PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive Video Footage: Two Bus Collision at Khamarbari Crossing, Farmgate .

bdmoderator
June 27, 2011, 04:40 PM
Exclusive Video Footage: Two Bus Collision at Khamarbari Crossing, Farmgate (27-06-2011 from ATN Bangla News).

Watch Here:

http://www.damalchele.com/2011/06/exclusive-video-footage-two-bus.html (http://www.damalchele.com/2011/06/exclusive-video-footage-two-bus.html)

Facebook ee amar ek friend share dise. Tai share korlam. It is horrible! Jani na kemne manush beche gelo. majkhan diye ekta CNG oo! Amader desher bus driver gula re ki kora uchit ami jani na!

Banglaguy
June 27, 2011, 04:52 PM
This is already in the breaking news thread :)

RazabQ
June 27, 2011, 05:10 PM
The thing is, everything in Dhaka moves slowly. Hence the lucky escape from massive loss.

Zeeshan
June 27, 2011, 05:24 PM
Was that from a cctv?

MohammedC
June 27, 2011, 05:54 PM
I am sorry. Though I found the initial accident one of the worse I have ever seen.

But that man with lungi jumping of the bus has made my day. Please forgive me if I have upset anyone.

bujhee kom
June 27, 2011, 08:52 PM
MC bro, look at the Baby Taxi/CNG appearing/zooming through the collision between the 2 buses unscratched by a fraction of a second and almost was squeezed between them buses!! How lucky the Baby Taxi operator and his passengers!!! That was very very lucky! Just look again bhais and apus! Allah bless all that got hurt or worse! May Allah help the DMP and Dhaka Municipal Corporation and put a traffic light there for Allah's sake!!!

Night_wolf
June 27, 2011, 09:14 PM
The thing is, everything in Dhaka moves slowly. Hence the lucky escape from massive loss.

yes!..amazingly something good came out of this traffic!

al Furqaan
June 27, 2011, 09:16 PM
i hope no one got killed or hurt seriously in that overturned bus.

Alien
June 27, 2011, 09:29 PM
That baby taxi (they call it CNG these days) was EXTREMELY fortunate. You can't even see it entering the collision point, so it must have been tailing the white bus closely.

Alien
June 27, 2011, 09:30 PM
i hope no one got killed or hurt seriously in that overturned bus.

22 injured, none died.

roman
June 27, 2011, 09:44 PM
I am sorry. Though I found the initial accident one of the worse I have ever seen.

But that man with lungi jumping of the bus has made my day. Please forgive me if I have upset anyone.
Haha Mohammed vai :-) Ei dukkher shomoyo hashalen

That. Cng was extremely lucky. Thanx to Allah

nakedzero
June 27, 2011, 11:18 PM
MC bro, look at the Baby Taxi/CNG appearing/zooming through the collision between the 2 buses unscratched by a fraction of a second and almost was squeezed between them buses!! How lucky the Baby Taxi operator and his passengers!!! That was very very lucky! Just look again bhais and apus! Allah bless all that got hurt or worse! May Allah help the DMP and Dhaka Municipal Corporation and put a traffic light there for Allah's sake!!!

BKB apni na bolle CNG er bepar ta khyal e kortam na! They are most lucky here. Allah shobai ke taratari shustho kore tuluk.

al-Sagar
June 27, 2011, 11:37 PM
the passenger from the big bus started to flee away as the jumped out from the bus through the windows.

they feared that angry public may start breaking windows of the big bus or even they may put the bus on fire

Alien
June 28, 2011, 12:16 AM
the passenger from the big bus started to flee away as the jumped out from the bus through the windows.

they feared that angry public may start breaking windows of the big bus or even they may put the bus on fire

Now that makes sense. Been thinking on why people would go as far as living their lungi behind to escape the big bus when it was relatively intact.

Rabz
June 28, 2011, 12:53 AM
That CNG Rocks !!!!!!

MohammedC
June 28, 2011, 12:57 AM
That CNG Rocks !!!!!!

Saw it now. Where did it come from ?

But that man jumping from bus deserves to be in the Lungi thread.

Naimul_Hd
June 28, 2011, 01:45 AM
that Lungi worked as a Parachute and saved a human being...JOY LUNGI !!! ekhon theke lungi pora shikhte hobe, Allah e jane kokhon parachute er kam lage :D

bdmoderator
June 28, 2011, 09:04 AM
that Lungi worked as a Parachute and saved a human being...JOY LUNGI !!! ekhon theke lungi pora shikhte hobe, Allah e jane kokhon parachute er kam lage :D

:notworthy:

:floor::floor:

bdmoderator
June 28, 2011, 09:06 AM
Was that from a cctv?

It seems so. But not sure. Dhaka er rastai CCTV thakar kotha to shuni nai kono din! :P

firstlane
July 2, 2011, 10:19 AM
but that man with lungi jumping of the bus has made my day. Please forgive me if i have upset anyone.

কি বলবো রে ভাই! ওই প্যারাসুট জাম্পিং দেখে হাসতে হাসতে হাপানি হয়ে গেলো! স্যরি।

পুলিশ: এই গাড়ি ওই গাড়ির লগে লাইগ্যা উল্টাইয়া কাইত হইয়া পইড়া গেছে।

Alien
July 3, 2011, 06:09 AM
It seems so. But not sure. Dhaka er rastai CCTV thakar kotha to shuni nai kono din! :P
Has to be. And good quality CCTV too. Everywhere else is shitty quality black n white.