PDA

View Full Version : Official-Break reverseda's fast- Game!!

Zeeshan
July 22, 2011, 10:14 PM
Our beloved reverse_swing
Last Post:June 11, 2011 01:14 PM
Now: July 22, 2011 8:07 PM
Been fasting for about a month.

Rules of the game:

+100: if you actually beat reverseda by fasting more (banglaguy that does not mean post more)
+10: for actually making reverseda talk
+1: everytime reverseda posts after you in this thread

Zeeshan
July 22, 2011, 10:23 PM
In.

Banglaguy
July 23, 2011, 04:49 AM
You must really not like me...

banfan2
July 23, 2011, 05:09 AM
forget it. i cant live without posting here.

Rabz
July 23, 2011, 05:28 AM
So, this game is all about not posting here in BC ??

Rabz
July 23, 2011, 06:53 AM
Nobody answer me.
I not play.

Night_wolf
July 23, 2011, 12:40 PM

let it go...he likes to go under everybody's skin

BD_2015
July 23, 2011, 02:17 PM

You should'n't care if he likes you or not.In this world don't expect that everyone will like you.

Banglaguy
July 23, 2011, 02:35 PM
let it go...he likes to go under everybody's skin

I don't see him do it to any one else.

You should'n't care if he likes you or not.In this world don't expect that everyone will like you.

And I know, it's just, Bengali people in general always take what people say to heart.

Rifat
July 24, 2011, 01:44 PM
Zeeshan,

why not try it out yourself :D ;)?

I have done it before btw...Alhamdulillah!

Zeeshan
July 26, 2011, 10:50 PM
I know I made this so-called game in jest but this is the most preposterous and juvenile theory that percolates in this site: Bragging about NOT posting

Supermods and admins do it because of a reason: First of all they are here to police the work and since they are supervisors of the site they don't perhaps want to or have to post as much. But what about the rest of the so called senior members?

I have given it a thought and it is so childish that some senior members brag about not posting. Wth. You are not some cyber ascetic St Simeon like standing on a pillar or a medieval monk taking vow of silence.

As Auntuda mentioned: It's not about quality. It's not about quantity. It's about making your own standard. You can have BOTH quantity and quality.

After all Asif bhai, offstump bhai, Sohel da, Poorfan bhai: They have tons of post. Kudos to Asif bhai that given his title he doesn't baulk at posting as if his "messianic journey" ended there upon receiving his title.

So as a fan my request: Post more. Be more active. Always try to stay stimulated and keep us engaged. It's a hive mind after all. Less is not necessarily more...yes sure we have to worry about cutting down the junk but if Library of Congress has miles of books or stumbleupon can give you cornucopia of creative shots, to assume an ascetic role being a regular member is utterly puerile.

Just my personal opinion and rant. Also it's a cynical social critique because many other sites don't have this cultural baggage of equating "paucity" with "holiness"...

iDumb get your ax over here from the potato couch watching Mad Money while stuffing porridge and cheese puffs in your fat piehole.

Kabir bhai: what's wrong with you? Post up.
Fazal uncle: Ash needs you and forgives you...

Morale: C-o-n-t-r-i-b-u-t-e.

bujhee kom
July 26, 2011, 11:29 PM
Bela Lugosi > Christopher Lee > Micheal Bolton of when a man loves a woman and Georgia on my mind rip off.

Zeeshan
July 26, 2011, 11:31 PM
I know I made this so-called game in jest but this is the most preposterous and juvenile theory that percolates in this site: Bragging about NOT posting

Supermods and admins do it because of a reason: First of all they are here to police the work and since they are supervisors of the site they don't perhaps want to or have to post as much. But what about the rest of the so called senior members?

I have given it a thought and it is so childish that some senior members brag about not posting. Wth. You are not some cyber ascetic St Simeon like standing on a pillar or a medieval monk taking vow of silence.

As Auntuda mentioned: It's not about quality. It's not about quantity. It's about making your own standard. You can have BOTH quantity and quality.

After all Asif bhai, offstump bhai, Sohel da, Poorfan bhai: They have tons of post. Kudos to Asif bhai that given his title he doesn't baulk at posting as if his "messianic journey" ended there upon receiving his title.

So as a fan my request: Post more. Be more active. Always try to stay stimulated and keep us engaged. It's a hive mind after all. Less is not necessarily more...yes sure we have to worry about cutting down the junk but if Library of Congress has miles of books or stumbleupon can give you cornucopia of creative shots, to assume an ascetic role being a regular member is utterly puerile.

Just my personal opinion and rant. Also it's a cynical social critique because many other sites don't have this cultural baggage of equating "paucity" with "holiness"...

iDumb get your ax over here from the potato couch watching Mad Money while stuffing porridge and cheese puffs in your fat piehole.

Kabir bhai: what's wrong with you? Post up.

Morale: C-o-n-t-r-i-b-u-t-e.

Bela Lugosi > Christopher Lee > Micheal Bolton of when a man loves a woman and Georgia on my mind rip off.

Or may be not...

Night_wolf
July 27, 2011, 03:02 AM

lol...couldn't stop laughing after reading this!!

Zeeshan
November 14, 2011, 07:40 PM
Cricket guru ajfar gets 10 points.

Game's afoot.