DJ Roni
May 30, 2011, 06:21 PM
BBC News

She got some gutz...at the same time its funny too lol

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-13594762

HereWeGo
May 30, 2011, 08:40 PM
(Y), she is my new superhero!!!

I say still HANG the GUY!!!! (not sure if no genitals constitute him to be a man)!

bujhee kom
May 30, 2011, 08:52 PM
Yeah I really enjoyed this news...not the woman/victim getting attacked by this rapist part, but the lady/victim counter-attacking and taking care of business and I mean cuting off his pecker part! He deaserves his pecker to be cut off and bled to death if he was really a rapist and tried to rape the woman AND he still deserves to have his noonoo cut off if he wasn't a rapist but they indeed were fooling around while him being married and for cheating on his suffering and broken wife and his shattered children!!

I say to the doctor who is fixing him up not to fix him up, if I was the surgeon I would sew him up even more meessed up to teach him a further lesson on behalf of the village and the society.

iDumb
May 30, 2011, 09:07 PM
Law is so lopsided, favoring women when it comes to sexual "assaults". I mean look at the three posts above me, all are assuming women is innocent in this case even though the only REAL EVIDENCE is that she did the crime of cutting the man's penis.

The police also said, they will arrest him after he recovers from the hospital. Based on anecdotal evidence only. I will write further later when I feel better, because obviously I have to word my argument carefully not to piss all of you off.

accusation of rape /= rape. There are a LOT of crazy girls out there.

Electrequiem
May 30, 2011, 11:43 PM
^ Agreed. Similarly, why does the media NEVER release the name of an alleged rape victim, but has no problem releasing the name of the alleged rapist?

HereWeGo
May 31, 2011, 12:16 AM
Law is so lopsided, favoring women when it comes to sexual "assaults". I mean look at the three posts above me, all are assuming women is innocent in this case even though the only REAL EVIDENCE is that she did the crime of cutting the man's penis.

The police also said, they will arrest him after he recovers from the hospital. Based on anecdotal evidence only. I will write further later when I feel better, because obviously I have to word my argument carefully not to piss all of you off.

LOL!!! please enlighten us with your theory!! Remember it is NOT a crime when it is done in self defense. Also it is highly unlikely that the women overpowered the man and opened his pants and cut off his genitals.

Finally Real men are Feminists.... I suggest you be one too...

Zeeshan
May 31, 2011, 12:19 AM
@HWG

Disclosure...hello?

HereWeGo
May 31, 2011, 12:24 AM
@HWG

Disclosure...hello?

:P What do u wanna know?

Zeeshan
May 31, 2011, 12:27 AM
:facepalm:

I was referring to reverse sexual harassment movie Disclosure. Rifat and I have been victim of this many times personally.

Electrequiem
May 31, 2011, 12:29 AM
LOL!!! please enlighten us with your theory!! Remember it is NOT a crime when it is done in self defense. Also it is highly unlikely that the women overpowered the man and opened his pants and cut off his genitals.

Why is it unlikely that the woman "overpowered" the man? If you are suggesting that women can't "overpower" man ... isn't that sexist?

HereWeGo
May 31, 2011, 12:33 AM
Why is that unlikely that the woman "overpowered" the man? If you are suggesting that women can't "overpower" man ... isn't that sexist?

NO!!! Thats a well established fact. If that is sexist than all sports bodies like Tennis, cricket, Football etc are all sexist. Physically men are stronger, thats a trait given to us by God. Please use better logic next time.

Naimul_Hd
May 31, 2011, 01:01 AM
damn...this news is all over Australia. Dont they have any better news to publish !

Isnaad
May 31, 2011, 01:05 AM

Ditto
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)

Ajfar
May 31, 2011, 01:15 AM
aie bhodrolok er tow dui bar musolmani hoiya gelo

goru
May 31, 2011, 03:12 AM
:facepalm:

I was referring to reverse sexual harassment movie Disclosure.

:facepalm: ... it was a novel first, you know...

(actually, I've never even seen the movie... but I'm sure it sucked like most movies made out of his novels...)

goru
May 31, 2011, 03:17 AM
NO!!! Thats a well established fact. If that is sexist than all sports bodies like Tennis, cricket, Football etc are all sexist. Physically men are stronger, thats a trait given to us by God. Please use better logic next time.

I wonder... have you ever seen the WIlliams sisters play tennis?

