PDA

View Full Version : Holy cow! BD Ambassador's (Oman) speech

nakedzero
July 27, 2011, 08:24 AM
Kichhukhon agey ei video ta dekhlam facebook er akta page a jei page tar naam Bangladesh in my heart (হৃদয়ে বাংলাদেশ) (https://www.facebook.com/BDinmyheart). Video ta funny bolbo na pathetic bolbo, amar shotti bhasha nai !!

Description of the video by that page:
Shame on our Ambassador in Oman. I'm really shocked to see this.>>এ ধরনের রাষ্ট্রদূত কিভাবে দেশকে উপস্থাপন করবে? আর অন্য দেশের মানুষরাই বা কি ভাববে বাংলাদেশ নিয়ে? কষ্ট করে হলেও তার আরবী-বাংলিশ মিক্সার জগাখিচুড়ী শুনুন।

Click HERE to see the video (https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150324320703000)

Some one please upload it to you tube if possible.

P.S. You need to log on to Facebook using your own ID and Passwords.

goru
July 27, 2011, 09:14 AM
Don't need to log on to facebook. Works just fine without.

I could barely sit through 4 minutes of that... too much facepalming.

Naimul_Hd
July 27, 2011, 09:47 AM
Some one please upload it to you tube if possible.

P.S. You need to log on to Facebook using your own ID and Passwords.

already posted Youtube version of this clown's speech :D

http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showpost.php?p=1363860&postcount=26

Banglaguy
July 27, 2011, 10:09 AM
I feel kinda sorry for the long pauses he has...

bujhee kom
July 27, 2011, 11:45 AM
NO TALK...No Talk....For people who cannot control your loud mouth animal like children I will kick you out of my Function....I will not allow it in my speech....Get out !!

Khaifa Halukha???

Hahahahahah....
Ei Chagoler Desher baari kothai?

nakedzero
July 27, 2011, 11:55 AM
NO TALK...No Talk....For people who cannot control your loud mouth animal like children I will kick you out of my Function....I will not allow it in my speech....Get out !!

Khaifa Halukha???

Hahahahahah....

To Omanis he is a 'Bangladeshi' :facepalm:

nakedzero
July 27, 2011, 11:55 AM
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ji0079JtYV0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

bujhee kom
July 27, 2011, 12:07 PM
Bangladesh Master School what is this?

bujhee kom
July 27, 2011, 12:08 PM
No Talk! No Talk!

This is the 15th time I am watching this vdo and taking notes!

I think He is a Noakhaillla!!!

Now the the mid part is totally mummble jumble......I can't understand a word except every now and then ....blah blah b;lah...Bangladesh....blah blah...No talk No tlak...blah blah..Inshallah......blah blah blah!

Now he is crying...what the F.....Is he drunk?

Now he is speaking Hindi or Udu...Shamjha Samjha Diil me kuch Kala Hai>>>>Hhahahahah .....

Pura Phagol dekhi ei Beta!

roman
July 27, 2011, 12:20 PM
shame...it doesnt matter where his desh er bari is..The most important thing is he is representing us. Asholei lojjar..

bujhee kom
July 27, 2011, 12:23 PM
What is a Suchial club?

Arey Roman bhai I am calling him Noakhailla...hahhaha...that's where my amma's bari is...hahhahahha..my nanar bari...this fool who put him in this position, hai re Government of Bnagladesh, BAL...ai hai hai.....Suchiaal club! Nazrul-er Attma is suffering right now!!

akabir77
July 27, 2011, 12:51 PM
No Talk! No Talk!

This is the 15th time I am watching this vdo and taking notes!

I think He is a Noakhaillla!!!

Now the the mid part is totally mummble jumble......I can't understand a word except every now and then ....blah blah b;lah...Bangladesh....blah blah...No talk No tlak...blah blah..Inshallah......blah blah blah!

Now he is crying...what the F.....Is he drunk?

Now he is speaking Hindi or Udu...Shamjha Samjha Diil me kuch Kala Hai>>>>Hhahahahah .....

Pura Phagol dekhi ei Beta!

YOU ARE WRONG. He is from Fatik chori, Chittagong.

No Noakhalia is this stupid... :D

bujhee kom
July 27, 2011, 12:54 PM
Ooohh sorry bro,..Chittainga...Orpheaus, Asif bhai, Kabir bhai-er relative money hoi...hahahahah...we are also Chitainga as well! Amar amma went to school in ctg, Khastogiir.......hahahaha! Chittagong rules bhais...

I am just kidding about his locality, birth place you all know that ....him being ctg or Noakhailla or BBarian has nothing to do with him being a Super Clown...he is entertaining though....hahhahah! I would just pay top dollar to go see him and listen to his crap...hell with Bichitra Onushthaan...I listen to his comic and jokes....hahhahahah! If I was to get into power some day I make him Cabinet minister...I would make him Shorashtro Monti! Home Minister ....Hahahahahaa!

