PDA

View Full Version : BC forum seems slower

nakedzero
June 30, 2011, 03:43 AM
IDK why (from the beginning I've become active on this forum) it takes really really long (like 30-40 seconds) to enter any link of BC forum. I have got 6 mbps connection and with a blink of eye I can enter any webpage like youtube or yahoo or google etc. IDK why is that happening to me. Please help me on this issue. This is really getting me frustrated. Any of Staffs is welcome on my pc if you like to check it remotely. Thank you for you kind attention.

Rabz
June 30, 2011, 05:34 AM
May be its a sign.
Something is telling you to slow down.

nakedzero
June 30, 2011, 05:38 AM
May be its a sign.
Something is telling you to slow down.

Lol Rabz bhai, I've been facing this from the very beginning :(

Banglaguy
June 30, 2011, 06:57 AM
The same is happening for me. When I go to '' Go Advanced'' then it takes some time for the post to load up and be visible, whereas it comes up straight away on quick reply.

Naimul_Hd
October 7, 2011, 05:16 AM
why am i getting 'Database Error' every time when i click 'post reply' ? Never had this problem before ! i had to write same message couple of times before posting successfully.

nakedzero
October 7, 2011, 05:35 AM
I was facing it too while trying to vote in a poll today.

Tiger Manc
October 7, 2011, 08:55 AM
Same here. I am seeing 'Database Error' and BanglaCricket is currently experiencing problems.

al-Sagar
October 9, 2011, 02:09 AM
everything working fine with me ... ... except cant find any ideas to post

Naimul_Hd
April 10, 2013, 10:13 AM
I was having this problem today. Whenever i tried to post something clicking 'Quote' button to someone's post, i could not post. I tried many times, but every time it showed 'the server is taking long time to respond' message. Then later, when i posted in 'quick reply' box, it worked fine.

any reason ?

zsayeed
April 10, 2013, 12:13 PM
Install http://www.abine.com/how-donottrackme-works/
and everything will get faster.

DoNotTrackMe from albine.

I use chrome.

Maysun
April 10, 2013, 11:27 PM
It's been slow off late

Tigers_eye
May 9, 2013, 06:53 AM
Very slow. I have one of the fastest internet right now. My download speed is close to 70mbs. It takes 7+ seconds to load any page. Before it did take a second and instantly it would come up. Please try to fix the problem. Thanks!!

Zunaid
May 9, 2013, 07:11 AM
I have the same issue and even I can't solve it. Nassssssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiif.

Nasif
May 9, 2013, 07:24 AM
MS had some issue with last week with Azure service management in the datacenter where we are running, and current status is "resolved". There is no extra load on the server, and nothing else has changed. I will take a closer look this weekend if we still have slowness.

Normal performance is ~1sec for a page load.

Blah
May 9, 2013, 09:45 AM
Curious mind wants to know.

How much are you guys spending on azure for this site?
Whats the server/hardware/vps spec?
How much bandwidth are you guys going through?

Crisis
May 9, 2013, 01:53 PM
Bhaijanera, very slow ... :(

Ahsan
May 9, 2013, 04:58 PM
vari vari slow...it's crawling for me in the last few days!

Dilscoop
May 9, 2013, 08:03 PM
I actually broke the news about Rahim resigning. I didn't even dare to open a thread for it!

BD_TigerZ
May 10, 2013, 06:19 AM
It is very, Very slow often on game days to me..45sec load (minimum, sometimes never end up loading)...please look into this.

BengaliPagol
May 10, 2013, 07:47 PM
I actually broke the news about Rahim resigning. I didn't even dare to open a thread for it!

#whatislyf

iDumb
May 12, 2013, 09:56 AM
so what was the problem? seems fixed.... ami to mone mone bc admin er upor hashtachilam problem fix korte na parai.... ppl in tech cant say "we dont know why its happening"., doesnt register to me...

however all respect restored now...

Dilscoop
May 12, 2013, 11:11 AM
so what was the problem? seems fixed.... ami to mone mone bc admin er upor hashtachilam problem fix korte na parai.... ppl in tech cant say "we dont know why its happening"., doesnt register to me...

however all respect restored now...