Nadim
May 31, 2011, 03:38 AM
aie bhodrolok er tow dui bar musolmani hoiya gelo

:notworthy::clap::floor::floor::lol::100:

Antora
May 31, 2011, 04:13 AM
I saw this on my phone, then I just had to come on my comp to read the full news! This lady is so inspirational :P
But like I can just imagine the police officer's face when she showed it as evidence! hahahaha :D

Murad
May 31, 2011, 04:51 AM
May 31, 2011 shinsakuto@Reply
Actually they were neighbours and knew each other. Not convince by her story. More likely they were having an affair for which he has accuse her as a revenge attack after he refuse to leave his wife and kids. I mean why would a rapist left himself vulnerable and a victim in a position to cut his penis off if deception didn’t play a part? Evidence will be was there any sign of struggle and any injury on the women. From photo of the woman after the incident she looks fine. Her claim of rape may be just to discredit the man and make herself the victim so she can get away from her crime. It is an action of a jealous woman, it would be even more of a crime if she gets away and he found guilty of rape.

Agree with this comment from BBC. I also think what the man saying is true.

Rabz
May 31, 2011, 05:02 AM
...and so the speculations begin.

The Man with No D*** Vs The Lady with the Steely Nerve.

Naimul_Hd
May 31, 2011, 05:38 AM
okay...keo jodi amar bashae churi korte ashe....ar ami jodi takey dhoire baindhe jobai kore feli....tahole konta boro crime ? can i defend myself saying that i murdered him to protect/defend myself ?

Equinox
May 31, 2011, 06:19 AM
I actually agree with iDumb. How can we side with the woman and accept everything she says without knowing the full story?

Sakib
May 31, 2011, 06:22 AM
ouch!

Equinox
May 31, 2011, 06:27 AM
Adding to the bit about the law being lopsided, apparently the new "eve-teasing" law means that a chick can get you arrested if you so much as hit on her. All she needs to say is that she was being disturbed. It happened to someone I know.

iDumb
May 31, 2011, 06:39 AM

It is not a crime only if it is proven that the deed was done in self-defense. It's her case to prove. A detached penis isn't sufficient, or any proof at all for rape.

To cut of someone's penis, a man needs to be at a vulnerable position. Rape is a crime of violence and control. And it is odd that, with a sharp knife/blade at the woman's ("victim") possession, the first line of defense would be to go after the man's penis, instead of the throat, face, chest or abdomen.
Also, your logic that it is "highly unlikely" that the women overpowered the man assumes there has been a struggle. There are better ways of accessing a man's penis when you are women than "struggling".

Keep in mind that I am not defending the man. He is most likely a low life scumbag. But it is wise not to jump in euphoric celebration and plea to "hang the guy" - because if the punishment for a crime is death, the jury needs evidence "beyond reasonable doubt" for conviction. But forget about jury, cuz it's a rape case, he is a guy, so he is guilty. Right?

Rabz
May 31, 2011, 06:41 AM
Adding to the bit about the law being lopsided, apparently the new "eve-teasing" law means that a chick can get you arrested if you so much as hit on her. All she needs to say is that she was being disturbed. It happened to someone I know.

You weren't "Eeeb-teajing", weren't you ??

iDumb
May 31, 2011, 06:43 AM

A little more commentary in addition to my previous post. Rape supposed to be an act of violence but the definition has legally changed to any "non-consensual sex", which looks beautiful in text but practically has all the potential in the world to be abused. A girl wakes up in the morning and decides it was a mistake, and declares it rape. That consent somehow has longer time frame for a girl. So my suggestion to young guys out there, please sign a freaken document of consent before you have sex with anyone. And video tape that shitt and forward to me as a backup.

mona
May 31, 2011, 08:27 AM
There are a LOT of crazy girls out there.

And for every crazy girl there is a dirtbag predator man. So the attempted rape story is just as likely as an affair gone wrong. Innocent until proven guilty, however. Though it's hard to have sympathy for the man - he was either an attempted rapist or a cheater. His punishment is oddly satisfying.

DJ Sahastra
May 31, 2011, 09:15 AM
"We were having an affair and recently she suggested that both of us can go and settle down in Dhaka"

Of course, nobody can claim to know the truth. But based on an understanding of practical realities of life:

1. The man attacking the woman to satisfy his lust - most likely
2. The woman in her 40s and with 3 kids suggesting that she and her lover run away - highly unlikely

The big thing that favors the lady's version - no woman who is having a long-term affair would want to get tangled in a police case. There is a social stigma to it as well.

