PDA

View Full Version : Request for Child Protection Workers/Interpreters in Dhaka

deshpremi
July 27, 2011, 04:33 AM
Can anyone please assist.

I am trying to find an interpreter with local knowledge in Dhaka to assist a colleague of mine to carry out an assesment on a mother and father to see if they are able to provide all the essential care and support to look after a child from the Uk in Bangladesh.

Ideally, this person would have a very good command of the English language and be a qualified interpreter as the assesment would involve a thorough investigation.

Also this person would need to accompany my colleague everywhere for the duration of his visit in Bangladesh which is anticipated to last 1 week.

They would need to provide contact numbers/addresses/proof of ID and references.

Needless to say that they will be able to negotiate their fee before hand.

Also any names or numbers of local goverment or NGO organisations involved in child protection or similar area of interest would be helpful.

Thanks.

bujhee kom
July 27, 2011, 01:35 PM
Woow Deshpremi bhai/apu, a BD couple back home want to adopt a British orphan child?
Best fo luck, I am sure your colleague will find someone reliable, smart and good to assist her in BD. I will see if I know anyone or any source, I will pass it on to you.

deshpremi
July 28, 2011, 03:39 AM
Thanks Bhujee kom.

Actually, the child is not going to be adopted as he is not orphaned.
These people are his biological parents. I cannot disclose any further info for obvious reasons.

btw... its bhai, not apu.

Rabz
July 28, 2011, 04:52 AM
Some of our BC youngsters in Dhaka could do this.

Nafi
July 28, 2011, 10:33 AM
Thanks Bhujee kom.

Actually, the child is not going to be adopted as he is not orphaned.
These people are his biological parents. I cannot disclose any further info for obvious reasons.

btw... its bhai, not apu.

Why, if no names are revealed, then their privacy is protected, there millions of people of people in Dhaka. How will any of us identify who it is.