PDA

View Full Version : খিদা লেগেছে...

WarWolf
August 2, 2011, 04:24 AM
আর কারো লেগেছে?

kalpurush
August 2, 2011, 04:59 AM
Here you go...
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3e/Korean.food-Hanjungsik-01.jpg (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3e/Korean.food-Hanjungsik-01.jpg)

Rabz
August 2, 2011, 05:26 AM
Amaro lagse.
Khida lagse shathe matha dhorse, which is usual for me during first couple of days of Ramadan.

Obayed bhai : Roja'r sowab ta baraye dilen apni.

mac
August 2, 2011, 05:30 AM
Lagse lagse! Ar 2 ghonta!
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)

WarWolf
August 2, 2011, 05:31 AM
Amaro lagse.
Khida lagse shathe matha dhorse, which is usual for me during first couple of days of Ramadan.

Same for me...

WarWolf
August 2, 2011, 05:32 AM
Here you go...
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3e/Korean.food-Hanjungsik-01.jpg (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3e/Korean.food-Hanjungsik-01.jpg)
This is simply torture!!!!:(:(:(
Still two more hours to go!!!

Rabz
August 2, 2011, 05:40 AM
Same for me...

Cha Cigarette er bod ovbash thakle eta hoy Sadi bhai.

Nicotine dependence to dur korechi, mone hochche cha er jonno ei ghar betha ta ekhon.

AhmedN
August 2, 2011, 05:44 AM
Amra ghum thika matra uthlam....Kaje jamu..tarpor khida lagbo...the food dish is very attractive..

No highway drive in the afternoon...chokhe jhapsa lage..

Rabz
August 2, 2011, 05:56 AM
^^ Where are you ??
Somewhere in the east coast of US ?

Isnaad
August 2, 2011, 05:57 AM
Jor er modhhe roja rekhechhi......Sehri thhik moto korte paari nai jor er jonno. Ta jai hok, Allahr shontushti orjon korte parlei ami khushi. :)

Don't worry bros/sis, the sun is setting at a speed of 29.76 kilometres/second just so that you can have your Iftar on time. :)

Rabz
August 2, 2011, 06:03 AM
^^ Isnaad, make sure you have enough liquid during Iftar.
Inshallah you'll feel better soon.

Isnaad
August 2, 2011, 06:04 AM
^^ Isnaad, make sure you have enough liquid during Iftar.
Inshallah you'll feel better soon.

Thanks bro. :) I sure will.

Rubu
August 2, 2011, 07:51 AM
Khida lagle shida hoye thako.

simon
August 2, 2011, 07:54 AM
Jor er modhhe roja rekhechhi......Sehri thhik moto korte paari nai jor er jonno. Ta jai hok, Allahr shontushti orjon korte parlei ami khushi. :)

Don't worry bros/sis, the sun is setting at a speed of 29.76 kilometres/second just so that you can have your Iftar on time. :)

shabash,ar hey Rabz bhai jeta bollen shebhabei koro,hope u will get well soon by the merci of Allah :)

simon
August 2, 2011, 07:54 AM
Khida lagle shida hoye thako.

this is what my father says :-D

Night_wolf
August 2, 2011, 08:21 AM
khida mitalam 1st iftar diye:D

Isnaad
August 2, 2011, 08:42 AM
shabash,ar hey Rabz bhai jeta bollen shebhabei koro,hope u will get well soon by the merci of Allah :)

:) Done. Iftar approaching in your place right? :)

Many many thanks to Allah for giving me the strength to fast today. :)

Night_wolf
August 2, 2011, 08:47 AM

yes..alhamudulillah!...we needed the strength today...jibone 1st roja rakhte ato kosto holo...pani pipasay ses!

simon
August 2, 2011, 11:27 AM

nah,another 3 hours.

simon
August 2, 2011, 03:04 PM
matro 2nd iftaar korlam.:)

roman
August 2, 2011, 07:52 PM
Aaah iftari tastes sooo good..

bujhee kom
August 2, 2011, 11:31 PM
On my way home and back from school on the A train of NYC subway, I see this African man of early 60, he is skinny, and he is a practicing moslem. I know that because he has a small edition open Al-Quran with him and he is always, always reading the Holy book, quietly (with his mouth moving)...always wears his cap/toupie and beard.....I have probably seen him 60-70 times over the last I don't know several years....he is reading if he has a seat or not, even if he has a seat, he has his concentration and his world own world is isolated by his own devotion and will, he is focused in his book, you see that is also Zen. The man is reading his holy book with the same face, no fear or hate or lack of concentration, whether he is sitting next to a young with very tight short clothes on one side when maybe a gay Punk club-dancer type on the other side.....My wife always notice him and points out that this is pure devotion and that is most commendable, a man of faith (in this case Islam) living and co-existing along-side non-islam with 100% of his mind focused, happy and with pure devotion....this man has taken Al-Islam in his heart and soul and when he is in his meditative state with his holy book, nothing in the world touches him and he transcends into true light (the light of peace and co-existense and , respect and showing the desire to co-exist within a mass human society, that is just fantastical and that is the best of all that is something that leaves ever-lasting awesome impression of a true devout man's way of life, dealing with his day to day world, in many of my co-passengers and friends that ride with me who are of many other religions and some of no religions at all, they all see him and show him great respect and admiration.

