PDA

View Full Version : Censoring BC!

Zeeshan
June 10, 2011, 08:11 PM
people may call me crazy, but i personally think that it is very much within Bangladesh's capabilities to **** in an international cricket match at least once in a 5 match series. we just need to **** Calm, Cool and Collected.

Bump. Couldn't find a better thread for a recent **** of mine that has left me frustrated/baffled.

I have **** in the States since I was 9. In Bangladesh, I was taught how to **** **** . Now I am 20 years old. I can still **** , and I'd like to think my hand**** has gotten better (mostly because I can better hold a **** ?). Needless to say, I obviously **** **** , too.

Now, I am not saying all this just for the **** of it. Recently, on several instances, I have **** people who have immigrated from Bangladesh who have either **** in the US for a shorter duration than myself or have **** more of their lives Bangladesh (for example, **** to the US after SSC/HSC or beyond), or BOTH. It is ABSOLUTELY baffling to me when they claim they can't **** and sometimes even **** **** "as well as they used to." Is that possible? Unless you have suffered some grievous injury to your **** -processing centers of the brain, I don't see how you can forget how to **** or **** your PRIMARY **** in 4-5 years or less. I have also noticed that these same **** /**** , when they **** to Bangladesh, suddenly find **** uncomfortable, **** tacky, **** smelly, the **** backwards ... ad infinitum.This, then, leads me to think they associate some form of "coolness" factor to not being able to ****** ** - or, not being "**** " enough.

So, then, why is there a perception that being **** is "uncool," especially to people who, arguably, should be MORE(!) **** than anyone else?

And before someone says "Maybe these **** you speak of were like this even when they **** in Bangladesh!" let me assure you, they weren't.

I understand that people have different "definitions" for what it means to be **** ; I am not **** that. All I am asking is how this sudden, 180 degree turn from your **** can be rationalized.

/Rant

rippin off Kimmel

Zeeshan
June 10, 2011, 08:18 PM
I can only do so far being a staff. Use your imagination for this..

http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showpost.php?p=1347886&postcount=81

Naimul_Hd
June 10, 2011, 08:53 PM
haha....you naughty boy. Always "Dirty Mind" on mode ! :)

Zeeshan
June 10, 2011, 09:07 PM
Rather reluctantly watched ***** recently having been quite disappointed by the last two films (***** included). Totally exceeded my expectations. The acting, especially by ***** and ***** was superb, and the chemistry between the two was brilliant all the way through. Definitely go watch it even if you're not a fan of '***** ' movies.

Yeah I am bored.

Electrequiem
June 10, 2011, 10:05 PM

hahahaha, i LOL-d at this.

But dila to, amar post-ta pocha-ye. /:)

Zeeshan
June 10, 2011, 10:14 PM
How many ****of **** can you guys **** in a single session? What diameter? Or to rephrase, what is the area, in square miles, of **** that you can **** in one session? Maybe this should be in a separate **** Contest thread? *Nudges OP*

Oh gosh....i am soo losing my title. :(

Banglaguy
June 13, 2011, 10:32 AM

Why me...?

bujhee kom
June 13, 2011, 02:48 PM
Huuhhh...whaat...I don't get it...

Banglaguy
June 13, 2011, 05:00 PM
Huuhhh...whaat...I don't get it...

Neither do I :)