Generally, ladies in that phase of life (in 40s) who have extra-marital affairs with another married man (with kids) harbour no interest in settling down with that man - atleast not something so strong to get dragged into a police case.

If the lady had no kids and/or was younger, it would be a different story.

iDumb
May 31, 2011, 09:22 AM
Though it's hard to have sympathy for the man - he was either an attempted rapist or a cheater. His punishment is oddly satisfying.

And that is where my problem is. Revenge is satisfying for girls, but it is unfair in every moral levels.

Let's take this case as an example: Facts
1. Guy was married with kids
2. Woman had kids but conveniently her marriage status is not mentioned.

If this is a case of infidelity, then the woman is at as MUCH FAULT here as the man. If she doesn't have a husband, she is still at fault for destroying another woman's/mother's life trying to secure her own because she is fully aware that the man is married.

Now back to your point:
Let's assume the woman is single and has no knowledge of the guy's marital status. Even then, her crime is still not excusable or sympathizable at any level. Imagine the outcry it would generate from woman rights group if the role was reversed:
A woman is maimed (ie her breasts bilaterally resected, ovaries crushed, Clitoris sliced), after being caught cheating. There is a perfect example of this few months back - the Iranian woman who was sentenced to be stoned for cheating.

The problem with you is there is a outcry when you see Saudi type treatment of women but not a single peep (in fact the opposite, like a feeling of satisfaction), when a Saudi type Justice is served to a man.

Hence the double standard. And it is this double standard that me and my wife fight about all the time - untill I give up.

I can guarantee you that every guy on this forum will follow my logic, every girl in this forum will call me a "dumb ***".

iDumb
May 31, 2011, 09:29 AM
The big thing that favors the lady's version - no woman who is having a long-term affair would want to get tangled in a police case. There is a social stigma to it as well.

Yes that is why it is convenient for her to call it rape instead of affair. No? Also this is the only choice she had at redemption from this "social stigma" after cutting the man's penis off as an explanation is warranted. The guy wasn't gonna really brush the whole thing under carpet.

Again, i am not defending anyone here - just showing you valid counter arguments. Your other arguments are hardly called arguments. They are more like your feelings on how a 40 year old women should think.

Nafi
May 31, 2011, 10:07 AM
I agree with IDumb.

I wonder what the woman did with the dismembered flesh afterwards..

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3330/3182359002_30253d02a5.jpg

lamisa
May 31, 2011, 10:37 AM
lol, i don't believe the woman for some reason. anyways guys, eve teasing is now sexual harrassment. it feels soooo good walking down the street in dhaka knowing that any ulta palta faltu behaviour from guys, i can just call the cops and he would be in jail! like the sense of power

iDumb
May 31, 2011, 11:19 AM
I wonder what the woman did with the dismembered flesh afterwards..

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3330/3182359002_30253d02a5.jpg

Wrong! It was a bengali guy, can't be that big.

Equinox
May 31, 2011, 11:28 AM
You weren't "Eeeb-teajing", weren't you ??
Busted.

But no I haven't been to Bangladesh since the law has been put in place. It happened to someone I know and all he did was ask for some girl's number at a KFC. And I guess now this is considered sexual-harassment in Bangladesh. It just leaves the law open to exploitation.

And nice way to stir up a conversation about penis length, iDumb.

Nafi
May 31, 2011, 12:47 PM
Wrong! It was a bengali guy, can't be that big.

Maybe its just you then... /:)

And those kebabs arent even that big, its less than a mouthful ;)

Nafi
May 31, 2011, 12:50 PM
lol, i don't believe the woman for some reason. anyways guys, eve teasing is now sexual harrassment. it feels soooo good walking down the street in dhaka knowing that any ulta palta faltu behaviour from guys, i can just call the cops and he would be in jail! like the sense of power

exploitation much..