With his attention to his diin and so focused, mind you, this man never forgets to offer his seat to any pregnant lady, older folks or such, whoever is standing in front of him, amazing man! He is from Senegal.

I live in New York City.

al-Sagar
August 3, 2011, 12:05 AM
Cha Cigarette er bod ovbash thakle eta hoy Sadi bhai.

Nicotine dependence to dur korechi, mone hochche cha er jonno ei ghar betha ta ekhon.

amader bashay sokale cha na khaile 10 tar moddhe amar ebong amar abba o bon 3 joner matha batha shuru hoye jay. so amader regular morning cha khawa laage.

so ramadan e amra je ta kori, seheri er aagei sobar jonno double dose ( e.g normally 1 teabag er bodole 2 teabag) cha/coffee banano hoye jay. then seheri shesh kore cha/coffee ta ek chummuk e sesh.

cha/coffee ta hoito ektu kora or ektu thanda laage pare jader kora or thanda hoye jawa cha/coffee khabar habit nai but it will be very useful to prevent the headache

Zeeshan
August 3, 2011, 12:27 AM
On my way home and back from school on the A train of NYC subway, I see this African man of early 60, he is skinny, and he is a practicing moslem. I know that because he has a small edition open Al-Quran with him and he is always, always reading the Holy book, quietly (with his mouth moving)...always wears his cap/toupie and beard.....I have probably seen him 60-70 times over the last I don't know several years....he is reading if he has a seat or not, even if he has a seat, he has his concentration and his world own world is isolated by his own devotion and will, he is focused in his book, you see that is also Zen. The man is reading his holy book with the same face, no fear or hate or lack of concentration, whether he is sitting next to a young with very tight short clothes on one side when maybe a gay Punk club-dancer type on the other side.....My wife always notice him and points out that this is pure devotion and that is most commendable, a man of faith (in this case Islam) living and co-existing along-side non-islam with 100% of his mind focused, happy and with pure devotion....this man has taken Al-Islam in his heart and soul and when he is in his meditative state with his holy book, nothing in the world touches him and he transcends into true light (the light of peace and co-existense and , respect and showing the desire to co-exist within a mass human society, that is just fantastical and that is the best of all that is something that leaves ever-lasting awesome impression of a true devout man's way of life, dealing with his day to day world, in many of my co-passengers and friends that ride with me who are of many other religions and some of no religions at all, they all see him and show him great respect and admiration.

With his attention to his diin and so focused, mind you, this man never forgets to offer his seat to any pregnant lady, older folks or such, whoever is standing in front of him, amazing man! He is from Senegal.

I live in New York City.

This post made my day. We have a lot to learn from you. May God bless you and that gentleman. :up:

On a lighter note: Senegaler? Akon nato dada? Amar to money hoy Akon.

Zeeshan
August 3, 2011, 12:31 AM
http://soundsofspotify.com/images/artist/akonampkardinaloffishallampcolbyodon_xl.jpg

bujhee kom
August 3, 2011, 12:32 AM
Who? dada...Akon ta ke?

Ohhh sheet..no no no this is not the guy...hehhehe!

Naimul_Hd
August 3, 2011, 01:16 AM
less than a hr for iftar !!! :fire::fire:

Rabz
August 3, 2011, 01:47 AM
BK bhai, is that your own story ??

Severus
August 3, 2011, 01:55 AM
Here you go...

eto khaile to bhuri amar age dourabe :p

Naimul_Hd
August 3, 2011, 02:50 AM
Alhamdulillah ! apnader dua e 2nd iftar tao kore fellam bhais ! ekhon Allah tala amar roja kobul korlei hoy :)

bujhee kom
August 3, 2011, 03:15 AM
BK bhai, is that your own story ??

Yes, this guy lives in the Bronx! He works down in City Hall area of New York. He sells bagels I think. We take the train in the morning together a lot. My wife too take the same train in the morning most of the time too so she knows him too.

Rabz
August 3, 2011, 04:11 AM
^^ It is indeed an inspiring story Javed bhai.

WarWolf
August 3, 2011, 07:26 AM
Javed bhai...that's a nice and inspiring life story. Hope we all will be able to be good muslim by the virtue of this holy Ramadan month by the mercy of Allah.