This AT&T senior tech came two days in a row now, suppose to come back again today, can't figure out why my connection just keeps dropping like a dial up! He's like the 7th Tech we had.

Only reason I'm not getting rid of AT&T is because, if I get something else that might drop too. SO.:hairpull:

iDumb
May 12, 2013, 12:06 PM
This AT&T senior tech came two days in a row now, suppose to come back again today, can't figure out why my connection just keeps dropping like a dial up! He's like the 7th Tech we had.

Only reason I'm not getting rid of AT&T is because, if I get something else that might drop too. SO.:hairpull:

did u do what i told you? to directly connect to see if it still drops? if it doesnt then there is obviously an interference somewhere.... if it still does then problem with connection or the modem....

replace modem, if doesnt work, they should install a new line from scratch...

its not rocket science....

its a man made thing..... there has to be a solution.

Dilscoop
May 12, 2013, 12:17 PM
FOOL! I did that days ago you don't gotta tell me! Don't try to be a mattabbor. There is an interference outside somewhere, except the power light, everything else goes off like almost every hour. You can plug it directly into your butt, it won't matter if the whole thing is fuzzed up. If their senior dude is freaking out because he can't fix it, I doubt you'd be able to.

Gawd.

BTW, Nice job Nasif, I saw that message when BC was down. LOL "BC Team." Please!

Zeeshan
May 12, 2013, 02:14 PM
lol bc team...

Nasif
May 12, 2013, 02:29 PM
You guys got it wrong, it was "Team BC" :)

Zeeshan
May 12, 2013, 03:04 PM
bc swimsuit male model calendar ta ekhon hoye gelei hoy...simon uddyag neu..ki bolo?

iDumb
May 12, 2013, 03:36 PM
FOOL! I

U are the one with a bad internet connection and I am the fool. I been hearing abt your internet connection pron for past 1 year almost... If its yet not fixed problem is you....

Dilscoop
May 12, 2013, 03:40 PM
A year? It's been happening since I upgraded from the basic one that comes with the apartment to 12 mbp. Yeah it's my fault that the guy comes 3 days in row, stands 4 hours outside in the sun and can't fix it, and almost feels like crying because he can't find the issue.

TF Zee?

iDumb
May 12, 2013, 03:45 PM
You guys got it wrong, it was "Team BC" :)

So what was the problem nasif bhai... Ektu knowledge den na bhai...

Naki shudhu ekta restart marchen aaar shob thik hoiya geche. ..

BengaliPagol
May 13, 2013, 04:22 AM
tik hoye gelo. Khub kushi.

Dilscoop
May 27, 2013, 12:44 AM
http://i.imgur.com/0p3r7gQ.png

Nasif
May 27, 2013, 12:47 AM
^^^ And you are back before the 1 hour, more like 35mins. Still not happy?

And, where is the "BC seems faster" thread?

Dilscoop
May 27, 2013, 12:49 AM
I was going back to this. Last time I didn't take a screen shot. BTW, Nice job Nasif, I saw that message when BC was down. LOL "BC Team." Please!

Nasif
May 27, 2013, 12:51 AM
^^^ Team BC is almost like "Justice League" :)

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-bQhI6_aznMU/UW7bVAKr1HI/AAAAAAAAAcs/DY_4TK429Cw/s1600/justice_zpsce531f4f.jpg

Dilscoop
May 27, 2013, 12:53 AM
More like the Avengers aka Iron Man show.

Zunaid
May 27, 2013, 01:52 AM
I'm Xavier.

Tigers_eye
August 17, 2013, 11:04 AM
It is slow again. Justice league or X-man whatever you are... help BC.

Nasif
August 17, 2013, 01:06 PM
Microsoft is performing some sort of maintenance this weekend; should be fine after that.

Tigers_eye
August 19, 2013, 05:39 AM
Microsoft is performing some sort of maintenance this weekend; should be fine after that.
Weekend is over but the speed is still very slow.

