhmmmm.... huh?

banfan2
May 27, 2011, 07:33 AM
It is the best worst Dialect that bangladesh has got. . . fixed. fenir vasha is the best
:)

mac
May 27, 2011, 07:40 AM
Banglaguy,learn other dialects first to compare. :-P
kustia dialect is perhaps the closest to the 'Promito' one. Not sure though.

banfan2
May 27, 2011, 08:02 AM
i thinl dinazpuri vasha is cosest to promito....but i hate kolkatar vasha.....shunlei mone hoy atlami kortese. ekta shotti ghotona koi....amar ex roommate: dada ajge emon ekta kando ghotlo nago...ken ki hoise? tottenham theke edmonton green hete ashchi hothat dekhi ki ekta dokane pizza bikki korche matro 1 pound-a. koy topping? she mote ektie kintu khete ja darun na. ok kalke amar laiga niya ashis. na mane oddur theke ante to thanda hoye jabe dada ar ami kal ektu ghurti pothe ashbo kina. o achcha shomossa naika porshu anish. agge thik ache( he fainted) jabar age poysha niya jais. hehe dada ki je bolen......... hehe thik ache apni jokon bolchen.

magic boy
May 27, 2011, 08:20 AM
<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YB_LdpkEiNQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

mac
May 27, 2011, 08:45 AM
i thinl dinazpuri vasha is cosest to promito....but i hate kolkatar vasha.....shunlei mone hoy atlami kortese. ekta shotti ghotona koi....amar ex roommate: dada ajge emon ekta kando ghotlo nago...ken ki hoise? tottenham theke edmonton green hete ashchi hothat dekhi ki ekta dokane pizza bikki korche matro 1 pound-a. koy topping? she mote ektie kintu khete ja darun na. ok kalke amar laiga niya ashis. na mane oddur theke ante to thanda hoye jabe dada ar ami kal ektu ghurti pothe ashbo kina. o achcha shomossa naika porshu anish. agge thik ache( he fainted) jabar age poysha niya jais. hehe dada ki je bolen......... hehe thik ache apni jokon bolchen.
Hahaha...I like the last part.

Zeeshan
May 30, 2011, 09:24 PM
So I am giving online dating a chance. Apparently lot of girls are under the delusion that voluptuous == fat f**!!

Isnaad
May 31, 2011, 01:41 AM
<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YB_LdpkEiNQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

One of my favourite advertisements.

lamisa
May 31, 2011, 10:46 AM
wasn't this supposed to be a matrimonial thread?

Fazal
May 31, 2011, 01:30 PM
wasn't this supposed to be a matrimonial thread?

You are indeed in the right thread surrounded by the right crowd (even though slightly distracted crowd) .

Therefore, you can post your bio-data here (including the type of life partner you are looking for) without any hesitation.

iDumb
May 31, 2011, 05:14 PM
there are plenty of people here who would want to marry lamisa without her bio-data. She is a girl who gets invited to private parties but doesn't attend - enough said!

Ajfar
May 31, 2011, 09:08 PM
careful idumb bhai pore kintu apnar naame ebe-teasing er case hoiya jabe
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

Isnaad
May 31, 2011, 10:59 PM
there are plenty of people here who would want to marry lamisa without her bio-data. She is a girl who gets invited to private parties but doesn't attend - enough said!

Bancan getting rejected was funny. :lol:

Nafi
June 1, 2011, 09:00 AM
Bancan getting rejected was funny. :lol:

bc link?

lamisa
June 1, 2011, 09:48 AM

is that good or bad? i mean is it bad because i am boring or good because i am bhodro or bad because i know the crowd who throw wild parties?

al Furqaan
June 1, 2011, 06:10 PM
is that good or bad? i mean is it bad because i am boring or good because i am bhodro or bad because i know the crowd who throw wild parties?

all of the above.