I just hung a picture of his in my Boss' office room! I told my boss he is a very famous Sub-continental Bangladeshi Philosopher and he is next in line to get the Nobel + Pulitzer + French Legion + Queen's Lordship everything! My boss is like ohh would he like to come to our instuitution and give us a motivational lecture...I said no problem if I call him he won't be able to say no! Hahahahha!
My Boss and everybody in the office felt very embarrassed that they didn't know him...they felt very guilty! Now they are going to do research and learn everything they can on him....hahahhaa!

akabir77
July 27, 2011, 12:56 PM
I know why you are here...

nakedzero
July 27, 2011, 01:14 PM

:-/ :waiting:

bujhee kom
July 27, 2011, 01:45 PM

:-/ :waiting:

No Talk No talk...Diil me kuch Kala hai naa?:up:

simon
July 27, 2011, 01:46 PM
Ooohh sorry bro,..Chittainga...Orpheaus, Asif bhai, Kabir bhai-er relative money hoi...hahahahah...we are also Chitainga as well! Amar amma went to school in ctg, Khastogiir.......hahahaha! Chittagong rules bhais...

I am just kidding about his locality, birth place you all know that ....him being ctg or Noakhailla or BBarian has nothing to do with him being a Super Clown...he is entertaining though....hahhahah! I would just pay top dollar to go see him and listen to his crap...hell with Bichitra Onushthaan...I listen to his comic and jokes....hahhahahah! If I was to get into power some day I make him Cabinet minister...I would make him Shorashtro Monti! Home Minister ....Hahahahahaa!

I just hung a picture of his in my Boss' office room! I told my boss he is a very famous Sub-continental Bangladeshi Philosopher and he is next in line to get the Nobel + Pulitzer + French Legion + Queen's Lordship everything! My boss is like ohh would he like to come to our instuitution and give us a motivational lecture...I said no problem if I call him he won't be able to say no! Hahahahha!
My Boss and everybody in the office felt very embarrassed that they didn't know him...they felt very guilty! Now they are going to do research and learn everything they can on him....hahahhaa!

dilento desher barota bajaya.:-D

bujhee kom
July 27, 2011, 01:48 PM
dilento desher barota bajaya.:-D

Simon, I have been calling BD Embassy in Maskat for the last hour..nobody answers...keeps ringing, no answering machine....he is probably sleeping...I want ot invite him to New York to give a speech to the U.N.~!

I would like him to give a motivational speech in Harlem and in Spanish Herlem East to the blacks and the Puerto Rican/Dominicano folks and tell the youth of New York how to do the right thing and tio stick together! I am hoping he will accept this invite.

bujhee kom
July 27, 2011, 02:03 PM
Hahahahah...Soembody just answered, I swear...I kid you not...aar amakey gaali die phone-ta kete dilo...Pura Fotikchori accent....amakey boley eto ratrey keno visar jonno disturb korish...hahahhah! Ami bolte cheyechilaam heloo Chagol-ke chacchi...kintoo chance ta dilo naa...dhuurr!

simon
July 27, 2011, 02:39 PM
seriously? :floor:
phon korey korey er ghum haram korey den BK bhai. :-D

Zeeshan
July 27, 2011, 05:10 PM
Big Deal....he likes Chris Rock...so what?

BD_2015
July 27, 2011, 06:09 PM
The problem with most of the Bd politicians, what I think is,they think giving lecture loudly and angry mood is something good and special.This Boltu was great example of it.He should be given award by UN "best Khesori lecture of the 21st century".

Best remarks from his speech :

Khaifa Lukha : Means I am hungry in Oman but when I will go bd , I will eat BNP litre FALU.
Dil ma kuch kala : Means wannabi Hindustani but Hasina Didi made me BD Amrasod.

simon
July 27, 2011, 06:53 PM
dil mein kuch kalo hey :lol:
eto common hindi kothatao beta janey na.

he is more pathetic than Jafarullah & Dr.Mahfuzur Rahman

ialbd
July 27, 2011, 07:29 PM
this guy should definitely be a motivational speaker, seriously ..... each and everyone in the audience will be motivated to be a leader thinking 'I can come up with a better speech taking a dump'....

Alien
July 27, 2011, 07:52 PM
He looks and acts drunk.

PoorFan
July 27, 2011, 09:25 PM
This is what happen when 'chamchami' get prefered than skilled person. Shameless politicians, politics is their lifetime bread and butter.

i_1_primeval_man
July 27, 2011, 11:24 PM
Mr. Nurul Alam’s only qualification in becoming an Ambassador is being an In-law of Akhtaruzzaman Babu (a crooked BAL politician & current MP of Anowara, Chittagong). He’s an ex-MP as well (long time back). His behaviour has always been clown-like and thoroughly entertaining. I heard that when he got appointed as the Ambassador, he was going around the streets of his neighbourhood and telling even the strangers that he got appointed as the Ambassador in Oman.

Naimul_Hd
July 27, 2011, 11:43 PM
Mr. Nurul Islam’s only qualification in becoming an Ambassador is being an In-law of Akhtaruzzaman Babu (a crooked BAL politician & current MP of Anowara, Chittagong). He’s an ex-MP as well (long time back). His behaviour has always been clown-like and thoroughly entertaining. I heard that when he got appointed as the Ambassador, he was going around the streets of his neighbourhood and telling even the strangers that he got appointed as the Ambassador of Oman.