Zeeshan
August 20, 2013, 05:57 AM
forum etto slow...posting er spirit i noshto hoye jay

Naimul_Hd
August 20, 2013, 09:44 AM
Can't remember when BC was this much slow ! Takes almost 3-4 minutes to load a page and post a comment !! It seems BC is trying to match with BD teams ! :)

iDumb
August 21, 2013, 02:11 AM
i would have fired someone already if i had a website and that ran this slow.... facebook is also free but it never goes down.... so thats not an excuse is it?

this bc team is so lazzyyyy.....

Nocturnal
August 23, 2013, 12:41 AM
I had to check this thread ... cause I thought that was only me ... slow!!!!

Nadim
August 23, 2013, 04:37 AM
Mobile version o onek slow...

Naimul_Hd
August 23, 2013, 07:40 AM
[বাংলা]বিসি এতিম হয়ে গেছে ভাইস !! বিসিকে দেখে রাখার মত কেউ নাই মনে হচ্ছে !!! গত ২ সপ্তাহ ধরে এই করুন অবস্থা[/বাংলা] !! :(

Nasif
August 23, 2013, 08:43 AM
^^^ - really? It has not been a week yet!

Sky isn't falling; and this isn't Facebook with $$$$$.

So relax, inshallah it will be resolved this weekend.

Naimul_Hd
August 23, 2013, 08:57 AM

Yes, nasif bhai, i was having this problem from last week. Last week BC was not this much slow but still compare to other time, it was quite slow. But now its very slow. May be its me. :(

Good to know BC team is working on it. :)

iDumb
August 24, 2013, 12:56 AM

there is a saying nasif bhai, love can achieve anything amd can break any boundaries.... you dont need money to fiz this site, you need love. i mean it is not that you dont know how to fix it but you just want some time in the weekend when you more less busy than other days to tackle this......3 weeks later...

this proves 2 things:
1. bc is not your first love, or your only love (do you have any love for this site at all...?). you love someone else more, so you giving them time instead of serving 10 000 weak bc members....
2. you are one lazy bangali morod foa who likes to eat shorishar hilsha fish (despite its price tag) and take a long nap afterwards instead of fixing this damn site...

what is this weekend service talk.....?

iDumb
August 24, 2013, 02:06 AM
i am willing to bet a hilsha fish (max 2.5 lbs) with anyone that this site will not be fixed by 12 am monday........ all our big admins will be either napping, singing, watching a movie, drinking in a mile high club, or all tgether banning me for talking too much.... but it will not be fixed....

i bet a fish on it.

macher raja ilish, BC er raja ??

iDumb
August 25, 2013, 10:28 PM
it feels faster i think. problem seems fixed.... 30 mins was left..... i am on a slow mobile internet connection now... so cant fully appreciate it yet, i am awaiting my blazing fast fios in my new apartment next week.....

nasif bhai you are invited to my new apartment (which is better than jadukors tiny house, mine has a kitchen with a brand new stove - though it maybe the cheapest in the market, but its still a proper kitchen) anytime for a hilsha lunch...

thank you for fixing this..

btw i almost thought i got banned from this thread.....

iDumb
August 25, 2013, 10:47 PM
nasif bhai banglacricket loads faster than facebook now.... great job.... (even if its fixed after a month, and it took you what, like an hour)

Zunaid
August 25, 2013, 10:49 PM
nasif bhai banglacricket loads faster than facebook now.... great job.... (even if its fixed after a month, and it took you what, like an hour)

Actually, it took some of Nasif's considerable skills and valuable weekend hours.

He needs more than your cheap $25 ilish from you.

iDumb
August 25, 2013, 11:11 PM
well my ilish may seem cheap to you mr rich, well travelled, mile high sky club, priviledged, who gets his own hello tour but is bad *** enugh not to show up..... but my hilsha will be made with something money cant buy..... with LOVE!!!! which is priceless....

riajul
August 25, 2013, 11:13 PM
Yeah, now its loading too faster. Good work bhais.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)

Naimul_Hd
August 26, 2013, 01:56 AM
Nasif bhai Jindabaad !!! :)