Ajfar
May 31, 2011, 04:51 PM
Lamisa did you report Bancan yet?
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

iDumb
May 31, 2011, 05:06 PM
Maybe its just you then... /:)

And those kebabs arent even that big, its less than a mouthful ;)

I don't know what kinda kababs you are putting in your mouth (very well done?) but bangali meyeder mouth onek choto choto. They have to cut the kabab at least to 3 pieces. Tht's all I observe when I go to bangla restaurants. Since your dad owns a restaurant, you can see it for your self.

samircreep
June 1, 2011, 09:16 AM
I'm a journalist in BD. We are always instructed by the editor to use alleged unless the case is 200% proven true. There have been lots of times when I have reported on a story where every Alal, Dulal and Kuddus knew who the real perp was, but we had to use the word alleged only because of journalistic practices in BD. I wouldn't pay too much attention to semantics here

Also, cops and other men mop up/screw up evidence all the time when it comes to rape/ harassment cases. It's common knowledge, but I guess in a forum where most of us are men, we need to be reminded of that from time to time.

lamisa
June 1, 2011, 09:42 AM
no i didn't!

lamisa
June 1, 2011, 09:43 AM
by the way, even harrassing girls over the internet and phone is considered sexual harrassment!!!!!!!

Naimul_Hd
June 1, 2011, 10:39 AM
^ girl, do you have any connection with high officials of Rab or Police ? I should be careful talking with you from now on !! :wow:

Isnaad
June 1, 2011, 08:36 PM
^ girl, do you have any connection with high officials of Rab or Police ? I should be careful talking with you from now on !! :wow:

:floor: Kano? Apni ki harrassment er chinta bhabna korsilen naaki?! XP

bujhee kom
June 2, 2011, 01:31 AM
I am sorry I was really harsh on the event that I do not really have the solid facts, the lady, the woman, the Police or the guy whose little friend is gone...Anyway, I must say his penus is gone and now only he will understand the pain of a penus has been cut off and it's gone only shei bujhey koshto-ta ki...tai aar kichu eke bolbo naa, ekhanei ami shesh korchi.

Zeeshan
June 2, 2011, 01:36 AM
That read more like an ode than anything zaved ka ka.

bujhee kom
June 2, 2011, 01:42 AM
That read more like an ode than anything zaved ka ka.

Ami ekta rochona likhtesi...an essay called "A Bangladeshi Penus Monologue" ...ei ghotonata amakey khub udjibito korsey dada~!! Ami khub onupranuito,,eta New York Times material hobey dekho, tumakey diey editing korabo!

Naimul_Hd
June 2, 2011, 02:16 AM
:floor: Kano? Apni ki harrassment er chinta bhabna korsilen naaki?! XP

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)

arey....harassment to durer kotha....ekhon to meye der sathe kotha boltei bhoy lage, bishesh kore, bengali meye der sathe ! :rolleyes:

bujhee kom
June 4, 2011, 12:25 AM
Ei ghotonatar aar kono ki update achey bhais and apus?

firstlane
June 10, 2011, 09:53 AM

"Bangladesh female police" likhe google e image search korle oi vodro loker kata onger ekta chobi ashe. aapni apnar essay te use korte paren.

Fazal
June 10, 2011, 02:18 PM
"Bangladesh female police" likhe google e image search korle oi vodro loker kata onger ekta chobi ashe. aapni apnar essay te use korte paren.

Bhodro Loke Musolmani korey nai?

firstlane
June 11, 2011, 04:52 AM
Bhodro Loke Musolmani korey nai?

uni hindu naki musolman eita ki jana gese?

deshimon
June 12, 2011, 02:58 PM

Oi lokta jodi vodrolok hoy taholay ovodro loker songa ki?

Isnaad
June 13, 2011, 07:02 AM
Oi lokta jodi vodrolok hoy taholay ovodro loker songa ki?

Oi lok bhodro holey amra obhodro. :)

Fazal
June 14, 2011, 04:14 PM
Where is our choto bhai Rabz bhai?

Any update or live coverage? Kothai dada apni kotai gelen mosai, taking photographs....hehehehhe??

Asoon Rabz bhaiya, kichu bolun ei bisoiye....ghotonata ki amader khuley bolun please!

(thanks BK Bhai for creating the template for RFI)

Rabz
June 15, 2011, 01:41 AM
^^ Ki mama, hothath kore amake shoron ????

simon
June 15, 2011, 08:31 AM

update hochcey,lokta mohilatar biruddhe mamla korsey.:-D

deshimon
June 15, 2011, 03:55 PM
Mohila ta nishchoy dangerous ta na hole amon kaj j karo pokkhay somvob noy. Sutorang dosh sobar e hoito ase.