Ambassador of Bangladesh in Oman :)

i_1_primeval_man
July 27, 2011, 11:51 PM
Ambassador of Bangladesh in Oman :)

Good catch. Right you are.

Banglatiger84
July 28, 2011, 12:17 AM
You generally have 2 tyes of ambassadors;
Career diplomats
Political appointees

The former are generally more polished, even thought the newer diplomats are not as smart or polished as some of the older or retired ones. Maybe a declining lack of proficiency in English is the reason , (that is something true for Bangladesh as a whole).

The 2nd type, i.e. political appointees can be a hit and miss, some can eb very polished while others can be like our Hon Amb to Oman.

In the UAE, the last few ambassadors were career diplomats, and we had one political appointee in the late 90's who was not very polished but was popular because he was from Chittagong, and 70% of Bangladeshis here are Chatgaiyas .....
The one image that always comes to my mind when i hear his name, Osman Sarwar, is one of him during a cricket match in Sharjah, and the cameraman closing up slowly on his paan stained mouth....... but he was a nice "populist" sort of person, as opposed to most diplomats who can seem a bit aloof sometimes.

crikss
July 28, 2011, 04:07 AM
holy fcuk man this is insane!!!

Isnaad
July 28, 2011, 10:46 AM
Montobbo nishproyojon :|

Alien
July 28, 2011, 04:33 PM
Mr. Nurul Islam’s only qualification in becoming an Ambassador is being an In-law of Akhtaruzzaman Babu (a crooked BAL politician & current MP of Anowara, Chittagong). He’s an ex-MP as well (long time back). His behaviour has always been clown-like and thoroughly entertaining. I heard that when he got appointed as the Ambassador, he was going around the streets of his neighbourhood and telling even the strangers that he got appointed as the Ambassador in Oman.
I knew it. Was trying to guess which BAL politician he is related to.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)

bujhee kom
July 29, 2011, 08:19 AM
I finally got it....this man reminds me of a typical 'grammo Morol' (ruler leader) , the type A. T. M. Shamzumman (famous BD Bengali comedian, film artist, actor) played for 3 decades in our old days....He goes, "From my embassay....Amar Dutabaash theke 300 something Real obnudaan dei ei Sucial club ke every month and he said it out of the blue when people started to laugh and yell at him....a man in the croud loudly saying, "Oi Beta Bangla Ko!" And hahahaha YOUR Dutabash? you clown, don't forget you are public servant and that embassy is not YOUR Dadar shompotti, how embarrassing this fool is. And the way he was fighting with his audience like a Parar Kutni Dojjal MOhila and then he goes on sort of inulting this sucial club and said that nothing good will ever take place her or somehting of that sort, because they are laughing at him.....Hahhahahaah...this is funny and sad.

Navo
August 1, 2011, 11:52 AM
You generally have 2 tyes of ambassadors;
Career diplomats
Political appointees

The former are generally more polished, even thought the newer diplomats are not as smart or polished as some of the older or retired ones. Maybe a declining lack of proficiency in English is the reason , (that is something true for Bangladesh as a whole).

The 2nd type, i.e. political appointees can be a hit and miss, some can eb very polished while others can be like our Hon Amb to Oman.

In the UAE, the last few ambassadors were career diplomats, and we had one political appointee in the late 90's who was not very polished but was popular because he was from Chittagong, and 70% of Bangladeshis here are Chatgaiyas .....
The one image that always comes to my mind when i hear his name, Osman Sarwar, is one of him during a cricket match in Sharjah, and the cameraman closing up slowly on his paan stained mouth....... but he was a nice "populist" sort of person, as opposed to most diplomats who can seem a bit aloof sometimes.

:up: You've hit the nail on the head. I think it's important to recognize that it's not all bad; our Foreign Service has also had people like Humayun Rashid Chowdhury (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humayun_Rashid_Choudhury) and A.K.H Morshed (http://www.mofa.gov.bd/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=101&catid=44&Itemid=84). Admittedly, as you mentioned, they are our older diplomats but even our current Foreign Secretary (http://www.mofa.gov.bd/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=89&Itemid=74) or our current Ambassador (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCE2xEteTcQ) here in Berlin are articulate and well-educated.

As you said, political appointees can be hit or miss. Being politically appointed though isn't a unique subcontinental phenomenon though and countries like the United States tend to have a lot of politically appointed Ambassadors. So, while there may be a particular reason why they are sent to a certain country, they often lack, to put it delicately, grooming and diplomatic etiquette. On the other hand, in some countries (like the UAE, Oman, Saudi Arabia in Bangladesh's perspective) being able to liaise well with the large expatriate community is just as/more important than diplomatic finesse.

BANFAN
August 2, 2011, 05:00 AM

Khaifa Halukha???

Hahahahahah....

B'Baria ;) BK bhai khoj nen may be you know him ... :lol:

I have seen many of them in Middle East and they are all same.

Rabz
August 2, 2011, 05:32 AM
This is really sad !!

AhmedN
August 2, 2011, 05:34 AM
a chhagol