Jadukor
August 26, 2013, 03:39 AM
nasif bhai you are invited to my new apartment (which is better than jadukors tiny house, mine has a kitchen with a brand new stove - though it maybe the cheapest in the market, but its still a proper kitchen) anytime for a hilsha lunch...

well my ilish may seem cheap to you mr rich, well travelled, mile high sky club, priviledged, who gets his own hello tour but is bad *** enugh not to show up..... but my hilsha will be made with something money cant buy..... with LOVE!!!! which is priceless....
Cheap Valobasha dia Fish cooking hoi naa... khali Adamnsu er gift hoi. Tomar pocha Formalin wala shosta Ilish maas keu khaite chaina. Amar bashai functioning stove naa thakle ki hoise mojadar Salmon Steak kina khaoabo Nasif bhai ke dorkar hoile:cool:

mufi_02
August 26, 2013, 09:41 AM
BC is blazing fast now. mone hocche anonde 10-12 ta thread khule feli.

And iDumb you better invite us to your new apartment and cook hilsha.

iDumb
August 26, 2013, 10:39 AM
Mufi you are welcome to my new apt anytime you want..... Just make sure you bring some food on your way...

nasif has given new life to bc. I am opening a new thread in fc soon in honor ...

It will be titled " bc is so fast that....". Trademarked

simon
August 26, 2013, 01:50 PM
beshi fast, kom fast holey bhalo hoto, bhul likhe edit korar agey keu quote korte parto na

thank you Nasif bhai , I didn't complain as I knew something better coming. :)

Jadukor
August 31, 2013, 09:33 PM
Is it my internet or is the forum loading real slow again?

Zunaid
August 31, 2013, 10:11 PM
BC.

Nasif is trying to get to the bottom of this recurring issue.

NoName
September 1, 2013, 01:01 PM
Hunt it down Nasif, no mercy!

Naimul_Hd
September 2, 2013, 01:32 AM
This time BC is protesting against poor performance of Bangladesh Football team in SAFF !!

MohammedC
December 12, 2013, 11:26 AM
Forum has been very slow for last 1 day.

Nasif
December 12, 2013, 11:31 AM
I am not noticing any slowness.

Razi
December 12, 2013, 11:37 AM
Yeah same here, the pages are taking ages to load and probably day before yesterday it was down for quite some time.

Nasif
December 12, 2013, 01:38 PM
^^^ That was due to another issue. I have just noticed now that the forum home page, where we have vCricket score provider widget, is loading slow as vCricket itself is responding slow. The widget is also part of all of the Bangladesh Cricket section, as a result that section is also loading slow.

Usually vCricket is quite fast. If it continues, I will disable vCricket for now.

MohammedC
December 12, 2013, 02:09 PM
Still slow but not as before.

Nasif
December 12, 2013, 03:55 PM
I have disabled vcricket, should be normal now.

MohammedC
December 12, 2013, 04:12 PM
Thank you Nasif bhai.

Murad
February 26, 2014, 08:18 AM
BC has been so slow since the Srilanka series.

Admins are on vacation?

MohammedC
March 20, 2014, 05:29 AM
Forum seems a bit slower when logging in.

Zunaid
March 20, 2014, 05:52 AM
Forum seems a bit slower when logging in.

It's that dammed vcricket live score feed. Seems to be eased up now.

MohammedC
March 20, 2014, 05:59 AM
It's that dammed vcricket live score feed. Seems to be eased up now.

Got quicker now.

Tigers_eye
May 19, 2014, 08:22 AM
Something is up!!! Very slow loading pages. Cricket page particular.

Murad
May 20, 2014, 05:42 AM
this vcricket needs to go. makes the forum slow all the time.

Nasif
May 20, 2014, 07:41 AM
Yes, vcricket slows down everything. Looking at other options, let's see.

Naimul_Hd
May 21, 2014, 08:23 AM
hmm....it takes a bit long to load a page.

Tigers_eye
December 17, 2014, 03:50 PM
kaje laigga jao. page load hoitey ato shomoi lagtase kan?

Tigers_eye
May 18, 2015, 07:05 PM
De ja vu!!!
Other sports are extremely slow to load.