PDA

View Full Version : Minor raped for 3 days by madrasa student

F6_Turbo
June 29, 2011, 02:59 AM
Wed, Jun 29th, 2011 2:16 am BdST

Sherpur, June 28 (bdnews24.com) — A madrasa student has kidnapped, raped a Hindu girl for three days, shaved her head and left her in front of her house in men's clothes.

But instead of the boy being on the defensive, it is the girl's family now in hiding because of repeated threats from him and his friends after they filed a case in connection with the incident.

Shah Jamal, student of Kumri Tegharia Quomil Madrasa of Chaitajani village, Shribardi, abducted the girl on June 20. On June 23, she was left in front of her house, head shaven and wearing T-shirt and pant.

On Sunday, the victim's family filed a case at Shribardi Police Station.

Sherpur acting superintendent of police Anisur Rahman, quoting the case files, said the girl was a student of class 10 at Kumri Katajan Girls High School.

Shah Jamal abducted her while she was going to school and force-fed anaesthetic medicines.

Shribardi Police Station officer in-charge Mostasinur Rahman told bdnews24.com the boy's mother and two uncles were arrested for trying to eliminate evidence.

The girl's medical tests were completed at Sherpur Sadar Hospital and her blood was sent to Dhaka for traces of the anaesthetic drugs, he said.

http://www.bdnews24.com/details.php?cid=41&id=199649

Fine young man, not to mention the mother and uncles. What a family.

Night_wolf
June 29, 2011, 03:07 AM
this kind of people should be hanged

al-Sagar
June 29, 2011, 03:23 AM
really pathetic news

Severus
June 29, 2011, 03:48 AM
i think the journalist tried to focus heavily on the religious identity . a victim is a victim, a criminal is a criminal

Rabz
June 29, 2011, 04:58 AM
Yet another pathetic news that emerges from the lawless land of ours !!
Everybody is at their free will now.

simon
June 29, 2011, 06:23 AM
for some reason I feel like if our prime minister wasn't a woman things could have been better for women in BD, may be I'm wrong.

Banglaguy
June 29, 2011, 06:26 AM
Bangladesh will never go forward as long as religious disparities are evident.

lamisa
June 29, 2011, 10:36 AM
crime rates always go up when AL come in power...

MohammedC
June 29, 2011, 10:56 AM
for some reason I feel like if our prime minister wasn't a woman things could have been better for women in BD, may be I'm wrong.

You are right. We need a man ruling the country. No disrespect to women. I think the politicians are using women as shield and doing things that aren't important and overlooking law and order in the country.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

F6_Turbo
June 29, 2011, 10:59 AM
crime rates always go up when AL come in power...

Wow...that straight from BNP HQ press release?

How about Muslim bigots always run riot all over disenfranchised minorities when BNP come into power?

[edit]

Does this place have an ignore function, might put it to use.

F6_Turbo
June 29, 2011, 11:02 AM
You are right. We need a man ruling the country. No disrespect to women. I think the politicians are using women as shield and doing things that aren't important and overlooking law and order in the country.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

We are a poor overcrowded third world nation, crime goes hand in hand with those characteristics.

Look all around the world, it doesn't matter if it's a bloke, a left wing/right wing, military junta or religious nutjob....

Our problems are not because of female leaders, and this wannabe mullah didn't rape a Hindu girl, because Hasina or AL are in power, despite what the imbecile a few posts above says.

kalpurush
June 29, 2011, 11:51 AM
really pathetic news
and shameful. Very unfortunate.

ahnaf
June 29, 2011, 12:03 PM
BNP or al both are crap.. Foul pura.. Ei dui dol jotodin power e thakbe ei desh egobe na..seriously.. Jotodin notun keo na ashe desh er situation emoni thakbe..

MohammedC
June 29, 2011, 12:30 PM
We are a poor overcrowded third world nation, crime goes hand in hand with those characteristics.

Look all around the world, it doesn't matter if it's a bloke, a left wing/right wing, military junta or religious nutjob....

Our problems are not because of female leaders, and this wannabe mullah didn't rape a Hindu girl, because Hasina or AL are in power, despite what the imbecile a few posts above says.

I was not pointing out Hasina = Al or Khaleda = BNP. And where in my post I mentioned because of Hasina this effing mullah committed this barbaric crime.

deshimon
June 29, 2011, 03:17 PM
Don't think only politically, though political influence may have, this type of crime is posible only for those who loose their character completely.

Fazal
June 29, 2011, 03:46 PM
i think the journalist tried to focus heavily on the religious identity . a victim is a victim, a criminal is a criminal

A "Madrasa Student" comited the crime. This can be a coincidence (i.e. criminal & Madrasa student) by itself.

