PDA

View Full Version : Shabdhan!!!

lamisa
June 30, 2011, 10:58 AM
At around 10 am today, I went out to go to a sho on my own. When I nearly reached my destination, I saw a man being held up by a woman a few feet ahead of me. Se was carrying a wooden box in her hand and the mere sight of the box scared me to numbness. For those who don't know, the boxes are supposed to carry snakes in them. If you do not give money to the woman, she sets the snake on you. I saw the man taking out money out of his pocket and paying her I didn't see how much but she surely thought that the amount was not sufficient for I saw her moving the box and the man screaming, "ay ay, shor shor". I got so scard that I turned and went back all the way, took a different and more complicated route through the market to reach the shop I intended to go to.

There ar other types of fokir nowadays. One is alled "hagu fokir" and they actually carry a polythene with **** in it and threaten to put in on their vctim if they do not get satisfactory returns. So those who travel without a car, please beware. ei jaater oshustho manush Dhaka shohorer rastay dine dine bere jachchhe. So please be careful...

mac
June 30, 2011, 11:14 AM
At around 10 am today, I went out to go to a sho on my own. When I nearly reached my destination, I saw a man being held up by a woman a few feet ahead of me. Se was carrying a wooden box in her hand and the mere sight of the box scared me to numbness. For those who don't know, the boxes are supposed to carry snakes in them. If you do not give money to the woman, she sets the snake on you. I saw the man taking out money out of his pocket and paying her I didn't see how much but she surely thought that the amount was not sufficient for I saw her moving the box and the man screaming, "ay ay, shor shor". I got so scard that I turned and went back all the way, took a different and more complicated route through the market to reach the shop I intended to go to.

There ar other types of fokir nowadays. One is alled "hagu fokir" and they actually carry a polythene with **** in it and threaten to put in on their vctim if they do not get satisfactory returns. So those who travel without a car, please beware. ei jaater oshustho manush Dhaka shohorer rastay dine dine bere jachchhe. So please be careful...

Old news. These gypsies(Bede) were frequent at Gulshan-1 circle 2/3 years earlier. Haven't seen them recently though. Quite annoying.

simon
June 30, 2011, 11:14 AM
amader deshey rastay rastay talent ra gijgij korchey.
but seriously poverty is such a virus,it kills the moral of mankind.

nakedzero
June 30, 2011, 12:14 PM
I'm not afraid of snakes, I can touch them easily with my hand :D and one woman with snake in a box came to me once, asked for money and when she found I was pulling the snake from her box and she was like WT* lol I ruined her business for a while. Btw, most of the times they have empty box and try to make peoples scared with it. So don't pay unless you see the snake LOLzzz

roman
June 30, 2011, 12:28 PM
[বাংলা] কি বিচিত্র এই দেশ আর এর মানুষ
[/বাংলা]

magic boy
June 30, 2011, 12:44 PM
There are several types of muggers can be seen in Dhaka

#1 The Blade Runner: He will appear running out of no where and stop your rickshaw. Then he will threat you with a bolaka blade and real blood coming down from his own injured body. horrible gore in board daylight and you will be bound to give away some money. minimum 10tk to please the moron! Although he will disappear as swiftly as he appears being afraid of gonodholai.

Dialogue: "oi ja ase bair kor naile kintu kaittalum" [বাংলা]"ওই যা আছে বাইর কর, নাইলে পোচ দিমু"[/বাংলা]

#2 Wannabe Dr. Evil: This retard carries a syringe full of unknown liquid and threatens the passerby as if he is Dr. Evil from Hollywood and will inject the syringe if money not given. perfect acting and short cut income. Like Blade runner this idiot got to run away before probable gonodholai.

Dialogue: oi teka de naile voira dimu. [বাংলা]"ওই টেকা দে নাইলে কইলাম ভইরা দিমু!"[/বাংলা]

other newly invented crimes: fake RAB threat, fake magistrate threat etc

Isnaad
June 30, 2011, 12:48 PM
1 month aage Gulshan 1 circle ei amake dhorsilo! Amar kachhe ashte gese ar ami shonge shonge mohila ta ke trick korey dilaam shoja dour! Porey dekhi shamne oi dol er e arek jon! Once again trick kore dilam dour. I did get scared. But douraye bachsi!
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)

MohammedC
June 30, 2011, 01:24 PM

There ar other types of fokir nowadays. One is called "hagu fokir" and they actually carry a polythene with **** in it and threaten to put in on their vctim if they do not get satisfactory returns............

Allah amake maaf koren.

Eita pore ami hasthe hashte shesh. Amar ekhon pete betha korthese. Ami shudu oita FB the dithesi.

riankhan
June 30, 2011, 01:43 PM
One is alled "hagu fokir" and they actually carry a polythene with **** in it and threaten to put in on their vctim if they do not get satisfactory returns.

Lol
Just when I was preparing to return BD.... the least possible thing I was expecting :lol:

Banglaguy
June 30, 2011, 02:27 PM
Why doesn't the person just punch the person in the face and leg it? I mean, it's not like they can do much else.

goru
June 30, 2011, 03:42 PM
Gotta think like Americans here...

Let's all start carrying snakes, hagu, and syringes on a daily basis. If everyone had snake, hagu, syringe... they'd have something to defend against anyone! Problem solved.

Electrequiem
June 30, 2011, 10:49 PM
Gotta think like Americans here...

Let's all start carrying snakes, hagu, and syringes on a daily basis. If everyone had snake, hagu, syringe... they'd have something to defend against anyone! Problem solved.

That's like some pokemon battle sh*t. "Hagu for +10 damage! Retaliated with snake for +20."
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)

Zunaid
June 30, 2011, 11:15 PM
That's like some pokemon battle sh*t. "Hagu for +10 damage! Retaliated with snake for +20."

Thanks for making me laugh so hard that my drink went up the wrong way. I pulled an Asner as they say. A truly LOL moment.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

Severus
July 1, 2011, 01:12 AM
These boxes don't carry any snakes. If they do then the snakes in them would not be poisonous at all. The main use of those boxes are to help scare women and to be used as wooden purses :-P. Next time if someone approaches you , be aggressive.

Zeeshan
July 1, 2011, 01:25 AM
Lamisa apu bhoi pay!
Lamisa apu bhoi pay!

Naimul_Hd
July 1, 2011, 02:31 AM
There ar other types of fokir nowadays. One is alled "hagu fokir" and they actually carry a polythene with **** in it and threaten to put in on their vctim if they do not get satisfactory returns.

[বাংলা]হাগু ফকির !??? হাহাহাহাহাআআ......উর হাসতে হাসতে তো আমারই **** বের হয়ে গেল !![/বাংলা] :-p

simon
July 1, 2011, 04:05 AM
These boxes don't carry any snakes. If they do then the snakes in them would not be poisonous at all. The main use of those boxes are to help scare women and to be used as wooden purses :-P. Next time if someone approaches you , be aggressive.

hmm...down da wicket e jaya maarte hoibo.

Isnaad
July 1, 2011, 04:05 AM
Lamisa apu bhoi pay!
Lamisa apu bhoi pay!

Those lines do go very well with your avy...! :applause:

lamisa
July 1, 2011, 10:04 AM
zee, i pray that next time u come to bd, those hagu fokir put a large portion of their "tools" on u!

bujhee kom
July 1, 2011, 10:28 AM
zee, i pray that next time u come to bd, those hagu fokir put a large portion of their "tools" on u!

Hahahahha I do too!!! Thik bolecho!!!!...I hope Gopal gets attacked by The King Of All Hagu Fakirs Of Dhaka the day he arrives and I hope they put it all over huim, his face , mouth, hair:clap::up::applause:....hehheheehe...Right on Lamisa!! High Five!

bujhee kom
July 1, 2011, 10:37 AM
Eijonno very soon Public baddho hobey personal body-guard/security/packing heat with them.....I mean anything with in 50' front of sight moving and with a ziplock bag/tioffin carrier/polythin bag....subject assume Fakir with haghu in the bag moving, someboty with a knife? And asking, ei teka de, or else Poche dimu???? I will show you how to cut up, take the knife and put'em to sleep...shoot'em. This is total madness...we need order and a major major sweeping crack-down! I am being very serious...law and order and social and human moral, ethic, dignity all at stake!

lamisa
July 1, 2011, 11:17 AM
hi5 bk da!

Electrequiem
July 1, 2011, 04:11 PM
Thanks for making me laugh so hard that my drink went up the wrong way. I pulled an Asner as they say. A truly LOL moment.

Lol, I'm glad you enjoyed it, Doc. I guess the humor level of that joke depends on how strong that drink o' your's was. ;)