A 'Minor Hindu girl" is the victim. This can also be a coincidence (i.e. Minority and victim) by itself.

However a "Madrasa Student" comited a crime against "Minor Hindu girl" is too much to ignore as a coincidence.

Therefore I disagree with you and agree the journalist revealing the religious identity of both. I see it more than a generic rape crime, more like a hate crime against minority in top of raping a minor girl.

iDumb
June 29, 2011, 08:40 PM
A "Madrasa Student" comited the crime. This can be a coincidence (i.e. criminal & Madrasa student) by itself.

A 'Minor Hindu girl" is the victim. This can also be a coincidence (i.e. Minority and victim) by itself.

However a "Madrasa Student" comited a crime against "Minor Hindu girl" is too much to ignore as a coincidence.

was this one of your joke? what a poor logic (if you can call it logic). Anyways, why am I replying?

al Furqaan
June 29, 2011, 09:32 PM
was this one of your joke? what a poor logic (if you can call it logic). Anyways, why am I replying?

Orphy, you have to admit that there was most likely a religious motivation behind the crime. Nothing wrong with that kind of reporting, IMO.

There is a difference between Fox News fomenting fear and hatred of those evil "Muslims" out to rape your kids in suburban USA, and a difference between reporting facts on the ground.

I am offended when VTech shooter automatically gets suspected of being a Muslim despite zero evidence to support it. I am offended when Presidential candidates say "Obama is not a Muslim" instead of saying "So what if he is a Muslim?" or "Muslims cannot be trusted" without being ousted from contention instead of just merely being "controversial".

If cross-wielding guy from South Carolina raped a hijabi girl in Charleston, you bet I'm gonna think its a hate-crime.

Rape is rape and deserves the death penalty (my personal opinion here).

Fazal
June 29, 2011, 10:01 PM

As if I care what you think. Please follow what you said before ... i.e ignore my comments.... and please let me do the same.

bujhee kom
June 29, 2011, 10:20 PM
Most unfortunate, most despicable and blood boiling!
The horror deja-vu continues in the land where 40 years after our independence WE as a nation, a jaati still fail to protect our Hindu minority citizens and we can not even protect a 3 year girl from some low life scum savage....I say shame on us all, ! Ashen amra amader Kopaley juta mari!
Shame on the Government and the local Police, all the law enforcement agencies and the local people of Sribadi!

Apprehand the SOB and give him the maximum punishment years in hard labor prison + castrate him and find his whole family and punish them hard and exceptional so these again and again extreme violent events in our land continue less!

lamisa
June 30, 2011, 10:48 AM
i am not a BNP ghesha person or anything. when AL come in power, crime rates go up and when BNP are in power, corruption is rampant throughout the economy. crimes rates going up make me afraid to go out of the house alone after it's dark but corruption doesn't affect me directly. in any case, neither is good and so next election e ami "NA" vote dibo!

firstlane
July 2, 2011, 10:00 AM
this kind of people should be hanged

Why? Was any razakar punished for doing the same thing?

Equinox
July 2, 2011, 11:16 AM
Hope the same happens to this bastard in jail.

Alien
July 7, 2011, 04:16 AM
The fact that he shaved her head raises the likelihood of it being hate crime with religious motives.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)

banfan2
July 7, 2011, 04:53 AM
majhe majhe chinta kori amader madrasagulote ki shikkha deya hoy!!! lojjay chokhe pani chole ashe. muslim hok ar hindu amader ar kono bonke jeno ai vaggo boron korte na hoy. aj kothay jeno ek canadian-er comment porlam bangladesh is a barbaric muslim country. jotoi jor golay protibad janai na keno eishob news dekhle onnoke dosh dei kivabe. ami bk vaier satrhe ekmot. shame on us. shame on us. amar mote ai rapist je madrasay porto shetar upor kora nojordari hok. dorkar hole teacherder jiggashabad kora hok. amader mollara hinduder shomporke je monovab poshon kore ta ottonto lojjajonok. amader madrasa gulo theke ai monovab dur korte hobe. tar baba ma take madrasay pathiye chilo allah-rasuler dekhano pothe jibon gorte, noroposhu hote noy.

Kabir
July 7, 2011, 01:34 PM
Not concerned about the girl's physical condition - terribly worried about her mental condition. Basically, she will live like a dead meat for the rest of her life.

If the guy is caught, they should feed him to the dogs.

simon
July 7, 2011, 02:36 PM
ar bhallagenay.